Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Manning a Bronco

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Manning a Bronco

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:58 am

Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Re: Manning a Bronco

Unread postby dpdad » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Wow. Tebow to Cleveland?
dpdad

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Tebow will not start in the NFL next year.

Fox custom built that ridiculous offense for him last year and Denver decided it wasn't worth it to continue the efforts. No one else is going to try.

Death to Geezes Boi's reign as a starting NFL QB.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby dpdad » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:24 pm

From a strictly football standpoint, I see your point. But from a franchise standpoint, Tebow is a potential gold mine to any owner in fan and media interest, jersey sales, ticket sales, etc. I can see Miami making a play for him, with the Florida angle and all.
dpdad

Unread postby Govbarney » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Tebow will Be a Jaguar before the Sweet 16 starts. That Franchise wants him more then any other franchise in NFL history has ever wanted a single player.
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Govbarney wrote:Tebow will Be a Jaguar before the Sweet 16 starts. That Franchise wants him more then any other franchise in NFL history has ever wanted a single player.

Everyone said that before he was drafted too.
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!

Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Unread postby swerb » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Yeah, a Tebow for Gabbert trade seems like it makes a lot of sense for both sides.

Surprised Manning picked Denver. San Fran would be the SB favorites with him and added Moss and Manningham to Vernon Davis and Crabtree. Arizona, good D, Larry Fitz, play indoors. Tennessee, job for life, wife from there, he went to school there.

I don't think he wants any part of the NFC and competing against his brother. Denver play the Giants this year?
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 pm

dpdad wrote:From a strictly football standpoint, I see your point. But from a franchise standpoint, Tebow is a potential gold mine to any owner in fan and media interest, jersey sales, ticket sales, etc. I can see Miami making a play for him, with the Florida angle and all.

SD:

Tampa

The owner likes him said he would have drafted him , and their front office was so scared he'd make it happen signed Henne to head off the wishes of their owner , kinda like Mike miraculously ending up with his butt boy Pet Monkey Project e Boller McCoy after Randy compared him to Kordell Stewart and a divisional opponents worse mistake.

I would have fired that clown the minute RG3 was on anybody elses roster.

Check that , I'd of never hired that worthless pimp in the first place , because I have enough sense to know nobody is gonna take care of things the way you should .

We have an owner to lazy and inept to play owner.

We're doomed like sardines

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:41 pm

dpdad wrote:From a strictly football standpoint, I see your point. But from a franchise standpoint, Tebow is a potential gold mine to any owner in fan and media interest, jersey sales, ticket sales, etc. I can see Miami making a play for him, with the Florida angle and all.

I'm not sure our fanbase is as stupid as Denver's. I don't know one person (outside of Lubber) who thinks that the Browns would be smart to get someone as completely clueless about the QB position as Tebow.

I DO know, however, several people that have said that they would be "Done" if the Browns got him (and a couple Miami fans that said THEY would be "Done" if the Dolphins got Tebow).

All that being said, never underestimate the Power of Stupid. No matter where Tebow goes, he's gonna have his share of Fanboys.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Wow, Denver would have been last on the list of potential suitors from a casual fan perspective. Nice defense, obviously, but an unproven 2nd round go-to receiver, meh running backs, and the weather. Lots of surprises this offseason.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:44 pm

I was thinking he'd pick Denver so Tebow could spell him when his neck starts acting up, but I guess that isn't the case.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Gradysmanldy wrote:Wow, Denver would have been last on the list of potential suitors from a casual fan perspective. Nice defense, obviously, but an unproven 2nd round go-to receiver, meh running backs, and the weather. Lots of surprises this offseason.

Who is the unproven 2nd round go to WR?

Thomas was first round, Decker was 3rd. Both are quite skilled.

Dumervil and Von Miller are going to be disgusting playing with a lead - Mathis/Freeney

And the weather? Have you been to Denver? Its been 75 all week. It is sunny all the time. We get 4 snow storms a year and the snow is gone in two days. I wear a coat 4-5 a year.

Check that Decker was 3rd.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:33 pm

I'm not sure why I said 2nd round, think I was thinking "second option" after they dumped Lloyd on St. Louis for a 6th. (And yes, I get that Thomas >>> Lloyd, potentially)

Either way, of the options on the teams he was going to.....i'd rather have the Corps of SF, Arizona, Miami (pre-marshall trade) Houston or Tennessee. Again, those teams all seem like they have more skill players in a vacuum.

49'ers have more skill players in a BLACK HOLE of vacuums.

I'm thinking there's a FO job at the end of the playing here, as part of the package.
Gradysmanldy

Unread postby Sea Foam Green » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:53 pm

He's got a FO job in Indy, anytime he wants it I'm sure. Not sure that's all that big of a concern for him.

Of all the teams supposedly in the running, SF and Den made the most sense by far. They both have defenses, that saddled with low scoring/terrible offenses, were still able to make the playoffs last year.

I agree that SF made way more sense from an offensive standpoint, but from a defensive standpoint it's a lot closer in my opinion.

Guys got experience making Mt.Union guys into successful NFL players, I'm guessing he's not as concerned with the offensive options, as much as the one he can't control on the other side of the ball.
Sea Foam Green

Favorite Player: 1st Round Draft Pick
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Denver made sense b/c it's a nothing division in the AFC (weaker conference). There's no easier road to the playoffs than the AFC West.

And any team that has a good enough D & run game to carry Tebow to the playoffs is just a QB away from being dangerous.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Lubber » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Hikohadon wrote:

I'm not sure our fanbase is as stupid as Denver's. I don't know one person (outside of Lubber) who thinks that the Browns would be smart to get someone as completely clueless about the QB position as Tebow.

I DO know, however, several people that have said that they would be "Done" if the Browns got him (and a couple Miami fans that said THEY would be "Done" if the Dolphins got Tebow).

All that being said, never underestimate the Power of Stupid. No matter where Tebow goes, he's gonna have his share of Fanboys.

Tebow is better than what we got now (I know, not saying much, but he is a huge step up from Colt).

That being said, I think the Broncos keep him and run a 1-2 punch with Tebow coming on field in short yardage situations. If Manning stays healthy, they now have one of the top throwers and the top runner at the QB position, best of both worlds. They get a big lead, Manning pulls up his recliner on the sideline and ices his neck down. Idf they draft Devon Still, that will improve their D-Line and fortify that defense even more.
Lubber

Favorite Player: London Fletcher
Least Favorite Player: LeBron James

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Tebow is not better than Colt.

Christ on a stick you are insane.

Your boi lost his job after one year because he sucks and he will now be dumped.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Lubber wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

Tebow is better than what we got now (I know, not saying much, but he is a huge step up from Colt).

That being said, I think the Broncos keep him and run a 1-2 punch with Tebow coming on field in short yardage situations. If Manning stays healthy, they now have one of the top throwers and the top runner at the QB position, best of both worlds. They get a big lead, Manning pulls up his recliner on the sideline and ices his neck down. Idf they draft Devon Still, that will improve their D-Line and fortify that defense even more.

The Broncos are going to trade him, Elway has been looking for an excuse since he took over.

And you are out of your damn mind if you think a healthy Peyton Manning is going to allow Tim Tebow to take a snap. Not a chance in hell.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Lubber wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

No way they keep him and do that, Manning's ego wouldn't be able to handle anyone coming in to QB whether it's once or twice a game, dude wants to be on the field at all times and I'm sure part of the agreement was that they would for sure move Tebow so just in case he does wet the bed at somepoint, he won't have to deal with the whirlwind of what happened last season in Denver.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Unread postby Love child of shawn kemp » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:38 pm

I am hearing that Manning is not guaranteed the starting job and one of his main functions will be to mentor Tim Tebow.
Love child of shawn kemp

Favorite Player: Corey KKKKKluber
Least Favorite Player: Domestic Violence

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:41 pm

SMH
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Lubbs, you are incorrect on both accounts.

No way in Hell Denver keeps Tebow around. He needs to be gone so his idiot fans aren't chanting for him.

And I don't think Tebow is better than Colt either. And that's not a compliment to Colt.

If the Browns trade for Tebow, I'll drive to Berea and hang Holmgren myself.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Deleted - Something strange happened...
Last edited by Hikohadon on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Chad Henne >>>> Tebow.

The only way he ends up in Jacksonville is a business move to try and save the franchise and even that isn't likely (owner could be eyeing up LA and what not).

BTW: Tebow makes sense as a guy that runs the wildcat package and nothing else, it's just a matter of a team figuring out how to do it without having ego battles between the real QB and the glorified FB Tebow.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Tom Brady - why it won't happen.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Lubber » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Lubbs, you are incorrect on both accounts.

No way in Hell Denver keeps Tebow around. He needs to be gone so his idiot fans aren't chanting for him.

And I don't think Tebow is better than Colt either. And that's not a compliment to Colt.

Matter of opinion I guess Hiko with regards to Colt. Both have mediocre stats, but Tebow shows up when the game is on the line (that is due to stamina and also learning/evolving as the game goes on - trademarks of a successful athlete)

If Denver does not keep him around, look for him to reunite with Josh in Boston. Brady does not have the ego Manning has and just wants to win and BB is always thinking outside the box.
Lubber

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Lubber wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:Lubbs, you are incorrect on both accounts.

Matter of opinion I guess Hiko with regards to Colt. Both have mediocre stats, but Tebow shows up when the game is on the line (that is due to stamina and also learning/evolving as the game goes on - trademarks of a successful athlete)

If Denver does not keep him around, look for him to reunite with Josh in Boston. Brady does not have the ego Manning has and just wants to win and BB is always thinking outside the box.

Right you are - matter of opinion in Tebow vs. Colt. I guess it's kind of like arguing if you like the ugly girl or the fat girl more.

I know one thing for sure, no way in Hell would I want that Tebow circus coming to town. The rest of the NFL has enough to laugh at us about.
Hikohadon

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Ziner I'll pm you my address, send me a Peyton jersey.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:55 pm

FUDU wrote:Ziner I'll pm you my address, send me a Peyton jersey.

No problem.

I cant wait to see the first 15 turned in to a 18
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Tebow to the Pats, where Belichik will put him in the position to be an excellent component to winning.

That'd be my guess.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby jfiling » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:09 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:The owner likes him said he would have drafted him , and their front office was so scared he'd make it happen signed Henne to head off the wishes of their owner , kinda like Mike miraculously ending up with his butt boy Pet Monkey Project e Boller McCoy after Randy compared him to Kordell Stewart and a divisional opponents worse mistake.

LOL whut?
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:35 am

jfiling wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:The owner likes him said he would have drafted him , and their front office was so scared he'd make it happen signed Henne to head off the wishes of their owner , kinda like Mike miraculously ending up with his butt boy Pet Monkey Project e Boller McCoy after Randy compared him to Kordell Stewart and a divisional opponents worse mistake.

LOL whut?

Forget it, he's rolling.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 am

Colt:Tebow::Going home with a fat chick at the end of a drunken night:going home to jerk off and cry

(Both are crappy options, but I know which one i'm taking)
Gradysmanldy

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:10 pm

I'd take Tebow under a few conditions.

I know for a FACT he's not a starting QB, but..I'd be intrigued to see him used a potential weapon on offense, something that our team right now is in need of.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Triple-S wrote:I'd take Tebow under a few conditions.

I know for a FACT he's not a starting QB, but..I'd be intrigued to see him used a potential weapon on offense, something that our team right now is in need of.

Best throwing fullback in the league.

I think... couple others may actually be better...
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:30 pm

peeker643 wrote:

I think Vickers is available again. I'm not sure how well he can throw, but how much worse can he be?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

I think Vickers is available again. I'm not sure how well he can throw, but how much worse can he be?

Think Vickers actually signed with the Cowboys. Wonder if Alex Smith throws as well as he runs the ball??

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:38 pm

peeker643 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Think Vickers actually signed with the Cowboys. Wonder if Alex Smith throws as well as he runs the ball??

Fuck, we missed out on Vickers again?! Fuck this FO. They're the worst ever. Did you hear that Holmgren talked to a guy in Seattle? What a complete asshole...talking to people he knows and stuff. He should be here in Cleveland turning the right tackle situation around tout suit! There's no time to even THINK of anything else!

Sorry, got off on a tangent there.

I think Alex Smith deserves a shot behind center. in fact, I love the Eric Wedge approach to this football team. 53 guys, all of them can play every position almost averagely. THINK OF THE MATCHUPS!
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Fuck, we missed out on Vickers again?! Fuck this FO. They're the worst ever. Did you hear that Holmgren talked to a guy in Seattle? What a complete asshole...talking to people he knows and stuff. He should be here in Cleveland turning the right tackle situation around tout suit! There's no time to even THINK of anything else!

I think Alex Smith deserves a shot behind center. in fact, I love the Eric Wedge approach to this football team. 53 guys, all of them can play every position almost averagely. THINK OF THE MATCHUPS!

Tout suit?

I sent you an email. Your yahoo account.

Act upon it.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby mattvan1 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 pm

motherscratcher wrote: Fuck, we missed out on Vickers again?! Fuck this FO. They're the worst ever. Did you hear that Holmgren talked to a guy in Seattle? What a complete asshole...talking to people he knows and stuff. He should be here in Cleveland turning the right tackle situation around tout suit! There's no time to even THINK of anything else!

<sigh>

I see where you're at least trying to go - toward that special avatar that only Peeks and Hiko can display. The one that says "fair and balanced" - a special club. Not quite Holmgren Uber Alles, but the Give Peace a Chance sans Yoko version. By invitation only - where every take gets racked and you win the smack-off 5 years in a row. Where Lee and Pup and SoulDawg and I shall never tread.

I wish you godspeed my son. You are a brave man. :cheers:
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 pm

random thing.

I enjoy it when Peeks tweets at Kiley and Booms and calls them idiots. It makes listening to them even more amusing to think that he's tweeting them insults from an undisclosed location..
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote: Fuck, we missed out on Vickers again?! Fuck this FO. They're the worst ever. Did you hear that Holmgren talked to a guy in Seattle? What a complete asshole...talking to people he knows and stuff. He should be here in Cleveland turning the right tackle situation around tout suit! There's no time to even THINK of anything else!

<sigh>

I see where you're at least trying to go - toward that special avatar that only Peeks and Hiko can display. The one that says "fair and balanced" - a special club. Not quite Holmgren Uber Alles, but the Give Peace a Chance sans Yoko version. By invitation only - where every take gets racked and you win the smack-off 5 years in a row. Where Lee and Pup and SoulDawg and I shall never tread.

Actually, anyone with cut & paste capacity can go there. It's really simple and I've gotten multiple compliments on our outrageousness and clever... cleverious... cleverish... our cleverity... our... how clever it was.

Multiple means that I thought it was funny and I did too.

But the point mother makes is the point: anyone with a melon not full of pudding doesn't give a shit about Holmgren talking to his buddy on Seattle radio.

They care about the RT spot and the QB suckhole, but not the Seattle radio guy thing.

By the way, I'm not really thinking the company either of us is keeping is going to get us invited to the best parties with the trendiest people. No offense to Hiko or Mother...

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Trading Tebow might not be Denver's best football move, but I have it under good authority it was part of the deal to land Manning.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:23 am

mattvan1 wrote:

<sigh>

I know. It's a long dark road that leads nowhere. Life is much easier when it's black or white, good or bad, Satan or Tebow.

Mother, save yourself some heartache and establish an extreme position which requires little to no objectivity/rationality. It's easy, and look how good it's working for Santorum.

:hic:
Hikohadon

Unread postby Lubber » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:48 am

You might get your wish. Browns offering 5th round pick for Timmy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1113322-tim-tebow-trade-rumors-new-york-jets-make-reasonable-offer-for-qb
Lubber

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:22 am

Lubber wrote:

You might get your wish. Browns offering 5th round pick for Timmy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1113322-tim-tebow-trade-rumors-new-york-jets-make-reasonable-offer-for-qb

Then this is the first time I've rooted for the Jets in a while.
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:42 am

Those are Incarcerated Bob rumors.

For the 500th time Lubber, you might as well send mother out and have him start making shit up, it holds more weight.

And even worse, those are incarcerated bob rumors running through bleacher report.

Fucking christ, have you no shame?
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:46 am

And FWIW: if you aren't familier with the Twitter toll that is Incarcerated Bob, well, good for you. Only a Tebow obsessed fan boi would be out perusing Bleacher Report for more of that guys made up bullshit.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:54 am

I haven't seen Tebow's name attached to Cleveland anywhere else. Not even a whisper.

Whew.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 am

I'm no T-Blow Boi Fan like lubber but, I'm gonna laff my fucking ass off when the Broncos lose in the 1st round of the playoffs ......
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Next

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL