Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Cavs Deal Sessions to Lakers for 1st Rounder

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Cavs Deal Sessions to Lakers for 1st Rounder

Unread postby swerb » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Per everyone
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Cavs Deal Sessions to Lakers for 1st Rounder

Unread postby Kingpin74 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Like it. Gilbert is basically writing a $6MM check for a first round pick but whatever, it makes us worse this year and it isn't my money. And I don't think the cap room would have mattered anyway. I'm just disappointed I can't quote this clip at games anymore,

"Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do...win the whole, f***in', thing."- Jake Taylor
Kingpin74

Favorite Player: Mario Lemieux
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Kingpin74 wrote:Like it. Gilbert is basically writing a $6MM check for a first round pick but whatever, it makes us worse this year and it isn't my money. I'm just disappointed I can't quote this clip at games anymore,

They owed Sessions and Eyenga the $6m for next year anyway. Sessions has player option and Eyenga would have been in last year of that deal.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby dmiles » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Slams the door on the Eyenga era. Sasha Kaun era henceforth.

Myoung is saying on Twitter we have the right to swap for the heat pick in 2013?
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby googleeph2 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Mike Brown is gettin the band back together
googleeph2

Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Kingpin74 wrote:Like it. Gilbert is basically writing a $6MM check for a first round pick but whatever, it makes us worse this year and it isn't my money. And I don't think the cap room would have mattered anyway. I'm just disappointed I can't quote this clip at games anymore,

Gilbert is not wrighting any extra check.

The NBA Salary FLOOR, as in minimum they can spend is $49MM next year. After this trade they sit at.... $32MM

Fucking christ you guys love his dick.

The Cavs HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY THIS YEAR. A LOT.

This is a smart move and kudos to Grant, but fuck giving Gilbert fucking head for it.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:29 pm

PS: The Lakers threw in $3MM so Gilbert could afford his below the cap by billions small market team.

And yes, the Lakers have the right to swap with the Heat pick next year. You must now pray for Wade staying healthy!!!!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:34 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:PS: The Lakers threw in $3MM so Gilbert could afford his below the cap by billions small market team.

HYPERBOLE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sucks when an owner is capable of enticing people to give him money. Almost like that's what they did to be able to afford a team in the first place. (smoke)

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:34 pm

BTW: this summer when all of the competitive balance bullshit was going on and you guys were talking about hard caps and salary floors I told you that upping the floor to harden the cap was going to fuck rebuilding teams into signing shit guys to contracts they don't deserve. You're about to see that first hand next off-season.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:35 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:PS: The Lakers threw in $3MM so Gilbert could afford his below the cap by billions small market team.

And yes, the Lakers have the right to swap with the Heat pick next year. You must now pray for Wade staying healthy!!!!

Still rather see Wade and James collide with one blowing out an ACL and one destroying his achilles.

Just shredding both those things.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:40 pm

KAPONO WAS INCLUDED TOO ACCORDING TO WOJ!!!

WOOHHAAAAA!!!

WELCOME HOME JASON!!!!!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:44 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:BTW: this summer when all of the competitive balance bullshit was going on and you guys were talking about hard caps and salary floors I told you that upping the floor to harden the cap was going to fuck rebuilding teams into signing shit guys to contracts they don't deserve. You're about to see that first hand next off-season.

Well... you can't have everything dude. Did little for competitive balance other than compensate the owners who can't be/won't be building super teams.

Some of us figured that out as you may remember.

Maybe you're speaking to Pros.... ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:47 pm

I'm sure Kapono.....

Forget it, i'm still too apathetic to care. At least they get a pick out of it, in a decently deep draft.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:29 pm

peeker643 wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:BTW: this summer when all of the competitive balance bullshit was going on and you guys were talking about hard caps and salary floors I told you that upping the floor to harden the cap was going to fuck rebuilding teams into signing shit guys to contracts they don't deserve. You're about to see that first hand next off-season.

Well... you can't have everything dude. Did little for competitive balance other than compensate the owners who can't be/won't be building super teams.

Some of us figured that out as you may remember.

Maybe you're speaking to Pros.... ;-) ;) :wink:

I'm sure he yelled in my general direction...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:39 pm

BTW the change from a 75% floor to 85% floor for this year is a difference in 6 million dollars or 13% of a 58 million dollar cap.

I believe next year is also 85% then it goes to 90%. Of course any difference or amount will probably be plugged with short term (1-2) year deals.

Still an asset is picked up at the expense of meaningless cap space and a guy who walks next year. Oh and Eyenga! OH AND KAPONO"S TAN!
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:43 pm

How often do NBA teams ever sing $15MM plus worth of guys on 1 to 2 year deals. You dun lost your mind.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:49 pm

The margin is all that matters. Under the old rules they still had to plug the gap between $32 and 43 million (75%) now they just have to add another 5ish (85%)...

I'm sure they will do it simply.
Orenthal

Unread postby GodHatesClevelandSport » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Here is Christian Eyenga's 1,000th tweet:

CHRISTIAN EYENGA ‏ @christeyenga8
I got 199,650 points while escaping from demon monkeys in Temple Run. Beat that! http://bit.ly/TempleRunGame

I can stop following him now.
GodHatesClevelandSport

Favorite Player: Joe Smith
Least Favorite Player: Joe Smith

Unread postby rk » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:25 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:And yes, the Lakers have the right to swap with the Heat pick next year. You must now pray for Wade staying healthy!!!!

Thought I read we got the right to swap the Lake show's pick with either of our picks - not just Miami's. <acid>So when Kyree Isn't a Girls Name™ leads the Cavs to the championship next year and the Lakers and Miami are in the lottery we'll be able to have Miami and Lakers picks. </acid>

Walton's expiring contract next year could be useful. Man I liked Kapono when he was here. Always thought that he woulda fit well in the Stand Around and Watch Lebron offense that Brown ran.
"If your mouthpiece is strong, she’ll give you some money." - D. West
rk

Favorite Player: Ozzie Newsome
Least Favorite Player: Ray Lewis

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Nope, Lake Show has the right to swap with the Miami pick, nothing else.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby pod2dawg » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Kapono is an excellent H-O-R-S-E player.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby rk » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Is the floor a 'hard' floor or a 'soft' floor? If it's a soft floor and the Cavs can go under and just pay a penalty then no reason for them to sign overpriced shitballers. ie. 45 mil floor and the Cavs are at 40 then they just throw 5 mil into the bucket to make it even if they can't find a player smart enough to take 5 mil for a one year contract w/o expectations rather than retire.
rk

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Orenthal wrote:The margin is all that matters. Under the old rules they still had to plug the gap between $32 and 43 million (75%) now they just have to add another 5ish (85%)...

I'm sure they will do it simply.

$6MM players are not nothing and the gap goes up next year.

Christ half of Cleveland just had a breakdown over taking on Walton's $6MM.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:49 pm

rk wrote:

Is the floor a 'hard' floor or a 'soft' floor? If it's a soft floor and the Cavs can go under and just pay a penalty then no reason for them to sign overpriced shitballers. ie. 45 mil floor and the Cavs are at 40 then they just throw 5 mil into the bucket to make it even if they can't find a player smart enough to take 5 mil for a one year contract w/o expectations rather than retire.

90% sure it is hard and no time to research it at the moment.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Read this topic and thought it was a joke. Finally something I wanted to happen, happened. Christ on a crutch, it's about time. Unfortunately, I do like him as a player. He's consistent, has passion for the game, and I think he might even get a little better. But we've got our PG of the future, and a somewhat legitimate backup PG in Boobie; now we've got an extra pick, and more importantly, trade bait for the offseason.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors

Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Unread postby StewieG » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:15 pm

There really isn't much not to like about this deal. Sessions would have been gone after this season anyways. Eyenga was worthless. Walton and Kapono may or may not suit up here, not that it matters either way. The cap space wouldn't have meant anything, since nobody's coming here anyways. Plus, as ey and others pointed out, it helps us get to the salary floor.

Basically it boils down to Sessions (who we would have lost for nothing) for a 1st round pick. It's one of those rare trades that seems to help both teams accomplish their goals.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby WarAdmiral » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:22 pm

The key to the deal IMO, is the unprotected pick swap with the Lakers next year. I think it is a good trade for both teams, when you take each teams situation into consideration. Mike Brown and an aging Laker roster could have us sitting in the lottery in 13. It's not likely, but it is feasible.

It also makes us worse now, and should help us get a better shot at one of them top three picks.

About the money, we ain't making any splashes with any 15-20 million a year player. Hopefully our cap will be eat up by homegrowns.

As with all trades, time will tell, but I love the move atm. Chris Grant is a good one.
WarAdmiral

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Can someone, anyone give me any indication that this isn't a Laker's have the option for the Heat's pick deal. 500 people I saw report it had it that way.

And seriously, NO TEAM WITH KOBE, BYNUM AND PAU EQUIVILANT WILL DRAFT LOWER THAN THE CAVS NEXT YEAR. Possibly the dumbest point made in here since Jared Sullinger is Kevin Love.

This is a nice trade, really. It's cute, small and has some upside for a player that wasn't staying here. The pick swap, no matter which way it goes, is inconsequential.

And Chris Grant still has Jamo on his roster, he only did a third of his job this year.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:59 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:And Chris Grant still has Jamo on his roster, he only did a third of his job this year.

^^^^^ This

Why?? Fucking....... HOW?! You keep him on this team this year and it becomes obvious what you're thinking. We deal him - lose 1st/2nd best scorer on the team. Miss playoffs. Noone else beyond Kyrie that can really score. Help our chances at a solid draft pick. GREAT.

Keep him - make playoffs (doubtful but possible), and get eliminated promptly. Effing sweet! Fuck ourselves even more in another draft that isn't that thick. TERRIBLE.

Simple business practice: look at the short run and the long run. Weigh the pros and cons of each. Make a decision that reflects thinking. Obviously the Cavs aren't doing this.
LakeErieWarriors

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Wow. You really hate Dan Gilbert.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby WarAdmiral » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:17 pm

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/video/presser120315 The 13 swap is talked about here by Grant.
WarAdmiral

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:18 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Can someone, anyone give me any indication that this isn't a Laker's have the option for the Heat's pick deal. 500 people I saw report it had it that way.

And seriously, NO TEAM WITH KOBE, BYNUM AND PAU EQUIVILANT WILL DRAFT LOWER THAN THE CAVS NEXT YEAR. Possibly the dumbest point made in here since Jared Sullinger is Kevin Love.

This is a nice trade, really. It's cute, small and has some upside for a player that wasn't staying here. The pick swap, no matter which way it goes, is inconsequential.

And Chris Grant still has Jamo on his roster, he only did a third of his job this year.

From the little I heard from Chris Grant it is the Cavaliers option to swap the 2013 Miami first rounder with the Lakers 2013 first rounder if it benefits us...

All things being equal its prolly a few ticks better. It gets a bit more complicated should the Lakers miss the playoffs this year, that scenario is explained in the video...
Last edited by Orenthal on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orenthal

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Wow. You really hate Dan Gilbert.

I hate Cleveland's free agent practices. They're laughable. All of them. In the last year, the Tribe's done the best w/the free agent market, which I think is a little easier/more doable job in baseball IMO. But that being said, they've done the best.... and they ain't done much.
LakeErieWarriors

Unread postby JJN » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:36 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Can someone, anyone give me any indication that this isn't a Laker's have the option for the Heat's pick deal. 500 people I saw report it had it that way.

We can swap the Miami pick for the Lakers pick in 2013. Initial reports were incorrect. Lakers will probably be worse than Miami, I would think. Maybe not by much, but next year's draft may be pretty deep too, or we could grab an international stash-dude. I like this deal.

We can also flip Walton's contract way easier next year than Jamo's this year. Hard to get salaries to line up with $15 mil.
JJN

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: David Stern

Unread postby rk » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:52 pm

http://www.sulia.com/channel/cleveland- ... ce=twitter
rk

Unread postby Prosecutor » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 am

According to Hoopdata, the Lakers are on the hook for about $78 million next year, assuming they exercise Bynum's $16.1 M option.

Kobe $28.9 M
Gasol $19 M
Bynum $16.1 M
Artest/World Peace $7.2 M
Blake $4 M
Odom $2.4M (guaranteed amount)

That's about $78 million for six players. The salary cap this season is $58 million.

They could try to sign Sessions, but in Grant's presser he mentioned that 13 teams will be under the cap next year. I imagine one or more of them will offer Ramon more than the Lakers will be able to.

How do they fill out the rest of their roster? There's a lot of years on the guys they already are commited to.

I'm thinking the Lake Show may go the way of the Celtics this year - decline to a .500 team. Especially since they play in the Western Conference.

If that happens the Cavs' option to stick the Lakers with Miami's 1st round pick in exchange for the Lakers pick may not be insignificant.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:44 am

Pau + Kobe + Bynum = VASTLY superior to the Celtics core. There is a snowballs chance in hell they are a lottery team.

Holy fuck people, that is two top ten players right now and a top 15-20. You could surround them with Troy Murphy, Derek Fisher, Steve Black, McBob, Kapono and Luke Walton and they would be a solid playoff team.

The only way they decline that far is a major injury.

And hoopdata sucks dick for salaries.

I swear you fuckers wouldn't know an NBA game if it smacked you in the face with its dick.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby JCoz » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:54 am

Bynum is a top 20 player in the NBA? Seriously?

I'm just venturing back into the fray after the long hangover after Ledecision, so its been a while.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Yup, would have been sooner were he healthy, ever.

Think about the centers better then him right now..... then the PFs.....

I'm probably upticking him a bit because he is a center, but that is that.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby andrew6586 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:52 pm

I still need some help with the traded picks thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong with this at any time. We have the right to switch 1st round picks only with the heat this year or next year. Next year we can switch any pick (even in the second round) with the Laker's first round pick. Isn't that what "least desirable pick" means? Worst pick in the draft?

Also, is there anyway we can end up with all three picks?
Once a fan, always a fan.
On Twitter @apac6586
andrew6586
Church of Asdrubal

Favorite Player: Kenny Lofton
Least Favorite Player: Mark Shapiro

Unread postby Prosecutor » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 pm

To clarify, the Lakers are 27-16, good for 3rd seed if the season ended now. Houston is the 8th seed at 24-20. Not a whole lot of difference between 27-16 and 24-20.

With just a modest decline I can see the Lakers with the 6th-8th seed next year and getting eliminated in the first round. If Miami goes to the Finals the Cavs could be able to swap the 29th or 30th pick for the Lakers' pick, which would be in the 15-22 range. Best case scenario we're swapping the 30 for the 15.

Not earth shattering, but not insignificant, either. I'm just saying we can't assume the Lakers will be drafting 27th or thereabouts.

Kobe will be 34 in his 16th season. He's got to start showing his age at some point. The Lakers don't have a 1st round pick this year. They will be about $20 million over the cap just with the players they're committed to, and that's with 32-year-old Blake as the only point guard. Maybe they can do some finagling and sign Sessions. If not, I think age and lack of a bench will catch up to them and there's a realistic possibility they get knocked out in the first round.

I'm just saying that maybe Grant is anticipating the same thing and that's why he got the swap option included.

Edit:

Odom was traded so if I'm not mistaken, the Lakers will have about $75 million committed to five players: Kobe/Pau/Byum, Steve Blake, and Artest. Assuming the cap will be somewhere around $60 million and they have no first round pick, how do they get two starters and a bench? I'm assuming they pick up Bynum's option and nobody will take Blake's or Artest's contracts off their hands. Oh wait, they have Eyenga.

Never mind.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 pm

They use their exceptions dumbfuck.

And again, as long as the Lakers have Kobe - Bynum - Pau THEY WILL NOT BE A FIVE HUNDRED TEAM.

Watch a fucking basketball game.

For a cunt that sits here and writes thousand word essays on the upside of a turd like TT you sure can't identify what one of the two or three most elite cores in the league does.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby JJN » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Pau + Kobe + Bynum = VASTLY superior to the Celtics core. There is a snowballs chance in hell they are a lottery team.

Holy fuck people, that is two top ten players right now and a top 15-20. You could surround them with Troy Murphy, Derek Fisher, Steve Black, McBob, Kapono and Luke Walton and they would be a solid playoff team.

The only way they decline that far is a major injury.

The swap should be considered to probably be the value of a decent 2nd rounder. That's about what it would cost to move up the probably 5 to 10 spots that we will end up getting (I'm assuming the Lakers will be drafting right around the mid-20s next year. That said, if there is an injury or something, it could easily move us up to the mid-first round. Great upside/ no risk.

andrew6586 wrote:I still need some help with the traded picks thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong with this at any time. We have the right to switch 1st round picks only with the heat this year or next year. Next year we can switch any pick (even in the second round) with the Laker's first round pick. Isn't that what "least desirable pick" means? Worst pick in the draft?

We can swap our 1st rounder with Miami this year. This year we own:
1st Cavs
1st Lakers
2nd Cavs
2nd Hornets

Next year we own:
1st Cavs
1st Miami (w/ swap)
2nd Cavs

So in the 2013 draft, we basically own 3 1st round picks, our's, Miami's, and the Lakers. BUT, we HAVE to send on of them to the Lakers. We will send them whatever pick is the worst. So we end up with 2 picks that are the highest of those three, and the Laker's get the lowest.
JJN

Unread postby andrew6586 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:11 pm

JJN wrote:
andrew6586 wrote:I still need some help with the traded picks thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong with this at any time. We have the right to switch 1st round picks only with the heat this year or next year. Next year we can switch any pick (even in the second round) with the Laker's first round pick. Isn't that what "least desirable pick" means? Worst pick in the draft?

We can swap our 1st rounder with Miami this year. This year we own:
1st Cavs
1st Lakers
2nd Cavs
2nd Hornets

Next year we own:
1st Cavs
1st Miami (w/ swap)
2nd Cavs

So in the 2013 draft, we basically own 3 1st round picks, our's, Miami's, and the Lakers. BUT, we HAVE to send on of them to the Lakers. We will send them whatever pick is the worst. So we end up with 2 picks that are the highest of those three, and the Laker's get the lowest.

Ok thanks.
Once a fan, always a fan.
On Twitter @apac6586
andrew6586
Church of Asdrubal

Favorite Player: Kenny Lofton
Least Favorite Player: Mark Shapiro

Unread postby JJN » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm

I forgot, we also have the protected Sacramento pick, but I don't foresee us getting that until 2013 at the very earliest.
JJN

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:57 pm

2013, Sac, playoffs? Yousa funny.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby JJN » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:2013, Sac, playoffs? Yousa funny.

Being thorough. No way do we get it this year, because of Sac's record. But next year, it is technically possible.

Its top-13 protected in 2013. Boogie keeps being a beast, high pick this year (currently 5), and trading Reke or Thorton for a real PG...I could see them barely missing the playoffs. Not likely, but if they traded for Rondo (for instance) I could see it happening. Most likely is that we see that pick in '15-'17 when it is only top 10 protected.
JJN

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:25 am

Word.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Not gonna start another thread, but seems Chandler is set to sign long term with Denver...

Per Amick.
Orenthal

Unread postby JJN » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Orenthal wrote:Not gonna start another thread, but seems Chandler is set to sign long term with Denver...

Per Amick.

4+yr/ $37mil.
JJN

Next

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA