Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

92.3 becoming a sports talk station?

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Re: 92.3 becoming a sports talk station?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Triple-S wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:Interesting in an If-He-Can-Make-Chuckle-And-Booms-Go-Away-Then-That's-Addition-By-Subtraction kind of way.

And it paves the way for some kind of new morning Cleveland sports radio programming.

My proposal:

Kiley and Booms 6-10
Rizzo, Sabo and Jeff Thomas 10-12
Baskin and Phelps (and/or Les Levine..who did a decent job filling in.) 12-3
Ken Carman 3-7
Bull and Fox 7-Midnight

Baskin has actually gotten better, Carman is better as a drive out host, and I actually love Kiley and Booms as the morning show. Rizzo teaming up with Sabo and Jeff Thomas again would be very good, hell, even if Goldhammer came over, it wouldn't ruin the chemistry between that group that they had back in the day. Just make sure Sabrina is banned and all would be right with the world.

Also, call me batshit crazy, but if they're purging for talent, Fedor was actually an okay night time host. Flame away. Keep him away from Rizzo's show, as his chemistry didn't gel as well.

Interesting.

Here's my proposal:

According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Interesting.

Here's my proposal:

Yep. When I saw this thread pop up I was excited that 92.3 was gonna be a decent sports-talk option in Cleveland.

Anyone know when that's supposed to happen?
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Spin » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Here's a hell of a lineep:

I'd put Rizzo Sabo and Thomas on morning drive
10-2 Peter Brown (if he's still alive)
2-6 Chuck Galeti
6-10 Bull and Fox (with Carman on from time to time for some uncontrived arguing.
10- Tony Bruno (syndicated)

And for crying out loud, ALLOW OTHER CURRENT TOPICS. Just because the station manager wants to talk about the Browns (again) (still) in February, doesn't mean that's the only GD thing we want to hear all GD day...

Maybe, just maybe, we want to hear about the fuckin CAVS. Not LeBJ, the CAVS. ::doh::
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby pup » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:46 am

6-10 - Poove and TriPods
10-2 - Peeks and Pipes
2-6 - Swerb
6-10 - e0 and CDT
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:52 am

I'd cast my vote for the blow it all up brigade but that would mean people would lose their jobs. It's bad enough the DJ's of Elyria lost their jobs to the reclaimation of The Wave

Cleveland talk radio has become the mirror image of the Cleveland sports print media. Maybe switch them and see what you get. Would love to hear Livingston, Pluto, and Shaw attempt to answer questions at the moment rather than rely on purusing the internet for other peoples opinions. It may also be interesting to see how Rizzo spells "Weeeeeeeee"
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Triple-S wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:Interesting in an If-He-Can-Make-Chuckle-And-Booms-Go-Away-Then-That's-Addition-By-Subtraction kind of way.

And it paves the way for some kind of new morning Cleveland sports radio programming.

My proposal:

Kiley and Booms 6-10
Rizzo, Sabo and Jeff Thomas 10-12
Baskin and Phelps (and/or Les Levine..who did a decent job filling in.) 12-3
Ken Carman 3-7
Bull and Fox 7-Midnight

Baskin has actually gotten better, Carman is better as a drive out host, and I actually love Kiley and Booms as the morning show. Rizzo teaming up with Sabo and Jeff Thomas again would be very good, hell, even if Goldhammer came over, it wouldn't ruin the chemistry between that group that they had back in the day. Just make sure Sabrina is banned and all would be right with the world.

Also, call me batshit crazy, but if they're purging for talent, Fedor was actually an okay night time host. Flame away. Keep him away from Rizzo's show, as his chemistry didn't gel as well.

Kiley and Booms just needs to be gone. History. Permanent Vacation.

Ken Carman is not good. He just rambles and babbles and I have no freakin' clue what he's talking about. Some of his takes are awful. Keep him where he is, because I don't listen the radio from 5-sleep time.

Baskin and Phelps are kind of milquetoast, but they don't annoy me.

I like Adam the Bull, maybe it's that he's not from Cleveland and hasn't yet lost his common sense. I agree with many of his takes. Dustin Fox doesn't add much of anything to that show, but he doesn't annoy me either.

I could give a shit about Rizzo, but he's listenable in small doses, which Kiley & Booms certainly are NOT.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby jb » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 pm

If white bread could broadcast, it'd be Phelps and Baskin.

How F'n hard is it to listen to some old Pete Franklin tapes and get it right?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby idoctribefan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:25 pm

jb wrote:If white bread could broadcast, it'd be Phelps and Baskin.

Exactly. Baskin and Phelps know what they're talking about but bore the hell outta me. Ken Carman has a ton of energy but doesn't seem to know what he's talking about most of the time. Either get rid of all of them, or put the three of them in a room together for a week and see if they can come up with an entertaining product.

The Wednesday night show with Carman and the BSK is abominable.
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Unread postby idoctribefan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:30 pm

pup wrote:6-10 - Poove and TriPods
10-2 - Peeks and Pipes
2-6 - Swerb
6-10 - e0 and CDT

that 6-10pm show will only work if this is going to be on Sirius/XM.
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Unread postby jb » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:13 pm

idoctribefan wrote:
jb wrote:If white bread could broadcast, it'd be Phelps and Baskin.

Exactly. Baskin and Phelps know what they're talking about but bore the hell outta me. Ken Carman has a ton of energy but doesn't seem to know what he's talking about most of the time. Either get rid of all of them, or put the three of them in a room together for a week and see if they can come up with an entertaining product.

The Wednesday night show with Carman and the BSK is abominable.

BSK is back?!?! LOL. Last I recall he was hollering' for Katzenmoyer to go # 1 overall in 99.

I'm listening.
jb

Unread postby idoctribefan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:48 pm

jb wrote:BSK is back?!?! LOL. Last I recall he was hollering' for Katzenmoyer to go # 1 overall in 99.

I'm listening.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/schedule/

BSK normally on 4-7pm sat and sun, as well as Wednesday evenings. He's 92.3 The Fan's "NFL Draft Expert", which would be like saying Pat Shurmur is the Browns' "Game Management Expert".
idoctribefan

Unread postby jb » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:54 pm

idoctribefan wrote:
jb wrote:BSK is back?!?! LOL. Last I recall he was hollering' for Katzenmoyer to go # 1 overall in 99.

I'm listening.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/schedule/

BSK normally on 4-7pm sat and sun, as well as Wednesday evenings. He's 92.3 The Fan's "NFL Draft Expert", which would be like saying Pat Shurmur is the Browns' "Game Management Expert".

He's so F'n bad I want to listen just once.

Next thing you'll tell me Ronnie Slam Duncan is on the air.
jb

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:21 pm

^3, 2, 1, I'm done!
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Squints » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 am

Went by the KNR booth yesterday at the auto show. Man, did Rizzo get old. I admittedly haven't seen him anywhere in 4-5 years, but wow.
Squints

Favorite Player: Howard, Tim
Least Favorite Player: Howard, Desmond

Unread postby Cease » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Liley & Booms are becoming unbearable, even for the short time that I hear them. Booms' take on hating hip hop because it glorifies violence was tr ascendant because he referenced "Smack my bitch up" as an example.

I also miss the old-new Wave. That station had something. Smooth Jazz is decaf coffee. What it the f'ing point?
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:23 am

^ Cease, check out 91.3 out of Akron. Seems to be in the same realm as 107.3 pre Wave.2. Stumbled across it while using the wife's car.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Cease wrote:Liley & Booms are becoming unbearable, even for the short time that I hear them. Booms' take on hating hip hop because it glorifies violence was tr ascendant because he referenced "Smack my bitch up" as an example.

That's classic. "Smack My Bitch Up" is about as Hip Hop as Rick Santorum.

He's possibly the worst of all the Cleveland Sports Talk Radio that I've ever heard, and that's an impressive list.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Hikohadon wrote:That's classic. "Smack My Bitch Up" is about as Hip Hop as Rick Santorum.

Trip-Hop, is the actual genre. Just weird, great electronic music. There's some hip-hop origins to it.

The lyrics "Change my pitch up / Smack my bitch up" are repeated through the whole song. The band defended the song, saying that the lyrics were being misinterpreted as misogynistic and the song actually meant "...doing anything intensely..."

also, the video owns.

Hip-Hop is pretty tame now-a-days. I think the last person to take a stand against it was O RLY?, and he's cooled off quite a bit now.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S

Unread postby jb » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Triple-S wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:That's classic. "Smack My Bitch Up" is about as Hip Hop as Rick Santorum.

Trip-Hop, is the actual genre. Just weird, great electronic music. There's some hip-hop origins to it.

The lyrics "Change my pitch up / Smack my bitch up" are repeated through the whole song. The band defended the song, saying that the lyrics were being misinterpreted as misogynistic and the song actually meant "...doing anything intensely..."

also, the video owns.

Hip-Hop is pretty tame now-a-days. I think the last person to take a stand against it was O RLY?, and he's cooled off quite a bit now.

What about Machine Gun Kelly?

:hide:
jb

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm

jb wrote:What about Machine Gun Kelly?

Kent had a concert up in the MACC with Wale opening for Mike Posner (..kind of debating if that should have been the other way around, but eh.), and when he went on stage the whole crowd went nuts.

I think he's Gen Y's version of Michael Stanley around here. There, I said it. It's not a comparison of talent, because at this point I'm not sure how to judge him on that. But, he's got local cred.

Funny hearing him bark out Cobain's name though. Not sure if he'd be down with MGK if he were still alive;

Triple-S

Unread postby Cease » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:39 am

The 16 year olds at my pizza shop are sharply divided on MGK.

Rest of post deleted due to brain cramp while comparing the relative popularity of MGK to Bid Daddy Kane based on my former 16 year old self's world view. You're welcome.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:56 am

Cease wrote:

Rest of post deleted due to brain cramp while comparing the relative popularity of MGK to Bid Daddy Kane based on my former 16 year old self's world view. You're welcome.

I'd actually like to read that
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Triple-S wrote:Trip-Hop, is the actual genre. Just weird, great electronic music. There's some hip-hop origins to it.

Believe me, I'm overly familiar with Trip Hop and the raves and the X and the lights and the Vick's vapo rub on a towel and the Rabbit in the Moon.

Wouldn't mind one right now.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
Triple-S wrote:Trip-Hop, is the actual genre. Just weird, great electronic music. There's some hip-hop origins to it.

Believe me, I'm overly familiar with Trip Hop and the raves and the X and the lights and the Vick's vapo rub on a towel and the Rabbit in the Moon.

I'm actually amazed that particular movement didn't grow larger.

I mean..if MTV doesn't sell out, and become the reality show network in the mid to late 90's, we'd have a seen whole wave of those groups spread like wildfire.

Triple-S

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Hikohadon wrote:

I went to a rave once......
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I went to a rave once......

was it this one?

Triple-S

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:31 am

motherscratcher wrote:
Cease wrote:

Same here. Can never go wrong w/ BDK, ever
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby jb » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
Cease wrote:

Make that 3
jb

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:28 pm

jb wrote:
Larvell Blanks wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
Cease wrote:

Make that 3

A Taste of Chocolate.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby mattvan1 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:59 am

Triple-S wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I went to a rave once......

was it this one?

Well played, sir.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby noles1 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Squints wrote:Went by the KNR booth yesterday at the auto show. Man, did Rizzo get old. I admittedly haven't seen him anywhere in 4-5 years, but wow.

Legitimate comment here.

What the hell happened to him? He looks terrible. Is he sick or has he alluded to anything on the show?
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby Spin » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 pm

noles1 wrote:
Squints wrote:Went by the KNR booth yesterday at the auto show. Man, did Rizzo get old. I admittedly haven't seen him anywhere in 4-5 years, but wow.

Legitimate comment here.

What the hell happened to him? He looks terrible. Is he sick or has he alluded to anything on the show?

Gave up the rug.

He has been through a divorce in the past year or so. From the sounds of it, it wasn't his idea. That could be part of it too.
Spin

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 am

^ or that he's 50+

The aging process will do that to ya. Or maybe he wasn't used to having to work for a 6th day in a row and was exhausted from his bender at any Medina watering hole he frequents
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby Squints » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 am

Before I posted I actually did a quick search to see if he was sick. Couldn't find anything. It looked like he aged 15 years in 5 and not just on a Sat. morning where he probably rolled out of bed, didn't shower, threw on a hat and went to "work." Didn't recognize him on the show's page on the website- lost his hair, or as Spin suggested ditched his hair.
Squints

Favorite Player: Howard, Tim
Least Favorite Player: Howard, Desmond

Unread postby leadpipe » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 pm

You can rule out being overworked.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby jb » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Joe Bees must not be all it it claimed to be
jb

Unread postby Spin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:06 am

Rumor going around says Jim Rome is leaving Premier Radio Network for CBS Radio. Which would have him moving up the dial to 92.3.

I'm sure there's no love lost between him and KNR since they put his first hour on the walkey talkey powered KNR2 so we can have an extra hour of Goldhammer. They haven't been asked to guest host his show since.

Looks like he'll be replacing Baskin and Phelps. I don't know which is worse. B&P are meh, and Rome's schtick was old ten years ago.

Meanwhile Fox8 gave Rizzo his own show on Sunday nights. He brags that it's unscripted yet in the commercial he's reading off a telestrator.

I am losing faith that Cleveland can be saved. :thud:
Spin

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Spin wrote:Rumor going around says Jim Rome is leaving Premier Radio Network for CBS Radio. Which would have him moving up the dial to 92.3.

I'm sure there's no love lost between him and KNR since they put his first hour on the walkey talkey powered KNR2 so we can have an extra hour of Goldhammer. They haven't been asked to guest host his show since.

Looks like he'll be replacing Baskin and Phelps. I don't know which is worse. B&P are meh, and Rome's schtick was old ten years ago.

Meanwhile Fox8 gave Rizzo his own show on Sunday nights. He brags that it's unscripted yet in the commercial he's reading off a telestrator.

Rome is worse. Not only does he suck, but he mentions Cleveland teams once every 3 years.

12-3 is when I listen to 92.3 the most, since that's the only place to avoid Rome.

I would rather listen to Hammer and Sabo babble for 4 hours than 10 minutes of Rome.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:53 am

Like seeing the old people commercials during Wheel and Jeopardy, these shows and their lack of content and intelligence are being aimed at the correct audience.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Orenthal wrote:Like seeing the old people commercials during Wheel and Jeopardy, these shows and their lack of content and intelligence are being aimed at the correct audience.

For one without satellite radio, they sound amazingly better than the other crap that's on the dial.

Clear Channel is an evil entity that must die. Pretty sad when it took until THIS YEAR for the Black Keys to finally get airplay on WMMS, WRQK, AND WONE. But I guess that lame ass Nickelback song from 3 years a go really needs to be played!

Triple-S

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
Spin wrote:Rumor going around says Jim Rome is leaving Premier Radio Network for CBS Radio. Which would have him moving up the dial to 92.3.

Rome is worse. Not only does he suck, but he mentions Cleveland teams once every 3 years.

12-3 is when I listen to 92.3 the most, since that's the only place to avoid Rome.

I would rather listen to Hammer and Sabo babble for 4 hours than 10 minutes of Rome.

Can't and won't listen to morning show on 92.3.

I'm okay with Baskin & Phelps because they talk and don't look for screams and schtick over actual conversation. When I get out of work I just hum or sing to myself. I can't fathom listening to Bull & Fox or anything Brinda is on.

I usually hum ballads and some Air Supply. Lately been humming a lot of show tunes and bluegrass. Like to mix it up.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:43 pm

I always figured you as more of a whistler...
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:41 am

FUDU wrote:I always figured you as more of a whistler...

Tough to do with a dip in.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:57 am

peeker643 wrote:
FUDU wrote:I always figured you as more of a whistler...

Tough to do with a dip in.

You're one of those people? WOW a hummer and a dipper, the only people worse than that are people who get their shoe's shined.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Uh, what is wrong with polished shoes?
Orenthal

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:52 am

Orenthal wrote:Uh, what is wrong with polished shoes?

Pretty sure that was a shot at e0y.

Or Billy Batts.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:19 am

I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a mans shoes?

FUDU

Unread postby pup » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:31 am

I do tend to walk with my head down...
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Was driving down to CBus to attend a Jackets game.

Unrelated but before I get to the point of this post? The Jackets are an amazing experience, and I sincerely wish I lived closer to CBus to be able to attend more games.

Anyway, I turned on 97.1, their version of "The Fan". Let me say, with all the way we criticize Cleveland Sports Talk, it's nowhere near as bad as CBus talk.

First off, CBus Sports Talk actually airs Colin Cowherd on their main affiliate.

Let me repeat that. They AIR COLIN COWHERD. Not on TheFan2, but on the radio station itself.

The show I listened to was something called "Common Man and Company". The guy sounded really obnoxious and annoying.

So my condolences to CDT because my lord, that station is not good.

I had come to the conclusion recently that "Bull and Fox" wasn't really all that good, and it's something I avoid now. But compared to anything airing on 97.1 it sounds like radio gold now.

Triple-S

PreviousNext

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture