Text Size

No Holds Barred

Attempted suicide bombing on US Capitol

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Attempted suicide bombing on US Capitol

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:59 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02 ... e-mission/

"Remember, remember, the 17th of February" just doesn't have a very good ring to it.

The man, in his 30s and of Moroccan descent, was nabbed following a lengthy investigation by the FBI, initiated after he expressed interest in conducting an attack. It's unclear how the FBI learned of his aspirations.

The man thought undercover FBI agents assisting him in his plot were associates of Al Qaeda.

When he was arrested Friday in Washington, he was carrying with him a vest supposedly packed with explosives, but the material inside was not actually dangerous, Fox News was told.

A short time earlier, he had been praying at a mosque in the Washington area. His destination was Capitol Hill.

The public was never in danger, as he had been under constant surveillance for some time, officials said.

You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Re: Attempted suicide bombing on US Capitol

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:54 pm

The move to these lone wolf types is a bit disconcerting, though the FBI was still able to get this guy early and keep a lock on him in case he connected to anyone else. These guys shouldn't have the ability to pull off a major attack, but doesn't seem real risk versus risk perception will ever be understood.

What is your take on al-Shabab's merger with al-Qaeda?
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Thank gawd for Obama, Bush would have let him blow Al up.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Orenthal wrote:The move to these lone wolf types is a bit disconcerting, though the FBI was still able to get this guy early and keep a lock on him in case he connected to anyone else. These guys shouldn't have the ability to pull off a major attack, but doesn't seem real risk versus risk perception will ever be understood.

What is your take on al-Shabab's merger with al-Qaeda?

As of now, al-Shabaab doesn't really have a reach outside of HOA (unlike AQAP). But the first ever US citizen suicide bomber was a Somali that cooked himself off as part of a multi-city, simultaneous attack over there a few years ago. I'm more concerned with USPERS traveling over there to get training then coming back and trying to pull something off back here. And Yemen is only a quick boat trip away from Somalia, so there are plenty of no-shit training camps they could have access too.

e0, while your concern is touching, I don't work in the Capitol (thank God). And Obama had about as much to do with this investigation/takedown as Peeker did.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:24 pm

So Peeker is a national hero that saved my ex and Al.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:54 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:So Peeker is a national hero that saved my ex and Al.

Exactly.

Best part about this moron is that he is here illegally. The attempted bomber, not e0.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:09 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:So Peeker is a national hero that saved my ex and Al.

You're welcome, bitches.

"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 am

QUICK, WHAT'S TEH NEW COLOR CODED DANGEROUS TERRORIST THREAT DANGER LEVEL?? PEACH? GREEN APPLE? HURRY! WE ARE ALL AFRAID OF INEPT TERRORIST!

INVADE MOROCCO! THEY HAVE TEH YELLOW CAKE, SON!

Christ....
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:32 am

Peeker is going to a gun show. He's going to get a AR-15 with 6 flashlights, 2 laser sights, and a Skoal dispenser. Then he will got get all those damn freedom haters that hate us for our freedoms. Crank up the Lee Greenwood and let 'em have it, son!

Assholes.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:28 am

Fuck this asshole, pulling this crap on Jordan's birthday.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Peeker is going to a gun show. He's going to get a AR-15 with 6 flashlights, 2 laser sights, and a Skoal dispenser. Then he will got get all those damn freedom haters that hate us for our freedoms. Crank up the Lee Greenwood and let 'em have it, son!

Assholes.

I worry more about the people you see at gun shows than the guy who's duped into wearing the trick explosive vest by people like Al.

Just sayin'...

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby gotribe31 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 am

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Peeker is going to a gun show. He's going to get a AR-15 with 6 flashlights, 2 laser sights, and a Skoal dispenser. Then he will got get all those damn freedom haters that hate us for our freedoms. Crank up the Lee Greenwood and let 'em have it, son!

Assholes.

I worry more about the people you see at gun shows than the guy who's duped into wearing the trick explosive vest by people like Al.

Just sayin'...

Oh yeah...this guy was a moron. Absolutely no doubt about it. Most terrorists (or wannabe terrorists, or whatever you want to call them) are pretty fucking stupid in general, which is a good thing for us. But we've been able to stop some of the smart ones too.

If you'd have told me on Sept 12, 2001 that in February of 2012 we'd have made it without a major attack going off in the US, I'd have said you were nuts. Combination of luck, skill, ineptitude of some of the bad guys and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq to thank for that.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 am

gotribe31 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Assholes.

Just sayin'...

Oh yeah...this guy was a moron. Absolutely no doubt about it. Most terrorists (or wannabe terrorists, or whatever you want to call them) are pretty fucking stupid in general, which is a good thing for us. But we've been able to stop some of the smart ones too.

If you'd have told me on Sept 12, 2001 that in February of 2012 we'd have made it without a major attack going off in the US, I'd have said you were nuts. Combination of luck, skill, ineptitude of some of the bad guys and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq to thank for that.

When you say 'wars in Afghanistan and Iraq' do you mean more the over arcing philosophy of taking the initiative against these guys on their own soil? I understand the war's cost to them and the fact they're occupied in their own lands, but even more than that it would seem that drone strikes, special ops, etc are responsible for keeping those fucks scurrying like roaches and concentrating more on survival than their own plots.

How much different (if at all) is the intelligence focus and initiative now than on Sept 10, 2011?

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 am

peeker643 wrote:

Assholes.

Just sayin'...

Funny, guns shows are the place I feel safest, b/c it is a gun show.

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 am

FUDU wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Assholes.

Just sayin'...

Funny, guns shows are the place I feel safest, b/c it is a gun show.

Read, process, comprehend and then post your inane ramblings.

I said I worry more about the 'people you see at gun shows'. I didn't make a comment about feeling unsafe at a gun show.

Dipshit ;-) ;) :wink:

BTW- I'm heading out to Berea now to the old gun show.

I need a S&W 442 or even a Taurus 850 or 851. The world is full of fools like you and I want a nice, little gun I can shoot you with without ever taking it out of my pocket :hide: :lmfao:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:39 am

In all seriousness though, how often do you hear of a nut job going off at a gun show?

Of course, thanks to me, today will be that day.

Becareful peeker, & just FYI, when the police allow you your one call, I aint answering.

FUDU

Unread postby gotribe31 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:51 pm

peeker643 wrote:
gotribe31 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Assholes.

Just sayin'...

When you say 'wars in Afghanistan and Iraq' do you mean more the over arcing philosophy of taking the initiative against these guys on their own soil? I understand the war's cost to them and the fact they're occupied in their own lands, but even more than that it would seem that drone strikes, special ops, etc are responsible for keeping those fucks scurrying like roaches and concentrating more on survival than their own plots.

How much different (if at all) is the intelligence focus and initiative now than on Sept 10, 2011?

War in Afghanistan robbed them of their inititave. Took away AQ's permissive operating environment where they planned for and trained operatives for several attacks against US interests overseas and of course 9/11. Put them on the defensive where they had to worry about their day to day survival more than planning operations against the West.

More than anything, both wars gave them infidel targets in their own AO to attack. The average Mooselimb terrorist wannabe no longer had to travel to Europe or the US to attack the crusaders, they could stay home and do it in their own lands, or hop skip and jump their way to AF or IQ. Now, this also undoubtedly created more jihadists who were willing to pick up an AK than if we hadn't gone into SW Asia or the Middle East, but that's more of a political question than an operational one.

Operationally, the wars decreased the near-term threat to the homeland. The drone strikes are extremely valuable in extending the reach of our conventional forces, and I give Obama a lot of credit for stepping up those attacks. Special ops to get rid of HVT's isn't possible without the degredation of forces that the conventional troops have achieved. UBL wouldn't have been in a compound in Pakistan with 3 other guys if his compound in Afghanistan with 1000 other guys wasn't rendered inoperable by the military action in Afghanistan.

As far as the intel shift goes from pre-9/11 mindset, it was a dramatic shift in collection strategy. New targets, more funding, accelerated technologies...night and day. It's all about a coordinated strategy, and that's just not something that was a priority in the 90's when no one was really focused Islamic fundamentalism.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:36 pm

FUDU wrote:In all seriousness though, how often do you hear of a nut job going off at a gun show?

Of course, thanks to me, today will be that day.

Becareful peeker, & just FYI, when the police allow you your one call, I aint answering.

I went, I saw, I shuddered, I laughed, I worried, I sold a $225 weapon for $300 cash to a private party within 6" of a dealer's table, I feared arrest, I feared 3 counterfeit $100 bills, I got my in-the-box new S&W 442 Airweight for $350 when I showed the dealer who offered me a Taurus850CIA for $350 out the door that I wasn't buying the Taurus, but that he'd be a gentleman and a friend forever if he sold me the 442 for $50 off his asking price and with no tax.

Which he did.

Very productive day even with the 1hour drive.

Wonder if I actually broke a law with that sale? I did ask for dude's license and he was an Ohio resident.

Dealers wouldn't pay beyond 225 for mine and that was only trade value of I bought from them. $200 woulda been a good get from the dealers.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Peeker is going to a gun show. He's going to get a AR-15 with 6 flashlights, 2 laser sights, and a Skoal dispenser.

I just climaxed. Oh sweet mistress, how I long for your comfort.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Peeker is going to a gun show. He's going to get a AR-15 with 6 flashlights, 2 laser sights, and a Skoal dispenser.

Ha! I stopped Jan 10th. I had one dip January 19th and that's been that. And I've almost lost the entire 10lbs I put on using Gobstoppers, Runts and sunflower seeds to get me through.

Not kidding: candy and seeds tear my mouth up waaaay worse than dipping does. But too much stupid shit's been happening in this family so I may as well try and head off mouth cancer at the pass.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:41 pm

gotribe31 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
gotribe31 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Assholes.

Just sayin'...

War in Afghanistan robbed them of their inititave. Took away AQ's permissive operating environment where they planned for and trained operatives for several attacks against US interests overseas and of course 9/11. Put them on the defensive where they had to worry about their day to day survival more than planning operations against the West.

More than anything, both wars gave them infidel targets in their own AO to attack. The average Mooselimb terrorist wannabe no longer had to travel to Europe or the US to attack the crusaders, they could stay home and do it in their own lands, or hop skip and jump their way to AF or IQ. Now, this also undoubtedly created more jihadists who were willing to pick up an AK than if we hadn't gone into SW Asia or the Middle East, but that's more of a political question than an operational one.

Operationally, the wars decreased the near-term threat to the homeland. The drone strikes are extremely valuable in extending the reach of our conventional forces, and I give Obama a lot of credit for stepping up those attacks. Special ops to get rid of HVT's isn't possible without the degredation of forces that the conventional troops have achieved. UBL wouldn't have been in a compound in Pakistan with 3 other guys if his compound in Afghanistan with 1000 other guys wasn't rendered inoperable by the military action in Afghanistan.

As far as the intel shift goes from pre-9/11 mindset, it was a dramatic shift in collection strategy. New targets, more funding, accelerated technologies...night and day. It's all about a coordinated strategy, and that's just not something that was a priority in the 90's when no one was really focused Islamic fundamentalism.

Excellent post. Appreciated. And here I thought you were basically motherscratcher with a badge...

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:38 pm

peeker643 wrote:

Assholes.

Just sayin'...

Amen to this. Freaking Sovereign Citizens Movement scares the shit outta me.

Al how effective do you think the "traveling terrorist training camp" model has been, in conjunction with online sites like Al-Battar? Is it possible we are in an "incubation" period between what used to be a capable central hierarchy and now a capable franchised model?
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:58 am

<-- still dips thanks OHIO
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby gotribe31 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:45 am

Orenthal wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Assholes.

Just sayin'...

Amen to this. Freaking Sovereign Citizens Movement scares the shit outta me.

Al how effective do you think the "traveling terrorist training camp" model has been, in conjunction with online sites like Al-Battar? Is it possible we are in an "incubation" period between what used to be a capable central hierarchy and now a capable franchised model?

Sovereign Citizens are out of their damn minds. Scumbags looking to grease cops and trying to justify it with their bullshit logic. There's a big movement in the LE community to increase awareness of who these guys are, how to identify them and just how seriously itching to shoot cops they are. Makes me sick.

Al-Battar, Inspire Magazine etc...all of these provide knowledge to HVE's and help them become more insular. Inspire had an article "How to make a bomb in the kitchen of your mom" that has popped up a couple of times. We crack these HVE's who don't travel internationally because they reach out for help and end up hooked up with UC's or CHS's. The more knowledge and expertise they can acquire without the need to reach out, the more trouble we're in. The ability to train and deploy trained operatives for a spectacular, 9/11 style attack will never be replicated absent the training camps, but the ability for small scale, pipe bomb, spray and pray etc stuff is what scares me right now. The threat is evolving, no doubt. We just need to keep doing everything we can to stay one step ahead.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 am

Totally unrelated, but was a good story I heard yesterday.

My uncle was just telling me about a group, the Sam Melville/Jonathan Jackson Unit, that was busted in Cleveland in 1984. Thomas Manning a memeber of the group killed New Jersey police officer Philip Lamonaco, and the group was responsible for a number of armored car jobs and bank robberies. Their safe house was at West 24 and Broadview and the entire 2nd District shift reported to the Justice Center and was on the scene. FBI SWAT out of Quantico, Cleveland SWAT, and New Jersey police were also involved. My unlce was at 24th and Broadview and was given the greenlight to fire on anyone fleeing, they were armed with rifle slugs.

When the women and children were sent out they figured it was gonna be trouble. Only thing that stopped a shootout in a densely populated was the fact Cleveland SWAT parked "mother" in front of the house and the terrorists thought they had RPG's or Grenade launchers in the vehicle. Otherwise a group fully loaded with M-16's was willing to go down to the last man.
Orenthal

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:02 am

e0y2e3 wrote:still dips thanks to sweet deliciousness. And the fact that trench mouth gets the girls moist.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 am

peeker643 wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:

Ha! I stopped Jan 10th. I had one dip January 19th and that's been that. And I've almost lost the entire 10lbs I put on using Gobstoppers, Runts and sunflower seeds to get me through.

Not kidding: candy and seeds tear my mouth up waaaay worse than dipping does. But too much stupid shit's been happening in this family so I may as well try and head off mouth cancer at the pass.

Good idea. Mouth cancer is generally very aggressive, with a poor 5 year survival rate. But the radical neck and mandible resection is a good conversation starter.

True story. During my residency I saw a guy on a Monday. He had this big ugly lesion on the floor of his mouth and on the bottom of his tongue. I didn't know what the fuck it was other than it looked exactly like some of the pictures of squamous cell carcinoma I'd seen. I scheduled him back on thursday with the oral surgeon so we could biopsy.

I don't think I went more than 5 minutes the next 3 days thinking about this poor bastard, what the rest of his short life would be like, how I was going to tell him, etc...

Dude comes back 3 days later and the lesion is almost gone. Well, obviously SSC doesn't just "clear up". I kept grilling the guy until he made up some bullshit story involving a cigarette that didn't make any damn sense. A few minutes later he admits he'd burned himself with a crack pipe.

Fuckin Youngstown.

OK, get back to talking about shooting Al-Quiders if the face using Ford Taurus drones or whatever.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby gotribe31 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:07 am

A good article from CNN on a real threat from an intelligent, determined enemy that's been stopped so far by a combination of luck and intel:

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/1 ... hpt=hp_bn2
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 am

motherscratcher wrote: A few minutes later he admits he'd burned himself with a crack pipe.

Fuckin Youngstown.

Doesn't this belong in the Whitney thread?
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 pm

gotribe you in LE, or a related field? Enjoying your thoughts on this stuff.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 pm

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MOVIE WITH REAL NAVY SEALS AND EMINEM SONG. I WILL WEAR MY "NEVER FORGET" T-SHIRT!

TEH TERRORIST ARE VERY MEAN AND WE NEED TO SHOW THEM THEY CANNOT WIN VIA FILM. BECAUSE AMERICAN MOVIES ARE VERY POPULAR IN WAZIHAZIFIZZIFUZZ PAKISTAN. THESE ARE NOT ACTORS, THEY ARE ACTIVE DUTY NAVY SEALS. THEY KEPT THE SET VERY SAFE, THERE WERE NO ATTACKS DURING THE FILMING OF THE MOVIE.

REMEMBER THE TERRORISTS CAN'T GET US BECAUSE WE FREED IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN SO MUCH! THEY ARE SO FREE, THEY'RE WATCHING EPISODES OF THE DUKES OF HAZARD AND JERKING OFF TO BO DEREK IN SI.

I VERY AFRAID OF TERRORIST, BECAUSE THE COLOR CODED GENIUS SCALE TOLD ME TO BE SO. IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE COULD HAVE EVER PREDICTED 9/11, ALL OUR INTEL WAS FOCUSED ON THE COUNT CHOCULA CYBERDYNE CONSPIRACY. THERE WERE NO WARNINGS!

IF THE NAVY SEALS HAD BEEN IN CHARGE THEY WOULD HAVE SHOT THE MEMO WRITER FOR TELLING THEM THINGS THEY ALREADY KNEW. THEY WOULD HAVE PARACHUTED ONTO THE HIJACKED PLANES AND MOUTH RAPED MOHAMMED ATTA TO DEATH.

GO SEE THE MOVIE AND MAYBE BUY A TICKET TO THE TRUCK PULLS, IT COMES WITH A FREE LARRY THE CABLE GUY CD!

OH AND DON'T FORGET, TERRORIST ARE MEAN AND YOU MUST BE AFRAID OF THEM. THEY ARE LIKE THE BOOGEYMAN, ONLY THEY SMELL WORSE.

THE WAR ON TERROR WAS BEEN GREAT!!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:06 pm

They got rid of that color scale awhile back...
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 am

Good.

Although it was the perfect representative of the dickless retards that were in power.

Bright colors for dimwits and dumbshits.

Too bad the bomber didn't make it to the floor of the congress while it was in session...... and that's only said half in jest.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:16 am

FUDU wrote:gotribe you in LE, or a related field? Enjoying your thoughts on this stuff.

Yup
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 pm

What weapon do you carry?

If you say battle axe, you get a can of Pringles.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:What weapon do you carry?

Claymore. The Scottish kind.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 pm

If CDT was on LE, his weapon of choice would likely be a gladius, commonly referred to as a sword sword.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 pm

motherscratcher wrote:If CDT was on LE, his weapon of choice would likely be a gladius, commonly referred to as a sword sword.

I don't think I care for you anymore.

You're a dentist AND you probably like midgets.

gotribe31 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:What weapon do you carry?

Claymore. The Scottish kind.

Good. I wouldn't want you carrying some cheap ass Albanian knock off. Goddamn Gypsies.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:53 pm

motherscratcher wrote:If CDT was on LE, his weapon of choice would likely be a gladius

A vestigial squid shell would be an awful weapon.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 am

That's why I always go with the giant Pacific Octopus.

A giant squid has an eye the size of a volleyball.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:A giant squid has an eye the size of a volleyball.

They also have 3 hearts and a beak. The Octopus is weak and feeble compared to the mighty squid.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Return to No Holds Barred