Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Hear Me Out- We Can Get Howard

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: Hear Me Out- We Can Get Howard

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 am

Demeatloaf wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:I really want to say you are crazy lead, but after my ten minutes listening to callers and hosts yesterday I fully get it. "The Cavs cannot trade Sessions because they need to get to the playoffs and start a winning culture!!!!"

Humphost was promising to debunk the fact that you need early draft picks to get talent in the NBA as well.

I wanted to rip my ears off. Fucking Urban Meyer, last time I do that to listen to him speak.

Why don't people just light themselves on fire for fun? It would be more productive for society than that shit.


Do you know what promotes a winning culture? Good players. Not Samardo Samuels, Semih Erden and Anthony Parker.

The Cavs need to tank. The fact that this is even a controversy is insane.


The 'non-tank' brigade is getting the STFU space in tWW when I write it.

Image
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22765
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Hear Me Out- We Can Get Howard

Unread postby davemanddd » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 am

gotribe31 wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:
andrew6586 wrote:Care to explain why it's ridiculous e0y, or are you just giong to be a negative douche bag like usual?


Because it is the most nonsensical ridiculous thing ever written on these boards and that is saying A LOT.


I still hold that asking Adam Miller to cut off his middle finger is worse


thank you sir, may i have another??? :-)
dave . . .
davemanddd
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: mansfield, ohio
Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Re: Hear Me Out- We Can Get Howard

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:01 pm

"Do you know what promotes a winning culture? Good players. Not Samardo Samuels, Semih Erden and Anthony Parker.

The Cavs need to tank. The fact that this is even a controversy is insane"

Too bad the owner is a ruh-tard in public and the WHOLE CITY (not just the flats) is a scooby doo ghost town by 7 pm every night, or maybe legitimate business sense would win out over tanking. Blarg.

BEST THREAD.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
User avatar
Gradysmanldy
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Re: Hear Me Out- We Can Get Howard

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:14 pm

advocating mediocrity in exchange for urban revitalizion, well, that is interesting...
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Hear Me Out- We Can Get Howard

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Who wants Howard anyway, LEBRON IS COMING BACK IN 2 YEARS
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
User avatar
Gradysmanldy
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Re: Hear Me Out- We Can Get Howard

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:43 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:advocating mediocrity in exchange for urban revitalizion, well, that is interesting...


eh, there is already urban revitilization going on in Cleveland. Of course its relative to 5 years ago, but basketball has little to do wit it as it seems is your point.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Previous

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests