Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

2012 Tribe Schedule Out

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

2012 Tribe Schedule Out

Unread postby swerb » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:49 pm

http://mlb.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c ... ar=DEFAULT

Open AT HOME this year on Thurs April 5 against the Jays. 3:05 PM.

1st six at home vs the Jays and ChiSox. 17 home games in May including three against Ozzie and the revamped Miami Marlins. Pirates and Reds in town in June. Weekend home sets vs the BoSox and Yankees in Aug. End with six at home vs KC and Chi.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: 2012 Tribe Schedule Out

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Went to the Tribe On Tour event tonight. Checked out the season ticket packages. Think it's about time I jump on the 20-game pack. I'll go to 25-30+ anyway, why not guarantee playoff priority and get some of the perks associated with being a STH. Play catch on the field (awesome), free Opening Day tickets, free club seats for a game. Pay it off over the next 6 months.

Interesting to note the afternoon/6:05 first pitch games on Saturdays and the 3:05 first pitch Sunday games.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby Cease » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 pm

PLAYOFF PRIORITY!!! Funny.

Looking at the 20 game plan breakouts is nice, well designed for consistent schedules, not a total pot luck of days of the week.

Prices ain't bad, I'll say that.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby Jumbo » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:00 am

The Indians April schedule looks about as favorable as you could hope for. Open at home, no opponents with a better than .500 record last year until the Angels on the 27th. Take on the sort-of rebuilding Chicago White Sox once and the probably-still-a-year-away Royals twice.

Here's hoping for another strong start.
Jumbo
Chowderhead

Favorite Player: is not Buster Posey
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby paulcousineau » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:10 am

Filling out the 20-game Flex Plan, now that these game times have been announced. You don't sit in the same seat for all the games, but it's a nice way to not get stuck with games on back-to-back days or with multiple tickets for "businessman's specials" when businessmen (or at least me) work during the day and can't make a 12:05 game on a random Thursday.
Indians Fever...Be a Believer!
paulcousineau
Celebrity

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 am

paulcousineau wrote:Filling out the 20-game Flex Plan, now that these game times have been announced. You don't sit in the same seat for all the games, but it's a nice way to not get stuck with games on back-to-back days or with multiple tickets for "businessman's specials" when businessmen (or at least me) work during the day and can't make a 12:05 game on a random Thursday.

If you get the 20 game plan of two days (Fridays & Sundays, Sat & Sun, whatever the other two are), you get 48 exchange dates. So I'll get the Friday & Sunday one, swap all my Sundays + 3 Fridays for Saturdays. Still have my old college ID for student ID nights on Fridays. $10 bleachers whenever I feel like going mid-week.

All the money up front for the flex plan. That's why I'm not doing it. I'd rather pay it off from now until June.

Everything's digital this year, too. So they're going to set up an exchange system online so it should be quick and easy to swap games.

Be careful. Kids Fun Days are going to take place in the mezzanine now, not out on the plaza. So, if you aren't bringing the little guy, that's probably about the last place you want to be on a Sunday.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB