Text Size

No Holds Barred

Republican Presidential Candidates

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Republican Presidential Candidates

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:24 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Obama "stuttering and stammering"? Maybe I've seen the wrong debates and speeches, but that guy can talk his ass off.

Kind of reminds you of a used car salesman.

Still not convinced one bit that Obama wins this. Regardless of the quality the opposition has to offer, we live in what have you done for me lately political times. Other than Osama what has he done? OBL...pfft. Truth be told killing Osama really doesn't get the average citizen all that jacked up considering the dude wasn't going to do anything to us anyway. If Al Qaeda wanted to try to attack us in some way they could have done it w/o that ugly, crippled respiratory addled fuckwad. It just took the light off of his failed HC reform BS.

Voters have no patience, and why should they. I can see people voting Republican this November just b/c the Republican isn't Obama.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:39 pm

FUDU wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:Obama "stuttering and stammering"? Maybe I've seen the wrong debates and speeches, but that guy can talk his ass off.

Kind of reminds you of a used car salesman.

Still not convinced one bit that Obama wins this. Regardless of the quality the opposition has to offer, we live in what have you done for me lately political times. Other than Osama what has he done? OBL...pfft. Truth be told killing Osama really doesn't get the average citizen all that jacked up considering the dude wasn't going to do anything to us anyway. If Al Qaeda wanted to try to attack us in some way they could have done it w/o that ugly, crippled respiratory addled fuckwad. It just took the light off of his failed HC reform BS.

Voters have no patience, and why should they. I can see people voting Republican this November just b/c the Republican isn't Obama.

Wow.

Not only do you arrogantly tell mother WHO Obama reminds him of, you also have the shitbrained idea your stupid views speak for the average citizen.

Killing Osama was a big deal, and just because you're a righty fucktard doesn't mean it's diminished or it doesn't matter.

The last line is the best, it's so you. Pointing out an obvious fact like it's news or some type astute political analysis. Thank you, DU, no one could have possibly seen that coming. Repubs voting for anyone who isn't Obama and all.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 pm

I said people not Repubs.

But it's funny hearing you make the killing of OBL sound like the second coming of Christ considering how many times you've stated terrorists don't scare you and will not do us any harm.

I mean really which of these went through your mind last "fuck yeah thank God we got Osama" or "Gas prices suck"?

Reading comprehension CDT, it's what's for dinner.

The fact remains BHO has really done nothing outside of finishing off OBL to earn another term.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:54 pm

That Cicero quote is brilliant. OBL was great for closure and the value of taking out even a symbolic head of the movement that attacked America. Combine that with the continued pressure Obama puts on our "enemies" with the drones and I'd say as a weak academic the guy punched way above his weight on this issue.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Wrapped in the CDT hyperbole are two truths. Islamic terrorism is hardly a threat to the individual US citizen day-in-day-out and killing OBL was significant in the overall WOT.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Actually I believe I was the one saying Islamic terrorism is hardly a threat to the individual US citizen day-in-day-out, just to be accurate.

CDT needs to go to Arby's, get some good mood food.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:10 pm

I said people not Repubs.
Good point. We should acknowledge there is a clear difference between the two.

But it's funny hearing you make the killing of OBL sound like the second coming of Christ

Which I didn't do. I made it sound like an important event..... which it was.

The comparison is my favorite. Totally nailed it, DU!

considering how many times you've stated terrorists don't scare you and will not do us any harm.

Terrorists don't scare me. But Osama DID do us harm, which is the big difference. You remember, right? 9/11, son, you said you would never forget!

I mean really which of these went through your mind last "fuck yeah thank God we got Osama" or "Gas prices suck"?

Nailed it again! Have to put this DUistic way of arguing in my arsenal.

Reading comprehension CDT, it's what's for dinner.

That's like your only comeback. There isn't much to comprehend.

The fact remains BHO has really done nothing outside of finishing off OBL to earn another term.

Agreed. But he will beat the GOP candidate. They waited too long to hitch their wagon to a good horse, and this is the result. Two really unlikable candidates fighting for the nomination.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Well you really didn't comprehend anything I said.

Bottom line is what do you live with more everyday, the memory of putting OBL at the bottom of the ocean or the daily reality of gas prices which directly impact the economy and all that crap?

I've always considered you smart enough to be able to read between lines and discern an overall point, but maybe from now on I'll do it Sesame Street style for ya. We'll cover the letters G,F & Y and the numbers 1 & 2 for ya tomorrow OK?

Truth be told I forget about 911 all the time, just like 99% of everyone else when going through our daily routines.

The two unlikable candidates will be BHO and whoever the pubes send in. Have fun with that choice.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:31 pm

I'd like to see the President allow ugly musicians again. These beautiful artists suck. I think Newt is my best bet there...
Orenthal

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:39 pm

^ 99%er

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Well you really didn't comprehend anything I said.

Sure I did. It wasn't complicated. More DUisms.

Bottom line is what do you live with more everyday, the memory of putting OBL at the bottom of the ocean or the daily reality of gas prices which directly impact the economy and all that crap?

This is second the dumbest question ever asked on TCF. The first is "Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?".

I've always considered you smart enough to be able to read between lines and discern an overall point, but maybe from now on I'll do it Sesame Street style for ya. We'll cover the letters G,F & Y and the numbers 1 & 2 for ya tomorrow OK?

Reading between your lines is hard, because it's just empty space. You made a stupid post about how killing OBL doesn't really matter to Americans. The fact is Obama is going to use it as an example of how tough he is on foreign policy and the war on terror. He's going to use it, and it's going to be hard for the Republicans counter it. This is important in a election.

Truth be told I forget about 911 all the time, just like 99% of everyone else when going through our daily routines.

Which means NOTHING when it comes campaign time and killing OBL comes up in a debate.

The two unlikable candidates will be BHO and whoever the pubes send in. Have fun with that choice.

You're a Republican, Republican. "Pubes" isn't going to fool anyone.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

You're funny, and you obviously decided in 2009 that you were voting for Obama in 2012, that is not so funny.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:20 pm

I'm not voting for anyone in 2012.... which i've said like 900 times. U DUNT REED SO WEL HUH?

You should STFU and stick to trying to figure out why your email was sending people virus laden messages.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Well there's the common ground.

WAR not voting for anyone in 2012.

FUDU

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 pm

dmiles wrote: I agree it's a two-man race but I am hoping Paul is greasing the skids for less nutty Rand in 2016.

At least Pops would let the TSA do their job

Can I just say that I hate the fact that Gingrich won and is embarrassing to watch. The consensus is correct though, the debates would be fantastic. I just imagine Gingrich turning in to Eric from Billy Madison at the end of the academic decathlon.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Fuck the TSA. If Ron Paul made it legal to drop everyone of those useless mouthy GED having screening fucks in a pool of their own blood, i'd vote a 100 times for him.

Fuck your stupid screener job, fuck your faggy rules. I'm not a terrorist, don't fucking touch me and don't be rooting through my bag like an asshole.

New rule, have a fucking warrant or shut your bitch mouth.

I wish bad things on all of them.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Joe Schmoe at the TSA is just trying to do his job, maybe he got a little chubby when he thought he could screw with a senator, but really Rand Paul is one of the few people who could work to change the rules. Instead he pouts.

You are just being a partisan hack. GFY
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:08 pm

They can keep their job. But instead of having any type of authority they will carry bags and scrub toilets.

Yes.... a "partisan hack". Because I don't like to see Americans'rights violated for a fictional sense of security.

Fuck Joe Schmoe, he has no clue what he's doing and he's getting paid on our dime. he can take his scanner and his shitty attitude (which they all have) and stick them both up his ass.

The have no right to do what they do. Fuck 'em.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Fuck the TSA. If Ron Paul made it legal to drop everyone of those useless mouthy GED having screening fucks in a pool of their own blood, i'd vote a 100 times for him.

Fuck your stupid screener job, fuck your faggy rules. I'm not a terrorist, don't fucking touch me and don't be rooting through my bag like an asshole.

New rule, have a fucking warrant or shut your bitch mouth.

I wish bad things on all of them.

Dip me in acid I agree with CDT

I seriously hate the fucking TSA...

....almost as much as I hate that gun running asshole in the White House who sells AK's to Mexican drug cartels
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby swerb » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 pm

It's slipping away from Romney. I'm predicting a 8-10% win in FL for Newt. And a new frontrunner in the race.

This debate has been HEATED between Newt and Mitt. One of the tensest debate scenes I've ever seen when Romney attacked Gingrich on the Freddie Mac and Medicare stuff.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby dmiles » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Rand pouts, that's rich. Nothing to see here, TSA monkeys coming soon to bus stations, freeway checkpoints etc. Your Papers please.

Maybe Paul "pouting" helps create an environment to just kill this agency altogether.

Back to Newt, I've seen some analysis that says if Newt wins FLA. things can really get mucked up because he in fact will have a hard time getting to the required delegates. I am holding off on it until I see the analysis from message board dweebs like myself. However I am watching it, because it looks like Virginia and Missouri are not backing down about putting Newt on the ballot.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby leadpipe » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 am

swerb wrote:It's slipping away from Romney. I'm predicting a 8-10% win in FL for Newt. And a new frontrunner in the race.

This debate has been HEATED between Newt and Mitt. One of the tensest debate scenes I've ever seen when Romney attacked Gingrich on the Freddie Mac and Medicare stuff.

Newt is forcing the canned politician outta Romney. Not necessarily how you wanna be viewed at this point in time.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby swerb » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Good recap of last nights debate

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the ... _blog.html

Guy is an outstanding Twitter follow as well ... @thefix
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:44 pm

@DavidFrum has some excellent and funny live debate analysis on teh tweeter.

I've yet to see anything from any GOP candidate that suggests they could beat Obama. Right now they're running to be John Kerry II.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby swerb » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:@DavidFrum has some excellent and funny live debate analysis on teh tweeter.

I've yet to see anything from any GOP candidate that suggests they could beat Obama. Right now they're running to be John Kerry II.

Sadly, you're right.

Romney is ... just too plasticky. It's almost as if someone created him in a laboratory ... but one of the ingredients was off a little bit. It's a shame too, because I am more aligned with him on the policies than the others.

Newt - he's just a little too scary and angry. Especially going up against a guy that successfully portrays himself as friendly and likable. End of the day, A LOT of the Lead Man 90% of people that can't do much more than fog a mirror are gonna fall for Obama's "we're making progress, we're on the right track, we were handed this recession" BS to a much larger degree than they will to Newt's pointed, arrogant, relentless attacks on everything from ObamaCare to what Barack's favorite number is.

And if you need more proof, Vegas agrees. Obama is now up to a -155 favorite to win the election. Romney/Gingrich a +135 dog.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Well..... the economy has started to improve and he was handed a recession. It's not really bullshit for him to say that.

2012 is going to be the year of apathy. People don't see politicians as elected representation anymore. They represent whoever gives them the most campaign donations and backroom handshakes. It's the politician and financial elite Vs the people. We actually live in a country that considers a corporation a "person", which might be the dumbest idea since the mechanical television. NDAA/SOPA, this shit is only the beginning.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:07 pm

swerb wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:@DavidFrum has some excellent and funny live debate analysis on teh tweeter.

Sadly, you're right.

Romney is ... just too plasticky. It's almost as if someone created him in a laboratory ... but one of the ingredients was off a little bit. It's a shame too, because I am more aligned with him on the policies than the others.

Newt - he's just a little too scary and angry. Especially going up against a guy that successfully portrays himself as friendly and likable. End of the day, A LOT of the Lead Man 90% of people that can't do much more than fog a mirror are gonna fall for Obama's "we're making progress, we're on the right track, we were handed this recession" BS to a much larger degree than they will to Newt's pointed, arrogant, relentless attacks on everything from ObamaCare to what Barack's favorite number is.

And if you need more proof, Vegas agrees. Obama is now up to a -155 favorite to win the election. Romney/Gingrich a +135 dog.

That can't be a winner

Vegas will have nothing left to pay that after the Gints win the Super Bowl
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Why does Mich McConnell look like a goblin? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?

and you're only supposed to have one chin you brainless fucking ass wart.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby noles1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 pm

I'm so incredibly tired of all these rich pricks. (ALL these politicians)

Con artist and bullshitters to the nth degree.

Having to sit thru nights like this only grow my concerns about my generations and future when we are being parading into the years and decades ahead with these pompous, grandstanding shitstains.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Good solid response by Daniels. Made conservative points without going talking points hyperbole.
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:30 am

Orenthal wrote:Good solid response by Daniels. Made conservative points without going talking points hyperbole.

Pretty much "we're going to continue to fuck over people we're paid to represent because we're paid too, and you all can fuck off."

Hyperbole^^^

It's not like Mitt Romeny is paying a lower ETR than me or anything. But that's ok, because it's the poor people who need to pay more.

Fuck the GOP, fuck them until they have jizz coming out of their ears.

I'd like to hold all their heads underwater until they stop squirming.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:34 am

You know what they should do? They should have 300,000 more debates between these assholes. You know, for the people who haven't made up their mind yet.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:39 am

18 debates and according to Ron Paul fans he's 18-0. Enjoy running an independent and sucking votes away from whichever toadstool the GOP base picks.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby swerb » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:00 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Orenthal wrote:Good solid response by Daniels. Made conservative points without going talking points hyperbole.

Pretty much "we're going to continue to fuck over people we're paid to represent because we're paid too, and you all can fuck off."

Hyperbole^^^

It's not like Mitt Romeny is paying a lower ETR than me or anything. But that's ok, because it's the poor people who need to pay more.

I don't understand the Romney argument. He worked his ass off to earn money corporately, and paid over 30% on that earned income. Then he risked his money by making investments in companies, and you want to take another 30% of those earnings of invested dollars he earned and already paid taxes on?

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 am

Capital gain taxes should be zero, and the carried interest taxes should be at the regular income rates. That would solve most of this inequality. It wont happen, but taxing all capital gains at a higher rate certainly won't spur private investment.

I agree with Swerb, bitching about people not paying 30% on the same income is absurd. But then again so is CDT and his whiny political party. ;-) ;) :wink:

Romney had something like 7 million in carried interest. I am fully on board with that being taxed at income tax rates.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:31 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

But yet you fully oppose water boarding terrorists. :nanner:
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Hyperbole^^^

Fuck the GOP, fuck them until they have jizz coming out of their ears.

Reasoned.
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Orenthal

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm

^ I was too lazy to find something like that, graphs are more my thing, not rational articles that make CDT look silly.

I bet 100K+ goes a long way in Galloway

I, for the record, pay a lower effective tax rate than Mitt.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:53 pm

As do I.

SIDEBAR
Course I am an evil accountant. IRS tried hitting me with $14,000 in additional taxes because they lost my Schedule D (from 3 years ago) and had no historical cost basis on my stock trades. As if I only sold stock that was never actually acquired. Only fatcats at Goldman can pull that off. After sending in a bunch of records I asked them to recalculate. Got back 1 piece of paper with a big fat YOU OWE 0.

I win!

btw Brother's father-in-law who worked many positions at the IRS says they frequently make these kinda errors. Makes me wonder why people get so punked by them if they know/feel they did nothing wrong.
Orenthal

Unread postby HoodooMan » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:15 pm

From OJ's link:

First, the lower rate encourages reinvestment. And reinvestment underwrites research and development and creates jobs - even jobs for the soldiers of class warfare - and generates even more tax receipts.

FTR, I'd be all for a drastic reduction in taxes on capital gains (maybe even to zero), but only those gains made from investment in companies that can actually demonstrate:

-American job creation

-A respectable % of income reinvested into R&D

-Paid American income taxes

Because, silly me, I don't see much value in supporting companies that use overseas slave labor (like Apple), invest next to nothing in R&D (like Big Oil), and don't pay taxes (like GE). The benefits derived from that kind of investment are strictly selfish, and I see no reason to tax that kind of income at a lower rate than regular earnings.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:36 pm

^100% agreement.

While we're at it can I protect my dividend tax rate from going back to ordinary income, especially since they are 100% re-invested...

ETAA
Apple is soon becoming (at least in a more transparent fashion) the case study of insane greed. Steve Jobs feh.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/apples-m ... ag=nl.e589
Orenthal

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:53 pm

See there is common ground because I agree with that at all. I am all about getting US companies to invest here, I try as much as possible to support US Business and products made in the US, where I have the biggest problem with most democrat policies is thinking that somehow we should just tax the shit out of corporations as if that has no effect on taking jobs overseas or private investment. Just because I dont think giving corporate profits to the government in the form of taxes won't benefit people doesnt mean I don't want to see the average worker successful.

I think the three of us should write the tax code. I'd tax CDT at a 100% rate because he is a corncob.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:54 pm

It really is as basic as carrot/stick. We have to create a greater opportunity cost for corporations taking their money out of the United States. It is just near impossible to do this through punishment. The world is too connected; avenues of escape from burdensome regulation are ubiquitous. At the same time you can't just allow big business to write a corporatist tax code that allows them to ship all kinds of money and jobs to the lowest possible wage. There is a correct mix and re-investment in US assets should be encouraged through and rewarded by policy.
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 pm

swerb wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Hyperbole^^^

I don't understand the Romney argument. He worked his ass off to earn money corporately, and paid over 30% on that earned income. Then he risked his money by making investments in companies, and you want to take another 30% of those earnings of invested dollars he earned and already paid taxes on?

"worked his ass off"

In the same way a vulture works hard for it's meal? How can you justify a guy who makes more in one day (almost 60K), than most people make in a year paying a lower tax rate than them? And they WANT MORE goddamn breaks.....

We have very different definitions of what it means to work your ass off.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby swerb » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:59 pm

If you don't think you have to work your ass off to get to the top of an organization like Bain Capital, and to be appointed the organizer of an Olympic Games, you're delusional. :-)

They tend to not give positions like those to slackers.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Someone didn't read the article posted about effective tax rates. There are VERY few people paying a lower tax rate as Romney. The ones that do are called the 1%, or more technically the 3%.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:46 pm

swerb wrote:If you don't think you have to work your ass off to get to the top of an organization like Bain Capital, and to be appointed the organizer of an Olympic Games, you're delusional. :-)

They tend to not give positions like those to slackers.

That shit ain't about working hard, it's about who you know and who you blow.

Go ahead, elect the magic Mormon. I'm sure he has a plan.

And I don't give a fuck about the Olympic Games...at all.

Alea iacta est.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:27 pm

esse est percipi
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Fuck that mick bastard.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

PreviousNext