Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Cavs vs the Rose-less Bulls

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Cavs vs the Rose-less Bulls

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:13 pm

TT just had his shot blocked twice in a span of about 90 seconds because he was trying to face up and he forget that he doesn't know how to do that. Someone needs to tell him that that shit is for practice; that he isn't to be dribbling or posting up or trying any of his offensive bullshit on his own. The only thing he should be allowed to do are put-backs, alley oops, and passing back to a guard after an offensive rebound.

Terrible. ::doh::
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Re: Cavs vs the Rose-less Bulls

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Just an all around bad game. The Cavs are barely shooting above 30% and the Bulls have 7 steals and 10 blocks. Jamison, Sessions, and Gibson are a combined 5-28 from the field with 8 minutes left to go in the game. Oh well, we need all the losses we can get. And the Bulls are reeeeallly deep aside from Derek Rose. They don't have another star but they have a lot of good players (Deng, Boozer, Noah, Hamilton) and a deeper bench than last year. Looks like it's gonna be a Bulls/Heat conference finals matchup.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby bookelly » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:23 am

About that lack of lottery pick...
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Back-to-back with the ATL tonight. Another team above our paygrade that should result in a loss. I agree on the ugly nature of TT's offensive game outside of putbacks, but I have little issue with guy, who is playing on a second unit with little scoring punch (I know they rank high in points, but do we need to dissect this deeper?), working on this during the game.

His forcing allows for not only teachable coaching moments but will display to TT himself what he can and can't do in game/against certain guys. Both him and Irving are supposed to be high IQ guys who at the very least are avid learners, let them learn while we lose.

Sad part is we still hold the 7 seed and many of the teams below us are equal disasters with more "completed" rosters.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA