Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Indy Fires Jim Caldwell

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Indy Fires Jim Caldwell

Unread postby swerb » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Per everyone.

Had read some speculation last week that Tressel could be a candidate.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Indy Fires Jim Caldwell

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:24 pm

PARITY:

There were 11 NFL coaches hired in 2009.

Two still have jobs today.

Nine fired.

PARITY!
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Pairity = the MFL Mediocre Football League
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby swerb » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:43 pm

With this fire, Shurmur is now easily the most in over his head remaining NFL coach.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:PARITY:

There were 11 NFL coaches hired in 2009.

Two still have jobs today.

Nine fired.

PARITY!

Holy Shit.

Wow.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:53 pm

We need a coach..... and a QB..... and some other shit.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby leadpipe » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Who was assigned to shake him out of his per usual trance-like state so the news could be delivered?
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby swerb » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 pm

leadpipe wrote:Who was assigned to shake him out of his per usual trance-like state so the news could be delivered?

I don't think he even knew Peyton Manning was injured until like week 8.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby justmebd » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:13 pm

I clearly remember watching Caldwell in the Super Bowl a few years ago. The camera panned to him in the third quarter after Sean Payton clearly had outmaneuvered him, and I said, "Holy Shit!! Romeo Crennel lost a ton of weight!"

Then I realized they both just carry that same "Where am I? Why am I here? What just happened?" look on their face.

I wonder if he's cleaned his desk out yet, or if he's still wandering the halls, wondering why his key card doesn't work for the Executive Bathroom anymore.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Not surprised by this move at all, however hasn't Caldwell been widely considered an important part of the offensive sets they run, like the 4% part in relation to Peyton 96%?

Also no surprise JT would be rumored as HC, I think some saw his hiring as a a possible hint of what was to come.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:47 pm

FUDU wrote:Not surprised by this move at all, however hasn't Caldwell been widely considered an important part of the offensive sets they run, like the 4% part in relation to Peyton 96%?

Also no surprise JT would be rumored as HC, I think some saw his hiring as a a possible hint of what was to come.

The Manning era is over. Not sure how many more moves need to be made for folks to figure that out.

He'll be released and they'll be rebuilding in full as of the April draft.

The only thing funnier than people not seeing that is believing that Manning would want anything to do with playing here like I heard two idiot morning guys talk about today.

Dude's one of the GOAT's but he's also a product of being a technically skilled tactician who played >50% of his games inside where his lack of imagination and creativity were overridden by that technical greatness.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:00 pm

peeker643 wrote:
FUDU wrote:Not surprised by this move at all, however hasn't Caldwell been widely considered an important part of the offensive sets they run, like the 4% part in relation to Peyton 96%?

The Manning era is over. Not sure how many more moves need to be made for folks to figure that out.

He'll be released and they'll be rebuilding in full as of the April draft.

The only thing funnier than people not seeing that is believing that Manning would want anything to do with playing here like I heard two idiot morning guys talk about today.

Dude's one of the GOAT's but he's also a product of being a technically skilled tactician who played >50% of his games inside where his lack of imagination and creativity were overridden by that technical greatness.

I'm not debating that at all, just making note of how a guy like Caldwell can be so good at one aspect of the game/job and so bad at another part.

As far as lack of imagination/creativity on Peyton's part I'm not sure where you get that or how you judge it, other than noting his lack of athleticism maybe. Dude was slightly less clumsy than Bernie yet thrived in an era in which QB athleticism appeared to be much more heightened than the previous 20 years.

:shruggingshouldersasifnotsureifI'mreadingyouright

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm saying Manning is an engineer and not an artist. He relies on what may be the best mind to ever play the spot and on putting people in precise places regardless of how the defense reacts.

Inside, in a dome, is the ideal setting for him. And if/when plays break down he's not adept at ad-libbing his way out of them. His brother is; Peyton is not. Not saying that makes one better or worse than the other. Saying it makes them different and teams have to account for the differences. That means the Mannings own team and the teams playing against them.

It took years for Peyton to get the right pieces/parts to accompany him and to win his title and it takes everyone playing at a really high level. He's not getting that situation again. Not in Indy and not anywhere else, even if he goes to a dome team. There's not enough time for an organization to build that kind of expertise and technical skill with the time remaining in Manning's career and he's not athletic enough/patient enough/adaptive enough to do it another way.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 pm

When plays break down Mannings either cries or blames everyone else.

He's a toolbox and 100% engineer, no art whatsoever.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:31 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:When plays break down Mannings either cries or blames everyone else.

Yeah... if you want to break down my 10 or 12 paragraphs into a couple sentences... sure. (smoke)

He does whine or blame others. Which doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong about who fucked up... it's just a reason why he won one title despite his mind and his gifts.

And it's not going to fly in another org when most guys know they'll be outlasting him wherever he plays.

All of Manning's adjustments and 'art' is before the snap. After that he's a very good thrower of the football technically but he's not a creator in any way.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:44 pm

You took me reply right out of my mouth with your last sentence Peeker. Otherwise yeah I agree. I guess I'd say you don't need to be an artist, it surely helps though.

FUDU

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:35 pm

peeker643 wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:When plays break down Mannings either cries or blames everyone else.

Yeah... if you want to break down my 10 or 12 paragraphs into a couple sentences... sure. (smoke)

He does whine or blame others. Which doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong about who fucked up... it's just a reason why he won one title despite his mind and his gifts.

And it's not going to fly in another org when most guys know they'll be outlasting him wherever he plays.

All of Manning's adjustments and 'art' is before the snap. After that he's a very good thrower of the football technically but he's not a creator in any way.

Makes me wonder why there isn't an ensuing power play to stay in Indy, with said "weapons" than try to re-learn elsewhere. That being said.....offense next year will be very different than anything he's had to do in the last 10 years.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Gradysmanldy wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Makes me wonder why there isn't an ensuing power play to stay in Indy, with said "weapons" than try to re-learn elsewhere. That being said.....offense next year will be very different than anything he's had to do in the last 10 years.

He may really want to stay. He has $28million reasons to want that. I just think the Colts will eat their gun this season, get it over with, and start all over w/o him.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Per rotoworld, Manning refusing to move his bonus.....which lends credence to that.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Rob Lowe just broke the internet and sent every ESPN reporter into a complete melt-down.

THAT was amazing.

I hope that fucker Manning is finally retiring so I don't have to look at him anymore.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Manning's bonus is due on March 8th, which is like a month and a half away. I have serious doubts if they're gonna know by then if Peyton can ever play again. With them obviously taking Luck at #1 overall, they'd be STUPID to pay him that $28 mil bonus.

Peyton won't move the bonus due date, so he's almost daring them to cut him. What's the worst that happens if you do cut him? Peyton comes back healthy and plays for another team while you get your rookie #1 overall pick PT on a team that would be rebuilding Peyton or no Peyton. Plus, you can probably sign some of those 8000 Free Agents you have if you didn't have to shell out $28 mil (plus base salary).

I know Manning WAS that franchise for 12 years, but that's no reason to shoot your team in the face. Especially since there's a good likelihood that even if he does play, he'll be diminished.

Let him go to the Jets. They think they're a QB away from a SB (which they might be), and they haven't had their fill yet of washed-up legendary QB's.

But what do I care about the Colts? Go ahead. Pay him, play him, have Luck sit uselessly on the bench "learning", go 8-8 or 7-9, delay the inevitable for a year.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:19 pm

UPDATE: Archie and Peyton's age ARE DENYING Rob Lowe's tweet that Manning is retiring.

This is counterinuitive to evidence that the first person to follow Rob Lowe on Twitter was Jim Irsay <--- investigation performed by some NFL reporter

This is the greatest shit ever.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Also: the official NFL account has now spread Lowe's tweet by asking if he is "sorta breaking news?." YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Oh and it was the great Gregg Doyle that uncovered that Lowe was the first person Irsay followed while Irsay was ONLY THE 27TH person Lowe followed.

^ REAL REPORTING RIGHT NOW
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:23 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:UPDATE: Archie and Peyton's age ARE DENYING Rob Lowe's tweet that Manning is retiring.

This is counterinuitive to evidence that the first person to follow Rob Lowe on Twitter was Jim Irsay <--- investigation performed by some NFL reporter

Which is why twiiter is the greatest entertainment vehicle ever created and also why it's incomprehensible to me that people don't participate or use it.

It's criminal to be a sports fan and/or fan of pretty much anything or seeking to keep up with current events, hard news, etc and not utilize what amounts to the most user-friendly/user-specific instant news feed ever created.

And yeah, that was a passive-aggressive diatribe intended to shame fools like Hiko, JB and LeadPipe into getting with the times.

At some pointyou WILL utilize it. Stop kicking and screaming.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby jb » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm

peeker643 wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:UPDATE: Archie and Peyton's age ARE DENYING Rob Lowe's tweet that Manning is retiring.

Which is why twiiter is the greatest entertainment vehicle ever created and also why it's incomprehensible to me that people don't participate or use it.

It's criminal to be a sports fan and/or fan of pretty much anything or seeking to keep up with current events, hard news, etc and not utilize what amounts to the most user-friendly/user-specific instant news feed ever created.

And yeah, that was a passive-aggressive diatribe intended to shame fools like Hiko, JB and LeadPipe into getting with the times.

I only follow credible media.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm

I've been laughing at people for forty-five minutes.

Rob Lowe, Rob-Freaking-Lowe just sent the world into the tailspin.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm

It's the credible media that made this joke into a story JB. They are the Dolts freaking out.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:28 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:It's the credible media that made this joke into a story JB. They are the Dolts freaking out.

Its ok, I didn't think Hotel New Hampshire was all that witty and cute either. I bet CDT liked it tho.
jb

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 pm

peeker643 wrote:

You are wrong.

I'm more interested in stabbing myself in the eye with a disease-ridden pencil than Twitter. This shit does nothing to help - if anything, it makes it less appealing than it already was.

Besides, who needs Twitter when I can just wait 10 minutes for someone to tell me about it?
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:32 pm

^^ the wikipedia outage just totally ruined my ability to decode that post JB. If this were longer than a day's outage we could have serious communication problems centered around the 1980's.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

You are wrong.

I'm more interested in stabbing myself in the eye with a disease-ridden pencil than Twitter. This shit does nothing to help - if anything, it makes it less appealing than it already was.

Besides, who needs Twitter when I can just wait 10 minutes for someone to tell me about it?

I see. So you're following jjgmeyers and lubber instead.

Well played.

;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

You are wrong.

Well played.

I should join Twitter just to follow those 2. It would be great to know the color of their dumps and if they can fit a whole baconator in their mouth.
Hikohadon

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

You are wrong.

Well played.

I should join Twitter just to follow those 2. It would be great to know the color of their dumps and if they can fit a whole baconator in their mouth.

I don't know if those guys are on twitter.

But what I meant is on twitter you can decide who you want your news from and never have to hear or interact with those you don't. And there are some funny mofos on twitter. I get a kick out of it every day.

People that lump it in with Facebook are doing it and themselves a disservice. If FB was gone yesterday I wouldn't miss it for a second. Twitter I would miss deeply.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:11 pm

peeker643 wrote:But what I meant is on twitter you can decide who you want your news from and never have to hear or interact with those you don't. And there are some funny mofos on twitter. I get a kick out of it every day.

There are some funny mofos here. And you forget the handy "ignore" feature this site has - I recently put jibmeyers on it, and it's working like a charm.

FB blows too. It has its uses from time to time, but I only go on there if someone directly messages me.

Twitter to me is the social media equivalent of the laser disc, destined to be obsolete a few years from now. I'll wait for DVD's.
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Greg Doyle scofffs at you HIKO.

GREG DOYLE, FEAR HIM.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
peeker643 wrote:But what I meant is on twitter you can decide who you want your news from and never have to hear or interact with those you don't. And there are some funny mofos on twitter. I get a kick out of it every day.

There are some funny mofos here. And you forget the handy "ignore" feature this site has - I recently put jibmeyers on it, and it's working like a charm.

FB blows too. It has its uses from time to time, but I only go on there if someone directly messages me.

Twitter to me is the social media equivalent of the laser disc, destined to be obsolete a few years from now. I'll wait for DVD's.

FB is a complete waste of time frequented by the narcissistic and the voyoristic. There is no other value to anyone but the generation with the she values and soccer moms.
jb

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:23 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Greg Doyle scofffs at you HIKO.

GREG DOYLE, FEAR HIM.

DEATH MATCH

Last edited by Hikohadon on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hikohadon

Unread postby HoodooMan » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:02 pm

jb wrote:Its ok, I didn't think Hotel New Hampshire was all that witty and cute either. I bet CDT liked it tho.

THIS WORLD HAS WORKED

[___0____] DAYS

WITHOUT A HOTEL NEW HAMPSHIRE REFERENCE

THE PREVIOUS RECORD WAS

[__8,483__] DAYS

Starting over can be fun too, though.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby That_Guy™ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Jim Tressel Colts.jpg
Jim Tressel Colts.jpg (62.69 KiB) Viewed 1929 times
The first rule of Fight Club is: Don't tell Chuck Norris about Fight Club.
That_Guy™

Favorite Player: Leroy Jenkins

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Awesome. :thumb up:

That_Guy™ wrote:
Jim Tressel Colts.jpg

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Lubber » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:20 am

Hikohadon wrote:I should join Twitter just to follow those 2. It would be great to know the color of their dumps and if they can fit a whole baconator in their mouth.

I barely have time to read three posts up yet alone be on Twitter Hiko. I am with you on the Twitter Ban. Because we are agreeing now, I will answer the questions you are dying to know.

1. Brown expect on Spinach Saturdays
2. About 3/4's of one
Lubber

Favorite Player: London Fletcher
Least Favorite Player: LeBron James

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:28 am

Lubber wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:I should join Twitter just to follow those 2. It would be great to know the color of their dumps and if they can fit a whole baconator in their mouth.

I barely have time to read three posts up yet alone be on Twitter Hiko. I am with you on the Twitter Ban. Because we are agreeing now, I will answer the questions you are dying to know.

1. Brown expect on Spinach Saturdays
2. About 3/4's of one

Good info, Lub. See, who needs Twitter?

Suddenly, even though I've never had one before, I want a baconator...
Hikohadon

Unread postby pup » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 pm

There was a report the Indianapolis Colts are at least considering disgraced former Ohio State coach Jim Tressel as head coach, who is on the Indianapolis staff as a gameday consultant. I checked with a Colts source and he said this: "No way in hell."

But this is the interesting part. The source explained that owner Jim Irsay likes Tressel and does want him to have some sort of role in the organization (a new head coach will have some say in that of course). Which is, well, incredible. If you remember Tressel resigned as Ohio State coach after it was determined the Buckeyes had numerous rules violations under his watch. Ohio State later self-vacated its entire 2010 season.

It would be totally out of the question for the Colts to make Tressel a head coach now. The Colts would be the laughingstock of the NFL.

But it's possible the Colts may keep Tressel in some capacity. Possible, not definite.

http://mike-freeman.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6264363/34464514
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Spin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:16 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I've been laughing at people for forty-five minutes.

Rob Lowe, Rob-Freaking-Lowe just sent the world into the tailspin.

ESPN just hired him to do analysis for the Mike and Mike Show.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby Spin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 pm

peeker643 wrote:I'm saying Manning is an engineer and not an artist. He relies on what may be the best mind to ever play the spot and on putting people in precise places regardless of how the defense reacts.

Inside, in a dome, is the ideal setting for him. And if/when plays break down he's not adept at ad-libbing his way out of them. His brother is; Peyton is not. Not saying that makes one better or worse than the other. Saying it makes them different and teams have to account for the differences. That means the Mannings own team and the teams playing against them.

It took years for Peyton to get the right pieces/parts to accompany him and to win his title and it takes everyone playing at a really high level. He's not getting that situation again. Not in Indy and not anywhere else, even if he goes to a dome team. There's not enough time for an organization to build that kind of expertise and technical skill with the time remaining in Manning's career and he's not athletic enough/patient enough/adaptive enough to do it another way.

Lil Brother has better stats and results in the post season. And this year could double his number of rings.

The year they somehow won the Super Bowl, he had 3 TD and 7 INT in the post season and finished with a 70.5 PR. Eli? 6-1 95.7.

But boy his gig looks good against NFL fodder...
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby pod2dawg » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:25 pm

I have known Jim Caldwell since his days at Wake Forest.

He is an excellent human being and a good coach. He was in the right place at the right time with Peyton & the Colts......He was in the wrong place and the wrong time without Peyton & the Colts.

A placard could win with a healthy Peyton ( more surgical than artist) ......nobody could win with that Colt team without Manning.

They did Caldwell a favor, and for all the well wishers don't worry about him he's doing just fine.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:39 pm

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7486645/indianapolis-colts-interview-jim-tressel-coach-job-reports-say

Not a chance in hell there is a Manning and JT marriage in Indy.

IMO they'll hire JT before they'd attempt to retain Manning for playing purposes.

I'm just not so sure JT makes a good coach at this level. Does he jive with high paid and glorified stars at this level?

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 pm

FUDU wrote:Does he jive with high paid and glorified stars at this level?

THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM HIS OSU TEAMS HOW?!?!

/JOKEZ
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL