Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

NFL Playoffs

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:52 pm

jjgmyers wrote:
Clearly you didn't watch the game, but I don't really expect you to know what you're talking about, so it matters not.



Translation: everything I've been preaching about has completely went down the tubes. Now I'll try to insult you like you don't know what you're talking about.

You never answered my question about what a forced TO is.

Stiff Alex Smith 1
Golden Boy Brees 0


Translation: everything I've been preaching about has just been validated, but I will have to waste time explaining that to people that don't know the difference and will pretend that this game some how, some way, made their point when it did anything but.

Your argument was that a good defense and a good running game can beat these high-powered attacks. Just because SF got to where they are with a good defense and a good running game doesn't mean that those aspects had anything to do with them winning this game. They revealed that they can fire back offensively through the air if they have to (at least this week). THAT'S what it takes to win in the NFL. If SF is going to keep going, they'll need more 300+ yard games from Alex Smith (and probably get lucky enough to get 5 turnovers per game, "forced" or not).

A forced TO is when a player willfully makes the effort to strip the ball from a ballcarrier.

A hard hit that causes a player to fumble isn't necessarily a forced TO. It's very likely he was just trying to tackle the guy. He hit the guy, the guy should've held onto the ball.

An interception is always the most difficult to judge. JJ Watt last week had a forced TO, since he jumped up and stole the ball right at the point of release. Picks by CB's... who knows? Bad throw? Bad route? Great play? How many of Colt's INT's this year were "forced" and how many were that he made bad decisions/throws? You have to give the D that gets turnovers credit for getting them, but it's as much the opponent's MISTAKE as it is the Defense's GOOD PLAY.

And now, good sir, I bid you and your argument good night. I don't need to watch any more of this game, so it's movie time.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby trsteve1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:55 pm

peeker643 wrote:
trsteve1 wrote:God doesn't give a rats left nut about football, he doesn't make Tebow win, he can't even make him complete half of his passes!.. it's a sport, pure and simple, keep god out of it!

And now we can, thankfully.


True. It was never mentioned before Tebow and it'll die with his playoff death.

Religion in Sports: DOB- 9/2011 Died- 1/14/2012 Rest in Peace.

It'll be nice to get away from some dude genuflecting and back to the more common throat slashing gestures and dances that would make strippers cringe.

;-) ;) :wink:


One of the best tweets I saw tonight was this

"There'd be a national craze called "Bradying" but it's a lot harder to throw 4 TDs in a half, win 3 Super Bowls and marry Gisele."

The tweet was made BEFORE Brady through the 5th TD of the half...
Le sigh
User avatar
trsteve1
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:57 pm
Favorite Player: Nolan Ryan
Least Favorite Player: Troy Aikman

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:57 pm

trsteve1 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
trsteve1 wrote:God doesn't give a rats left nut about football, he doesn't make Tebow win, he can't even make him complete half of his passes!.. it's a sport, pure and simple, keep god out of it!

And now we can, thankfully.


True. It was never mentioned before Tebow and it'll die with his playoff death.

Religion in Sports: DOB- 9/2011 Died- 1/14/2012 Rest in Peace.

It'll be nice to get away from some dude genuflecting and back to the more common throat slashing gestures and dances that would make strippers cringe.

;-) ;) :wink:


One of the best tweets I saw tonight was this

"There'd be a national craze called "Bradying" but it's a lot harder to throw 4 TDs in a half, win 3 Super Bowls and marry Gisele."

The tweet was made BEFORE Brady through the 5th TD of the half...


I liked this one:

Old Hoss Radbourn @OldHossRadbourn 13m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Revelation 16:16 - And lo, on the field called Foxborough, the Army of the Savior was was crushed by a man who wears fuzzy girl boots.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22721
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 am

jjgmyers wrote:
Clearly you didn't watch the game, but I don't really expect you to know what you're talking about, so it matters not.



Translation: everything I've been preaching about has completely went down the tubes. Now I'll try to insult you like you don't know what you're talking about.

You never answered my question about what a forced TO is.

Stiff Alex Smith 1
Golden Boy Brees 0


golden Boy Brees 0?... Really? Dude threw for 462 yards.

It wasn't about the D. It wasn't about the running game. It wasn't about the receivers. It wasn't about then right tab
Cole. It wasn't about the coach...good QB play was what won that game. great QB play by the loser damn near overcame about 1,074 turnovers.

good QB play.

That's the point.

I don't give a fuck if it's Drew Brees, Alex smith, or who..

Good QB play. We need a good QB. that's the fucking point. You can continue to ignore that ornpretendnlike this game doesn't prove that point even kore if you want. All it does is make you look stupid.

We need a QB whonis able to play as well as either one of those QBs tonight. We need a QB better than Colt. Thats the point.

It's the onlynfucking point.

But please, keepntalking about the awesome San Fran defense that just gave up half a century in a luckily wining effort.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 am

Or what Hiko said.

Ibid
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby trsteve1 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 am

9ers D looked good
Or at least

200 yards better than the lions
Le sigh
User avatar
trsteve1
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:57 pm
Favorite Player: Nolan Ryan
Least Favorite Player: Troy Aikman

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:10 am

Hikohadon wrote:
jjgmyers wrote:
Clearly you didn't watch the game, but I don't really expect you to know what you're talking about, so it matters not.



Translation: everything I've been preaching about has completely went down the tubes. Now I'll try to insult you like you don't know what you're talking about.

You never answered my question about what a forced TO is.

Stiff Alex Smith 1
Golden Boy Brees 0


Translation: everything I've been preaching about has just been validated, but I will have to waste time explaining that to people that don't know the difference and will pretend that this game some how, some way, made their point when it did anything but.

Your argument was that a good defense and a good running game can beat these high-powered attacks. Just because SF got to where they are with a good defense and a good running game doesn't mean that those aspects had anything to do with them winning this game. They revealed that they can fire back offensively through the air if they have to (at least this week). THAT'S what it takes to win in the NFL. If SF is going to keep going, they'll need more 300+ yard games from Alex Smith (and probably get lucky enough to get 5 turnovers per game, "forced" or not).

A forced TO is when a player willfully makes the effort to strip the ball from a ballcarrier.

A hard hit that causes a player to fumble isn't necessarily a forced TO. It's very likely he was just trying to tackle the guy. He hit the guy, the guy should've held onto the ball.

An interception is always the most difficult to judge. JJ Watt last week had a forced TO, since he jumped up and stole the ball right at the point of release. Picks by CB's... who knows? Bad throw? Bad route? Great play? How many of Colt's INT's this year were "forced" and how many were that he made bad decisions/throws? You have to give the D that gets turnovers credit for getting them, but it's as much the opponent's MISTAKE as it is the Defense's GOOD PLAY.

And now, good sir, I bid you and your argument good night. I don't need to watch any more of this game, so it's movie time.


There once was a time when defense mattered. So much so that when a top defense in this league was spotted 17 at home, you went to sleep.

How, in the wide world of sports, that the Niners game didn't display this fact is beyond me. You got a team that turned it over 5 times, on the road, with no running game. The top defense in the league has one thing to worry about. And we here how well Justin Smith is playing, how well the d-backs are playing blah blah blah. A one dimensional dome team is hangin' yards and points like crazy.

And the only reason they lost is someone scored more - not by playing good defense, or any other bullshit.

Tony Dungy, the lifelong defensive man said it all week, hell, arguably the best D coordinator ever is showing you right now by hangin' half a hundred on the Broncs (another team that was strong defensively.....alledgedly) - it's an offensive, more specifically, PASSING league. That's it.

Concentrate of building your defense for WHAT?

Ya wanna win - hang 40. If the Niners hang 40 next week, they gotta chance for the Bowl. They ain't gonna beat anyone next week 17-13.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6610
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby HoodooMan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:49 am

The SF/NO game I watched:

-The SF defense was pretty good, I thought. I'm not going to lie and pretend SF's defense forced all those TOs and they're the sole reason SF won that game, but through 56:00ish, they'd held a pretty outstanding offense to 17 points, then they had some significant breakdowns late. Sproles (whom they'd done a good job containing all game long) got free. Then the D blew it on the Graham catch & run. 32 points is 32 points, I understand. But that SF offense put a lot of pressure on their defense for the bulk of that game, and for the most part they came through for them.

-And "Alex Smith stepped up and played like his draft position"?!?!?!?!

Image

-Granted, his receivers dropped several catchable balls, and some of the calling was strange (the series that began with a handoff to Ginn, then a Gore pass to Smith was especially odd), but on most of the passing down & distances I can remember, Greg Williams blitzed his ass like he was a rookie POS QB and he responded like a rookie POS QB. That offense blew opportunity after opportunity after opportunity, and Alex Smith was a big part of that. If ever there was an instance of a meh QB being propped up by his receivers (at least Vernon Davis), that was it. Alex Smith "stepping up and playing like his draft position" would mean a lot more than 23 points on 5 turnovers with point-blank field position through 58:00ish minutes. One run and two late throws does not a good game make.

-Sigh.
Last edited by HoodooMan on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
User avatar
HoodooMan
The King
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:04 pm
Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby HoodooMan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:55 am

peeker643 wrote:
HoodooMan wrote:^Sigh.

Also, Tom Brady recently handed off to one of his tight ends. That Belichick is a real moron! HE AND HOLMGRENZ MUST HAVE THE SAME AGENT!11!!!!!


Well, Belichik actually knew who was in the huddle and intended to get his TE the ball. Twice.

"Owen got dinged on the play before and had to come out; I don’t think Coach knew it," (TE Alex) Smith said...


While I appreciate your even handed approach to things, comparing those two situations is a fucking joke and is as ridiculous as the people who assume there is some semi-secret agent agenda in Berea.


I'll come right out and admit that's the first I've seen of that Alex Smith quote, but what I remember was the real-time reaction to the very idea of handing the ball off to a TE, and it went something like this:

http://theclevelandfan.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21180&start=50

"good god. you hand the ball off to a TE in the red zone with the game on the line?"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

"I have seen it all folks. I've seen it all from this shit organization."

"Wow.

Par for the course."

"FUCK FUCK FUCK...Fuck you Shurmur, that's what you deserve you ASS STAIN!"

"There's a head coach dim enough to give a guy who's not even a running back his first career hand off - in the red zone - in chip shot range."

"I love how Shurmur blames Cribbs fumble and the missed FG for losing the game. When it was his shitty play calling that lost this game. How dare anyone question his call to hand the ball off to a fucking TE on 2nd and goal. This is how the Browns are going to play with him as coach close to the vest as Shumur said."
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
User avatar
HoodooMan
The King
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:04 pm
Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 am

HoodooMan wrote:The SF/NO game I watched:

-The SF defense was pretty good, I thought. I'm not going to lie and pretend SF's defense forced all those TOs and they're the sole reason SF won that game, but through 56:00ish, they'd held a pretty outstanding offense to 17 points, then they had some significant breakdowns late. Sproles (whom they'd done a good job containing all game long) got free. Then the D blew it on the Graham catch & run. 32 points is 32 points, I understand. But that SF offense put a lot of pressure on their defense for the bulk of that game, and for the most part they came through for them.

-And "Alex Smith stepped up and played like his draft position"?!?!?!?!

Image

-Granted, his receivers dropped several catchable balls, and some of the calling was strange (the series that began with a handoff to Ginn, then a Gore pass to Smith was especially odd), but on most of the passing down & distances I can remember, Greg Williams blitzed his ass like he was a rookie POS QB and he responded like a rookie POS QB. That offense blew opportunity after opportunity after opportunity, and Alex Smith was a big part of that. If ever there was an instance of a meh QB being propped up by his receivers (at least Vernon Davis), that was it. Alex Smith "stepping up and playing like his draft position" would mean a lot more than 23 points on 5 turnovers with point-blank field position through 58:00ish minutes. One run and two late throws does not a good game make.

-Sigh.


Why are you making that terrible thing happen to Brad Childress?

And I don't know why you refuse to admit that Alex Smith was excellent those last 2 drives.

I think he's a schmoe bound for Craptown just like you. But he played like an elite player in this particular game for that particular period of time. Eli was also a guy with great potential/position that elevated his mediocre play during a playoff run and it got him a ring, along with today being considered "elite" (or whatever). POS... the same.

Hell, if Tom Brady throws a pick on that final drive against the Rams, maybe he's a trivia question.

Do I think this will happen with Alex Smith? Do I think that kind of play will continue? Hell no. He blows. He's this week's Tebow. Blind squirrel, meet nut. Now that teams know that you can do more than handoff, look for 2 guys on Vernon Davis the whole time.

But he does deserve credit for this win, the way that a QB as bad as Tebow deserved his day in the sun last week against PIT.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 am

In the end, nothing that happened today changes the fact that we need a new QB.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:15 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:Insane game in San francisco

Wow!!!

How do you have 5 TOs and win?
Brees is superman


I went to bed thinking 'I wish I had altered that last post, I'm goign to look like quite the fool.'

Luckily everybody thought the same and my comment was passed over :)

But yeah like I said an incredible game from start to finish.

3 lead changes in the final 4 minutes was it?
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby jjgmyers » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:44 am

golden Boy Brees 0?... Really? Dude threw for 462 yards.



Sweet. He's going home. Why? Cause his defense couldn't stop anyone

It wasn't about the D



Yeah. 5 TO's and holding the highest scoring team to 17 for pretty much the whole game had nothing to do with it.

All it does is make you look stupid.



wasn't about then right tab
Cole.


ornpretendnlike


point even kore if you want


We need a QB whonis


It's the onlynfucking point.


But please, keepntalking



Glass houses and such


-
The SF defense was pretty good, I thought. I'm not going to lie and pretend SF's defense forced all those TOs and they're the sole reason SF won that game, but through 56:00ish, they'd held a pretty outstanding offense to 17 points, then they had some significant breakdowns late. Sproles (whom they'd done a good job containing all game long) got free. Then the D blew it on the Graham catch & run. 32 points is 32 points, I understand. But that SF offense put a lot of pressure on their defense for the bulk of that game, and for the most part they came through for them.


This.

2 fluke TD's and that's the only reason this game was even that close. SF dominated that game.
User avatar
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:12 am

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:53 am

Placed my duckets on the Ratbirds. That should ensure a loss.

You're welcome.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6481
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:27 am

JJ, it's really hard to type on an iPad when you're drunk.

Also 17 =/= 32

I just don't really get why you are insisting that San Frans defense, which gave up damn near 500 yards was the reason they won as opposed to Alex Smith playing out his ass like a Boss.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 am

motherscratcher wrote:JJ, it's really hard to type on an iPad when you're drunk.

Also 17 =/= 32

I just don't really get why you are insisting that San Frans defense, which gave up damn near 500 yards was the reason they won as opposed to Alex Smith playing out his ass like a Boss.


Someone who had something to do yesterday, and was only able to catch the last 5 minutes of the game - saw four fucking touchdowns.

And we're going to argue defense had anything to do with that outcome?

Christ.

And the Packers forced the most turnovers, so they're the best defense.

Only they're the worst.

Or something.

And the big playas from yesterday, aside from the QB's - Gronk and Davis, well, they didn't exist 10 years ago. Ozzie Newsome or Kellen Winslow my ass. Can't cover em, the rules are against you - don't matter who's playing D. Hell, arguablly the best defender in the league, Willis, couldn't handle another one of these guys in Graham.

The whole game is getting these guys the GD ball.

Clearly.

Lastly, claiming SF dominated that game is to the point. Dominated the game, and needed a miracle just to pull it out. Again, a great defense 10 years ago dominates the game, and you go to sleep. Now, if that excellent defensive team doesn't score a bunch themselves, they lose.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6610
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 pm

HoodooMan wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
HoodooMan wrote:^Sigh.

Also, Tom Brady recently handed off to one of his tight ends. That Belichick is a real moron! HE AND HOLMGRENZ MUST HAVE THE SAME AGENT!11!!!!!


Well, Belichik actually knew who was in the huddle and intended to get his TE the ball. Twice.

"Owen got dinged on the play before and had to come out; I don’t think Coach knew it," (TE Alex) Smith said...


While I appreciate your even handed approach to things, comparing those two situations is a fucking joke and is as ridiculous as the people who assume there is some semi-secret agent agenda in Berea.


I'll come right out and admit that's the first I've seen of that Alex Smith quote, but what I remember was the real-time reaction to the very idea of handing the ball off to a TE, and it went something like this:

http://theclevelandfan.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21180&start=50

"good god. you hand the ball off to a TE in the red zone with the game on the line?"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

"I have seen it all folks. I've seen it all from this shit organization."

"Wow.

Par for the course."

"FUCK FUCK FUCK...Fuck you Shurmur, that's what you deserve you ASS STAIN!"

"There's a head coach dim enough to give a guy who's not even a running back his first career hand off - in the red zone - in chip shot range."

"I love how Shurmur blames Cribbs fumble and the missed FG for losing the game. When it was his shitty play calling that lost this game. How dare anyone question his call to hand the ball off to a fucking TE on 2nd and goal. This is how the Browns are going to play with him as coach close to the vest as Shumur said."


Or it was convenient to go LCD on the post as opposed to actually looking at the context of some people being pissed. Like considering that it clearly looked like a mistake because it was a mistake and that A Smith looked like it was his first ever carry because it was his first ever carry.

Not to mention he looked uncomfortable enough to fumble that first ever carry because he did fumble his first ever carry.

Sometimes it's simply negligence per se because, well, a reasonable person would have acted differently.

Like knowing the personnel on the field, inside the 10-yd line, in a crucial situation and doing something other than what was done there and then trying to spin it afterward when the players involved had already given you up.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22721
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:03 pm

San Fran won the game 36 - 32.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby HoodooMan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:13 pm

peeker643 wrote:Or it was convenient to go LCD on the post as opposed to actually looking at the context of some people being pissed. Like considering that it clearly looked like a mistake because it was a mistake and that A Smith looked like it was his first ever carry because it was his first ever carry.


Everyone in the TCF game thread must have had a better eye than me, then. Because all I could discern was "botched handoff." Real-time, the mistakiness & firstevercarriness went right over my head. Kudos to them for catching all of that in the moment.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
User avatar
HoodooMan
The King
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:04 pm
Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 pm

jjgmyers wrote:2 fluke TD's and that's the only reason this game was even that close. SF dominated that game.


:lmfao:

I wasn't quite sure your takes were useless before, but you've cleared that up for me.

+Can'targuewithstupid
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Seeing Ray Lewis praised as a hero in crackmore makes my skin crawl.

Go Texans.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6379
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 pm

HoodooMan wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Or it was convenient to go LCD on the post as opposed to actually looking at the context of some people being pissed. Like considering that it clearly looked like a mistake because it was a mistake and that A Smith looked like it was his first ever carry because it was his first ever carry.


Everyone in the TCF game thread must have had a better eye than me, then. Because all I could discern was "botched handoff." Real-time, the mistakiness & firstevercarriness went right over my head. Kudos to them for catching all of that in the moment.


No worries. Maybe it looked a lot more practiced, polished and effective from where you were sitting 'in the moment'. From where I was it looked a lot like a fuck-up where the guy who took the handoff looked like he'd never done it before and fumbled in the moment.

Guess maybe I needed the perspective of time to see that it wasn't a fuck-up at all.

Maybe they did practice that all week like the Patriots did. It's really hard to say based on the results. Maybe Belichick loved Shurmur's ingenuity but decided 3rd and goal from inside the 10 wasn't quite the time to bust it out. Or maybe Hernandez actually had a few carries under his belt before getting carries last night, unlike A Smith when Shurmur creatively turned him loose.

Maybe grinding out the clock to kick a FG is best completed with a TE getting his first ever carry. Now that we've had all this time to think about it it does make so much more sense than having a guy who's taken a handoff get another and fall down to keep the clock moving...

Ahhh!!!! Enough... I'm being ridiculous.

Could just be me. Maybe I'm gifted in that I've never needed the black box to show the plane actually crashed.The smoldering wreckage, crater and looks of horror on those who responded sometimes convince me without it.

Kudos to those analytical enough to await the evidence, documentation and charred remains.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22721
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
jjgmyers wrote:2 fluke TD's and that's the only reason this game was even that close. SF dominated that game.


:lmfao:

I wasn't quite sure your takes were useless before, but you've cleared that up for me


No Hiko. 2 TDs for the New Orleans offense is a complete fluke. Seriously, how many times has that struggling offense EVER scored 2 TDs before?

Now, 5 turnovers, that's not a fluke at all. that happens all the time. That's just great defense right there.

In fact, I'm prettynsure that's how they drew it up.

Harbaugh pre game: "Alright men, I want you to get out there and give up yards. Any way you can. Not just a few yards, a WHOLE HEAPING SHITLOAD OF YARDS! If there's one thing I know, it's that the more yards we give up, there better chance we will have to get turnovers. Think about it, if we never let the Saints have the ball, how are we supposed to force fumbles? Now get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!"

Worked like a charm too.

There's a new blueprint to beating Brees.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Ugh....

I guess you can contribute it to a road game and a rookie QB, but those were two really horrible turnovers.

WTF was Jacoby Jones thinking?

The Texans better re-dedicate to running the football here.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22721
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby bucknutz94 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Give Foster the ball! Kubiak putting the game in Yates' hands is typical over-coaching bullshit.
bucknutz94
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 pm
Favorite Player: Billy Wood
Least Favorite Player: Jeff Downs

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby HoodooMan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Again, I was unaware of the Smith quote. Assuming that's all true, it is in fact crazy to compare Hernandez taking a handoff when the Pats knew they were handing off to Hernandez to the Smith play. If before now it seemed I was reluctant to admit it was crazy to compare Hernandez taking a handoff when the Pats knew they were handing off to Hernandez to the Smith play, I'm here to admit it was crazy to compare Hernandez taking a handoff when the Pats knew they were handing off to Hernandez to the Smith play.

BUT...

"good god. you hand the ball off to a TE in the red zone with the game on the line?"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

"I have seen it all folks. I've seen it all from this shit organization."

"Wow.

Par for the course."

"FUCK FUCK FUCK...Fuck you Shurmur, that's what you deserve you ASS STAIN!"

"There's a head coach dim enough to give a guy who's not even a running back his first career hand off - in the red zone - in chip shot range."

"I love how Shurmur blames Cribbs fumble and the missed FG for losing the game. When it was his shitty play calling that lost this game. How dare anyone question his call to hand the ball off to a fucking TE on 2nd and goal. This is how the Browns are going to play with him as coach close to the vest as Shumur said."




"Good god, was SHUR even aware he was handing the ball off to Smith?"

"WHY...IT DOESN'T APPEAR TO ME AS THOUGH THEY'VE PRACTICED THAT PLAY!"

etc, etc, etc...

That's just a bunch of people losing their shit over the idea of handing the ball off to a TE.

My impression this past season is that people were far too ready to trash Shurmur for seemingly just about everything he did. The fact that the above appears to have have been justified (and then some) after the fact doesn't change that for me.

Varying mileage and whatnot...
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
User avatar
HoodooMan
The King
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:04 pm
Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:51 pm

HoodooMan wrote:That's just a bunch of people losing their shit over the idea of handing the ball off to a TE.

My impression this past season is that people were far too ready to trash Shurmur for seemingly just about everything he did. The fact that the above appears to have have been justified (and then some) after the fact doesn't change that for me.

Varying mileage and whatnot...


Yeah...yeah...yeah...ymmv.. but lemme ask you a question.

First and goal, 3 minutes left in the game. You make the determination to run clock and kick the winner as you trail 13-12. Whatever... not questioning the strategy as it's fine IMO.

So you run your RB (Ogbonnaya) for -1.

Under what circumstances is it ever acceptable to go with the TE dive on 2nd and goal from the 9 yd line there? Exactly how much introspection is needed as soon as you see 81 as the ball carrier to lose your shit over that?

For any reason? If he meant to give Smith the ball, why? If he didn't, how the fuck didn't he realize what was going on? Which one is excusable and begs for calm and rational reaction?

I agree people lose their shit over Shurmur. Clearly there are less than rational reactions and it borders on the ridiculous.

That wasn't one of them. No matter how you look at it and no matter whether you went ape shit then or gave it a week to try and dissect and digest it.Whether you knew of Smith's quote or not.

Meh.... this is taking away from me completely focusing on hating the Ravens and praying for a stadium fire.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22721
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Now THIS game features a team (Houston) that would win (if they win) because of Defense and a Running Game.

You can win games like that if you're going up against mediocre QB play.

Unfortunately for Houston, even if they should win this game they'll finally have to face a good QB next week.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Hikohadon wrote:Now THIS game features a team (Houston) that would win (if they win) because of Defense and a Running Game.

You can win games like that if you're going up against mediocre QB play.

Unfortunately for Houston, even if they should win this game they'll finally have to face a good QB next week.


Flacco should be happy being overlooked. If people actually pay a great deal of attention to him they'll see he's simply not very good.

But he's big. So there's that.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22721
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm not sure there has been an easier path to the Super Bowl then the one New England is going to have this year.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
User avatar
TouchEmAllTime
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: Boardman
Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby bucknutz94 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:23 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:Now THIS game features a team (Houston) that would win (if they win) because of Defense and a Running Game.

You can win games like that if you're going up against mediocre QB play.

Unfortunately for Houston, even if they should win this game they'll finally have to face a good QB next week.


Flacco should be happy being overlooked. If people actually pay a great deal of attention to him they'll see he's simply not very good.

But he's big. So there's that.


He's not doing himself any favors with that awful fu manchu.
bucknutz94
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 pm
Favorite Player: Billy Wood
Least Favorite Player: Jeff Downs

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Foster is close to breaking one.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22721
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Throw the football you dick.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22721
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Punt the football you dick.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22721
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 pm

That was a Colt like throw.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
User avatar
TouchEmAllTime
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: Boardman
Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:49 pm



first three words.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6379
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby bucknutz94 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Throw a pick Flacco. You dick!
bucknutz94
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 pm
Favorite Player: Billy Wood
Least Favorite Player: Jeff Downs

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Want the G-Men to win this one, and I think they can do it.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby HoodooMan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:28 pm

peeker643 wrote:Under what circumstances is it ever acceptable to go with the TE dive on 2nd and goal from the 9 yd line there? Exactly how much introspection is needed as soon as you see 81 as the ball carrier to lose your shit over that?


I don't know...I assume it's safe to say we were all taken by surprise by the call. I doubt the defense went up to the LOS expecting a handoff to Smith. If it works, and he gains 4-5 yards and sets up a short play for a TD, isn't the postgame reaction to praise him for creativity?

<--quite possibly 100% in denial RE: SHUR. I'd really like to see him work out, so I'm probably inclined to interpret things as favorably to SHUR as possible.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
User avatar
HoodooMan
The King
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:04 pm
Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm

How do you blow a call w/ instant replay? Really.

Clear as day.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6481
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:11 pm

hahahahha, awesome. D I=I=I
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6481
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby jjgmyers » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 pm

San Fran won the game 36 - 32.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Evidently, that was the Super Bowl yesterday. No need to watch anymore games.



+Can'targuewithstupid



Says the guy who was adamant we needed a QB like Joe Flacco here to be successful. He's pretty good. Where's your buddy Noles?




Harbaugh pre game: "Alright men, I want you to get out there and give up yards. Any way you can. Not just a few yards, a WHOLE HEAPING SHITLOAD OF YARDS! If there's one thing I know, it's that the more yards we give up, there better chance we will have to get turnovers. Think about it, if we never let the Saints have the ball, how are we supposed to force fumbles? Now get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
!

What?

Was that an attempt at humor?

You missed it


Flacco should be happy being overlooked. If people actually pay a great deal of attention to him they'll see he's simply not very good.

But he's big. So there's that.



Wait, what? Last week he was being slobbered over by Hiko as the exact type of "franchise" Qb we need here in Cleveland


After today, King Brees and God Rodgers are gonna be outta the playoffs. Wait, I thought they were so good they were gonna carry their teams to the Super Bowl?

It doesn't matter if you have playmakers or a defense. As long as you got a top 3 Q... that's all it takes
User avatar
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:12 am

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:35 pm

jjgmyers wrote:
+Can'targuewithstupid


Says the guy who was adamant we needed a QB like Joe Flacco here to be successful. He's pretty good. Where's your buddy Noles?

Flacco should be happy being overlooked. If people actually pay a great deal of attention to him they'll see he's simply not very good.

But he's big. So there's that.


Wait, what? Last week he was being slobbered over by Hiko as the exact type of "franchise" Qb we need here in Cleveland


Every post of yours is dumber than the last. Are you trying to set some record?

I said that you need a QB to be at least Flacco. I'd love a QB quite a bit better than Flacco, but you need to have a guy that at least has the potential to win a SB. I highly doubt that Flacco ever does anything, but he at least has the potential.

TJ Yates, Tim Tebow, Colt McCoy... these guys don't even have the potential to be franchise. So going forward with them as your starting QB is just a waste of time.

Because a good D and a good running game can't pull a bad to mediocre QB to a ring. You have to have excellent QB play. Yates proved that today. Flacco will probably prove it next week.

Now, if you still don't understand, let me know and I'll use smaller words or maybe whip up some stick figures.

:bunny:

But here I am, doing just what I said you can't do, which is argue with stupid. Stupid always wins - it doesn't know it's wrong.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4337
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:39 pm

If the Packers had a good O-Line, Rogers might be a good QB. As it stands, there's no real way to evaluate if Rogers can play QB at the NFL level.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 pm

jjgmyers wrote:
Harbaugh pre game: "Alright men, I want you to get out there and give up yards. Any way you can. Not just a few yards, a WHOLE HEAPING SHITLOAD OF YARDS! If there's one thing I know, it's that the more yards we give up, there better chance we will have to get turnovers. Think about it, if we never let the Saints have the ball, how are we supposed to force fumbles? Now get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
!

What?

Was that an attempt at humor?

You missed it


Fuck that noise. That post was GD hilarious.

At least as funny as the funniest thing Jeff Dunham ever did, and that guy's like probably rich or something.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:47 pm

It never helps when your OC's son dies during the week. I feel like that may have put a damper on the team. Anyone else buy in to this, or just me?
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Huron, OH
Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:28 pm

and 7 GB points were a gift from awful officials.

An frozen tundra ass whoopin' administered by the Gmen. I took 'em +8.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6481
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 pm

I stand corrected, THAT was the worst call ever.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6481
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby jjgmyers » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Is the Giants D at all responsible for this ass beating? I'm just curious what you guys think.

Was that strip of Rodgers a forced TO? Was the strip of Grant a forced TO?

The 2 best D's in the NFC playoffs are playing to go to the Super Bowl. Just sayin
User avatar
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:12 am

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:40 pm

14 points off the zebras. They should be arrested for theft when the cash their game checks.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6481
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests