Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Suh.

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Suh.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Yeah. I've seen enough. He can sit for the rest of the year. He's not "old school", he's fucking dirty, there's no other way to explain stomping on a guy's arm. This is after he took him down and was pushing his head into the turf. I was willing to give him a pass on some of his other shenanigans, but enough is enough.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Suh.

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Conrad Dobler

...but I digress...

I agree. His fat ass should be suspeneded for at least one game and a check
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby Squints » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:13 pm

And then he denies that he did it, or at least denies the intent. Detroit showed their immaturity today, not yet ready for prime time.
Squints

Favorite Player: Howard, Tim
Least Favorite Player: Howard, Desmond

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Conrad Dobler

James Harrison
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby Cleveland Matt » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:30 pm

I have more of a problem with him trying to talk his way out of what he did. When it was clear he stepped on the guys arm with intent. Until someone puts this guy down and really gets physical with him he is going to continue to do this kind of stuff. What happened when he threw Delhomme to the ground nothing at all, the Browns just all stood around.

I watched the 49ers/Lions game and Joe Staley manhandled Suh even at times after the whistle driving him to the ground and getting physical with him. He was nowhere to be found in that game, this is what teams need to do to this guy.
Cleveland Matt

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Cleveland Matt wrote:I have more of a problem with him trying to talk his way out of what he did. When it was clear he stepped on the guys arm with intent. Until someone puts this guy down and really gets physical with him he is going to continue to do this kind of stuff. What happened when he threw Delhomme to the ground nothing at all, the Browns just all stood around.

I watched the 49ers/Lions game and Joe Staley manhandled Suh even at times after the whistle driving him to the ground and getting physical with him. He was nowhere to be found in that game, this is what teams need to do to this guy.

I think that's what the Packers OLine was doing. He was clearly frustrated and he took it out on the guy that was dominating him. At some point someone is going to retaliate. Million dollar talent and 10 cent head.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby googleeph2 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:13 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Million dollar talent and 10 cent head.

Ah... Bob Neal. Sam McDowell. Cleveland, 1962.

http://books.google.com/books?id=e1Bbdx ... nt&f=false

This is for the search engines before some Boston or NY hack begins to weave it into their lexicon of self-fellation (see 'Manny being Manny'. Mike hargrove. manny Ramirez. Cleveland. 1995.).

http://books.google.com/books?id=D6aQBf ... ve&f=false

For the record, I want an intimidator on the Browns. I hear ya if your take is that Suh is just a punk though.

Re: Harrison- I was proud of Browns fans when he clobbered Cribbs and Mo last yr. There was no whining. This is football. Was in stark contrast to the week prior, when Cincinnati got all indignant after Ward's forearm laid out Shipley. Whiners.
googleeph2

Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 am

Good for him. Nothing wrong with a stud DL being a prick. Take the suspension and the fine, continue kicking ass. And arms/ stomachs/ groins.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby trsteve1 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:07 pm

dudes clearly crazy though.. which isn't a bad thing.. still, their coach should probably look into some kind of meds for the man, cause he's got something of an imbalance..
Le sigh
trsteve1

Favorite Player: Nolan Ryan
Least Favorite Player: Troy Aikman

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Comes a time when ya gotta wise up and realize you're in the 2011 NFL.

We can want "Bad asses" and all the other bullshit, but Sam Huff at times had zero camera angles on him, Conrad Dobler maybe one. Mean Joe and Jack perhaps a couple.

Now you've got 75 different camera angles, Fidel Goodell and sports networks starving for stories. If he's too God Damned stupid to figure it out he deserves every fine and suspension he gets.

And if he wants to treat people like assholes by not owning up to it, then fine him some more.

At least Harrison doesn't insult us all.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:30 pm

It's funny because when you hear him speak during interviews, you think the guy has really got a head on his shoulders. But now after multiple instances like the one yesterday, it's apparent that he's got a problem that's just as serious as a Pac-Man Jones/Johnny Jolly. If this doesn't get fixed, his career is going to be plagued my numerous suspensions/fines.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors

Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Unread postby OldDawg » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:26 pm

I hope they suspend him big time. He shoulda got flagged before the intended stomp. He pushed the dude's head into the ground three times when he was on top of him. Then the stomp.

And I agree with most of you about the punk is in complete denial that he did anything wrong. Makes him that much more of a punk.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:46 pm

If they don't suspend him, I'm gonna be pissed. I already know that the amount of money they fine him won't hurt him at all, but his ass needs to be suspended. Hopefully Chrysler and others who use him in ads drop his ass to because that WILL hurt his pocket. Also, a suspension could help Detroit miss the playoffs. I'm not normally such a hater but that SOB was waaay outta line.
LakeErieWarriors

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:54 pm

By the way, I've never heard about any news about Hines Ward being punished at all for his DUI much earlier in the year. Did Goodell just say ah fuck it, I've beaten up your defense with enough fines, I'll let this one slide? Any thoughts on this from anyone?
LakeErieWarriors

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL