Text Size

No Holds Barred

Occupy Wall Street

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:05 pm

I enjoy this forum. Without it we wouldn't have a thread on OWS that devolved into such hilarity. It was way more fun than suck.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Ziner wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
Jesus, I'm a conservative myself and it's fucking embarrassing and disappointing. Mostly disappointing. You can't fucking talk in here. It immediately breaks down to insecure partisan dogma.

I think that is a load of bullshit. Everyone has a nuanced position. Just because some people try to simplify them doesn't mean everyone is a partisan hack.

Dude, when the hack to 'nuanced position guy' (THAT is funny AND bullshit, so awesome job there) keeps slipping toward 1:1 or worse, you can't talk in here. Especially when half of 'the talk' is fucking crayons and coloring shit.

You and OJ talk, drop pics, fellate egos. I was actually interested to see what the OWS thing would resort to. Little did I know it would resort to pictures and scribbles and NPG's. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I enjoy this forum. Without it we wouldn't have a thread on OWS that devolved into such hilarity. It was way more fun than suck.

Go fuck yourself.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Very objective....
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:24 pm

peeker643 wrote:
You and OJ talk, drop pics, fellate egos. I was actually interested to see what the OWS thing would resort to. Little did I know it would resort to pictures and scribbles and NPG's. ;-) ;) :wink:

OJ and I are bringing up the intelligence in this place ten fold, you are lucky we are here.

I find it funny that you have problems with pictures, they are funny. You pretend these people are world movers when in reality they are whiners who poop on police cars and American flags. Excuse me for not taking them seriously.

There is plenty of talk, it was laid out in the beginning, I dont take these jokers seriously. Apparently that position makes me a hack. What can I do? The problem is in your head is (and JB's for that matter) that anyone isnt on your side is a hack while you are the voice of reason. I see CDT's points even though he is a liberal hack, I just don't disagree. There is a difference. There are plenty of reasonable positions on this thing. Just because I laugh and post pictures of these tards pushing cops off motorcycles doesnt mean I am a hack.

Don't be mad at me and OJ for posting things that show who these people are, be mad at them for taking something that once had some merit at it is core and turned it in to a circus of hooligans.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:27 pm

First peeks, you’re just a smug passive-aggressive emoticon using douche filled asshole poster*.

The OWS is a polarizing movement, just like the Tea Party. It was always going to devolve into partisan hackiness. You’re the only conservative I know that is embarrassed over how other conservatives have reacted to OWS. Just one step away from being a centrist and above the fray.

The 1,000 words comment, the grammar attack, telling me I should stand up before I comment on others standing up (how do you know)? Those seem like the correct route to “talking” and not typical hack attacks? Political forums, especially unmoderated No Holds Barred forums, don’t exist without insecure partisan dogma. You may have different levels of intelligence to the dogma, but there will always be the loud volume. One peek at tOBR political forum will prove the degree of rancor.

JB can leave for whatever reason he wants. But his posting in this forum around that time would more than prove your first thought to be the correct one. Hell at the time that thought was bi-partisan. He also engaged telling people what they have done in their lives. We already have one guy here smarter than the room who has done everything and is an expert on all areas, and a troll btw.

CDT, even though he is a very tall German who could easily throw me into a trash can, and I have had reasonable conversations. It can be done. BUUUUUT we got this forum going again with our mindless attacks. They have a place.

*I don’t know you in real life, making the weight of this comment near 0.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Ziner wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

OJ and I are bringing up the intelligence in this place ten fold, you are lucky we are here.

I find it funny that you have problems with pictures, they are funny. You pretend these people are world movers when in reality they are whiners who poop on police cars and American flags. Excuse me for not taking them seriously.

There is plenty of talk, it was laid out in the beginning, I dont take these jokers seriously. Apparently that position makes me a hack. What can I do? The problem is in your head is (and JB's for that matter) that anyone isnt on your side is a hack while you are the voice of reason. I see CDT's points even though he is a liberal hack, I just don't disagree. There is a difference. There are plenty of reasonable positions on this thing. Just because I laugh and post pictures of these tards pushing cops off motorcycles doesnt mean I am a hack.

Don't be mad at me and OJ for posting things that show who these people are, be mad at them for taking something that once had some merit at it is core and turned it in to a circus of hooligans.

As a nuanced position guy I respond with this because it's witty and funny and I have difficulty with words:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:35 pm

OJ,

Everything is a polarizing fucking movement with you.

And I resent the 'passive' part of 'passive-aggressive'.

As for the rest, tl;dr

/emoticon

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:39 pm

We already have one guy here smarter than the room who has done everything and is an expert on all areas, and a troll btw.

Oh you can't throw that out there and not tell me who it is. Man that's just mean, worse than shooting up alligator luggage mean.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:40 pm

peeker643 wrote:OJ,

As for the rest, tl;dr

/emoticon

Now I know why they call this the angry old man forum.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:40 pm

peeker643 wrote:You and OJ talk, drop pics, fellate egos. I was actually interested to see what the OWS thing would resort to. Little did I know it would resort to pictures and scribbles and NPG's. ;-) ;) :wink:

/dropping total partisan hack

Obviously it is still early in the OWS movement, but you have to agree the trajectory is going south. At the beginning, while I disagreed with their view, they had a trajectory that was similar to the Tea Party. It seemed they would be influential in the Democrat Party and even among moderates, but the longer this has gone on the more and more it seems like the typical hard left. Like a slighlty milder version of the protests at the WTC or G8.

The fact it was started by AdBusters makes ^ make sense. I'm all for them incorporating that early movement into the process. I'd be more then happy to beat them on ideas.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:43 pm

peeker643 wrote:OJ,

As for the rest, tl;dr

/emoticon

Please I voted for fucking Lee fucking Fisher. I hate Palin, approve of a minimal social saftey net, won't deny that Cain isn't the brightest guy on the Republican ticket, prolly one of the bottom 2 or 3... blah blah blah. You're just aN(fixed for Peeker so he don't make no mo fun of mah grammar or spellin) arrogant ass. Its very plain.
Last edited by Orenthal on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:46 pm

No not HoodooMan...
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:49 pm

BTW Z, 'worldmovers'? Is that what I said? More so, is that actually what your comprehension of what I said was? Because I think we may have pinpointed the issue. It's either I drunkenly called those kids world movers or you drunkenly heard it that way.

I know OJ, I know. Waiting for your "I have a friend who's black" to drop.

And I'm 'an' arrogant ass. No one will take a nuanced position guy seriously that can't come correct with simple useage.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:53 pm

I AM BLACK!
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Orenthal wrote:I AM BLACK!

Makes it even more odd that you have only one black friend.

Although it's quite possible you have only one in each demographic.

:hide:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:59 pm

All joking aside, of course I'm not black, though I did have more then one black friend. One is in jail though, on drug charges, so I guess we can keep going with stereotypes.
Orenthal

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:00 pm

peeker643 wrote:BTW Z, 'worldmovers'? Is that what I said? More so, is that actually what your comprehension of what I said was? Because I think we may have pinpointed the issue. It's either I drunkenly called those kids world movers or you drunkenly heard it that way.

This is a point of yours I can agree with and have in the past. Way too often posters exaggerate an opposing POV to a ridiculous extreme, sometimes with intention and other times out of unintentional habit IMO. You'd have to admit you do it (and/or have done it), just like the majority of the rest of us do it. I've caught myself doing so.

At that point discussion become less about the salient point and more about the said poster and their side of the aisle crap.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Attacking the messenger seems like the tool of choice...
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 pm

No doubt, FUDU. I do it all the time. But I have no issues when I do it and I reserve the right to do it in the future.

Even as 'a arrogant ass' or, perhaps rather because of 'a arrogant ass' status I feel the need to educate all of you stupid people so that you might reach the same level of enlightment as I have reached.

BTW, I can't lie, I've enjoyed the last 20 posts here. Aside from CDT's ignorant and nonsensical blathering.

OJ- You're the tool of choice today.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 pm

BAN ON HYPERBOLE!!!!!! /sarcasm

No wonder you don't think intelligent conversation can't take place. You of all people not being able to sort through hyperbole and saracasm? One would think you invented it /hyperbole

Where would I be if I responded to that jackass CDT every time he told me to fuck off? /rhetorical

I guess I will have to tag every line I am not being dead serious so Peeker can follow along /sarcasm
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Holy shit, what the hell happened in here today?

I AM MEXICAN!

I just blame FUDU.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 pm

I better go back and put an an in there. Jesus, grammar?
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Ziner wrote:BAN ON HYPERBOLE!!!!!! /sarcasm

No wonder you don't think intelligent conversation can't take place. You of all people not being able to sort through hyperbole and saracasm? One would think you invented it /hyperbole

Where would I be if I responded to that jackass CDT every time he told me to fuck off? /rhetorical

I guess I will have to tag every line I am not being dead serious so Peeker can follow along /sarcasm

You've (fixed again for peeks) got a double negative in there bro. Don't want our open minded conservative bailing with the centrist.
Last edited by Orenthal on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Ziner wrote:No wonder you don't think intelligent conversation can't take place.

DOUBLE NEGATIVE!!!

That means I DO think it can take place. Tricky fucker.

I ain't not never in no way saying whether I truly believe it can't not ever take place.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:20 pm

peeker643 wrote:No doubt, FUDU. I do it all the time. But I have no issues when I do it and I reserve the right to do it in the future.

Well I can't fault you for playing to your strength.

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Orenthal wrote:You got a double negative in there bro. Don't want our open minded conservative bailing with the centrist.

"You've" got a double negative in there, bro...is what OJ ment to say.

Seriously OJ, it's hard enough to make sense of what you're trying to say/write. Couldn't you try and be a little smarter or at least take some pride in your posts.

Christ....the pictures are making more and more sense.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:22 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Ziner wrote:No wonder you don't think intelligent conversation can't take place.

DOUBLE NEGATIVE!!!

That means I DO think it can take place. Tricky fucker.

I ain't not never in no way saying whether I truly believe it can't not ever take place.

Its the thought that counts. It doesnt matter what I mean as long as I mean something right? /slight sarcasm
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Damn it, give me credit for meaning something!!!
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Don't make poop on this forum to get your respect.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Ziner wrote:Damn it, give me credit for meaning something!!!

I just thought someone representing the right could put together a coherent sentence, that's all.

That's on me.

Literally, I think I might be the only hope to do that if Dan isn't going to post in here.

Don't worry about it though. It's solely because I'm so smart.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Orenthal

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Ziner wrote:Damn it, give me credit for meaning something!!!

I just thought someone representing the right could put together a coherent sentence, that's all.

That's on me.

Literally, I think I might be the only hope to do that if Dan isn't going to post in here.

Don't worry about it though. It's solely because I'm so smart.

Dude you need to keep your eyes on the road.

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Orenthal wrote:

Can't access youtube with this work computer.

Any way you can accurately describe the video?

You know what? Never mind. That was a dumb question and it was mean.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Last thing I remember was Peek telling me to go fuck myself.... looks like it all kinda went south from there.

You guys drop my fuckin name a lot.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Last thing I remember was Peek telling me to go fuck myself.... looks like it all kinda went south from there.

You guys drop my fuckin name a lot.

If I wasn't boarding a plane at this minute I'd tell you to go fuck yourself in a real good and proper way right now.

But I don't have the time.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:36 pm

What a shame.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 pm

After seeing this video and what happened in Oakland and other places, I believe that violent retaliation against these hired thugs should be expected..... and maybe even encouraged.

And don't give me that sniveling coward bullshit line of "Durrr just do what the cops say." Refusing to move is not an excuse for violence by those who are paid to protect.

Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:17 am

LOL, look at those trailblazers changing the world. Occupying that sidewalk outside Sacramento (I had to look that up) in their minds is making a difference. I literally can do nothing but laugh at these fools.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:32 am

nm. No point in continuing trying to debate with a authority blowing shitheel.

I regret even posting what I did.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:24 am

LOL authority blowing. Well I have never been pepper sprayed if that is what you are implying.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:26 am

Maybe. But I bet you're used to having stuff sprayed on your face.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:40 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Maybe. But I bet you're used to having stuff sprayed on your face.

You are a funny guy.

http://www.dailycal.org/2011/11/18/man- ... ents-face/

Some more cherry picking.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:42 am

I know i'm funny, that's why I fucking said it.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Eh, its over. The movement message of getting out there and having a message has been replaced by, get out there and make sure to start up some shit to start some shit.
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Orenthal wrote:Eh, its over. The movement message of getting out there and having a message has been replaced by, get out there and make sure to start up some shit to start some shit.

Go out like you came in. Here, I'll get it for ya:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:31 am

Yeah they were really trying to start some shit by protesting the financial burden they will be saddled with for trying to do the right thing and get an education.... which our society preaches is the best way to improve your lot. The tuition could go from under $5,000 in 2002-2003, to near $20,000 in 2015-2016.

http://www.edu-factory.org/edu15/index. ... &Itemid=78

What shit starters..... by peacefully protesting. They sure deserved to be abused by subhuman trash with a badge.

You'll just excuse obvious criminal behavior of authority figures because you lack any semblance of balls or a spine.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 am

The Police were stupid.I'm sure it was really necessary to pepper spray protestors sitting on the ground. What are their ideas for fixing the tuition scam?
Orenthal

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:21 am

Orenthal wrote:The Police were stupid.I'm sure it was really necessary to pepper spray protestors sitting on the ground. What are their ideas for fixing the tuition scam?

What is their plan to fix anything? Sit in a park and whine.

Not sure what they can do about the tuition thing. Clearly the fault of the rich, maybe they should just tax them to pay for their World Religion and Minority Studies degrees. Should I hold my breath for one of them to protest the high salaries of their liberal professors or liberal administration who are only concerned about the amount of research dollars the professors bring in.

CDT wrote:You'll just excuse obvious criminal behavior of authority figures because you lack any semblance of balls or a spine.

LOL, and what about the countless numbers of laws broken by these bums camping out and defecating in parks, assaulting police officers, rapes, drug use, throwing objects at non-protestors, etc, etc, etc. Not to mention the indirect costs to local business owners, local governments who have to monitor these jackasses. The United States: Where liberals support breaking any law or ordinance you want in the name of free speech. Free speech and and being law abiding are not mutually exclusive.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred