Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

A Question

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

A Question

Unread postby hiko » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:15 am

If we were able to trade Pat Shurmur, Colt McCoy, Greg Little, and Mo Massaquoi for Mike McCarthy, Aaron Rodgers, Greg Jennings, and Jordy Nelson, what would the Browns record be right now?

(There is a pat answer some will give that will help me identify the irrational.)
User avatar
hiko
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:13 am
Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Re: A Question

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:16 am

5-1

Defense would have given up a loss, because the Pack D. is better than ours.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: A Question

Unread postby hiko » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:20 am

Triple-S wrote:5-1

Defense would have given up a loss, because the Pack D. is better than ours.


Did getting those guys give us a couple extra bye weeks? ;-) ;) :wink:
User avatar
hiko
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:13 am
Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Re: A Question

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:28 am

lol.
my bad. Make that 6-2. Perhaps the Texans throw a wrench into things with 49ers.

We split the Rats and Steelers games with those guys imo.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: A Question

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:07 am

3-5
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: A Question

Unread postby hiko » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 am

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:3-5


THAT'S the answer I was looking for. You win the Mr. Irrational Award.
User avatar
hiko
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:13 am
Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Re: A Question

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:49 am

Undefeated.

Packers D sucks.

Our D sucks.

No one outscores Rogers.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: A Question

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 am

Depends on whether Rodgers is on the TCF Banner

If he isn't on there, 8-0, maybe 7-1
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7058
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: A Question

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:10 pm

hiko wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:3-5


THAT'S the answer I was looking for. You win the Mr. Irrational Award.


Don't forget the Mr. Facetious trophy...
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: A Question

Unread postby hiko » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
hiko wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:3-5


THAT'S the answer I was looking for. You win the Mr. Irrational Award.


Don't forget the Mr. Facetious trophy...


I know you were being so. I was just afraid no one would oblige me.
User avatar
hiko
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:13 am
Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Re: A Question

Unread postby pup » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:38 am

Forget everyone else in that trade. Just Colt for AR and we are 7-1 or 8-0.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
User avatar
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: Eastlake, Ohio
Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: A Question

Unread postby mistero » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Evan Moore would like to thank Aaron Rodgers for getting him to his first 1,000 yard season and Pro Bowl.

So many players would have their careers improved by switching Rodgers for McCoy. Force multiplier.
In Chud We Trust
User avatar
mistero
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:19 pm
Location: North Ridgeville Ohio
Favorite Player: Miller High Life
Least Favorite Player: Natural Light


Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nicastro13 and 3 guests

Who is online

In total there are 4 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: Nicastro13 and 3 guests