Text Size

No Holds Barred

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 am

State Rep Robert Hagan (D)is the best.

Following the example set by Florida and Missouri, Ohio lawmakers have introduced legislation that would require anyone apply for welfare to submit to a drug test.

Hagan said that if Republicans wanted to be consistent, they should drug test everyone who receives public money, including politicians, judges and recipients of the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) — rather than just working and middle class people.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/10/18/o ... liticians/

This is fucking awesome. Tell those scumbags to put their money where their mouth is.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 am

I have no problem with any of that :thumb up:
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby mistero » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Can you see the dif between an entitlement and a paycheck? Besides most employees already get drug tests.
How about if you have 3 children from 3 different baby daddys and have a positive drug test you ain't getting no money? How's about that?
In Chud We Trust
mistero

Favorite Player: Miller High Life
Least Favorite Player: Natural Light

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:55 am

mistero wrote:Can you see the dif between an entitlement and a paycheck? Besides most employees already get drug tests.
How about if you have 3 children from 3 different baby daddys and have a positive drug test you ain't getting no money? How's about that?

Mmmmmmmmm. No. We'll do it this way. It's better.

"paycheck". :lmfao:

If i'm paying for it, they should be drug tested. Public money is public money and these assholes should be consistent.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:53 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
mistero wrote:Can you see the dif between an entitlement and a paycheck? Besides most employees already get drug tests.

Mmmmmmmmm. No. We'll do it this way. It's better.

"paycheck". :lmfao:

If i'm paying for it, they should be drug tested. Public money is public money and these assholes should be consistent.

I agree 100%. I have to take a drug test for my job. Don't see why others can't. Especially politicians.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:43 am

Our company only does a mouth swab before you get hired. The only time you would be required to take another drug test is in the event of an accident. The only on the job accident that has happened since i've been there is a one of my maintenance guys slipping on ice and breaking his wrist last winter. I busted my ass trying to yank open my truck door that had frozen shut.... much to the amusement of my wife.

I'm pretty open about the fact i like to smoke a little pot everyone once in awhile...but I go to work everyday and it never has any affect on my job. But I know i'm still subject to the same rules as any other employee at my work.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Return to No Holds Barred