Text Size

No Holds Barred

Republican Presidential Candidates

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Republican Presidential Candidates

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Orenthal wrote:He even went to a historically black college; though its not Harvard.

Worked at the Department of the Navy while getting his Masters at Purdue, and went to Coca-Cola after graduation. From there he worked his way up the corporate ladder at several different companies, eventually becoming CEO of Godfather's. His story is the American story. Overcoming corporate challenges, most of his positions were major turnarounds, and working his way up from a working class background. He is vastly more qualified to be Chief Executive then Obama.

He was also on the Kansas City Federal Reserve Board, advised the Dole/Kemp campaign, debated then President Clinton on his healthcare plan, and has run (and lost) twice for office. This guy is no doubt a longshot, but he is far from the token black. Keyes never even sniffed front runner status.

Fucking liberals like Janeane are pieces of shit, and more fucking racist then the people they are spewing venom about. But who really cares, even if one of these Republicans don't beat Obama (I think they will) 2012 is going to make 2010 look tame. Dems are done.

:lmfao:

What are you his fucking biographer, or is that some copy/paste work? Holy shit the Herman Cain life story, no one gives a shit, he isn't winning anything (and no I do not give a shit about the FSP, straw polls are stupid), he's already proved to be a walking flub machine, his 9/9/9 policy is borderline retarded, and is being laughed at by the other candidates.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby HoodooMan » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:09 pm

I LIKE THE NINES!!!1!1!1!!1!!! THEY"RE VERY EASY TO REMEMBER!!1!1!1!1!!!!!!1!

ALSO< THERE"S ONLY THREE OF THEM SO THEY SHOULD FIT ON A THREE PAGE BILL!!1!1!!!!1!!!!

/republicans
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:55 pm

::doh::

GOPrincess Laura Gatz
Oooooh, my goshhh. NBC's "Community". Total liberal rag. This is how American minds are polluted. #tcot

Poltics in Amerika!!!!

Her website is awesome 2: http://princesspolitics.wordpress.com/
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Copy and paste? I know I only went to Cleveland State, but I can half ass pay attention. Mr. Fucking 57 states won an election with an America hating wife and mentor.

Trash 999 all you want at least its an ethos. I'd also love to see any Democrat plan that isn't, "You come up with one first, then I'll dog it," or "Fucking rich ain't payin' their share." Fucking worthless, and Obama and the Democrat leadership are plum out of ideas. So circle the wagons and cater to the 50% that pay no income tax.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 am

RT @fivethirtyeight: This week's YouGov poll included Christie. With him running, it's Romney 15%, Christie 15%, Perry 14%, Cain 11% among GOP voters.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:22 am

RT @fivethirtyeight: If Christie runs, my hunch is he'd surge to the top of many polls at first. Then recede a bit, revealing a really wide-open race.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:30 am

I know I only went to Cleveland State, but I can half ass pay attention.

Well there's your problem, you went to a damn state school.

Mr. Fucking 57 states won an election with an America hating wife and mentor.

Yes he did, against a Republican war hero too. Still humping the Bill Ayers thing, eh? Good for you, nobody gives a shit.

Trash 999 all you want at least its an ethos

I will, because it's a stupid idea.

"Fucking rich ain't payin' their share."

This is true, but the Republicans (and most Democrats, I don't want to appear partisan, since i'm centrist) take their marching orders from them. So they suck that sweet sweet cock hoping for that big salty payout in the end.

So circle the wagons and cater to the 50% that pay no income tax.

Well Republicans only cater to about 5%, but they do pay their income taxes. They should get tax breaks, because they create so many goddamn jobs. The last 10 years of ridiculous tax breaks has resulted in a torrent of jobs.

I don't give a fuck if Obama lives, dies, or grows mushrooms in his ass (if you can name the movie reference you get 100 bonus points). Voting for him is stupid and I won't do it, but the Republicans are fucking EMBARRASSING, to the point I actually feel sorry for them. Instead of voting for them i'd advise the base to down a fifth of Wild Turkey and put a Remington in your mouth. But do it outside so we can just spray the lawn down with a hose.

:cheers:
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:37 am

Boom CDT. I trend fiscally conservative, but at this point every option is a joke economic wise. I'll sit on my on my hands and be proud I don't support a socially unaccepting bunch of asshats that hate what it means to be an American. Then I won't vote for anyone. America is dying and there is no stopping it. All we have left is our white man board room presence.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:52 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Boom CDT. I trend fiscally conservative, but at this point every option is a joke economic wise. I'll sit on my on my hands and be proud I don't support a socially unaccepting bunch of asshats that hate what it means to be an American. Then I won't vote for anyone. America is dying and there is no stopping it. All we have left is our white man board room presence.

If you've read any of my hate filled spew for politicians in this forum, you pretty much described me in a nutshell, unless of course what you typed was sarcastic. Truth be told, Carlin was right. Rich guy pats politician on the ass, politician returns with a reach around, and everyone else gets fucked. Don't me wrong, I love the idea of this country, but its getting warped into something that is a raped comingled form of capitalistic oligopoly. The majority of people seem to feel powerless, and I am just as jaded as them.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 am

The magic has wore off Obama and more people realize the guy is an epic failure. Ya, I'd much rather politicians take their marching orders from 'Tron in the projects, or Ray the mechanic whose lifes dream is going home and downing a six pack and bottle of Jack. There will always be people who influence politicians, it isn't about the source of the power rich/dependent class, its about limiting that power's scope. 999 is an attempt to do that, as it would eliminate the current code thats filled with gimmicks provided by that influence.

That said I do think there should be a tweak that exempts the first 35,000 dollars of income or some other such arbitrary figure as in most fair tax systems.

Same old song and dance Republicans only care about the rich (only Bush also cut the lowest bracket, and his "rebate" gimmick was a total give-away to the middle class, and Part D a give-away to seniors). Those cuts were functioning just fine, mid 4's in '06 and '07, don't let that housing bust stop the narrative. Even if Obama manages to take out this EMBARASSING feild the House and Senate are already shaping up to be a repeat of 2010.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 am

I'm not sure I get your point OJ.

Obama had principals when he ran that he seemed to genuinely believe in, however, when you get to that stage of politics no matter what you believe in you become a puppet.

McCain wouldn't have done any better.

Romney will go from the creative cross partisan guy he was in Mass (you know, the one that was in power during the foudning of Obamacare) to another empty talking stick figure.

Economic wise none of these fuckstick could find their head from their asshole and none of them are going to get a single thing through to help this economy. Oh they'll tweak hear and there but it will be a bunch of hot air.

At this point I'd just rather see the dems win so that a bunch of gay hating racists are at least kept out of the influence of power. At least accepting empty suits are better than those that have to answer to the hate filled spine of the Republican party.

Don't worry though, I won't support any of them.

Fact is economicly nothing is going to change till we find out next bubble to ride. WOOHOO.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:30 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Fact is economicly nothing is going to change till we find out next bubble to ride. WOOHOO.

Given recent history 1900-> I can't really debate that point. I see Cain, and realize he is an immense longshot, as one guy at least talking systemic change, as opposed to 59 point economic plans.

On the hating of gays and blacks, pfft. Hardly need to be Republican to be a bigot.
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:32 am

Being tied to the church, the south and the teaparty is inherently supporting being a bigot.

No doubt there are bigots of all shapes, sizes and colors, but the Republicans openly live off of a base of small minded and hate filled religitards.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:33 am

e0y2e3 wrote:I'm not sure I get your point OJ.

Obama had principals when he ran that he seemed to genuinely believe in, however, when you get to that stage of politics no matter what you believe in you become a puppet.

McCain wouldn't have done any better.

Romney will go from the creative cross partisan guy he was in Mass (you know, the one that was in power during the foudning of Obamacare) to another empty talking stick figure.

Economic wise none of these fuckstick could find their head from their asshole and none of them are going to get a single thing through to help this economy. Oh they'll tweak hear and there but it will be a bunch of hot air.

At this point I'd just rather see the dems win so that a bunch of gay hating racists are at least kept out of the influence of power. At least accepting empty suits are better than those that have to answer to the hate filled spine of the Republican party.

Don't worry though, I won't support any of them.

Fact is economicly nothing is going to change till we find out next bubble to ride. WOOHOO.

Pretty much this.

I see no logic in voting for any of these assholes, none of them represent the middle class, my class. You could elect Jesus effin Christ POTUS, but there would still be congress. Possibly the biggest group of head up their asses smelling their own farts out of touch cockstains this side of Neptune.

I do not buy Republicans being for "smaller government" either, I believe it's a talking point to get the base fired up and nothing more. Every time I hear the word "Lobbyist" I picture a giant weasel in a $3,000 dollar suit, no matter if it's a Patchouli stinking tree hugger group or the goddamn NRA.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:38 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Being tied to the church, the south and the teaparty is inherently supporting being a bigot.

No doubt there are bigots of all shapes, sizes and colors, but the Republicans openly live off of a base of small minded and hate filled religitards.

Speaking of the south, I saw a poll from Mississippi that asked if GOPers believed interracial marriage should be legal, 46% said no, 40% said yes, and 16% said they don't know...... in 2011.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national ... ans/36455/
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Being tied to the church, the south and the teaparty is inherently supporting being a bigot.

FWIW the most racists sons of bitches I have ever been around has been Union construction workers up in Detroit. They could have made the KKK blush with what came out of their mouth. 80% of them with dem stickers on their trucks or hard hats.

And I would like to state for the record that with out the Bush tax cuts the unemployment rate would be 85%. It is undebatable because it created or saved 80 million jobs. That's straight from the CBO and other conservative think tanks.

On a serious note if we are going to talk tax cuts I am not going to sit here and defend the tax cuts after the shit the GOP pulled during the "debt crisis". What a bunch of fucking fools they are. What was it that was being talked about 4 dollars in cuts for 1 dollar in tax increases. Pure moronic ideology kept that from being worked out.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:00 am

And in Ohio Bush won an election on the platform of defending America from Gay Marriage.

I just bring up the South because they are the most consistently red state assholes.

Hell, there is something to the belief that at least the south is upfront w/ their bigotries, unlike the rest of the country who sidesteps to hide it.

Fuck, I'm embarassed by my only families views on race and sexuality.

That said, no one is as bad as the tea party.
Last edited by e0y2e3 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 am

If I had $700,000,000,000,000,000 grand, I would give up at least 75% in taxes.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:02 am

Also, no Republican that voted for McCain over Obama should ever mention the CBO, otherwise you open the door to their study of exactly how terrible McCain's proposed tax system was when compared to Obama's. Treading in scary water there Ziner.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:23 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Also, no Republican that voted for McCain over Obama should ever mention the CBO, otherwise you open the door to their study of exactly how terrible McCain's proposed tax system was when compared to Obama's. Treading in scary water there Ziner.

To be fair I didnt vote. I lived in Illinois last election, it wasnt worth my time to walk to my polling place.

I am not defending McCains tax policy. Obama's policy is to continue Bush's, he doesnt have the votes to do what he wants to so it is irrelevant. I do think the "rich paying their fair share" is a complicated argument that gets quite dumbed down by both sides.

And I mentioned the CBO to laugh at them. They get quoted all the time as a non-partisan group. They basically take their assumptions from politicians. Their work isn't worth the paper it is written on.

Edit: Sorta like Obamacare saving us money...surrre.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Ziner wrote:FWIW the most racists sons of bitches I have ever been around has been Union construction workers up in Detroit. They could have made the KKK blush with what came out of their mouth. 80% of them with dem stickers on their trucks or hard hats.

This has pretty much been my experience too, Ziner...and what else can we go on except what we see with our own eyes. It's impossible to know what's in a man's heart, but one can make assumptions based on what comes out of his mouth. Among my friends and acquaintances, most of the people I hear perpetuating negative stereotypes of blacks and/or engaging in hate speech toward blacks...are people whom I know tend to vote Democratic and/or relate to the political left.

That's also where I see most of the "soft bigotry" of low expectations....the paternalistic, condescending attitude toward blacks that the racism of "others" is so pervasive and systemic that blacks are unable to compete on a playing field that is level, so the field must be artificially tilted with a government-enforced regime of quotas, preferences, and set-asides. That such a system stigmatizes ALL blacks...those who benefit from the system and those who succeed on their own merits...doesn't concern them, because their primary concern seems to be to think well of themselves.

It amazes me that so many lefties (not the well-read, enlightened ones here, of course)who delight in the broad-brush smearing of Republicans as racists, are so ignorant of their own party's intellectual DNA and their own despicable history of racism. The Democrats are, after all, the party of segregation, the KKK, Bull Connor, Jim Crow, eugenics, opposition to the Civil Rights Act...and on and on. Links:

http://bit.ly/d4qH1c

http://on.wsj.com/Ks91I

Today they are so reliant on the monolithic electoral support of blacks that the very notion of the existence of black conservatives is an existential threat to them. Hence the hysteria and unchecked smear tactics used against any black conservative. The treatment of Clarence Thomas (and to a lesser degree Condi Rice) is among the American left's most disgusting moments in recent years. They either ignore or vilify black conservative intellectuals like Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, John McWhorter, Walter Williams, etc, who don't toe the line on leftist victimization orthodoxy. Meanwhile they (mostly) refuse to repudiate execrable race-baiters like Sharpton and Jackson, and nitwit Congressmen like Maxine Waters who need racism to perpetuate their careers. http://on.wsj.com/oivLCC

All this of course makes a sad joke of the lefty pretension to intellectual sophistication and tolerance of opposing viewpoints that they are constantly congratulating themselves for...but they don't care. Because their good intentions trump any bad (or disastrous) results....black educational outcomes, urban living conditions, black illegitimacy rates...all largely the results of leftist policies and leftist management for the last 40 years, are not to be evaluated in terms of results for actual black people. They meant well, you see. Where would blacks be today without the benefit of all this enlightened compassion? Ask that question, and prepare to be smeared as a hater and a racist.

The primary (if not the only) Tea Party message is that government spending and debt are out of control, and they want politicians in Washington who take the threat to our future seriously. Only if one equates opposition to Obama policies with racism can the case be seriously made that the TP is racist. Reason Mag had a pretty good piece on the question of tea party racism: http://bit.ly/3OfolT
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:40 pm

::doh::

I should have typed that response out for you. Standard right side of the ailse rhetoric.

"JIM CROW LAWS!@#%S@#%"

One party exists right now that won an election based on screaming about gay marriage.

One party exists that supports the racism and hate of the tea party.

I'm glad you live in NEO Ohio and met a few racist dems though, I never once said there were none.

The difference is simply put, one party accepting hate and using it for votes versus the other just living w/it.

Racism (and tribalism) and bigotry are as prevelant today as ever and as long as Righty keeps on needing the votes of the hateful they'll support them.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:42 pm

BTW: racism and stupidity is one of the reasons I'd sooner cut my leg off than live in Ohio, it's pretty damn close to as intolerable as the south.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Yet Boston?
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:57 pm

It's not the 70's anymore OJ.

Christ why not just bring up the Jim Crow laws.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:07 pm

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/articles/ ... _the_pain/

Who needs to go to 1970? Your own mother fuckers are still wondering if you're a racist city. Yer city is white bro, like Clorox.
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Clorox is clear.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:12 pm

OJ, the history between the Irish and the Blacks is not relevant today.

If you want a history lesson on the subject and how it has changed I can give you one, but it's a relevant and Steel Producing in Youngstown is.

Fuck, most of the kids I know from Ohio would get the shit beat out of them for the way they act toward people "different" than them here.

Again, as relevant as the Jim Crow laws.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:17 pm

My experience living in Ohio is that Central Ohio is damn tolerant, never heard anything bad about NEO (I don't live there so i can't swear to it). But South and West of here might as well be Mississippi. Confederate flag motherfuckers in jacked up Dodges with trucknuts. I'd prefer to hit them in the head with a hammer and toss them into a river, but the law frowns on that.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:21 pm

By the way, that article says a lot of things, none of which support your stance. You should read things you post start to finish.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:28 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:By the way, that article says a lot of things, none of which support your stance. You should read things you post start to finish.

Let's see, my original post. "Who needs to go to 1970? Your own mother fuckers are still wondering if you're a racist city. Yer city is white bro, like Clorox."

I don't know how it doesn't prove that people in your city wonder if its racist. I read the whole thing, the author says it is a perception thing and its because ya'll don't talk about how much better you have gotten about denying the fact you're still racist. His POV is offset by the many quotes from black athletes, and the fact people feel free to talk about it once they are gone.

Do I have to quote those parts? Find more, a simple Google search yeilds many more...

How about instead of coming with your, "I can't live in Ohio cuz they are dumb and racists and Boston is heaven." We accept that neither is a diverse utopia.
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Bottom line Boston doesn't have standing to call out other places as racist.
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Again, I live here and I've lived in Ohio.

Ohio's uneducated parts are also racist parts. Boston is not, it is a perception the is a stigma tied to the past. No one here wonders if it is racist here now, the biggest point the author makes is that it needs to be discussed and hased out to do away w/ the outdated stigma instead of just shrugged off.

There is no way you read that article if you didn't get that.

No one wonders if we are racist in that piece at all.

Again, it all goes back to the Irish - African American battles back in the day. Insert picture of black Harvard prof getting hit at Gov't center.

You're grasping for straws and completely misconstruing what that article says, it's kinda embarassing for you.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:34 pm

And black athletes?

You mean athletes that never played here?

Or baseball players that are making shit up (Fenway is the lamest crowd in the history of sports, it's far from "racist").

You're just upset, you can yell at CDT too ya know.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:36 pm

PS: I dare you to come spend a day in my shoes and propogate that dated stigma as truth. I've spent many days in Ohio, more than anywhere else in fact. How many days have you spent here? You know, beyond shrugging off the point of an article written that is basicly pleading w/ the city to just man up and show people that it's not racist instead of shrugging off people for being stupid like you.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:39 pm

^ Lives in a racist city.

All of your racist city talk is stupid. Boulder is much more diverse than either of your towns. It has tons of rich white liberals and homeless white liberals. Suck it.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:41 pm

EOD: in my experience there is a direct correlation between acceptance and younger intellect. Ohio pumps most of its young intellect out.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:42 pm

This thread has me LMAO on so many levels.

Fucking beautiful.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:46 pm

You're just upset, you can yell at CDT too ya know

I told people to put a gun in their mouth.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:46 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:And black athletes?

You mean athletes that never played here?

Or baseball players that are making shit up (Fenway is the lamest crowd in the history of sports, it's far from "racist").

You're just upset, you can yell at CDT too ya know.

Damn right I'm upset. I hate when people lump Cleveland in with anything south of Stongsville. I can't help if the rest of Ohio, where CDT lives, is a bunch of racist dumbfucks. You see I never argued the stupid part. I still, and won't be convinced otherwise, that the comment was odd for someone from Boston, again this isn't about you or your personal expierence.

These aren't athletes?
http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2011/ ... ed-racism/

You're one smart mother fucker e0. No backhanded meaning to that, much smarter then I am, and most everytime we go tit for tat, I end up realizing yer right or better informed, but on this one just don't see it yer way.
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:49 pm

FUDU wrote:This thread has me LMAO on so many levels.

Fucking beautiful.

If you can explain why, so we can attack yer POV. Also I think I read in one of those e0 posts, aside from calling me stupid, an invite to Boston.

:thumb up:
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:55 pm

That nice one digit cherry picking is cute. That said it's the first thing you've posted that even comes close to backing up your point. Christ, Paul Pierce is about as ghetto as ghetto gets, ask him.

Now again, go reread the article YOU LINKED that clearly articulates why (it all goes back to busing) the stereotype exists.

I've done plenty of construction work in Cleveland OJ. Some of the worst, most hateful least educated people I've ever seen.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:58 pm

I can't help if the rest of Ohio, where CDT lives is a bunch of racist dumbfucks

It's not. South and west of here is. Hell you could be a Columbian gay Muslim and no one in central Ohio would give a shit.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Orenthal wrote:
FUDU wrote:This thread has me LMAO on so many levels.

Fucking beautiful.

If you can explain why, so we can attack yer POV. Also I think I read in one of those e0 posts, aside from calling me stupid, an invite to Boston.

:thumb up:

No explanation needed.

But don't mind me, I'm just fishing with dynamite.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Those posts were 20 minutes apart, clearly in violation of your six minutes online a day limit FUDU.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Maybe you can Twitter Paul Pierce on race relations and he'll put it in his blog.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Naw, I'll just venture out of the forum before you post something that kills my brain cells.

(BTW: if you want a classic example of a racist that lives in Cleveland just check out FUDU OJ)
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Clorox is clear.

Actually, it's got a yellowish tint. But it is translucent, if that's what you meant. Tastes horrible.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm

I read it, all of it. Doesn't change my point at all that its foolish to act like Boston is on some moral high ground in terms of race compared to Ohio (wanna compare Hate Crime statistics? Don't worry Ohio's % is lower).

I won't judge FUDU, as I already capitulate on stupid. My point has always been that, well I have repeated it a couple times now...

I'd say the type of racist that lives in Cleveland is the same that lives in Boston. Cleveland being historically progressive...

You'd understand the Clorox comment if any of you actually had black friends. <- ;-) ;) :wink:
Orenthal

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm

So many gay marriage supporters operate on the assumption that the only possible reason for opposing a fundamental change in the centuries-old definition of marriage is bigotry. It's just one more example of the knee-jerk tendency of the left to assign bad faith motives to their political opponents, dismissing them as unworthy of debate rather than bothering to grapple with their substantive arguments.

Obama ran on a platform of defining marriage as between a man and a woman....a position pretty much indistinguishable from that of Bush. Here's his quote from a 2008 campaign appearance: "I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now for me as a Christian, it's also a sacred union. God's in the mix." He supported "civil unions", but not a CA to prohibit gay marriage. Maybe someone could explain to me how this position differs substantively, morally, from that of mainstream conservatism today. Nobody really believes the Constitution could be amended in this way in 2011 America.

His supporters suggest that (wink, wink) it was simply a position taken out of political expediency, hence no name-calling of the Democratic president as a bigot. He supported "civil unions", he said, a position not unlike every current mainstream GOP politician. Is Obama a hater?

eO suggests, without evidence or argument, that Bush won Ohio on the basis of DOMA.

Funny.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred