Text Size

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

Cleveland Beer Week Is Approaching!

Discuss good eats, beverages, recipes, restaraunts, bars and other food and drink related topics in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mswerb

Cleveland Beer Week Is Approaching!

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Figured this annual event now deserved its own thread. Cleveland Beer Week officially kicks off October 14th With "Grapes vs Grains" at the Crowne and ends with the closing ceremony, Brewzilla, on October 22nd at the Galleria. I was curious what everyone's favorite events/locations were last year? I was at the Winking Lizards more than anywhere, and enjoyed Heinen's collaborations with Sierra Nevada. Beer Engine, IMO hosts the best food pairings, and word of mouth was that the Founder's Beer Breakfast was through and through the best event. My brother and I are making more of an effort to hit actual events like that this year, and with Market Garden hosting a beer-cheese pairing on Thursday the 20th, it should be a grand occasion.

Cheers and if anyone would like to slam a pint or 12 during that glorious week, drop me a PM.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Return to Eat, Drink, & Be Merry