Text Size

The Gamblers Den

Football gambling game

This is the place to discuss sports handicapping, poker, and other forms of gambling.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, leadpipe

Football gambling game

Unread postby uncle junior » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:11 pm

A couple years ago I joined up on this site for a little action.

www.crazyofficepools.com

Here is a overview. You pick 10 games per week with lines. The goal is to accumulate points. You do that by getting the differential in each game regards to the line. Your team is +8 and they win by 4 thats + 12 for you. If your -8 and win by 4 thats -4 for you.

The site is very comprehensive you will see everyones picks for every game along with other stats like how many have picked given teams.

Only drawback that I could see is that picks need submitted by Thursday at midnight.

Weekly winner and overall for the season pays like 8 places.

For a hundred bucks you get action in 10 games for 16 or 17 weeks beginning with games on 8-10.

If nothing else, it gives me a reason to look at all the scores. Just my opinion.

Any question PM me.

u.j.
uncle junior

Favorite Player: Silvio Dante
Least Favorite Player: Cousin Ralphie

Re: Football gambling game

Unread postby jpd1224 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 am

This is a great pool. Pretty far reaching.
A tip: E-mail me for my picks. Then go the other way. It seems teams that I like on Thursday not only don't cover, they miss by 30-40 points. I finished about 600 points under .500 last year.
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - G. K. Chesterton
jpd1224
The Poolmaster

Favorite Player: Neko Case
Least Favorite Player: Beloved Aunt

Return to The Gamblers Den