Text Size

College Sports Arena

Next Up: TP

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Re: Next Up: TP

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Fucko doesn't get used enough, definitely post of the day CDT.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:lol.

Germans ain't Catholic, fucko.

I see it, and then I forget.

But I really need to try to remember to call more people fucko.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm

That makes it even sicker.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:10 pm

peeker643 wrote:

That makes it even sicker.

Right. Because suggesting someone got molested as a child isn't sick.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:11 am

e0y2e3 wrote:I played in the system Dan.

I get it.

It's a bunch of sanctimonious shit at this point. You want to go to church where the preacher gives the greatest gospal inbetween diddling little boys be my guest.

It's also a bunch of bull shit to act like 90% of your big time coaches out their don't have similar programs. They just avoided writing books talking about how awesome theirs were.

I understand how Tressel's demise works to affirm the views of cynics like you. I get that. They're all snake-charmers and hypocritical boy-diddlers with a program full of fraudulence. What a charming worldview. Enjoy the season.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:01 pm

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... violations

Am I insane or does this not look like TP using the press and openly ratting out some of the violations he no doubt was hiding when he ran away from the school?

OSU already sent a letter saying that his refusal to participate in the NCAA investigation would have resulted in his 1 year suspension, which as far as I understand the supplemental draft rules, should have made him eligible. But now I very much fear that the NFL screwing w/ Pryor for whatever reason is going to result in him dropping the load of shit he is no doubt hiding on OSU.

If he really never told anyone about these additional allegations and he is now leaking them to the press this could be the start of something ugly, resulting in OSU getting exposed by Pryor and the NFL’s fighting.

I mean, fucking eh, “car payments!!!”

The cars: the story that will not die.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:18 pm

I see a lot of words that say nothing really. Unless it's porrly written or I'm reading it wrong and given it's ESPN and me that's possible.

Pryor admitted his mentor, Ted Sarniak, gave him and his mother cash and helped with car payments. After a 2008 NCAA investigation into Pryor's recruitment, Sarniak, a family friend, was told he could no longer give Pryor money or gifts.

Sarniak was identified in 2008 as a family mentor who accompanied Pryor during an official recruiting visit before Pryor signed a letter-of-intent with Ohio State.

An NCAA investigation into the relationship concluded that benefits provided during that process did not constitute a violation, but Sarniak was notified he no longer could provide money, meals or other benefits for Pryor.

Okay- So there was question about Sarniak deriving from the recruiting of Pryor. OSU didn't violate anything and Sarniak was told he can't do it anymore?

Is that the ESPN story? Or am I missing where they say Sarniak kept doing it and that OSU is now back in the crosshairs for it?

No story or shitty story. Both are boring me to death with ESPN and I'm not a tacit hater of what they do.

e0y2e3 wrote:http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/6870550/ohio-state-buckeyes-terrelle-pryor-never-mentioned-new-ncaa-violations

Am I insane or does this not look like TP using the press and openly ratting out some of the violations he no doubt was hiding when he ran away from the school?

OSU already sent a letter saying that his refusal to participate in the NCAA investigation would have resulted in his 1 year suspension, which as far as I understand the supplemental draft rules, should have made him eligible. But now I very much fear that the NFL screwing w/ Pryor for whatever reason is going to result in him dropping the load of shit he is no doubt hiding on OSU.

If he really never told anyone about these additional allegations and he is now leaking them to the press this could be the start of something ugly, resulting in OSU getting exposed by Pryor and the NFL’s fighting.

I see a lot of words that say nothing really. Unless it's porrly written or I'm reading it wrong and given it's ESPN and me that's possible.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby JCoz » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 pm

I think you are probably correct Peek.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/6870550/ohio-state-buckeyes-terrelle-pryor-never-mentioned-new-ncaa-violations

This whole thing makes zero sense. "Hey! I fucked up more than you know. Can I play in the NFL now?"

Reading the article, it seems the NCAA knew, but the public didn't. (depending on who you believe, OSU or TP's lawyer).
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:24 pm

The 2008 part never made sense to me to be honest and is shitty writing to say the least.

It also isn't relevant to the two key points:

1) yesterday Pryor's lawyer called ESPN and said "THE NFL IS SCREWING PRYOR, HE TOLD THE NCAA ABOUT NEW VIOLATIONS IN MAY THEN LEFT SCHOOL!!!!"

2) The previous Pryor story (from lawyer and school) was "Pryor did not agree to participating in the investigation." Pryor has to prove to the NFL that he would have been suspended this season to get into the supp draft. Now instead of sticking to the old story he is claiming he broke more rules.

and today the school says: "LAWYER = LIAR"

Reading between the lines we all assume their were additional violations Pryor committed. My concern comes from a lawyer screaming about new things being divulged in 2011 (really, why did they mention 2008?) either in May or now. Apparently they were not divulged now so are we staring at a desperate lawyer about to start dumping the info Pryor was hiding by leaving?

No matter how poorly written the article is, Pryor's agent called ESPN and made claims about new violations that were enough to get Pryor suspended for this entire season coming out in may. That matters, because the guy is up to something.

Not to mention that if TP doesn't come out this year who knows how far he could drop in the draft.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:28 pm

FTR: OSU did send the NFL a letter saying that his refusal to particpate in the NCAA's investigation would have resutled in him being suspended for the year. Everyone thought that would be enough to appease the NFL but for reasons no one understands it apparently isn't.

So now are they taking the approach of proving he did other really bad shit that would have gotten him suspended?
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Okay- So there was question about Sarniak deriving from the recruiting of Pryor. OSU didn't violate anything and Sarniak was told he can't do it anymore?

Is that the ESPN story? Or am I missing where they say Sarniak kept doing it and that OSU is now back in the crosshairs for it?

No story or shitty story. Both are boring me to death with ESPN and I'm not a tacit hater of what they do.

I have no fucking clue what they mean. I assume if Sarniak gave TP's mother money prior to him becoming a college athlete it's ok, but they told him to stop. But they they don't say if he did.

Who the fuck is in charge of running these stories?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:37 pm

So he has a motive to lie, he's been made (actually requested) persona non-grata for five years by the program (one which just walked out of the NCAA boardroom a week ago fighting for its life) and now he's talking about Uncle Sarniak again as if the allegations are new and he'll win by admitting he's a lying, hypocritical piece of shit?Excellent. Then my read on him was right from Jump Street.

I just see nothing there other than a kid crying and trying to get his ball back.

Someone shows me pics or bank statements and I'll talk.

Otherwise I've climbed on board with ESPN trying to fully gloss the fact that some Opie looking cat from a ridiculously named website just handed them their ass AGAIN.

I would really prefer that no one ever again defend this rancid little piece of shit here or in my general direction ever again though.

Human sewage.

e0y2e3 wrote:The 2008 part never made sense to me to be honest and is shitty writing to say the least.

It also isn't relevant to the two key points:

1) yesterday Pryor's lawyer called ESPN and said "THE NFL IS SCREWING PRYOR, HE TOLD THE NCAA ABOUT NEW VIOLATIONS IN MAY THEN LEFT SCHOOL!!!!"

2) The previous Pryor story (from lawyer and school) was "Pryor did not agree to participating in the investigation." Pryor has to prove to the NFL that he would have been suspended this season to get into the supp draft. Now instead of sticking to the old story he is claiming he broke more rules.

and today the school says: "LAWYER = LIAR"

Reading between the lines we all assume their were additional violations Pryor committed. My concern comes from a lawyer screaming about new things being divulged in 2011 (really, why did they mention 2008?) either in May or now. Apparently they were not divulged now so are we staring at a desperate lawyer about to start dumping the info Pryor was hiding by leaving?

No matter how poorly written the article is, Pryor's agent called ESPN and made claims about new violations that were enough to get Pryor suspended for this entire season coming out in may. That matters, because the guy is up to something.

Not to mention that if TP doesn't come out this year who knows how far he could drop in the draft.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:42 pm

would really prefer that no one ever again defend this rancid little piece of shit here or in my general direction ever again though.

Don't worry, I won't.

Obvious direction is obvious.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Look, I'm not arguing w/ you about the article suckings and everything else.

That said, the TP issue is not the typical ESPN chasing OSU shit, literally the only relevant part of this story was a lawyer's quote and is directly related to a relevant NFL story (the delay of the supp draft).

I'm not going to jump out of a window but a lawyer for a guy who I think has shit to hide directly claiming additional violations happened that have never been addressed in any NCAA letter or anything else is going to give me a slight pause.

Worst case for OSU would be your intial read being correct and all I am saying is there there is something fishy here coming from Pryor and it bears watching.

Can't really blame ESPN for running a direct quote from TP's lawyer. Can blame them for not being able to write an article that makes sense.

The direct quotes are all that matter, IMO.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:51 pm

I"M NOT YELLING AT YOU ;-) ;) :wink:

I agree that cancerous tissue has shit to hide and that everyone's better off if he doesn't. We've said that for months.

I just don't think this is that move.

This is a lawyer making his case to gain his client and himself a win. Posturing.

That's what I think. That's based on nothing other than dealing with lawyers and human sewage doing exactly that for a while.

It'll settle before it gets to the old jury and everyone will be a bit more miserable for having lived through more of it.

If it is the Pryor A-Bomb I'll apologize.

I just don't think this is it.

e0y2e3 wrote:Look, I'm not arguing w/ you about the article suckings and everything else.

That said, the TP issue is not the typical ESPN chasing OSU shit, literally the only relevant part of this story was a lawyer's quote and is directly related to a relevant NFL story (the delay of the supp draft).

I'm not going to jump out of a window but a lawyer for a guy who I think has shit to hide directly claiming additional violations happened that have never been addressed in any NCAA letter or anything else is going to give me a slight pause.

Worst case for OSU would be your intial read being correct and all I am saying is there there is something fishy here coming from Pryor and it bears watching.

Can't really blame ESPN for running a direct quote from TP's lawyer. Can blame them for not being able to write an article that makes sense.

The direct quotes are all that matter, IMO.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:55 pm

No doubt.

Alls I know is when I run into rats in the back allies I know they aren't going to fuck w/ me unless I corner them. If I corner them they may come at me or they may juke me and get out of the way. Who in the fuck knows what a cornered Pryor is up to. The only thing I am sure of is that a guy coming into the NFL draft w/ a many question marks as he has does not want to spend a year away from football on top of that.

We shall see what happens.

If he does end up sitting out a year and this pointless lie is his last move I do know I'll be laughing my ass off next year when the headline comes accross Twitter "Pryor signs UDFA contract w/ Bengals"
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:58 pm

I just don't get the time frame. Did Sarniak keep helping TP's mother after he was told not to in 2008? Did the NCAA find anything when TP "disclosed" his bank statements in May?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Who in the fuck knows.

ESPN rushed to press w/ the quote and didn't put any story around it.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:06 pm

I've lost my train of thought.

Are you saying you sometimes will spend time cornering rats in an alley just to see if they flee or fight?

What the....

OK. Like I said, you might be right. He might be playing trump. I can't actually tell from the poorly written national article and I truly don't believe he is, but it could be.

And I think you minimize the hype machine that the media and a player (with the right support team) can create. Out of sight might be outta mind for this season, but that hype train will roll hard again next year. Trickles in January, more substantive in February, running hot in March up to the draft in April. Pryor Reborn. Pryor Matured. Pryor Ridiculously Athletic. Pryor Hints at WR/TE Future.

Mark it down.

e0y2e3 wrote:No doubt.

Alls I know is when I run into rats in the back allies I know they aren't going to fuck w/ me unless I corner them. If I corner them they may come at me or they may juke me and get out of the way. Who in the fuck knows what a cornered Pryor is up to. The only thing I am sure of is that a guy coming into the NFL draft w/ a many question marks as he has does not want to spend a year away from football on top of that.

We shall see what happens.

If he does end up sitting out a year and this pointless lie is his last move I do know I'll be laughing my ass off next year when the headline comes accross Twitter "Pryor signs UDFA contract w/ Bengals"

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby JCoz » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:22 pm

FTR, I think its entirely possible, and maybe even likely, he did in fact have other violations, and was convinced by the school that he could leave, not coop with the NCAA, and go to the supplemental draft on grounds that he wouldnt be eligable because of not cooperating. (circular I know). Now things are not going as planned, the schools is ok, and Pryor isn't getting his part of the deal.
JCoz

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 pm

One of the better local guys is starting to piece together what that article should have actually said. Doesn't bring a shit ton of clarity, but a lot more than that gobblygook ESPN put out.

PDBuckeyes Doug Lesmerises
Here's the Terrelle Pryor situation, as I understand it, after talking to people today ...

Pryor was talking with the NCAA. NCAA asked for bank records, which athletes are required to produce. Pryor produced those bank statements.

NCAA then asked about those bank records. At that point, Pryor shut it down, spoke no more with NCAA, and left Ohio State

ESPN has reported it has copy of bank records Pryor handed over. That sounds right to me.

Ohio State has also said, to ESPN, to me, and others, that Pryor didn't tell NCAA of any other violations. That fits this scenario, too.

According to ESPN, Pryor's current lawyer says Pryor committed other violations. That lawyer didn't call me back.

But I think a point to remember in this is that it happened before Pryor left Ohio State, more than 2 months before NCAA hearing.

NCAA had that information. Would seem NCAA would have had time to start acting on it before Aug. 12, like acted on SI story.

So NCAA told OSU investigation continues., despite Friday hearing. We know that. Not sure that this is why it would continue, though.

But again, my feeling is this is not a panic moment for Ohio State. I don't have all the answers, but hope that helps a bit.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:30 pm

There's only one thing worse than all this OSU trouble & poorly written articles about it stuff, Peeker's replying format.

Freakin dick.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:32 pm

FUDU wrote:There's only one thing worse than all this OSU trouble & poorly written articles about it stuff, Peeker's replying format.

Freakin dick.

It's the worst thing ever. Making me scroll down to know what the fuck you're replying too, fuck you.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:48 pm

deewkcid ti kcus

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
FUDU wrote:There's only one thing worse than all this OSU trouble & poorly written articles about it stuff, Peeker's replying format.

Freakin dick.

It's the worst thing ever. Making me scroll down to know what the fuck you're replying too, fuck you.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Writing backwards is so clever.

Sie haarlosen Kerl, weißt du nichts, hirnlose Schwein. Irish Menschen kennen nur zwei Dinge, Trunkenheit und Gewalt in der Ehe. Aber das ist OK, ich denke immer noch, du bist ein guter Mensch
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Writing backwards is so clever.

Sie haarlosen Kerl, weißt du nichts, hirnlose Schwein. Irish Menschen kennen nur zwei Dinge, Trunkenheit und Gewalt in der Ehe. Aber das ist OK, ich denke immer noch, du bist ein guter Mensch

No habla Wookie-ese.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Natürlich, denn "woookie-ese" ist nicht real, zu verzögern. Ich spreche ein alte Welt Dialekt, der viel weiter fortgeschritten als Englisch. Nur eine vollständige Kretin würde denken, ich würde eine erfundene Sprache sprechen.

Jetzt hast du mich geärgert! Sie werden um Vergebung zu bitten. Mein Zorn kennt keine Grenzen.

Für Deutschland! Für das Vaterland!
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby gotribe31 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 am

Pryor was just declared eligible for the supplemental draft, and it will be held on Monday. I think this is the "right" thing in this messed up situation.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 am

e0y2e3 wrote:One of the better local guys is starting to piece together what that article should have actually said. Doesn't bring a shit ton of clarity, but a lot more than that gobblygook ESPN put out.

Here's the Terrelle Pryor situation, as I understand it, after talking to people today ...

Pryor was talking with the NCAA. NCAA asked for bank records, which athletes are required to produce. Pryor produced those bank statements.

NCAA then asked about those bank records. At that point, Pryor shut it down, spoke no more with NCAA, and left Ohio State

ESPN has reported it has copy of bank records Pryor handed over. That sounds right to me.

Ohio State has also said, to ESPN, to me, and others, that Pryor didn't tell NCAA of any other violations. That fits this scenario, too.

According to ESPN, Pryor's current lawyer says Pryor committed other violations. That lawyer didn't call me back.

But I think a point to remember in this is that it happened before Pryor left Ohio State, more than 2 months before NCAA hearing.

NCAA had that information. Would seem NCAA would have had time to start acting on it before Aug. 12, like acted on SI story.

So NCAA told OSU investigation continues., despite Friday hearing. We know that. Not sure that this is why it would continue, though.

But again, my feeling is this is not a panic moment for Ohio State. I don't have all the answers, but hope that helps a bit.

Summed up, the NCAA has had the info for long enough that its hard to believe that they had the hearing if said info from Pryor was particularly damning?
JCoz

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 am

Probably. Null point now, the NFL stood down from their stoopid high horse so even if there is a smoking gun it won't come out.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:37 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Probably. Null point now, the NFL stood down from their stoopid high horse so even if there is a smoking gun it won't come out.

This is the best thing for OSU. Now that he's in there's no reason for him to run his mouth. Besides, it is the right decision. There's no logical reason to keep the prick out of the draft.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 am

JCoz wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:One of the better local guys is starting to piece together what that article should have actually said. Doesn't bring a shit ton of clarity, but a lot more than that gobblygook ESPN put out.

Summed up, the NCAA has had the info for long enough that its hard to believe that they had the hearing if said info from Pryor was particularly damning?

Lesmereise had already said all of that last Friday during a radio interview. Maybe that's why I wasn't concerned with it given the specific attorney claim was what he Lesmereise must have been referring to when he said the NCAA was still investigating.

Part of me would have liked to have known just how much shit that human sewage pulled in his OSU career.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 am

motherscratcher wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Probably. Null point now, the NFL stood down from their stoopid high horse so even if there is a smoking gun it won't come out.

This is the best thing for OSU. Now that he's in there's no reason for him to run his mouth. Besides, it is the right decision. There's no logical reason to keep the prick out of the draft.

SD:

Money .

The NFL and NCAA guard that controlled pipeline .

Maurice Clarett challenged them and was banished to Siberia , they both carefully guard the chattel system , cognizant of the underclassman shit storm which some call the NBA.

Never mind Pryor was coerced to come back his senior year , or forfeit playing in the Sugar Bowl .

Too much is being dumped on the lunatics and not enough light is shining on the fucked up asylum.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:59 am

Wrong SD, under the current rules there was no basis to keep him out.

If it's about protecting the pipeline change the rules, if not adhere to them. Hate to say it but TPeezy2 was correct to fight this.

The funniest thing, he had to prove he would have been suspended for the year to get eligible yet Goodell suspended him for five games next year to make up for his OSU suspension?

I fucking hate the NFL.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 am

And as someone that hates Pryor, I would like to officially thank Goodell for somehow turning the asshole into a sympathetic figure.

Fucking christ, even NBA writers on Twitter now give a fuck about the kid because no one can stand watching an eleventy billion dollar enterprise shit on someone w/ absolutely no grounds to do so.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Wrong SD, under the current rules there was no basis to keep him out.

If it's about protecting the pipeline change the rules, if not adhere to them. Hate to say it but TPeezy2 was correct to fight this.

The funniest thing, he had to prove he would have been suspended for the year to get eligible yet Goodell suspended him for five games next year to make up for his OSU suspension?

I fucking hate the NFL.

SD:

He stoopid tell me where i said it was wrong for Pryor to fight this .

This was collusion on the part of the NCAA and the NFL , to carefully makes sure players can't develop an exit strategy from the chattel system prior to the 3 year rule in place which is rigidly guarded more than Chaste virginity.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 am

e0y2e3 wrote:And as someone that hates Pryor, I would like to officially thank Goodell for somehow turning the asshole into a sympathetic figure.

Fucking christ, even NBA writers on Twitter now give a fuck about the kid because no one can stand watching an eleventy billion dollar enterprise shit on someone w/ absolutely no grounds to do so.

SD:

Funny how nobody brings the NCAA up on the tacit coercion employed to have those five kids forego their NFL eligibility so that Sugar Bowl could cash in on a better rating .

Sign this agrees upon 5 game suspension for next year and agree to skip the draft this year , then soon as the Sugar bowl receipts are counted resume the witch hunt and fuck him out of his eligibility after carefully waiting for the draft to pass , so your fucked both ways .

They knew when they made the deal they were gonna burn him .

The NCAA is the institution which is lacking in institutional control , leg breakers and loan sharks give you a more up front chance .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:10 am

Go away you one trick pony fuck. No one wants to fill your need for attention.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:32 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Go away you one trick pony fuck. No one wants to fill your need for attention.

SD:

Suck on it dick head .

Nobody is gonna eat your shit to get your approval .

and i sure as fuck ain't gonna let a Fucko weasel like you tell me I'm wrong when I'm right .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

I stand corrected, peeker's reply format is only the second worst thing about this thread now.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm

FUDU wrote:I stand corrected, peeker's reply format is only the second worst thing about this thread now.

It's awful, but you're handling it well.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:03 am

SD and e0y2e3- no one is as fond of swearing as I am. I think it's an art form. But there's swearing and there's vulgarity. What's the difference? When people who know there's swearing here and come anyway or are connoisseurs of the skill say something's gone too far.

Couple posts up and the posts that prompted it need to be the only ones where the line is blurry please.

If you have to ask it probably is and you're free to utilize the PM function.

Appreciate it.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 am

No problem, just trying to speak to the crack addled mind of a senior in words he'll understand.

And, of course, he'll just kill this forum like the Browns board. It's all about him getting his attention.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby mattvan1 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 am

peeker643 wrote:SD and e0y2e3- no one is as fond of swearing as I am. I think it's an art form.

Agreed. Let's expand on that and try and perfect our craft......

Verb, transitive - Terrelle Pryor fucked tOSU.
Verb, intransitive - TOSU was fucked by Terrelle Pryor.
Adverb - No NFL team is fucking interested in Terrelle Pryor.
Noun - Terrelle Pryor is a stupid fuck.
Adjective - Terrelle Pryor is fucking stupid.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:46 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:SD and e0y2e3- no one is as fond of swearing as I am. I think it's an art form.

Agreed. Let's expand on that and try and perfect our craft......

Verb, transitive - Terrelle Pryor fucked tOSU.
Verb, intransitive - TOSU was fucked by Terrelle Pryor.
Adverb - No NFL team is fucking interested in Terrelle Pryor.
Noun - Terrelle Pryor is a stupid fuck.
Adjective - Terrelle Pryor is fucking stupid.

SD:

All of the above is true , however you left out the NFL's quizzling role,

and the BCS driven money grab which made sure all these kids were kept eligible so a favorable watchable Sugar Bowl could ensue .

and like true gigolos' once they got the cash the marriage was off .

Won't even mention the totally illegal and arbitrary decision to suspend this kid , which costs him cash off any contract before he ever sets foot in the NFL .

Lets just focus on the outrage , and the media driven switcheroo , which deflects us away from an archaic corrupt and broken system , which enforces a chattel system on the poorest , while the richest rake in more billions.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 pm

peeker643 wrote:SD and e0y2e3- no one is as fond of swearing as I am. I think it's an art form. But there's swearing and there's vulgarity. What's the difference? When people who know there's swearing here and come anyway or are connoisseurs of the skill say something's gone too far.

Couple posts up and the posts that prompted it need to be the only ones where the line is blurry please.

Appreciate it.

SD:

Peeks , I responded to the topic , and will continue to respond to the topic , and ignore the noise .

Not one to run to the mods when coerced , I just start throwin back , which inevitably leads to me getting accused of retaliating too hard when the perp starts acting all surprised that they were just kidding ....................
I'll do my best to ignore antagonization for no other purpose than than to instigate disruption , and invite you to do your job and just nix anything you find out of line within the spirit of the forum ,

I trust you'll apply the same format equally to others and have no problem complying within that framework.
SoulDawg74

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:SD and e0y2e3- no one is as fond of swearing as I am. I think it's an art form. But there's swearing and there's vulgarity. What's the difference? When people who know there's swearing here and come anyway or are connoisseurs of the skill say something's gone too far.

Appreciate it.

SD:

Peeks , I responded to the topic , and will continue to respond to the topic , and ignore the noise .

Not one to run to the mods when coerced , I just start throwin back , which inevitably leads to me getting accused of retaliating too hard when the perp starts acting all surprised that they were just kidding ....................
I'll do my best to ignore antagonization for no other purpose than than to instigate disruption , and invite you to do your job and just nix anything you find out of line within the spirit of the forum ,

I trust you'll apply the same format equally to others and have no problem complying within that framework.

Appreciated. And if you see I'm not calling attention to stuff like that equally let me know.

Honestly, I know I take stuff way too seriously here but when I look at the stuff that gets people so upset they go out of bounds (me included) it's ridiculous how no one else cares and how it means nothing at the end of the day.

Felt like I had to escalate and have that last flaming word all the time and sometimes still do. But no one cares, there are no wins and losses, etc.

Feh... y'all know the drill. Civility is cool... ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:21 pm

No you senile old koot (is that a swear?):

You ran down here to post your tirade about the Black Athlete being held down by the White Institution (which is what you really mean w/ your babble, you and I know it) for the 200th time.

You started a thread to go at it and everyone ignored you.

You then came into the thread on the topic and posted the same rant you've now posted 200,000 times.

You also started a thread here that belonged in the NFL forum but since you ran everyone from there by hijacking every thread you came to where you saw traffic.

You're a rancid old crack addled loser and everyone gets that. No one would even care about that fact if you weren't some damn persistent in your begging for attention and affirmation.

I've never cried to the mods here either SD, but you can keep on telling yourself I did so you can feel like a real man.

The funny thing is I've actually written on these forums about the social and racial divide in prosports, but I've done so when and where appropriate. You just jump because you're a scarred old man begging to be noticed.

Even JB quit enjoying you. Should have told you something.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 pm

And the difference between me and you old man is that I push things here because I find it funny, you do because you're scared you'll lose some of your machismo. Affirmation through the keyboard, dig it.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports Arena