Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Amy Winehouse

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Amy Winehouse

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Dead according to multiple media sources.

Stunning. Who could've seen that happening.....
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Amy Winehouse

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:37 pm

I bet she had cancer.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:I bet she had cancer.

"So sudden"

"Whaddya mean? She was dying for years."

"Yeah. But the very end when she died, that was sudden. "

Fletch saw this one coming.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:13 pm

<----- Took a huge lead in his death pool today.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby General » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 am

Is she still dead today? I think Casey Anthony allegedly killed her. Maybe she will get to Lindsey Lohan next. This will help Nancy Grace's ratings.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby davemanddd » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 am

FUDU wrote:<----- Took a huge lead in his death pool today.

with her death at age 27, winehouse joined other such notable musical personalities to have died at that age including nirvana's kurt cobain, the doors' jim morrison, brian jones of the rolling stones, 60's icons janis joplin and jimi hendrix and legendary blues musician robert johnson.

i got dibs on lady gaga in 2013!!! :hide:
dave . . .
davemanddd

Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:38 am

davemanddd wrote:

with her death at age 27, winehouse joined other such notable musical personalities to have died at that age including nirvana's kurt cobain, the doors' jim morrison, brian jones of the rolling stones, 60's icons janis joplin and jimi hendrix and legendary blues musician robert johnson.

i got dibs on lady gaga in 2013!!! :hide:

Age is about the only thing she had in common w/ the others in Club 27. While I was shocked to hear about it, I wwasn't too surprised. Actually I am surprised she lasted until she was 27 w/ all her issues.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:37 am

Really Larvell, age as the only similarity in the end of their lives? I'm no expert on the history of all those in Club 27 you listed but I am pretty certain they all lived rather questionable lives behind closed doors, in regards to poor life choices. You could say every one their lives ended precariously.

I also don't recall the deaths of any of the former as being described as shocking.

My two cents.

FUDU

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:44 pm

You're in the right pool, cause you'd have to be a mope not to have a 27 year old train wreck not on your list.

Unless this was one of those where you draft people to die, and nobody else in the league has her. Which, if this were the case her getting dead warrants at least a fist pump, if not a phone call to a friend where you excitedly say, "Winehouse is dead!!!"
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Small pool, draft style. I ALWAYS include at least one of the young nut job female music star or celeb. I made a call or two no doubt.

I'm kind of pulling for Lindsey Lohan next, but quite a few others have her as well.

Does this make me a bad person.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 am

I knew this thread would be what it is and avoided opening it for two days, but come on guys.

You're all out of the music scene and not really trying to be involved. The snarky remarks are easy, cheap and pointless. I mean I can find every joke posted in here and throw it into Google for about 100 more assholes making the same easy joke. Frankly, with the way you guys are (and this isn't an insult) this thread would have been better off never started.

I wasn't a huge Winehouse fan, but that talent.... that fucking talent. She had as much potential as everyone else in the 27 club but only barely touched what they did due to only having two albums.

You can answer with all the "how many athletes got hurt, how many singers faded" etc bullshit, but she is a different case in that she hit the fucking top ten times over, redefined and redefined her genre. She took pop music and made it real fucking music. That, to me, is the hardest thing for a musician to do.

It's a fucking shame and her Jazz influenced take on new music w/ that voice (she wrote all of her own songs) says so so much.

The death pool things, whatever, the day I join a death pool is the day I put a glock in my own mouth. As shallow and pointless as it gets. Fantasy, gambling and the what not are meant to bring more entertainment to something that you enjoy. Death pools essentially are for those that enjoy standing back and laughing at who died.

I'm not one to preach morally, but whatever.

I'd advise just avoiding starting these threads in the future, as it always turns into this w/ message board frats.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 am

If there's such a thing as a Worst Post Ever Pool, I draft ^ one.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 am

FUDU wrote:Really Larvell, age as the only similarity in the end of their lives? I'm no expert on the history of all those in Club 27 you listed but I am pretty certain they all lived rather questionable lives behind closed doors, in regards to poor life choices. You could say every one their lives ended precariously.

I also don't recall the deaths of any of the former as being described as shocking.

My two cents.

Kurt eating a shotgun was not shocking.... ^ worst post ever
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:40 am

e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 am

FUDU wrote:Really Larvell, age as the only similarity in the end of their lives? I'm no expert on the history of all those in Club 27 you listed but I am pretty certain they all lived rather questionable lives behind closed doors, in regards to poor life choices. You could say every one their lives ended precariously.

My two cents.

I said that b/c a large majority of Club 27 were iconic performers/musicians. It had nothing to do w/ their lifestyle as that would be stupid considering how well documented their drug/alcohol usage was. My fault, I should have put that explaination up there in my initial post. I figured reading that people would either see it as she wasn't iconic/legendary or they would assume she wasn't at the talent level of the others.

I didn't touch o her talent as most people reading this thread probably didn't listen to her at all. She was a VERY talented singer. Look up any youtube video of her singing on some radio program. The girl had pipes, not to mention her songwriting ability that e0y2e3 mentioned upthread. Back to Black is one of the 10 best albums of the last 10 years. It's a shame that the public will hold Katy Perry's lame efforts above anything Winehouse did.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 am

Dude- She died, it was pop culture news, it was posted and it was clearly forseeable.

If you're expecting reverence here or particularly from me regarding a celebrity death you probably really shouldn't open it. :hide:

Talented, gifted people die every day. She was one.

And if another one dies today I'll post it here as well. It's part of why the particular forum is here. I don't see it being any different than a Tribe game thread really. Some good, some bad, some snark, some ignorance.

It's a message board. ;-) ;) :wink:

e0y2e3 wrote:I knew this thread would be what it is and avoided opening it for two days, but come on guys.

You're all out of the music scene and not really trying to be involved. The snarky remarks are easy, cheap and pointless. I mean I can find every joke posted in here and throw it into Google for about 100 more assholes making the same easy joke. Frankly, with the way you guys are (and this isn't an insult) this thread would have been better off never started.

I'd advise just avoiding starting these threads in the future, as it always turns into this w/ message board frats.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby HoodooMan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:42 am

Music died with Clarence Big Man Clemons.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:49 am

To partially echo Peekers thoughts, here's a big ole ::doh:: for the t0a2r3d.

I love when people try to portray some sort of concern for people that die that they had absolutely zero ties to outside of a couple websites they read from, particularly when it comes to celebs and over rated pop icons. Talk about a fraudulent douchebag, and I'm not referring to Winehouse. Newsflash when your life doesn't hinge on pop culture news you don't give a shit about this type of stuff.

Outside of feeling for Amy's family & friends who DID know her who really cares that she's gone and when you add in the context of her life it's even a bigger meh. She did have great pipes, guess what she's still dead and most likely from her own choices. But her influence....LMAO, give me a fucking break. Yeah she was so talented and her influence so significant that Katy Perry (nice pipes as well) and Kesha are on the radio all day & night. I almost feel like going to Karaoke tonight.

...and to be factually correct Jimi boy was a heavy drug user and always known as a dangerous drunk, "Hendrix had taken nine of her prescribed Vesparax sleeping pills. The normal medical dose was a half to one tablet as stated in the literature"...yeah a drug riddled alcoholic taking too many meds = shocking. Janis was almost an identical story. She wasn't road hard and put away dry that's for sure.

...and this place is out of touch with music, ::doh:: probably 15 musicians or more in here.

Death pools are the smartest pools going!

...and they're hip, and hilarious! Remember you don't need to be in a death pool to put a glock in your mouth.
Last edited by FUDU on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 am

Peeks you do realize that a thread is one thing and cheap jokes that some dumb fuck like FUDU can appreciate and death pool talk is another?

Like I said, talented people do die every day. I addressed that in my first post.

No need for reverence, just act like a 40 year old parent and not FUDU.

And frankly I don't give a fuck about pop culture news.

Chick could sing and right and was fucked in the head. Tis what Tis.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 am

Larvell Blanks wrote:

My two cents.

I said that b/c a large majority of Club 27 were iconic performers/musicians. It had nothing to do w/ their lifestyle as that would be stupid considering how well documented their drug/alcohol usage was. My fault, I should have put that explaination up there in my initial post. I figured reading that people would either see it as she wasn't iconic/legendary or they would assume she wasn't at the talent level of the others.

I didn't touch o her talent as most people reading this thread probably didn't listen to her at all. She was a VERY talented singer. Look up any youtube video of her singing on some radio program. The girl had pipes, not to mention her songwriting ability that e0y2e3 mentioned upthread. Back to Black is one of the 10 best albums of the last 10 years. It's a shame that the public will hold Katy Perry's lame efforts above anything Winehouse did.

I actually listened to her Larvell, I found a few of her songs enjoyable enough I considered purchasing a CD, and I never buy CD's. I won't argue that her talent potential v. the others was there, just that music is so ever changing it is hard to compare apples to apples.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 am

And FUDU's assertion that this place has paid attention to music made since 1992 is the funniest fucking shit I have ever read.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:58 am

HoodooMan wrote:Music died with Clarence Big Man Clemons.

Gold Motherfucking Clap.

Can I go in that thread and start making jokes or would that be wrong?

He touched people and Winehouse didn't, right?
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 am

FUDU wrote:Yeah she was so talented and her influence so significant that Katy Perry (nice pipes as well) and Kesha are on the radio all day & night.

This is hilarious on at least 18 levels.

The only post that rivals it is the "I LISTENED TO HER AND ALMOST BOUGHT A CD, I SWEAR" post that follows.

You're a fucking waste of oxygen.

Not to mention too fucking stupid to get the point.
Last edited by e0y2e3 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 am

Go for it, did you have him in a pool?

FTR, you know to be accurate, music died with Buddy Holly.

FUDU

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 am

Dude you're embarrassing yourself at this point. You're the only schmuck around in which his life depends upon the pointless minutia of pop culture. Just as shocking as this death you've turned this thread's attention toward yourself.

Nobody cares, about Amy Whinehouse being dead, or you eye.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 am

Yup, it's about a pop culture person dying, certianly.

Couldn't be about acting like, well, you.

You. Are. Too. Fucking. Stupid. Too. Get. The. Point.

There are two arguments I am making, one is that musically she was important, the other is to act like a fucking grown up.

There I spelled it out. Now go back to your fucking patio project in your empty house and plan next years death pool draft, because that shit is TOO FUNNY.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 am

eye telling someone to act like a grown up is worthy of a Mastercard commercial.

But if/when you grab the glock can you at least let me know, one can never be in enough death pools.

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 am

Negative.

I am a 44 yr old parent every fucking day. You're acting like the 40 yr old parent. :salute:

This is where I come to be irreverent and for a brief lull in explaining the actual nuts and bolts of the dangers of addiction and drugs to the kids I actually parent. All of whom are alive and haven't yet been to rehab yet (knock on wood for sure and add a 'There but for the grace of God go I').

And this is where I'll continue to come to be irreverent. Better here with people I don't know and don't actually care about than at home. Right?

e0y2e3 wrote:Peeks you do realize that a thread is one thing and cheap jokes that some dumb fuck like FUDU can appreciate and death pool talk is another?

Like I said, talented people do die every day. I addressed that in my first post.

No need for reverence, just act like a 40 year old parent and not FUDU.

And frankly I don't give a fuck about pop culture news.

Chick could sing and right and was fucked in the head. Tis what Tis.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 am

I feel you Peeks, I just figure it's better to do it about sports you enjoy and what not than making jokes that redefine lazy while pissing on the grave of someone that led a pretty fucking sad life.

And again, you never want to group yourself w/ FUDU. Think about that for a minute.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:48 am

Meh... irreverence is irreverence. It's either right or it's wrong regardless of whether it's Amy Winehouse, Len Bias, Don Rogers, Heath Ledger or some father falling out of the stands at a Rangers game.

Irreverence where death is concerned is as much a coping mechanism as anything else. Told ya before, what I do for a living, seeing what I see in terms of kids and young families being killed and maimed in a split second? Fuck. I have no sympathy whatsoever for Amy Winehouse, Lee. Sure it's sad. Not as sad as a KY mom bringing her twins home from the hospital with their three yr old brother and a truck going left of center killing one of the twins and the 3 yr old.

Like I said, gallows humor, coping mechanism, irreverence, whatever. If I die while this board is still acive I'd hope someone would at least get a laugh out of it. Won't mean shit to me or my family what's said.

e0y2e3 wrote:I feel you Peeks, I just figure it's better to do it about sports you enjoy and what not than making jokes that redefine lazy while pissing on the grave of someone that led a pretty fucking sad life.

And again, you never want to group yourself w/ FUDU. Think about that for a minute.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:56 am

Meh, I'll leave you guys to your Gary Coleman and Amy Winehouse frat party threads and just duck out.

I know what you do, doesn't really mean a thing.

I don't lazily piss on the grave of anyone, just a matter of respect. Lazy jokes are fucking terrible in their own right, but combined w/ someone's death, just makes no sense to me.

If you guys could at least be original or funny w/ it maybe it would make sense.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 am

e0y2e3 wrote:If you guys could at least be original or funny w/ it maybe it would make sense.

Like Greg Giraldo?

Sorry. :hide:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby jerryroche » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:53 am

If Amy had been an ardent reader of the hilarious nutcakes on these message boards, she wouldn't have had time to do drugs and alcohol ... and she would've led a much happier life.
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Black & gold

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm just waiting for the death of "The Golden Voice", that is talent.

I'm not concerned when drugs tear apart people I don't like, or those without talent, but this is just an astounding loss...

No...

No...

No...

ETA
Jokes with talent about dead people with talent :thumb up:
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 pm

It's all context.

Peeker nails it about relevance. For me I just cannot muster up much concern for people when they fuck up their own lives, especially when they have the opportunity to impact the world in special ways that 90% of the world can't.

There is no difference in pissing on someone's grave or pissing on someone who is alive, when you don't know them IRL anyway.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 pm

^ still too fucking stupid to get it. Still a lonely rapidly aging fuck that lives alone and has to pet his shitty hot rod and join death pools to feel alive. Still a waste of oxygen and bandwidth. Still uneducated. Still too fucking stupid to get the point. Stil responding w/out understanding.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Coming from the guy who starts a thread calling a TV show smart... ::doh::

You have zero credibility in regards to respect, that is what you simply do not understand and from what I see on a weekly basis, in real life, Amy Winehouse is as irrelevant as it gets.

Sorry for your loss Lee Winehouse.

I hope your tears don't prevent you from getting the last word.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Her ex-husband is on suicide watch, in jail. I'm picking him in the supplemental draft.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Orenthal wrote:Her ex-husband is on suicide watch, in jail. I'm picking him in the supplemental draft.

He was her rock. ::doh::

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:45 pm

One thing I'm not following with this thread:

Why does talent level even matter?

The jokes would be in just as poor taste if it were Brittany. Correct?

Speaking for myself, jokin' around a bit is a way to not have to think so much about some shitty things in life. That and I'm not so religious. So, I'd rather not think about the sadness of another tortured life.

Everyones different. It bothers me when someone uses "retarded" as a put down on here, yet I'm perfectly OK making jokes about MJ, some comedian or a child actor.

Go figure.

And, as I've said before when this topic came up, If "Lead Pipe" got mugged today - and was murdered with a Lead Pipe. Christ, that would be funny. Go ahead and laugh, I assure you I won't mind.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

It boggles my mind that yet another person is missing the multiple times I have seperated the talent argument and the "you shouldn't piss on anyone that's dead" argument.

Fuckin hell.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:It boggles my mind that yet another person is missing the multiple times I have seperated the talent argument and the "you shouldn't piss on anyone that's dead" argument.

Fuckin hell.

So it's a talent thing?

You should have said so man.

I have some thoughts on heath Ledger if you want to hear 'em.

;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:04 pm

leadpipe wrote:One thing I'm not following with this thread:

Why does talent level even matter?

The jokes would be in just as poor taste if it were Brittany. Correct?

Speaking for myself, jokin' around a bit is a way to not have to think so much about some shitty things in life. That and I'm not so religious. So, I'd rather not think about the sadness of another tortured life.

Everyones different. It bothers me when someone uses "retarded" as a put down on here, yet I'm perfectly OK making jokes about MJ, some comedian or a child actor.

Go figure.

And, as I've said before when this topic came up, If "Lead Pipe" got mugged today - and was murdered with a Lead Pipe. Christ, that would be funny. Go ahead and laugh, I assure you I won't mind.

Not often you and I agree in this bottom half of the forum, but we do here, your logic makes sense just fine. It also brings up the whole other point about the use of terms like "retard" and seeing something as pissing on one's grave are always subjective. Just that simple. Tortured life is where it changes for me, I don't consider any of these pop icons as tortured in their adult lifestyles, not as if that is what you are implying here.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 pm

I mean, with a name like Winehouse...
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 am

What I learned from this thread;

Death Pools are for losers.

Jokes about the dead are shitty unless they're funny

Using the term "retarded" is worse than death jokes, even the unfunny ones.

Amy Winehouse had "pipes"..... and I didn't see one "yeah, crackpipes" joke.

Apparently DU could miss a point if you stapled it to his forehead.

Jazz is amazing. (I have no ear for jazz, to me it sounds like 4 people playing 4 different songs at the same time)

Peeker is still bald.

FUDU and e0y might be the same person.

You dickshines waste 9,000 paragraphs on this kooky bitch and not one word on what went down in Norway.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Jokes about the dead are shitty unless the deceased is not talented

fixed
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:You dickshines waste 9,000 paragraphs on this kooky bitch and not one word on what went down in Norway.

Because in TCF world threads about dead people only get started to make shitty jokes.

Never to actually show respect.

And even the "dickshines" here aren't shallow enough to spit bad jokes about Noway.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 pm

I wasn't suggesting people make jokes about Norway, that would be fucked up. I'm just surprised pop culture trumps actual world news.

In other pointless news, i'm getting ready to watch Insidious. People have been clucking about how fucking "scary" this flick is. Color me skeptical. PG-13......

Anyone have any opinions before I pop this in the blu-ray and crank the sound to 11?
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:You dickshines waste 9,000 paragraphs on this kooky bitch and not one word on what went down in Norway.

Because in TCF world threads about dead people only get started to make shitty jokes.

Never to actually show respect.

And even the "dickshines" here aren't shallow enough to spit bad jokes about Noway.

Wait. You respect none of the living. It's only in death you're nice and respectful? Triple-S has a chance in death?

:hide:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Anyone have any opinions before I pop this in the blu-ray and crank the sound to 11?

Make 10 louder.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Next

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture