Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

NBA FINALS

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: NBA FINALS

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 am

"The people who root against me have to wake up with their same personal problems tomorrow while I live my life doing what I wanna do." -Lebron James

wow.

just. wow.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am

Triple-S wrote:"The people who root against me have to wake up with their same personal problems tomorrow while I live my life doing what I wanna do." -Lebron James

wow.

just. wow.

He lives to lose?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am

cuban just said that mavs fans punked the shit out of heat fans, and said it felt like a home game.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 am

What a bitch:

RT @mogotti25: Dallas just healed my HEART........
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 am

Bomani Jones just moved wayyy the fuck off my hate list. His twitter picture is with The Nature Boy...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 am

This may get very fun!
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am

Here's where we find out how well Cubes can hold his liquor.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:43 am

LMAO Dirk recruited Brian Cardinal and Mahini to be the Big 3. Even took less money. Cuban is funny.
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 am

BTW: While I am taking credit for nailing this series before it started, I will openly admit I NEVER thought Miami would lose three straight games in the playoffs w/ that D.

The choke factor from tonight was insanity. A last second victory on a Dirk fadeaway would have made sense at least. I'm at a loss to explain how Miami lost three straight games and the more I think about it the more surreal it feels.

I also with Roddy Beaubois were healthy this year. He's so effing good. Although his injury did expose us to JJ Barea being more adorable than .......
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby dmiles » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 am

Propers to e0 for calling it.

I am sitting in the dark in a quiet house on my 2nd margarita (poured the first at about 3:00 left in 4th Qtr). So I appreciate the presser updates in thread as well as the random twitter pics coming through.

As e0 said above it's kind of surreal thinking about this melt. Dirk was cold as hell. Marion wasn't setting the world on fire. Sure Terry was hot, JJ caused havoc, and a few guys hit some shots, but the meltiness was shocking. Dwade had a couple of bad TOs in that 4th quarter. He attacked more than Lebron, I get that, but he has limitations on his attack. I am not sure why Lebron can't attack like D-wade with a better body, more hops, and probably quicker. How the hell does the heat lose with Dirk shooting so poorly. I understand that he hit some buckets in the 4th quarter but let's not forget that Dallas was leading going in when the guy was 4-20 or whatever.

Watching Lebron defer was making me happy as hell and the same time almost confused about my hate. I really think this was closure for me (tequilla talking). Not saying I feel sorry the guy one bit, but at one point when he hit the semi-meaningless three I was pissed that it finally gave him 20 for the game. Afterwards I had to check myself saying, look heat lost it's all good, why in the F are you worried about Lebron finally breaking the 20 pt. barrier after 3 games? Chalmers was pretty bad in that last frame but why did he have to be? He should be BJ Armstrong and that's it. He was playing over his head most of the series, and really where would Miami be without his production leading up to tonight?

Anyway I am damn pleased and feel just a twinge of dirty for being pleased.

So for me, a little closure to my pissy attitude.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:59 am

Look: I've been brutal on Cleveland and especially TCF fan over the last year about the NBA. The only thing I hope that comes out of this playoffs is that you guys remember that this is a real sport and something that can be real fucking awesome to watch. LeBron James is a person. A childish freak that fucked over a city/state/region as bad as anyone has ever been fucked over, but he is not bigger than the game nor will he ever be (no matter how big CAA gets).

The sport lives on, the game gets better. The nation unites. Cleveland gets to celebrate not winning another title (this is weird when you think about it, not arguable), but this league is rising and getting better ever year right now. Yes, this is The Cleveland Fan, but if you are here you should (IMO!!!) respect sport on the whole more than random radio call in guy that yells about trading Ramon Sessions for the #5 pick in the draft. Respect the game, cheer for the team. Many of you can't do that and I get it, but can we end the hate toward the entire effing league now?

That would tickle me pink!!!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 am

Also, quick exercise:

Think about "NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!@#$!!"

Project that onto this years LBJ and see if you can line up those two people.

You probably can't.

Somewhere along the line LBJ changed. I have no idea what that thing was, but his entire legacy is pretty much tied to a shrink.

(NOTE: I was not joking on the shrink thing, both Ron Artest and now Dirk have attributed career corrections to shrinks)
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 am

I don't use/understand twitter but is this Chad #85 ripping on MoGotti/Mo Williams earlier tweet?

ochocinco Chad Ochocinco
Kind sir what might this mean? RT @mogotti25: Dallas just healed my HEART........
1 hour ago

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am

That seems like a legit question.

Also worth noting: a shit ton of NBA and NFL athletes are out in South Beach and apparently tweeting out the post game party. Mavs took the trophy straight to a South Beach club apparently.

http://yfrog.com/kh224ej
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:24 am

Derick Williams is tweeting that he hears Cavs fans are great:

@DWilluofA23
Derrick Williams

Heard the Cavs fans are great

While our very own B-Diddy Baron Davis is giving shout outs to Dwade, Lebron and Bosh saying keep your heads-up, you had a great run etc..

From what I can tell Kyrie Irving doesn't tweet a damn thing which is probably the smartest yet.

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:39 am

e0y2e3 wrote:That seems like a legit question.

Also worth noting: a shit ton of NBA and NFL athletes are out in South Beach and apparently tweeting out the post game party. Mavs took the trophy straight to a South Beach club apparently.

I think the more legitimate question to be asked though is why MoGotti is being such a little bitch about it. That tweet isn't gonna help Mo's rep at all which is a shame since I think he is comparatively speaking a pretty decent person.

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:44 am

e0y2e3 wrote:BTW: While I am taking credit for nailing this series before it started, I will openly admit I NEVER thought Miami would lose three straight games in the playoffs w/ that D.

The choke factor from tonight was insanity. .......

It was a legit call though regardless of 3 straight games or not. Only way it could have been better would have been if you called a Lebron choke.

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:56 am

Not wanting to be outdone my MoGotti's tweet Lebron wins the worst tweet of the night by saying "God says it's not my time (to win a ring)" So when Miami wins it's because of Lebron, Dwade and Bosh but when he loses it's either because of bad teamates/coaches or god not wanting him to yet.

As if God doesn't have anything better to do than worry about Lebron's championship.

YahooFanChicago

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 am

e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 am

Hard to believe so many of you bought into this piece of shit for so long

LeBron James.....The King.... Bwah!

He couldn't carry James Worthy's jock

...and FUDU...yir totally fucked up thinking there were good series' in the 90's.... even your love of all things Jordan couldn't come up with one on a moments notice...

LOL
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:02 am

Big key last night was once Dallas built up that 9 point lead in the second half, they never let Mia gain momentum. Mia would pull within 3, get the crowd back into it and Dallas would hit a big shot/s to build the lead back up. It wasn't just Dirk or Terry. Marion, Kidd, Barea, Mahini(sp) all hit big shots. Dallas never let Miami get over the hump.

Big key as well was the changed call on Chandler's 5th foul w/ 10 min. Heading back down court it was changed to a foul on Dirk, giving he and Chandler both 4 fouls. If Chandler has 5 w/ 10 minutes to go and has to sit, do we see Miami attack the middle the way they did in game 5, giving Haslem open looks at the hoop as Dallas collapses to stop James/Wade from driving?
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby furls » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Look: I've been brutal on Cleveland and especially TCF fan over the last year about the NBA. The only thing I hope that comes out of this playoffs is that you guys remember that this is a real sport and something that can be real fucking awesome to watch. LeBron James is a person. A childish freak that fucked over a city/state/region as bad as anyone has ever been fucked over, but he is not bigger than the game nor will he ever be (no matter how big CAA gets).

The sport lives on, the game gets better. The nation unites. Cleveland gets to celebrate not winning another title (this is weird when you think about it, not arguable), but this league is rising and getting better ever year right now. Yes, this is The Cleveland Fan, but if you are here you should (IMO!!!) respect sport on the whole more than random radio call in guy that yells about trading Ramon Sessions for the #5 pick in the draft. Respect the game, cheer for the team. Many of you can't do that and I get it, but can we end the hate toward the entire effing league now?

That would tickle me pink!!!

Never hated the league or the Cavs, just LBJ. Actually, I like TMLP a lot. It is nice to have an owner that is willing to spend the $$ to win and takes his team personally, not just as a business asset. I think he is a pretty good approximation of Mark Cuban, I just hope he grows up faster. Took Cuban 11 years before he matured and stopped being a distraction.

Still a Cavs fan first and foremost, LBJ hater (I actually like DWade and wish he played for the Cavs) second. Unfortunately, I will need a competitive team to root for on a full time basis while the Cavs (when not playing the Cavs) and I am kind of at a loss on who to pick; should be someone local... Knicks, Cs, Nets, 76ers etc.

I want to root for the Knicks, I used to like them in the 80s, but I just can't get behind 'Melo.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby furls » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:12 am

YahooFanChicago wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:That seems like a legit question.

I think the more legitimate question to be asked though is why MoGotti is being such a little bitch about it. That tweet isn't gonna help Mo's rep at all which is a shame since I think he is comparatively speaking a pretty decent person.

James threw a barb at Williams about a month ago with that whole "wilting teammates in Cleveland (paraphrase)" thing. Who knows what that locker room with James was like. Maybe he is the kind of guy that is really despised, I don't know.

For example, we are just now starting to hear the real hatred the OSU staff and a lot of his teammates had for Terrelle Pryor. Most of the team did a pretty good job keeping that stuff out of the press while he was there. Like James there were always rumors of toxicity, but no real first hand accounts.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:37 am

Nice articles Lee.

Here is a quote that I think best explains my position re: the Heat offense with James in the game.

"I think a lot of people got caught up in the Big Three and what they can do -- and they're tough," Chandler said. "But we had to concentrate on the fact that only one guy can have the ball in his hands at once."

James needs the ball in his hands, I really don't think he is a great player off the ball offensively and when the offense breaks down he tends to revert to what he is comfortable doing: Iso. If he can hit the J he is awesome playing ISO if he can't, well then good teams pack the lane and he is ineffective.

Again, not saying the Heat are better off without him, but there needs to be some kind of fundamental shift in his game with the ball and off it. He plays a little more in the low post, but when he does it seems (at least to me) to end up in step back J's instead spinning to the hole.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby Spin » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:02 am

Triple-S wrote:"The people who root against me have to wake up with their same personal problems tomorrow..." -Lebron James

So do you, loser.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:06 am

I still have my reservations on what the Decision and the Melodrama mean for the future of the Association, since a good chunk of the Heat failure was thanks to LeBitch 'checking out'. But damn if the past week has me wanting to believe again. He checked out, and it was the Mavs who were showing him to the door. The scorecard still has old and hungry well ahead of young and entitled. Other players are still taking notes. What's not to like?
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:07 am

The Jester predicted 8 Championships?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:23 am

Actually LBJ in the post results in a pass like 90% of the time.

And I want to say the Heat scored on like 80% of possessions he was in the post even last night.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby XUDawg » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:06 am

Spin wrote:
Triple-S wrote:"The people who root against me have to wake up with their same personal problems tomorrow..." -Lebron James

So do you, loser.

Precisely. It's not like all of this criticism is going away. LBJ continues to show his ass both on and off the court. Even referring to God as "the Greater Man Upstairs" is a shrink's dream. He may be the first person alive since Jesus who believes in God who is willing to compare himself to said God. Correction. There have been others, but all of those people have eventually led a bunch of others to suicides and other grisly deaths. Maybe Lebron should just play in purple Nikes next year.

I enjoyed this series wholeheartedly, but I found myself wondering- when hearing all of the LBJ fourth quarter criticism- what happened to that guy who out-Michaeled Jordan against the Pistons only four years ago? That performance re-invented fourth quarter and OT clutch. Now he sits around the three point arc during the fourth quarter and crunch time, almost as if he is focusing on how to defend himself on Twitter postgame. As much as I hate the guy (and I do), my hate is slowly being replaced by bewilderment. I care less and less about him leaving when I start to see where his career is headed.
XUDawg

Favorite Player: Nick Diaz
Least Favorite Player: Ben Roethlisberger

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:17 am

Also in the strange and not understandable dept...

The one time in the fourth quarter of a game James showed aggression off of the ball Tyson Chandler made the best play of his career and took that in the restricted area but the right call charge.

I mean that play was perfectly set up and LBJ actually cut well w/out the ball.

After that play and the turn in that game he never showed another fourth quarter cut off the ball.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:19 am

e0y2e3 wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Dirk-Nowitzki-keeps-rolling-along?urn=nba-213937

and the start of the beating:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/1522 ... ampionship

From the first link.
"Twelve years ago, Dirk Nowitzki was just starting to gain some steam as an unknown possible entrant into the 1998 draft, based on a dominant performance the summer before against a group of U.S. juniors."

^Just like Enes Kanter lmao.
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:19 am

^ still drunk
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby dmiles » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:26 am

If anyone is familiar with Dallas radio (the Ticket) I was living in Big D the year of that draft. When the trade for Dirk Nowitzki was made, I remember how emphatic Mike Rhyner was saying to the Mavs, "Mark my words, the Mavericks will rue the day they traded Tractor Traylor for Dirk Nowitzki".
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby HoodooMan » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 am

XUDawg wrote:I enjoyed this series wholeheartedly, but I found myself wondering- when hearing all of the LBJ fourth quarter criticism- what happened to that guy who out-Michaeled Jordan against the Pistons only four years ago? That performance re-invented fourth quarter and OT clutch.

That was supposed to be his big breakout game, since his previous playoff performances were often defined by passivity and inconsistent energy, including earlier in that same series.

He never broke out and he never changed.

The End.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:46 am

HE'S STILL BETTER THAN MJ HOODOO!!!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:52 am

Shaq of the Mac, Gary Trent, gets his name in print for the first time in YEARS.
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Woj on JRIB tonight. What I realy need right now are some Chuckster quotes...
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=d ... mes_061211

And Woj is possibly the first big time national guy to actually mention the Mavs and not the heat in his headline.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A ... als_061311

http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2011/06 ... #more-9724
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 am

That Wetzel column was too much fun. Embrace the hate, live through the spite, and shake of those who don't understand.

Fuck LeBron James.
Orenthal

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:44 am

guy from the miami radio station is ripping lequit apart on wknr.

Triple-S

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 am

This is it right here:

To hear James suggest that the world will have to return to its sad, little ordinary lives and he’ll still get to be LeBron James late Sunday night was a window into his warped, fragile psyche. It was sad, and portends to how disconnected to the world he truly is.

“They have to wake up and have the same life that they had before they woke up today … the same personal problems,” James said. “I’m going to continue to live the way that I want to live. … But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

There’s nothing real about James’ world, and never has been. He’s a prisoner of a life that his sycophants and enablers and our sporting culture has created for him. He’s rich and talented and something of a tortured soul. He’s the flawed superstar for these flawed times. He’s a creation of a basketball breeding ground full of such twisted priorities and warped principles. Almost every person who’s ever had to work closely with him, who has spent significant time, who’s watched him belittle and bully people, told me they were rooting hard against him. That’s sad, and that’s something he doesn’t understand and probably never will.When the game was over, his attitude was downright defiant. They had done enough to win, he insisted, and of course he was wrong.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

Triple-S wrote:guy from the miami radio station is ripping lequit apart on wknr.

Which guy? I'll dial in a Miami station but I'm not listening to Miami guy on 'Knr.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

That second bolded part just seems a matter of time to anyone thats head isn't filled with water. It started for me quite a bit before the decision.

Sidebar
How about Caron Butler, Brena Haywood, and Deshawn Stevenson of the Wizards finally getting over?
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:51 am

Orenthal wrote:That second bolded part just seems a matter of time to anyone thats head isn't filled with water. It started for me quite a bit before the decision.

Sidebar
How about Caron Butler, Brena Haywood, and Deshawn Stevenson of the Wizards finally getting over?

Feel bad for Butler. They're an even better team with him. But Stevenson went big (56% frm 3-pt range) and you can tell he and the Jet were thrilled that they backed up their words while James wilted like week old lettuce.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:53 am

This Mavs team just won a title with their starting SG and starting SF hurt (Marion was co-sixth man with Jet).

And Roddy and Butler are good.

Hard to believe.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 am

Game 6, as should be expected did a 22.6 market share in C-town.

Third market behind the home teams.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am

peeker643 wrote:
Triple-S wrote:guy from the miami radio station is ripping lequit apart on wknr.

Which guy? I'll dial in a Miami station but I'm not listening to Miami guy on 'Knr.

Cone I believe his name was.

said that the city seemed indifferent about things.

Triple-S

Unread postby daddywags » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:58 am

Almost every person who’s ever had to work closely with him, who has spent significant time, who’s watched him belittle and bully people, told me they were rooting hard against him.

That's amazing. And sad. If that's truly the life he's waking up to today, I'll keep mine, thank you.
daddywags

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:58 am

The sheer number of Mavs fans that managed to get tickets to last nights game show the indifference of Miami fan.

That and the fact that the Mavs got away w/ having their post game party at an effing South Beach club.

Cavs or Celtics lose a game six and I dare the winning team to try and have a party a few blocks from the arena. Fans would riot.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 pm

I love the difference in tone from LeBron concerning his detractors; end of Chicago vs end of Dallas.
Orenthal

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA