Text Size

No Holds Barred

Our weather

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Our weather

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Eh, I'm psychologically past it now, SAD is in remission. I'll laugh off another 3 inch hit, the after math of 6 inches will only last a day, I already plan on mowing my grass within 3 weeks, just to prove it's over.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby hebner20 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Moved to Georgia a month ago and it has been in the 70's and in the 30's for high temperatures. Looking forward to this weekend in the upper 60's. Going to ride my bike and burn off some calories. I wish I could have moved years ago, thank God i am here now.

Up north, now that it is March, you have the worst of it past you like FUDU said. Hang in there dudes.
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby jb » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 am

hebner20 wrote:Moved to Georgia a month ago and it has been in the 70's and in the 30's for high temperatures. Looking forward to this weekend in the upper 60's. Going to ride my bike and burn off some calories. I wish I could have moved years ago, thank God i am here now.

Up north, now that it is March, you have the worst of it past you like FUDU said. Hang in there dudes.

Njoy the 110 degree cool day with major humidity in June, Ricthie. While you sit in ungodly trafic. ;-)

Now stop taunting us with your 70 degrees. The weekend was supposed to be 40's and sunny until yesterday. Now it's all 6 - 10 inhces of snow.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby jb » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 am

FUDU wrote:Eh, I'm psychologically past it now, SAD is in remission. I'll laugh off another 3 inch hit, the after math of 6 inches will only last a day, I already plan on mowing my grass within 3 weeks, just to prove it's over.

After that you can mow all of us.
jb

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:54 am

The snow is melted (for now). You wouldn't believe the amount of dogshit in my back yard.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby hebner20 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:43 pm

jb wrote:
hebner20 wrote:Moved to Georgia a month ago and it has been in the 70's and in the 30's for high temperatures. Looking forward to this weekend in the upper 60's. Going to ride my bike and burn off some calories. I wish I could have moved years ago, thank God i am here now.

Njoy the 110 degree cool day with major humidity in June, Ricthie. While you sit in ungodly trafic. ;-)

Now stop taunting us with your 70 degrees. The weekend was supposed to be 40's and sunny until yesterday. Now it's all 6 - 10 inhces of snow.

I wasn't trying to rub it in, sorry it came out that way. The only good thing about NEO weather is the summer months. IMO. Other than that it doesn't work for me. the summer down here will be rough but i am a desk jockey so it will not be too bad. exercise in early morning or late at night and I will be fine.
hebner20

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:34 am

motherscratcher wrote:The snow is melted (for now). You wouldn't believe the amount of dogshit in my back yard.

At least the dog shit is covered up again for aa few days. Avoided that chore for now. Hopefully by the time the ssnow melts, I can have my 2.5 yr old trained to go pick it up. Although his making a sandwich for me on my command is priority 1.

For all the talk about snowstrom 3-11, the City of Cleveland driopped the ball once again. Getting into work at 6:30 this morning, not one street had been touched by a plow. Guess it's better to wait until everyone starts streaming into the city before we get them out there. Can't say they're busy on the highways as I saw 1 plow on 77, either direction, once inside city limits.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:51 pm

I owe an apology to all our NEO board residents. I totally FUDU'd us, with my comments about mowing the lawn next week, and me putting away all my winter stuff last week, I'll own this one.

FUDU

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Rain at a 30 degree angle is a new one for me.

FUDU

Unread postby FUDU » Tue May 17, 2011 5:13 pm

We have to be at a record amount of rain in the shortest amount of time ever, if not record for a year through this date.

FUDU

Unread postby General » Wed May 18, 2011 7:18 am

jb wrote:

I left Cleveland 10 years ago for the south, first Houston now Pensacola. I will take that humidity and heat in the summer for like 60 days as opposed to 10 months of snow, almost snow, rain, and gloom. Once you get past August, the fall is amazing here in Pensacola and it lasts up until late Jan early Feb and breaks just in time for Mardi Gras. "Winter" consists of a few nights in the the thirties and mostly 50-60 degree days. Cleveland does have better Italian food and regular bars though.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 am

Cleveland does have better Italian food and regular bars though.

...and you gave that up to hang out with sliver haired zombies,Marielitos,and 10 million illegal aliens

Dumas'

BTW, you forgot hurricanes and 5 lb cockroaches....
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby General » Wed May 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
Cleveland does have better Italian food and regular bars though.

...and you gave that up to hang out with sliver haired zombies,Marielitos,and 10 million illegal aliens

Dumas'

BTW, you forgot hurricanes and 5 lb cockroaches....

As usual, the Panhandle gets lumped in with South Florida, up here it is Navy retirees, some Hurricanes, oil spills, and rednecks (sort of like Ashtabula types....oops)along with 10 million illegal aliens. :thumb up:
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby UnlikelyOptimist » Fri May 20, 2011 4:55 pm

I lived in Fort Lauderdale for a year and wanted to die... no seasons is terrible time seems like it doesnt even pass its bizarre Wouldnt trade the CLE seasons for anything now.
Got Cleveland Optimism? Wear it on your chest with Unlikely Optimist TEES
http://www.unlikelyoptimist.com
ImageImageImage
UnlikelyOptimist

Favorite Player: Peyton Hillis
Least Favorite Player: Queen James

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 pm

You think your basements leaks water now, pfft, you have no idea.

Good luck next April. There is a real good chance a lot of people in this town are fucked.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Where is the fucking snow. Fuck this rain...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby idoctribefan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:31 am

FUDU wrote:You think your basements leaks water now, pfft, you have no idea.

Good luck next April. There is a real good chance a lot of people in this town are fucked.

On WTAM this evening, one of the newsbreaks put out a warning for spring flooding. Quoted some woman saying we should place our valuables a few feet off the ground in our basements.

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sect ... le=9482679
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Those saps that live near the Chagrin River are screwed big time. Anybody with homes near moderately sized creeks and streams are in trouble too.

If we get just our average winter there will be big problems come spring, but scary part is most forecasts call for a good chance of above average precipitation this winter. Water table is already full, and rising, unless we have zero moisture for the next 30 days it will still be there when the snow falls and ground freezes. No where for the melting snow to go.

The only good thing that could come of this is if the east side gets hammered the most, they're all losers so who cares about them, right?

FUDU

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:12 pm

65 and sunny. Taking down Christmas lights in shorts and a tee shirt.

The coast, bitches
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:45 pm

Mid to high 40's here, cloudy, but fuck if this is global warming sign me up for more of it, Lord knows I'll do my part.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:53 pm

^Its about to change in a big way!
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Orenthal wrote:^Its about to change in a big way!

8-11 inches between now and Tuesday?

I'll believe it when I'm clearing it out of my drive way. Here's hoping if it does come a shit load of it is before and during Browns game tomorrow. If I gotta be down there it may as well be memorable.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 pm

If you gotta be down there....LOL, true sign of a horrible Browns season, gotta be instead of wanna be. OIC.

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:24 pm

FUDU wrote:If you gotta be down there....LOL, true sign of a horrible Browns season, gotta be instead of wanna be. OIC.

Asked to go down with there with a friend. So I'll go. And no, not looking forward to it all that much.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:26 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Orenthal wrote:^Its about to change in a big way!

8-11 inches between now and Tuesday?

I'll believe it when I'm clearing it out of my drive way. Here's hoping if it does come a shit load of it is before and during Browns game tomorrow. If I gotta be down there it may as well be memorable.

With this lake effect stuff that is always the case. The changing temps and wind don't seem in doubt though. The group I used to get season tix with already sold out to Steeler fans. Smart move. Let them freeze their tooth off.
Orenthal

Unread postby hebner20 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:40 am

was gorgeous down here the past few days(low 60's and sunny around Atlanta) we are are going to get a cold snap too. high of only about 40 on tuesday then back to the low 50's. lake effect snow - BOO!
hebner20

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Awful driving conditions. Accidents everywhere.

Winter's coming later and later in the season as each year passes. Probably due for at least one more snowfall like this before we start to get 90 straight days of rain in the Spring.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby GodHatesClevelandSport » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:56 pm

The wind was nasty when I drove across Main Avenue Bridge. (That's the one that goes by Browns Stadium.)

Read that westbound I-90 had a couple lanes shut down between E72 and E55 this afternoon when lake water blew over the wall and onto the highway. Gotta imagine that's going to still be a problem when I drive back that way in a couple hours.

There's not even that much snow to blow around, yet it's still nasty.
GodHatesClevelandSport

Favorite Player: Joe Smith
Least Favorite Player: Joe Smith

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:24 pm

GodHatesClevelandSport wrote:The wind was nasty when I drove across Main Avenue Bridge. (That's the one that goes by Browns Stadium.)

Read that westbound I-90 had a couple lanes shut down between E72 and E55 this afternoon when lake water blew over the wall and onto the highway. Gotta imagine that's going to still be a problem when I drive back that way in a couple hours.

There's not even that much snow to blow around, yet it's still nasty.

It's like that a lot on that stretch, from there all the way to Browns stadium. There's nothing to block the wind right off the lake, but you'll rarely see a plow truck driving through there. Should be a dedicated plow continually going back each direction over there when days like today come along.

FUDU

Unread postby hebner20 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

70's and 80's up north next week. 70's this week. warmest winter in many years/in my lifetime. GA winter was nice but in comparison ohio's was way more above average. save on heat pay for high priced gasoline - still lose. at least spring is almost here and the worst is behind. in the 80's down here this week and next. would have liked a few of these kinds of winters while i was still up that way. chances are there will be 3 inches of snow for opening day though.
hebner20

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 am

We've had snow on the ground twice in Boston this winter. Eat Me.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Georgia is a fucking toilet full of sweat soaked Bubba's

Just fucking burn it
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Georgia is a fucking toilet full of sweat soaked Bubba's

Just fucking burn it

We did that once. Then we just had to rebuild it.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Fuck Georgia.

Don't start what you can't finish, and don't kick the biggest dog in the yard and cry when you get bit.

People in the south still call it "the war of northern aggression". Because shelling Ft. Sumter isn't an aggressive act or anything.

They deserved everything they got and then some.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby hebner20 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 pm

A rather harsh response to a fairly innocuous post I think. I will be in ohio tomorrow for work through friday enjoying your 70's and 80's and taking my profits back to the southern tier. sounds like a win for me. Cheers... :nanner: :cheers:
hebner20

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:23 pm

FMB started it......
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Fuckin-aye

Fuck Georgia and their peanuts

Dumb fucking necks.... 3 yrs ago they were talkling about a fresh water pipeline from the Graet Lakes to save their dumb asses...

I reminded a whole roon full of them what happened the last time Johnny Racist came to PA with an Army....

Seriously tho..........fuck everything below I-80
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby hebner20 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:24 am

No idea why the picture is so enormous. From the National Weather Service.

For FUDU.
NEO May 2012 weather 3.jpg
nice May
NEO May 2012 weather 3.jpg (225.08 KiB) Viewed 5206 times
hebner20

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Hey I'm lovin NEO weather the past 90 days. We needed to dry out big time, and we did, the water table is close to being back to normal. No mayflies this year is a nice change as well.

But now that I said something we'll probably get hammered with rain for 2 weeks now.

FUDU

Unread postby jb » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:53 pm

jb

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 am

ummm.... could use some rain anytime now. Surely the 102 temps and 40 mph winds are helping. Rut-roh.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:34 pm

"Waaaah i'm Ziner, it's too hot and i'm worried about fire wahhhhh!"

"Wahhhh I live in the mountains with hippies and bears waaaah!"

"Waaahhhh bears on fire scare me and Mitt will save me with Bain Capital waaaahhhh!"
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:26 am

Only 98 degrees today with a dewpoint in the high 60s/low 70s.

I miss snow.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

skatingtripods wrote:Only 98 degrees today with a dewpoint in the high 60s/low 70s.

I miss snow.

I love this stuff. Being serious.

I also love 52 and sunny in the fall and hunting in snow. But January through April I'd prefer to be dead as opposed to here.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 pm

^ too bad my grass hates it. The only spots that are green are where the Slip n Slide goes up for the kids. Nothing like looking out the back patio and seeing a green mohawk surrounded by what is essentially hay
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 pm

It is easy to complain about today's weather, but from now on I refuse. Winter just plain sucks, even in mild form. For me the sun makes a huge difference, from even just an energy standpoint.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

peeker643 wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:Only 98 degrees today with a dewpoint in the high 60s/low 70s.

I miss snow.

I also love 52 and sunny in the fall and hunting in snow. But January through April I'd prefer to be dead as opposed to here.

You're a piece of shit.

"DURRR I LIKE UNBEARABLE HOT WEATHER BECAUSE I'M THAT DOUCHEBAG THAT SAYS IT HURP DA DERP!!!"

You fucking pickle puffer.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

I miss snow.

You're a piece of shit.

"DURRR I LIKE UNBEARABLE HOT WEATHER BECAUSE I'M THAT DOUCHEBAG THAT SAYS IT HURP DA DERP!!!"

You fucking pickle puffer.

Gorillas hate the heat. I understand why you get prickly.

Jizz licker.

You know what the point really is though?

It's the fucking weather. Quit fucking crying and either live in it or shoot yourself in the face.

Either way is fine with me.

It's also become a staple on Facebook which can now be summed up as: I'm tired, it's hot, here's a screen shot of the temp/weather where I am because it sets me apart from everyone and here's also one my cute, special kids doing something every kid in the world does but mine does way better.

So glad our parents didn't have FB. We'd have been more fucked up than we are.

Now go fuck yourself, CDT.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Everything Peeker said is the truth. Facebook sucks, and so does everyone else's kids. Winter sucks. I love the hot weather. CDT can go fuck himself on his birthday while he's not at the Clutch concert.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:01 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Everything Peeker said is the truth. Facebook sucks, and so does everyone else's kids. Winter sucks. I love the hot weather. CDT can go fuck himself on his birthday while he's not at the Clutch concert.

Why didn't you come to the Dayton show, turd-nugget? I did Shrooms and you would have loved it. Me talking about seeing sound vibrations and goblins in the speakers.

Good times.............................
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred