Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Playoffs thread

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: Playoffs thread

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu May 19, 2011 12:25 am

whacking off to acMichelle Bachman centerfold.

Dude.......

And btw, fatso, did you ever play frosh basketball?
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 19, 2011 12:32 am

You didn't pm me... and you'd know I was gay if you paid attention to the smart people.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby jb » Thu May 19, 2011 12:45 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
whacking off to acMichelle Bachman centerfold.

Dude.......

And btw, fatso, did you ever play frosh basketball?

I'm more like swollen-so than fatso. But that is now and not then.

My HS frosh team would beat Jesse's varsity by 20 points any given year. Doesn't matter. Neither one of us strated on those teams. But only one man keeps his ego in check.

But then again, I never had the stupidity and audacity and false ego to criticize a world class athlete for his performance in the fuckin' NBA PLAYOFFS who physically works harder on any given day after a Vegas late night than some mysogynistic stoner worked on his best day ever. One guy quit on a game; maybe. Another quit on life and does bong hits in Mom's basement while being angry about having no Dad and blaming single Mom households and needs a psychiatrist. Somehone, Bron abides with greater, and yet similar, challeneges.

But then again, viva message boards. So me playing CYO St Joe league ball makes me an expert as well.

Clueless deluded wonders.

Insulated comunities of wierdoes and losers.
Last edited by jb on Thu May 19, 2011 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 19, 2011 12:50 am

I can't take this guy seriously. So far off the reservation. What in the world has happened to you in the last month? Between you being the official swinger of bron-bron nads and the extremist centrist takes I am not sure what to think. All vitriol and anger, unless it has to do with Lebron or Barry. Strange transformation you have made, this spiral could make history.

p.s. Any Denver trips coming up? I am going to feel bad if you spiral takes you all the way down the shitter and I will forever regret not getting together with you for some beers. I could invite Ward Churchill if that would make you more comfortable.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 19, 2011 12:53 am

Only if it hadn't already happened in the past. Eh, just flow. Enjoy the ride.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby jb » Thu May 19, 2011 12:58 am

Ziner wrote:I can't take this guy seriously. So far off the reservation. What in the world has happened to you in the last month? Between you being the official swinger of bron-bron nads and the extremist centrist takes I am not sure what to think. All vitriol and anger, unless it has to do with Lebron or Barry. Strange transformation you have made, this spiral could make history.

p.s. Any Denver trips coming up? I am going to feel bad if you spiral takes you all the way down the shitter and I will forever regret not getting together with you for some beers. I could invite Ward Churchill if that would make you more comfortable.

Closer than you think until tomorrow.

But you all shit on me with no objectivity. I am done.

I am Iron Man.

The punks will run and snipe lamely. I will find out who is real later. I engage when I fucking feeling like engaging.

There are certain forums and posters here where there is no integrity. No menchkeit. I aim to put it all in a crucible. And then stay or move on. It doesn;t really matter to me that much anymore. I gotta magnifying glass. There's some ants.
jb

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu May 19, 2011 1:36 am

So you did play basketball?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby furls » Thu May 19, 2011 7:35 am

jb wrote:
furls wrote:Looks like the lack of depth is really starting to affect the Heat. James and Wade have been quiet lately, I bet they get going coming out of this timeout. I hope not, but I bet Spol gets the Heat back into their offense and we see more out of James and Wade.

FUDU & Pods & rat tail and the pantheon of tard takes never broke out worse takes.

Corky feels for u

How was that a bad take? The mo' was definitely swing the Bulls direction and the Heat (particularly Haslem) looked gassed. The Heat came out of the timeout and LBJ more or less took the game over. Granted I didn't see any structured offense, but it doesn't change the fact that the Heat got it going out of the well timed time out.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 am

jb wrote:Says the kid living in moms basement who never played frosh ball at Kent Roosevelt.
:lmfao:

Only crawls out of his hole when his team wins.

Typical Heat fan. :lmfao:
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Thu May 19, 2011 8:13 am

jb wrote:One guy quit on a game; maybe. Another quit on life and does bong hits in Mom's basement while being angry about having no Dad and blaming single Mom households and needs a psychiatrist. Somehone, Bron abides with greater, and yet similar, challeneges.

I really hope you're not talking about someone in particular.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby jb » Thu May 19, 2011 9:13 am

hermanfontenot wrote:
jb wrote:Says the kid living in moms basement who never played frosh ball at Kent Roosevelt.
:lmfao:

Only crawls out of his hole when his team wins.

Typical Heat fan. :lmfao:

Yeah. I'm a Heat fan. Simpleton.

I'm just done with you internet ayatollahs.

Lee has this right. There is no point trying to be a nettizen here. You can't have rational discussion. May as well just be a flaming a-hole.
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu May 19, 2011 9:20 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:So you did play basketball?

Hell no. Not in any meaningful way CDT. Yeah, who doesn't play as a kid on their school team and pick up? Point is I know what I'm not. I post on the interwebs. I don't call out pro athletes.

And that's why I don't post stupid f'kin' shit like "LaBron James had everything handed to him" and "He's a quitter". No one near this board has the cred to write one word like that. Forget sports. Most haven't even dedicated themselves to anything in lidfe like these guys do.

Screw Bron. Wish eh stayed. He didn't. He's a cokcy kid with a limited world view. But that doesn't make for stupid takes based on fake moral superiority or, LOL, work ethic from slackers.

But screw interweb ayatollah know-it-alls more.

So I don't care if you bash me casue too bad for you I like your style. But some of these other kids....
jb

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 19, 2011 9:25 am

Anger & Bargaining.

You're at #3 my man.

Good to see you moving along however slowly it may be. Your meltdown was sad to see but soon you'll move past putting it on everyone else when you get to reflection, depression and loneliness.

That's typically when you see you were the root cause of your misery. If it takes stepping away I will personally miss you until you come back because regardless of the issues, you're my boy.

(I would at this time offer the suggestion not to get too deeply into personal attacks and characterizations of people you've actually met, talked to and spilled a beer with over how they reacted to cartoon character athletes who live completely different lives than real people. They're not real. The people you hit GotL with or Mumi with or The Jake with are. Just saying. Pot/Kettle coming from me? For sure.).

There was a time 9-10 months ago when I told Lee I wouldn't watch the NBA All-Star game if it was in my driveway. Clearly I was wrong but not willing to admit for some time.

You'll get there. And we'll forgive you frontin' your LBJ love and we'll forgive you puttin' off on others what you can't believe was on you. Happens to all of us. Just easier to get past if you fall on your sword quicker.

Took me months. I still think we earned those months but much of what was said was definitely misguided.

Know thyself.
Start reflectin' and quit deflectin'.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Kingpin74 » Thu May 19, 2011 9:44 am

^(Uh, what happened to the post of Kingpins that should have been where ^ was pointing too??? Don't delete your heat of the moment posts people.)

Have you seen Dallas lately? They got this Dirk guy who hits shots over 7 footers, 6'10" athletic freaks with insane 'span (Ibaka), and just about any other physical defender? They also have a savvy PG, and a pretty deep team that has plenty of playoff expierence.

Its not quite a parting of the seas.

Haha sorry, was very angry after the game and didn't think my pissiness had a place on here. Dallas does look great now but the way these playoffs have gone, they'll probably flame out in the Finals. Everything just seems to be falling into place for the Heat.
"Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do...win the whole, f***in', thing."- Jake Taylor
Kingpin74

Favorite Player: Mario Lemieux
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 am

The funny part is it looks like emo is the way to go these days.

Chicago has to figure a way to get create offense outside of Rose. Who was more or less walled off and made into a forced ISO player. They gave him only 1 option most of the night, and that is much easier to stop. Deng was also less effective in the same role, as the Miami pressure caused some ill advised dives to the rims and a couple turnovers. Haslem gave them that bit of toughness they were missing in Game 1, and Miami actually had the edge on the boards.

Hoever I don't see Chicago shooting as poorly going forward. Though with Miami taking 1 in Chicago it takes a huge amount of pressure off, and sets them up nicely. Can't wait to see all those great Heat fans get behind their team.
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 19, 2011 10:00 am

Not sure how much more the Bulls can go with Korver either. Fucking sieve defensively. Thankfully he's checking Abe Vigoda Bibby out there but it still forces Rose to wear down on Wade on LBJ.

And look no further than the O running through Wade for LBJ's finishing kick these days. Dude just isn't worn to a nub running and being responsible for every single offensive set and possesiion/key hoop as well as being responsible for getting big stops all by himself.

He's relaxed and fresh and deadly because of it even as he plants excuses like a bitch before hand to explain away a potential egg he lays.

Orenthal wrote:The funny part is it looks like emo is the way to go these days.

Chicago has to figure a way to get create offense outside of Rose. Who was more or less walled off and made into a forced ISO player. They gave him only 1 option most of the night, and that is much easier to stop. Deng was also less effective in the same role, as the Miami pressure caused some ill advised dives to the rims and a couple turnovers. Haslem gave them that bit of toughness they were missing in Game 1, and Miami actually had the edge on the boards.

Hoever I don't see Chicago shooting as poorly going forward. Though with Miami taking 1 in Chicago it takes a huge amount of pressure off, and sets them up nicely. Can't wait to see all those great Heat fans get behind their team.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Thu May 19, 2011 10:15 am

peeker643 wrote:You'll get there.

Not with me he won't.

This is typical. JB goes after me because he knows I'm too soft to go back after him. He gets so riled at other people calling for plane crashes and catastrophic knee injuries- neither of which I've ever done- that he rips me a new one.

That's how he rolls.

Typical chickenshit bullying. Old hat.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 19, 2011 10:23 am

hermanfontenot wrote:
peeker643 wrote:You'll get there.

Not with me he won't.

This is typical. JB goes after me because he knows I'm too soft to go back after him. He gets so riled at other people calling for plane crashes and catastrophic knee injuries- neither of which I've ever done- that he rips me a new one.

That's how he rolls.

Typical chickenshit bullying. Old hat.

Mmmm....plane crashes and knee injuries..... still dreaming of each of those. Probably redundant if I get the crash to hope for a knee to be injured too. Probably wouldn't be able to identify whose knee it was so confirmation would be lacking.

Maybe in this case I should put all my eggs in one catastrophic basket. Or maybe JB and anyone else realizes plane crashes and catastrophic knee injuries are hyperbolic lashings at the hand dealt?

We're all using fake names to comment on a fairy tale world. And ain't none of the characters in that fairy tale world the least bit cncerned or affected by what we fake name using folks are typing.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 19, 2011 10:29 am

peeker643 wrote:We're all using fake names to comment on a fairy tale world. And ain't none of the characters in that fairy tale world the least bit cncerned or affected by what we fake name using folks are typing.

Which is the portion I will never understand going on a decade+ posting on these forums. I can't remember getting emo or pissy in real life more then a couple times during that span, how in the hell do you let ^^^ have any effect. Its either an act, or you're a fucking self absorbed loser who take himself too seriously.

No offense. ;-) ;) :wink:
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 19, 2011 10:39 am

Don't know how it gets to that point but it has for me a couple times too. This is just one of JB's times I guess.

There are some people I've met and I consider friends, JB being one albeit too infrequently that we get to hang out. But honestly OJ, if I passed you in the hall s at work, or e0y2e3 or Spin or 95% of the people I communicate with on this board I'd never know it.

Maybe it's a bit different for guys who also write for the site. I dunno. But even then, for me, that's an extension of the boards and the site's Fan Philosophy. I ain't a journalist or an editor-in-chief. Just a hump with an opinion on pretty much everything and time to express it.

Orenthal wrote:
peeker643 wrote:We're all using fake names to comment on a fairy tale world. And ain't none of the characters in that fairy tale world the least bit cncerned or affected by what we fake name using folks are typing.

Which is the portion I will never understand going on a decade+ posting on these forums. I can't remember getting emo or pissy in real life more then a couple times during that span, how in the hell do you let ^^^ have any effect. Its either an act, or you're a fucking self absorbed loser who take himself too seriously.

No offense. ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 19, 2011 10:47 am

Nasdaq for a reason...

Now the west goes 2 games in between this stoopid layoff till Sunday. Funny does it kill Miami's momo, or let Chicago wallow in depression. WAR EMOTIONS!
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu May 19, 2011 10:58 am

WTF is going on? Everybody is upset again.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 19, 2011 11:00 am

peeker643 wrote:
There are some people I've met and I consider friends, JB being one albeit too infrequently that we get to hang out. But honestly OJ, if I passed you in the hall s at work, or e0y2e3 or Spin or 95% of the people I communicate with on this board I'd never know it.

OJ has to look just like his avatar, why else would he use it?

Spin would be kicking a soccer ball wearing an Zips t-shirt.

e0y2e3 would be the angry dude bitching about Dan Gilbert, anything he liked 3 months ago that other people have now heard of and liked, and wearing a I heart the NBA t-shirt. Probably looks like a larger size version his avatar too

You certainly wouldnt miss CDT either. Dude would be 7 foot tall munching on bad pizza, probably dominos or little ceasars with a nazi arm band.

It aint that hard peek, open your eyes.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 19, 2011 11:00 am

Just JB and probably e0, he is always angry. Otherwise I'm feeling good and may just have a beer for breakfast.
Orenthal

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:26 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:WTF is going on? Everybody is upset again.

It's the rain.

Maybe you should invite everyone down for a night of cards and calming herbal remedies?

But it's funnier 'round here when it's angry.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu May 19, 2011 11:31 am

I blame LeBron. This all his doing.

I'm just curious as to how long you save up anger like that before you unleash the fury.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Thu May 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Maybe JB can explain some of his contributions to the various Terrelle Pryor threads, since we're all self-righteous about criticizing world-class athletes.

Hypocritical motherfucker.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I blame LeBron. This all his doing.

I'm just curious as to how long you save up anger like that before you unleash the fury.

Me?

I don't save it up. I can create it at will. If I was a super hero that'd be my power for sure.

Rage-Man.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 19, 2011 12:32 pm

hermanfontenot wrote:Maybe JB can explain some of his contributions to the various Terrelle Pryor threads, since we're all self-righteous about criticizing world-class athletes.

Nice point... it makes me laugh.

I am guessing this one be one of the times he feels like "fucking engaging"
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby jb » Thu May 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Ziner wrote:
hermanfontenot wrote:Maybe JB can explain some of his contributions to the various Terrelle Pryor threads, since we're all self-righteous about criticizing world-class athletes.

Nice point... it makes me laugh.

I am guessing this one be one of the times he feels like "fucking engaging"

Too bad for you Ziner. Much like CDT I've decided I like ur brain & style. So you, CDT & maybe Peeker can bash me without meritorious content or cause while I'm , duh, winning, against short stubble heads with Daddy issues & Dittoehead songbird.

I want to hate OJ but struggling with getting there.
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu May 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Rage?

Raging about as much as a man taking a dump.

Gene pool of intellect got too small on the forums. I respect / care about 6 of y'all .

Rest -> piss off tardo Bachman wankers

Raging ? Nay. Winning. Duh
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu May 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:WTF is going on? Everybody is upset again.

Heh, just the add nothing emos who should bolt anyway.

Quoth Col H Smith "winning"
jb

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 19, 2011 1:38 pm

jb wrote:Quoth Col H Smith "winning"

That was this guy, no?

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu May 19, 2011 4:29 pm

I'd love to reply to this thread but I don't know if I'm respected or a wanker.

but then again if I have to ask, I'm probably a wannker)

I'm so confused :thud:
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:I'd love to reply to this thread but I don't know if I'm respected or a wanker.

but then again if I have to ask, I'm probably a wannker)

I'm so confused :thud:

You're easily one of the most respected wankers I can think of.

No one else is close really.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 19, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm in that area below respect, but above hate.
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Ziner wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

OJ has to look just like his avatar, why else would he use it?

Spin would be kicking a soccer ball wearing an Zips t-shirt.

e0y2e3 would be the angry dude bitching about Dan Gilbert, anything he liked 3 months ago that other people have now heard of and liked, and wearing a I heart the NBA t-shirt. Probably looks like a larger size version his avatar too

You certainly wouldnt miss CDT either. Dude would be 7 foot tall munching on bad pizza, probably dominos or little ceasars with a nazi arm band in his garage.

It aint that hard peek, open your eyes.
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Welcome back. *audience applauds*
We're here on Bad Boy television, and I'm Trevin Jones
and I've been conversing with the Mad Rapper.
And quite frankly -- he's very mad.
We're gonna TRY to find out why; so we'll take some questions
at this point from our studio audience.
Yes ma'am, please stand and state your name, and where you're from.

Hi, my name is Shay, and I'm from New Rochelle
and, I just don't understand, why you so mad. (yo, yo)
Like what are you so mad about? (yo, yo, y-y-yo)

You wanna know why, yo first of all, yo first of all you can't
be askin me no question knowhatI'msayin who the fuck is you?
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby jb » Thu May 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Hey Jesse, what are ur Fathers Day plan ?

1. Fire up the old weber and share a steak, a beer & memories?

2. Hit a ball game? Maybe a catch after?

3. Stick pins in a voodoo doll of it Mom and Google possible Last names while posting right wing misogynistic non sequitors on NHB'd while the dip shits prop up your limp sOul?

You've shared too much like an emo thu years. Front not. Go away
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu May 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Orenthal wrote:You didn't pm me... and you'd know I was gay if you paid attention to the smart people.

Can't decide on u OJ.

I'm winning but the loser baggage limit perplexes me.

Like when ur eating Bachman out u come up for air, I look in ur eyes, and I just don't know.

Let go of ur regret of not being a non contributing gunning drone and being a for profit drone and look up at the :7'.

Entrepreneurship & all that
jb

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 pm

jb wrote:
Orenthal wrote:You didn't pm me... and you'd know I was gay if you paid attention to the smart people.

Can't decide on u OJ.

I'm winning but the loser baggage limit perplexes me.

Like when ur eating Bachman out u come up for air, I look in ur eyes, and I just don't know.

Let go of ur regret of not being a non contributing gunning drone and being a for profit drone and look up at the :7'.

Entrepreneurship & all that

Bachman (hate her) feh, I prefer Pelosi. Think botox helps down there???

Just being considered makes me have this feeling of worth I haven't felt in days.
(inlove)
Orenthal

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Damng, canmot hepl butt agrees with Peeker, steps ayaw fromz the Internets JB, at lpeast a forr a weequend.

Nots ure what youds half to feel so rightjus about in dis place latelyy, not like you've brung uber takes adn profound prespective to teh joint all the while, fish flip flop less than youz. I don't even thimk you realiaze how off ten you've agreed w\the posterf you is vehemmently trying to dis wit. Not a Heat fan, could a fooled everyone not named JB, and you call eye a Boston fan, funny stuhff.

I think intellectual honesty comes in an easy to chew tablet JB. Double your dose.

Not surei f this is one of those crazyy JB short term malfunctrions, a drunken stumble or total ball bussin, eithet wya the schtick doesn't work fer you, only certsain people can be Interweb Duechbags. Your better than this.

If youre truly going goig gone than you still owe me a pizza...but if dis is the real you us pussies have to deal with theb I think I found somwthing of yours:
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu May 19, 2011 6:24 pm

More people should use the phrase "Chief" to describe people.

just sounds cool, and like you're in some super hero universe.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 19, 2011 7:27 pm

No Jihad is complete without FUDU pontificating about the Jihadee and SSS raising his hand for attention.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 19, 2011 7:49 pm

What's wrong no recent talking points to copy & paste as your own?

Eye have a take and don't swallow, its not that hard.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Good one FUDU!

You get three pats on the head!!!

Try a little harder though, I know you can earn five!@$!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 pm

:pop:

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 19, 2011 8:04 pm

BAD EFFORT FUDU, that's negative 1 head pat.

FWIW: we all know the entire bad aura around here has nothing to do with JB, righties, lefties, centrists, Herms or e0's. It is all motherscratcher. If Peeks would finally man up and ban that cancer this place would pick right back up.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Orenthal

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 19, 2011 8:09 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:FWIW: we all know the entire bad aura around here has nothing to do with JB, righties, lefties, centrists, Herms or e0's. It is all motherscratcher. If Peeks would finally man up and ban that cancer this place would pick right back up.

FWIW that wasn't worth much.

FUDU

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA