Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Loud lady kicked off train

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Loud lady kicked off train

Unread postby StewieG » Wed May 18, 2011 5:14 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookou ... -by-police

The Cliff notes are this:

A lady was sitting in the quiet car of an Amtrack train (one that does not permit cell phone conversations, and only allows conversations between passengers in 'hushed tones', with signs posted at eye-level every 5 feet stating as such) loudly talking on her cell phone for 16 hours.

A passenger confronted the lady about it. Passengers say the lady became 'aggressive' and 'rude'. The lady said she felt 'disrespected'.

She was eventually arrested for disorderly conduct.

Thoughts?

I, for one, am very glad to see that bitch get her comeuppance. There are other cars where you can gab and yap for 16 hours, there's no reason to invade the car that is designed for the very purpose of stopping that. And fuck her for thinking the rules don't apply to her.

Also, due to the wording of the article, I'm not quite sure if she was actually on her phone for 16 hours (I would've killed her well before then) or if that's how long the trip was supposed to take.

EDIT: And I did put this in the wrong forum. Bravo, me. Mods please move it to NHB
Last edited by StewieG on Wed May 18, 2011 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Re: Loud lady kicked off train

Unread postby hiko » Wed May 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Good.

Hope they give her the lethal injection.
hiko

Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed May 18, 2011 9:37 pm

They should make her pay the fare for everyone that passed through the quiet car on that trip. My biggest pet peeve is people that think they are entitled to live above simple rules. Get bent bitch, I laugh at your false sense of entitlement.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 18, 2011 10:01 pm

I hate loud people.

And assholes with cell phones should be pushed down a flight of stairs. I was standing in line to get cigarettes and 3 of the 4 people infront of me where on cell phones even when they spoke to the clerk. Incredible rudeness, one of them even complaining about the line to asshole on his phone, because a cunt with an iPhone is far too important to stand in line like the rest of us.

I hate Americans.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby StewieG » Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I hate loud people.

And assholes with cell phones should be pushed down a flight of stairs. I was standing in line to get cigarettes and 3 of the 4 people infront of me where on cell phones even when they spoke to the clerk. Incredible rudeness, one of them even complaining about the line to asshole on his phone, because a cunt with an iPhone is far too important to stand in line like the rest of us.

I hate Americans.

As a former cashier, I absolutely hated the fucker with the cell phone chatting away while I'm trying to ring them out. I used to try to chat them up as much as I thought I could get away with and distract them from their conversation, unless it was obvious that it was something serious (like illness or dead grandma or something). 99% of them were just chatting with their buddies though.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture