Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

McNair To Crackmore ... I Don't Like It

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

McNair To Crackmore ... I Don't Like It

Unread postby swerb » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:04 am

Granted, the over/under on games played is likely around 11.5 ... but if McNair can stay on the field, he is a huge upgrade over Akili Boller and makes Baltimore and the division that much tougher.

For years, the Cavs/Indians/Browns are in the worst divisions in their respective sports, then when things start to turn for us ... we have the Tigers and White Sox emerge in MLB, all five teams in the Cavs division go to the playoffs, and the AFC North suddenly becomes maybe the formdiable division in football.

McNair's still got at least a couple very good seasons in him. He doesn't throw picks, doesn't take sacks, and is reunited with Derrick Mason and also has one of the leagues best TE's in Heap, and last years 1st rd pick Mark Clayton from Oklahoma. And hes a leader. The Ravens will rally behind him and be a more confident offensive unit than they were under Boller, who the team came to resent.

I don't like this ...
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

McNair

Unread postby bostondog » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:57 am

I think McNair is a great addition for the Rats. He still has gas in the tank. Getting the offense moving has always been one of their biggest problems. This definitely makes life harder for us.
bostondog

Unread postby GreatGoo » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:32 pm

McNair is fragile now a days and i bet he only makes it 5 or 6 games into the season. However the ravens have made some good pick ups this offseason.
GreatGoo
Awaiting First Championship

Favorite Player: TBD
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL