Text Size

No Holds Barred

mendenhall dumped

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

mendenhall dumped

Unread postby jb » Fri May 06, 2011 5:04 pm

jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: mendenhall dumped

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Fri May 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Too bad so sad ..........................................................not
SoulDawg74

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri May 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Don't blame Mendenhall. Blame the assholes who were operating the remote controls that were controling the robots that flew the planes into the WTC towers.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Soul_Thief_420 » Fri May 06, 2011 7:56 pm

meh....just goes to show, money doesn't buy ya brains.

Just too bad stupidity isn't painful...
The opinions of worthless people...are equally worthless.
Soul_Thief_420

Favorite Player: Bernie Kosar
Least Favorite Player: Art Modell

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Fri May 06, 2011 8:54 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Don't blame Mendenhall. Blame the assholes who were operating the remote controls that were controling the robots that flew the planes into the WTC towers.

SD:

The building that was blown up was the gubermint building right next store which wasn't touched by the planes but went down like cards demo style.

butt even if you got invoices of the special explosive paint allegedly painted onto all the beams and structural members by work crews weeks before the incident allegedly , that still doesn't excuse you being so stoopid as to let the air out of the balloon of the Country celebratin a cretins demise.

If this was the season and there wasn't a strike Roney would have traded his dumb ass on the spot or cut him , and
Goodell would have slapped him with a hefty fine.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri May 06, 2011 9:32 pm

^I'm glad I clicked this forum for the first time in weeks.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon May 09, 2011 4:05 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:Don't blame Mendenhall. Blame the assholes who were operating the remote controls that were controling the robots that flew the planes into the WTC towers.

SD:

The building that was blown up was the gubermint building right next store which wasn't touched by the planes but went down like cards demo style.

butt even if you got invoices of the special explosive paint allegedly painted onto all the beams and structural members by work crews weeks before the incident allegedly , that still doesn't excuse you being so stoopid as to let the air out of the balloon of the Country celebratin a cretins demise.

If this was the season and there wasn't a strike Roney would have traded his dumb ass on the spot or cut him , and
Goodell would have slapped him with a hefty fine.

SoulDawg

This is a joke, right? I honestly can't tell.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Mon May 09, 2011 9:23 pm

What ever happened to freedom of speech? Didn't Mend only say something along the lines of "people shouldn't be celebrating someones death"?

What's wrong with that?
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007

Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Unread postby hiko » Mon May 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Rat_Tail wrote:What ever happened to freedom of speech? Didn't Mend only say something along the lines of "people shouldn't be celebrating someones death"?

What's wrong with that?

He didn't get dumped for that. It was his 9/11 conspiracy theory tweets that got him canned.

Freedom of speech is only free if you have nothing to lose and no one cares what you say.
hiko

Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon May 09, 2011 9:40 pm

butt even if you got invoices of the special explosive paint allegedly painted onto all the beams and structural members by work crews weeks before the incident allegedly ,

In all the ignorance and stupidity I've read from 9-11 conspiracy theorists this right here takes the freaking cake

Its one I've never heard....secret exploding paint.... JFC...whack me upside the head and call me Sally

That's gotta be big news to all the "thermite cutter charge" lemmings, eh?

...and pray tell, do you have a link to this laffable bullshit?
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon May 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Christ and I thought the fucking jet hitting the building was what caused it to collapse...... but it was really the explosive paint.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue May 10, 2011 12:07 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Christ and I thought the fucking jet hitting the building was what caused it to collapse...... but it was really the explosive paint.

it sounds more like looney tunes wily coyote type plot than a conspiracy theory.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby gotribe31 » Tue May 10, 2011 7:58 am

Rat_Tail wrote:What ever happened to freedom of speech? Didn't Mend only say something along the lines of "people shouldn't be celebrating someones death"?

What's wrong with that?

My single biggest pet peeve in the world: when freedom of speech is interpreted as freedom from consequences of speech.

No one threw him in the gulag. He wasn't executed on the steps of the Capitol. He can SAY whatever the hell he wants without being arrested, and no laws can be passed restricting his speech.

That does not mean that he can say whatever he wants and no one is allowed to hold him accountable. He also said "we haven't heard both sides of the story" and “I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style.”

He's an idiot who got what was coming to him for being an idiot.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue May 10, 2011 8:17 am

gotribe31 wrote:

What's wrong with that?

My single biggest pet peeve in the world: when freedom of speech is interpreted as freedom from consequences of speech.

No one threw him in the gulag. He wasn't executed on the steps of the Capitol. He can SAY whatever the hell he wants without being arrested, and no laws can be passed restricting his speech.

That does not mean that he can say whatever he wants and no one is allowed to hold him accountable. He also said "we haven't heard both sides of the story" and “I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style.”

He's an idiot who got what was coming to him for being an idiot.

no no no, you have it all wrong.

Freedom of speech means that you can say whatever you want and nobody is allowed to criticize you or what you said. And then everyone gets ice cream.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby General » Tue May 10, 2011 8:52 am

Maybe if we changed the name from "The Bill of Rights" to "The Bill of Privileges" it might straighten out some misunderstandings. On the other hand, would all athletes and celebrities just STFU and continue to entertain me with your "craft". Idiots.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:42 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Christ and I thought the fucking jet hitting the building was what caused it to collapse...... but it was really the explosive paint.

SD:

Not at all the Jet fuel burning weakened 6 floors in the upper I/3 of the building causing instability to the structure supporting as many as 20 oe 30 floors above the impact , the subsequent failure provided a multiplier afffect as 30 flloors dropped into the weakened area hammer blowing the resultant lower floors into an increasing ripple of concussive force, as each floor had to withstand more and more of the weight of the failed structure piling in upon itself.

Simple physics.

Otoh the 40 story building next to the structures was untouched by either plane or their jet fuel.

Yet mysteriously collapsed demolition style ,on its own accord.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby JCoz » Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:

SD:

Not at all the Jet fuel burning weakened 6 floors in the upper I/3 of the building causing instability to the structure supporting as many as 20 oe 30 floors above the impact , the subsequent failure provided a multiplier afffect as 30 flloors dropped into the weakened area hammer blowing the resultant lower floors into an increasing ripple of concussive force, as each floor had to withstand more and more of the weight of the failed structure piling in upon itself.

Simple physics.

Otoh the 40 story building next to the structures was untouched by either plane or their jet fuel.

Yet mysteriously collapsed demolition style ,on its own accord.

SoulDawg

I'm only gonna say one thing: Less loose change, more popular mechanics.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue May 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Terrorists and jets caused 9/11.

There was no conspiracy, no super thermite or exploding paint. (which might be the funniest reach of all time)

'Shard needs to realize that one Critical Thinking class doesn't make him fuckin Yoda.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Terrorists and jets caused 9/11.

There was no conspiracy, no super thermite or exploding paint. (which might be the funniest reach of all time)

'Shard needs to realize that one Critical Thinking class doesn't make him fuckin Yoda.

SD:

Right so i guess that makes you a rocket scientist for figuring that out all by yourself .

Now if you can just splain how them pilots who couldn't qualify in a piper flew.. them puppies in there like they were straight outta top gun ,.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble , then you can tell me how the magic bullet which blew off Kennedies head traveled through governor Connelly's arm and chest and came out as pristine as a babies behind .

As unmarked as any round in a box after killing one man and wounding another .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue May 10, 2011 10:26 pm

You watch too much of Oliver Stone's bullshit.

But yeah, they probably had trained pilots kill themselves by flying a jumbo jet full of people into the WTC. That makes alot of sense, a massive conspiracy involving thousands of people wouldn't be hard to cover up at all.

and the "pristine bullet" isn't pristine.

Truther's are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, and right behind them are the Kennedy Conspiracy people. You seem to be both.

But it don't really matter, they can't prove shit, which is important when you're trying to convince that the obvious and logical answer is really a giant cover-up.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby gotribe31 » Tue May 10, 2011 10:38 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Terrorists and jets caused 9/11.

SD:

Right so i guess that makes you a rocket scientist for figuring that out all by yourself .

Now if you can just splain how them pilots who couldn't qualify in a piper flew.. them puppies in there like they were straight outta top gun ,.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble , then you can tell me how the magic bullet which blew off Kennedies head traveled through governor Connelly's arm and chest and came out as pristine as a babies behind .

As unmarked as any round in a box after killing one man and wounding another .

SoulDawg

Just stop. You're embarrasing yourself, which at this point I didn't even think was possible.

If you insist on going down this line, at least go read the 9/11 Commission Report. Then come back and we can have an intelligent, big boy discussion. If you want to just keep rehashing tired old conspiracy theory bullshit that has been disproven by every reputable source imaginable, you're just wasting space on the internet.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue May 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:You watch too much of Oliver Stone's bullshit.

But yeah, they probably had trained pilots kill themselves by flying a jumbo jet full of people into the WTC. That makes alot of sense, a massive conspiracy involving thousands of people wouldn't be hard to cover up at all.

and the "pristine bullet" isn't pristine.

Truther's are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, and right behind them are the Kennedy Conspiracy people. You seem to be both.

But it don't really matter, they can't prove shit, which is important when you're trying to convince that the obvious and logical answer is really a giant cover-up.

SD:

The most dynamic intelligent leaders of this generation were all assassinated in the sixties when the Country experienced its most important growth , civil rights for All Americans and placing a man on the Moon to highlight our dominance as a Country over this planet .

Since then the war has been on from without and within to pull us down and erode our way of life to the greatest Country the World has ever seen.

Which includes Americans more worried about making a buck to the detriment of this Country its workforce and its people to line their own pockets some of which are at levels way above your pay grade..

But not to worry the world has plenty of sheep , that trust in the folly of man .

Hitler about nailed it.

People will believe a lie quicker than they'll buy the truth.

Me I'm from Missouri.

You can have the last word , I'm thru on this subject which really isn't football related just tied into Mendenhalls insensitive tweets .

His comments were as timely as discussing the will at the wake , when the body hasn't had time to get cold .

Whether or not his points had relevance is irrelevant .

There is a time and place for everything and that was neither the time nor the place.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue May 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Yeah, man, you're so deep and knowing. It must be nice to not be one of us "sheep", eh? We've been played! I can't believe I was fooled by all those facts! When the obvious answer was unproven nutjob conspiracy bullshit that couldn't fool a 3rd grader.

Peace, brah.....and may the sweet lord continue to bless you with the knowledge he has neglected to share with the rest of us.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue May 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Yeah, man, you're so deep and knowing. It must be nice to not be one of us "sheep", eh? We've been played! I can't believe I was fooled by all those facts! When the obvious answer was unproven nutjob conspiracy bullshit that couldn't fool a 3rd grader.

Peace, brah.....and may the sweet lord continue to bless you with the knowledge he has neglected to share with the rest of us.

SD:

didn't mean to reply because i said you can have the last word .

But God has hardly blessed me with Clairvoyance , but he did move me to broach a subject which will solicit responses fraught with ridicule ,so I take no issue with you for your response because i expected it and more.

Didn't call you persay a sheep , but they are out there .

Did you see Jimmy Swaggart comeback after he committed his sin.

Did you see tammy faye and her bow cry about being down to their last $100,000.00 after he was defrocked .

Did you see that hypocrite minister in Atlanta get nailed when his six boyfriends all started a cat fight .

or the pedophile Law suits which plague the Catholic Church.

Did they find one WoMD in all of Irag, yet they're the same source we have to rely on for the events of that tragic day in September.

Did you know the one room in the Pentagon which had all the records and all the computers and all the accountants which could explain a 3 trillion dollar overrun which had initiated an investigation which had been launched one month prior to the event by congress was the one department which coincidentally was destroyed on that day .

Did you know there are eyewitnesses including a sargent now retired who worked at a desk and survived that attack who has given testimony that it was a missle .

Do you know a plane couldn't have physically penetrated into the interior to the depths associated with the destruction , and their is no evidence of plane wreckage whatsoever.not even a tail phin or a seat .

Do you know they found all the black boxes they said they didn't find., and prior to that event there had never been a case where they couldn't find those boxes.

Do you know who had the most to gain by giving Haliburton and exclusive contract to rebuild the same Country we just destroyed .hint its the same ones that said there were WMD's.

That really ought to give ya a good laugh at those nut jobs.

Almost as much as those stories to frighten children which said Hitler was burning jews.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 11, 2011 12:05 am

Did you know the one room in the Pentagon which had all the records and all the computers and all the accountants which could explain a 3 trillion dollar overrun which had initiated an investigation which had been launched one month prior to the event by congress was the one department which coincidentally was destroyed on that day .

Did you know there are eyewitnesses including a sargent now retired who worked at a desk and survived that attack who has given testimony that it was a missle .

Do you know a plane couldn't have physically penetrated into the interior to the depths associated with the destruction , and their is no evidence of plane wreckage whatsoever.not even a tail phin or a seat .

Do you know they found all the black boxes they said they didn't find., and prior to that event there had never been a case where they couldn't find those boxes.

Do you know who had the most to gain by giving Haliburton and exclusive contract to rebuild the same Country we just destroyed .hint its the same ones that said there were WMD's.

I'll go down the line of bullshit here.

1. Yeah? How do you know that? Prove it.

2. Did you know there were waaaaaaaay more eyewitnesses that saw a fucking plane? And a plane crashing into a building IS A MISSILE.

3. Moron, this is a picture of part of the wreck infront of the Pentagon, it's aluminum debris, which I don't think the Pentagon is made of aluminum, oh and notice THE LUGGAGE mixed in with the debris. What Dumbshit won't undertsand is that most of the plane went into the fucking building and was buried under the burning rubble of the floors above........ which had collapsed on top of it.

4. Yeah? Prove it. Prove they found them.

You're so full of shit. The last line is the only thing remotely true in the whole goddamn post.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Wed May 11, 2011 6:27 am

Its Official... SD is Gimmesome Roy

The Perfect High

There once was a boy named Gimme-Some-Roy... He was nothin' like me or you,
'cause laying back and getting high was all he cared to do.

As a kid, he sat in the cellar...sniffing airplane glue. And then he smoked banana peels, when that was the thing to do. He tried aspirin in Coca-Cola, he breathed helium on the sly, and his life became an endless search to find the perfect high.

But grass just made him wanna lay back and eat chocolate-chip pizza all night,
and the great things he wrote when he was stoned looked like shit in the morning light.
Speed made him wanna rap all day, reds laid him too far back, Cocaine-Rose was sweet to his nose, but the price nearly broke his back.

He tried PCP, he tried THC, but they never quite did the trick. Poppers nearly blew his heart, mushrooms made him sick. Acid made him see the light, but he couldn't remember it long. Hash was a little too weak, and smack was a lot too strong. Quaaludes made him stumble, booze just made him cry, Then he heard of a cat named Baba Fats who knew of the perfect high.

Now, Baba Fats was a hermit cat...lived high up in Nepal, High on a craggy mountain top, up a sheer and icy wall. "Well, hell!" says Roy, "I'm a healthy boy, and I'll crawl or climb or fly,
Till I find that guru who'll give me the clue as to what's the perfect high."

So out and off goes Gimme-Some-Roy, to the land that knows no time, Up a trail no man could conquer, to a cliff no man could climb. For fourteen years he climbed that cliff...back down again he'd slide . . .
He'd sit and cry, then climb some more, pursuing the perfect high.

Grinding his teeth, coughing blood, aching and shaking and weak, Starving and sore, bleeding and tore, he reaches the mountain peak. And his eyes blink red like a snow-blind wolf, and he snarls the snarl of a rat,
As there in repose, and wearing no clothes, sits the god-like Baba Fats.

"What's happenin', Fats?" says Roy with joy, "I've come to state my biz . . .
I hear you're hip to the perfect trip... Please tell me what it is. "For you can see," says Roy to he, "I'm about to die, So for my last ride, tell me, how can I achieve the perfect high?"

"Well, dog my cats!" says Baba Fats. "Another burned out soul, Who's lookin' for an alchemist to turn his trip to gold. It isn't in a dealer's stash, or on a druggist's shelf... Son, if you would find the perfect high, find it in yourself."

"Why, you jive mother-fucker!" says Roy, "I climbed through rain and sleet,
I froze three fingers off my hands, and four toes off my feet! I braved the lair of the polar bear, I've tasted the maggot's kiss. Now, you tell me the high is in myself? What kinda shit is this?

My ears, before they froze off," says Roy, "had heard all kindsa crap; But I didn't climb for fourteen years to hear your sophomore rap. And I didn't climb up here to hear that the high is on the natch, So you tell me where the real stuff is, or I'll kill your guru ass!"

"Okay...okay," says Baba Fats, "You're forcin' it outta me... There is a land beyond the sun that's known as Zabolee. A wretched land of stone and sand, where snakes and buzzards scream, And in this devil's garden blooms the mystic Tzutzu tree.

Now, once every ten years it blooms one flower, as white as the Key West sky,
And he who eats of the Tzutzu flower shall know the perfect high. For the rush comes on like a tidal wave...hits like the blazin' sun. And the high? It lasts forever, and the down don't never come.

But, Zabolee Land is ruled by a giant, who stands twelve cubits high, And with eyes of red in his hundred heads, he awaits the passer-by. And you must slay the red-eyed giant, and swim the river of slime, Where the mucous beasts await to feast on those who journey by. And if you slay the giant and beasts, and swim the slimy sea, There's a blood-drinking witch who sharpens her teeth as she guards the Tzutzu tree."

"Well, to hell with your witches and giants," says Roy, "To hell with the beasts of the sea--
Why, as long as the Tzutzu flower still blooms, hope still blooms for me."
And with tears of joy in his sun-blind eyes, he slips the guru a five, And crawls back down the mountainside, pursuing the perfect high.

"Well, that is that," says Baba Fats, sitting back down on his stone, Facing another thousand years of talking to God, alone. "Yes, Lord, it's always the same...old men or bright-eyed youth... It's always easier to sell 'em some shit than it is to tell them the truth."
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:10 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

I'll go down the line of bullshit here.

1. Yeah? How do you know that? Prove it.

2. Did you know there were waaaaaaaay more eyewitnesses that saw a fucking plane? And a plane crashing into a building IS A MISSILE.

3. Moron, this is a picture of part of the wreck infront of the Pentagon, it's aluminum debris, which I don't think the Pentagon is made of aluminum, oh and notice THE LUGGAGE mixed in with the debris. What Dumbshit won't undertsand is that most of the plane went into the fucking building and was buried under the burning rubble of the floors above........ which had collapsed on top of it.

4. Yeah? Prove it. Prove they found them.

You're so full of shit. The last line is the only thing remotely true in the whole goddamn post.

Just to add to this, it is a complete and total myth that there are no eyewitnesses that saw the plane hit the Pentagon. There were several that told the TV cameras IMMEDIATELY afterward that they heard and saw a plane pass over them and then heard the plane hit the building. In addition to that, I personally know a guy who was there, on the scene, and watched the plane hit the building. There is absolutely no doubt in the mind of any rational human being that a jet was crashed into the pentagon by an Islamic extremist who hijacked the plane. None. So just stop.

And a 3 TRILLION dollar overrun? HAHAHAHAHAHA, right. The government had a project that went over budget by the national debt. And then shot a missile into the pentagon to protect that project. And would you care to explain why all of the computers and records from a Congressional investigation would be stored in one single room in the pentagon?

You're embarrasing yourself. And considering the bar you've set for your posts and "thought" is pretty damn low to begin with, that's really saying something.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby WarAdmiral » Wed May 11, 2011 9:46 am

People will believe what they want to believe, if it fits an already preconceived agenda. Even if that believe goes against any and all rational opinion and fact.

I do believe it is healthy to question all angles of most these issues, and look at motives and the facts. When people stop being critical of our government and leaders, the end of that form of government will be near. Where that questioning becomes counter productive is when personal agendas enter the picture. Axes will be ground, and heads will needlessly roll. A lot of people have profited from these conspiracies, and to me it is near treason for some of them.

Look at the facts, leave personal agendas out, and you will find our government, despite it's flaws, is pretty fucking awesome. IMO.

And to stay on topic, those filthy stenched wenches and wankers will be swinging their urine soaked, baby poop towels like coked up, crack whores, the first time Mendenhall busts one loose at Ketchup field.
WarAdmiral

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 12:26 pm

This is officially the worst thread ever ran in a Sports Forum on TCF.

SD and people who took SD bait, pat yourselves on the back. Because that's pretty effin impressive.

Be relieved Pros.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed May 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Back on topic- Reshard Mendenhall is moron.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Wed May 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Back on topic- Reshard Mendenhall is moron.

NO Doubt , but he's still smart next to a Sheeler fan
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu May 12, 2011 9:29 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:

I dunno, I think most folks would like to know more about your above quote of " its simple physics" and its relationship to "exploding paint" before the jury decides on a verdict
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu May 12, 2011 9:47 am

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:

I dunno, I think most folks would like to know more about your above quote of " its simple physics" and its relationship to "exploding paint" before the jury decides on a verdict

what's a folks
SoulDawg74

Unread postby danwismar » Thu May 12, 2011 9:51 am

Wow....you stay away for a day or two, and look what you miss.

The 9/11 truther stuff was bizarre (exploding paint...wow) but when it devolves into Holocaust denial, well, then it becomes obscene.

The Pentagon missile thing is among the more deranged of all the truther stuff. I am breathless with anticipation to hear how these folks explain what happened to the airliner, the pilots, Barbara Olson, (whose phone calls from the hijacked plane to her husband the Solicitor General are a matter of record)and all the other passengers on the airplane they say never hit the Pentagon.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu May 12, 2011 11:07 am

LOFL ^^^^^^^

Ain't the internet great?

You can't even say "you can't make this stuff up."
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:15 pm

danwismar wrote:Wow....you stay away for a day or two, and look what you miss.

The 9/11 truther stuff was bizarre (exploding paint...wow) but when it devolves into Holocaust denial, well, then it becomes obscene.

The Pentagon missile thing is among the more deranged of all the truther stuff. I am breathless with anticipation to hear how these folks explain what happened to the airliner, the pilots, Barbara Olson, (whose phone calls from the hijacked plane to her husband the Solicitor General are a matter of record)and all the other passengers on the airplane they say never hit the Pentagon.

They have voice software which can be computer enhanced to where your mom couldn't tell you from the copy , complete digital imaging down to the last decibel .

That and cars which run on salt water , too bad the guy with that patent got one behind his ear.

Course those who beleive a country who put men on the moon 50 years ago doesn't have better technology than oil burning energy sources will laugh their ass off at that one .

too bad the jokes on you.

Souldawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 12, 2011 2:21 pm

SD how in the hell do you get Internet in that rock you live under?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 12, 2011 2:58 pm

I never thought we would find a topic where SD sound more ridiculous than when he goes on his QB diatribes. This thread is golden.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby JCoz » Thu May 12, 2011 3:52 pm

danwismar wrote:Wow....you stay away for a day or two, and look what you miss.

Where's the Holocaust denial? I can't but skim anything typed by SD, so I'd appreciate you pointing it out if I missed something that good.

Exploding paint, magic bullets, global conspiracies, super-digital voice simulators, and saltwater-powered automobiles......come on, tell me there really is holocaust denial in here topping this all off.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby diminishingskills » Thu May 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Anybody who really believes in elaborate conspiracy theories is missing two fundamental points:

1. Governments can't coordinate a damn thing in a small frame of time. It took FEMA five days to get bottled water to the Superdome during Katrina. If the government had really set out ten years ago to knock out the WTC and make it look like terrorists did it, the WTC would still be standing today, because government officials would still be arguing over what kind of donuts to serve at their next meeting.

2. Any secret that is known by more than one person ain't a secret. Somebody is going to spill the beans, especially when the potential gain is so huge.

The idea that a government, which by its nature is very slow-moving and not especially competent, can suddenly pull itself together and seamlessly pull off some of the largest conspiracies in history, with nobody else knowing and no information ever being leaked ... that's straight out of Tin Foil Hat Land.

As a wise man once said, never attribute to malice that which can be explained by mere incompetence.
If it flies, floats, or fornicates, always rent it -- it's cheaper in the long run.
diminishingskills
TCF Alumni President

Favorite Player: Those who try
Least Favorite Player: Those who don't

Unread postby diminishingskills » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Ziner wrote:I never thought we would find a topic where SD sound more ridiculous than when he goes on his QB diatribes. This thread is golden.

You know, we really need a tie-in where Daryll Clark (who would have been about 12 years old then) was supposed to be the fifth hijacker on United 93.
If it flies, floats, or fornicates, always rent it -- it's cheaper in the long run.
diminishingskills
TCF Alumni President

Favorite Player: Those who try
Least Favorite Player: Those who don't

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu May 12, 2011 4:54 pm

["diminishingskills"]

Anybody who really believes in elaborate conspiracy theories is missing two fundamental points:

1. Governments can't coordinate a damn thing in a small frame of time. It took FEMA five days to get bottled water to the Superdome during Katrina. If the government had really set out ten years ago to knock out the WTC and make it look like terrorists did it, the WTC would still be standing today, because government officials would still be arguing over what kind of donuts to serve at their next meeting.

SD:

Thats how Obama was able to go in and pop Bin laden's Brains out , because they couldn't keep it secret

D>

2. Any secret that is known by more than one person ain't a secret. Somebody is going to spill the beans, especially when the potential gain is so huge.

SD:

Guess you never heard of the Manhattan Project adjusted for inflation 3 Billion spent in the forties would be worth how much today , never mind it was coordinated over multiple separate states and sites to supply the material and technical knowledge and thousands of workers to construct the sites and both work on the project .

Naw the gubermint couldn't do that without a peep .

Oooops whats that you say .

D>

The idea that a government, which by its nature is very slow-moving and not especially competent, can suddenly pull itself together and seamlessly pull off some of the largest conspiracies in history, with nobody else knowing and no information ever being leaked ... that's straight out of Tin Foil Hat Land.

As a wise man once said, never attribute to malice that which can be explained by mere incompetence.

SD:

Children are easily led , easily fooled, and easily subdued ,only a child fails to weigh all possibilities before dismissing anything out of hand.

At one time the World was flat , ask anybody .

The stars and Moon revolved around the Earth , ask anybody

At one time we were a nation of leaders and innovators , now the flocks of sheep gather tp be led.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby danwismar » Thu May 12, 2011 4:59 pm

JCoz wrote:
Where's the Holocaust denial? I can't but skim anything typed by SD, so I'd appreciate you pointing it out if I missed something that good.

Here's the SD quote which I took to be thinly veiled Holocaust denial: (included with a little context...)

Almost as much as those stories to frighten children which said Hitler was burning jews.

Is there another way to take that?
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby hiko » Thu May 12, 2011 5:07 pm

danwismar wrote:
JCoz wrote:

Here's the SD quote which I took to be thinly veiled Holocaust denial: (included with a little context...)

The way I took that is that SD is saying that German citizens used to scoff at the reports that Hitler was mass-killing Jews, and then it turned out to be true.
hiko

Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Unread postby danwismar » Thu May 12, 2011 5:31 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:too bad the jokes on you.

Ah yes...possessors of special knowledge...that is the province of the hard core conspiracy theorist...more aware and better read...more courageous and principled than the rest of the "sheep".

No attempt made to answer the questions that jump out at them:

Where is Flight 77 and its pilots and passengers? Were the hijackers that we have records of boarding the planes and taking flight training also government plants? Did Bush sponsor their flight training too?

No need to deal with the information the government has supplied us in the aftermath. They are liars, of course.

The photos we have of airplane wreckage at the Pentagon site?

Planted by the government liars.

The fact that they have confirmed all but a half dozen of the 189 dead from the plane and from the Pentagon offices through DNA matches?

Lies by the liars.

See how easy this is?

I'd be the last person to say we should believe everything the government tells us. There are certain conspiracy theories that I think have merit...because there are real conspiracies by government to keep information from the people.

But there are literally dozens of eye witnesses to the plane crashing into the Pentagon. I've seen video of their first person accounts...where they were standing...what they saw...

I spent a few minutes on the Web this morning before I had to take off for the Tribe game, and it's incredible how much shit is out there on the Flight 77-Pentagon thing...you had to go five pages deep into Google hits before you come across anything from someone who believes a plane actually crashed. It's nuts.

Reading "The Looming Tower" by Lawrence Wright, a fine writer from the (decidedly liberal) The New Yorker Magazine, should be enough to disabuse anyone of the "Bush/Halliburton did it" nonsense. It's the story of bin Laden and Zawahari and KSM and the rest of them and how they planned it, and how they pulled it off.

Reality. Dig it.

danwismar

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 pm

SD:

Thats how Obama was able to go in and pop Bin laden's Brains out , because they couldn't keep it secret

:woot: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Other than a his load into an ass wider than the state of Montana, Obama has never popped anything and other than saying, "yeah, sure, why not?" he had zero to do with popping Osama

....fuck, now that I think of it...Why are you pimping Obama for popping Osama? What did he ever do to warrant a cap in the chin?.....according to you

This needs copy and pasted to the OBR Doghouse thread so donnie thermite and his crew can stick up for your dumb ass
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu May 12, 2011 6:06 pm

hiko wrote:
danwismar wrote:
JCoz wrote:

The way I took that is that SD is saying that German citizens used to scoff at the reports that Hitler was mass-killing Jews, and then it turned out to be true.

SD:

Glad to see someone who has enough intelligience on these boards to show the ability to read between the lines .

Not just the Grman people who had to fear their own Nazified children would turn them in if not a neighbor.

The rest of the World openly scoffed at the stories , even when the Russians overran Camps in the Easteren front where the first Death houses came to life .

The rest of the World put it down as Communist propoganda .

Only when elements of Pattons third army came upon the unbelieble conditions of the death camps and Eisenhower flew in world politicians did the unbelievable events of their despicable crimes gain purchase .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu May 12, 2011 6:31 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:
hiko wrote:
danwismar wrote:
JCoz wrote:

SD:

Glad to see someone who has enough intelligience on these boards to show the ability to read between the lines .

Not just the Grman people who had to fear their own Nazified children would turn them in if not a neighbor.

The rest of the World openly scoffed at the stories , even when the Russians overran Camps in the Easteren front where the first Death houses came to life .

The rest of the World put it down as Communist propoganda .

Only when elements of Pattons third army came upon the unbelieble conditions of the death camps and Eisenhower flew in world politicians did the unbelievable events of their despicable crimes gain purchase .

SoulDawg

SD got sumpin right....bravo

http://www.thetroubleshooters.com/ww2/pt0001.html

The Heart Of Germany describes “Patton’s Troubleshooters drive across the heart of Germany, and the discovery of the Buchenwald Nazi Concentration Camp.

Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby danwismar » Thu May 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Sorry for misinterpreting what you said, SD.

By the way, returning to the plane and the Pentagon...are you suggesting that all of these people are lying?

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/ev ... /bart.html

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/ev ... sgydk.html

danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 12, 2011 6:50 pm

I hope you all spontaneously combust.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Next

Return to No Holds Barred