Text Size

No Holds Barred

Browns lakefront development?

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Browns lakefront development?

Unread postby Commodore Perry » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:49 pm

jb wrote:

the curse and blessing of your gen is that you take Erik Erikson's stages and projected life years they ocur and add 10.

For example, you are basically adolescents until you are 28 - 30 and think about moving out of the house , and you won't hit mid-life until you are 50. Then it'll all be like "hurr, durr, whatddaya mean I missed my shot at having kids and Imina die alone?"

Laugh now.

A good investment tip would be to go into the self-help industry in about 25 years.

PS - No one bothers to analyse gen x becasue we are irrelevant, so don't feel insulted

Man you nailed that. My parents just had a "serious" talk with my 32 year old brother about getting his first apartment. He's been 17 for 15 years now.

Though the self-help industry would be a bad investment. Self help takes focus, dedication and drive. If I were you I'd invest in Pfizer. Self help comes in the form of a pill for those under 35. You would be shocked to find out just how many young people are on pills. I know kids as young as 4.
All the Good Things Happening in Cleveland
http://www.clevelandnewsblog.com
Commodore Perry
Old School American

Re: Browns lakefront development?

Unread postby jb » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Becasue, like NFATA, it is about the have nots gaining benefit by being around the "haves". No one worries about the "haves" being sucked down.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred