Text Size

No Holds Barred

Things I hate...

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Things I hate...

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:21 am

Erie Warrior wrote:
Orenthal wrote: Yet they put up fucking Earth Day. Fuck Earth Day, bunch of commie pinko guilty cuckolds.

Fuck you, Earth Day has never killed millions of innocent people, spawned hate and persecution for millennia, and made intolerance acceptable because it is approved by an invisible man who sits in the clouds and decides what I should and should not do.

Now take your ass outside and pick up some trash.

I'd rather chop down a tree and pour paint thinner into a stream then acknowledge Earth Day.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:28 am

Farce is thinking one knows whats best.

Sean Connery should have slapped his know it all scientist atheist son right on his face.

Also, its just JC.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby Ziner » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:45 am

Earth Day is Gay.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 am

Orenthal wrote:Farce is thinking one knows whats best.

Like thinking Religion A is better than Religion B because some 2,000 year old book says so?

Why should Google endorse Christians? Because there are alot of them? Why are they such bitchy crybabies about not getting acknowledged? This is weaker than the "War on Christmas"

Earth Day makes sense, because there is proof that the Earth exists. The other is about a dude who came back from the dead to live in the sky with his invisible dad and virign mother to judge all man kind.

I'd rather chop down a tree and pour paint thinner into a stream then acknowledge Earth Day.

Jesus wouldn't approve of either, would he? Well...... I guess you did say you are a bad Christian..... Go ahead and ruin your beloved Allfather's creations, i'm sure he won't mind. (btw I seriously doubt you could chop down a tree)
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby jerryroche » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:22 am

Things I Hate…

1) Female TV announcers in MLB, the NFL, the NBA. WTF??? They oughtta be doing the 11 o’clock weather. Or stick ‘em in tight sweaters and short skirts, give ‘em pom-poms, and let ‘em do some cartwheels on the sidelines.

2) Female newspaper beat reporters in MLB, the NFL, the NBA. Let ‘em write up weddings and obits. Or take away their laptops, chain ‘em to the desk, and make ‘em copy edit. Better yet, force ‘em to interview Joe Willie Namath every day of the year, until they quit.

Totally friggin’ worthless.
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Black & gold

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:47 am

^ leaves me speechless.

Do you also play sexist when in bed?
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Like thinking Religion A is better than Religion B because some 2,000 year old book says so?

Why should Google endorse Christians? Because there are alot of them? Why are they such bitchy crybabies about not getting acknowledged? This is weaker than the "War on Christmas"

Earth Day makes sense, because there is proof that the Earth exists. The other is about a dude who came back from the dead to live in the sky with his invisible dad and virign mother to judge all man kind.

Jesus wouldn't approve of either, would he? Well...... I guess you did say you are a bad Christian..... Go ahead and ruin your beloved Allfather's creations, i'm sure he won't mind. (btw I seriously doubt you could chop down a tree)

It's already come and gone, but for my belated gift to Earth day I'm going to get my 1969 Dart out of storage and fire that bitch up today, spewing all the 98 octane I can into the atmosphere. Since you ruined my weekend I hope you choke on the fumes.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

(Christian mythology rant)

My point wasn't that I'm in love with Chritianity, I am a horrible Christian, and have little care for organized religion. My only point is the overcorrection goes so far, my post pointed out Google, but for fucks sake it was hardly limited, that it becomes more zealous then Pat Robertson.

Also I could point out 1,000X more human suffering that was caused in the complete absence of religion. To say its removal would create some utopia, or that the moral and ethical guidelines produce no benefit to the human race, is pure smug. Its on the level of Hybrid Car owner chastising SUV owner.

Fuck Earth Day.
Orenthal

Unread postby jerryroche » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:57 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:^ leaves me speechless.

Do you also play sexist when in bed?

Chalk one up for me. Not often e0y2e3 is speechless.

Men and women are not created equal. Men are good at some things and bad at others. Women are also good at some things and bad at others. That's not sexism, it's realism.

When was the last time a high-visibility female "sports reporter" said or wrote anything worth saying or writing? Be honest.
jerryroche

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Doris Burk is a better basketball mind than anyone not named Hubie Brown.

Check. <- that was a chess spite, not a go to wiki spite.

You really are a sexist old man.

Fuck me.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jerryroche » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:26 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Doris Burk is a better basketball mind than anyone not named Hubie Brown.

Point to the server. Burk is a notable exception to the rule. (deep bow)
jerryroche

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:41 pm

How is she the exception when she is one of about four women that have even gotten the chance to call games?

How do you know?

I can understand not liking big titted hoes that run around the stands and get cameos but WTF do you actually know about smart women calling games?
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Smart women? She is the exception because the rule is women in the media, and it is getting more and more prevalent among their male counterparts, is they have to look good to even gain consideration. Eh and smart good look being the outlier, good looking and dumb there is a spot somewhere, smart and goodlooking dayyyyyum your gonna be the anchor.
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:30 pm

My point wasn't that I'm in love with Chritianity,

Oh I know what your point was, it's to act like baby because fucking Google (seriously..... Google :lmfao: ) didn't acknowledge Christians.

And I don't want Religion removed..... people can worship the fuckin Sasquatch for all I care, it don't mean they need or should be acknowledged, it's not an damn achievment.

But fuck it, it's saturday night and i'm gonna get drunk.

BTW DU, you butt fucker, I shot guns today, that's way cooler than getting a POS car out of the garage.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:.... people can worship the fuckin Sasquatch for all I care.

See, I knew it.

This is all just a big ploy to get people worshiping CDT.

I'm on to you. I see your games.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Damnit. Back inna woods for me.

Sasquatch 2012 "Change You Can Hope For........ but it probably won't happen"

Gonna get dat ANWR Oil, son! Why do moose and deer need oil anyways?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Orenthal wrote:Smart women? She is the exception because the rule is women in the media, and it is getting more and more prevalent among their male counterparts, is they have to look good to even gain consideration. Eh and smart good look being the outlier, good looking and dumb there is a spot somewhere, smart and goodlooking dayyyyyum your gonna be the anchor.

Evidence please.

(you never should have reveled that you are epileptic. I now feel like I should treat you like a rare piece of china.)
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:59 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
Orenthal wrote:Smart women? She is the exception because the rule is women in the media, and it is getting more and more prevalent among their male counterparts, is they have to look good to even gain consideration. Eh and smart good look being the outlier, good looking and dumb there is a spot somewhere, smart and goodlooking dayyyyyum your gonna be the anchor.

Evidence please.

(you never should have reveled that you are epileptic. I now feel like I should treat you like a rare piece of china.)

Isn't listening to Reggie Miller call a game (or talk period) enough to prove that any woman out there should be given a shot?
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:17 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Oh I know what your point was, it's to act like baby because fucking Google (seriously..... Google :lmfao: ) didn't acknowledge Christians.

And I don't want Religion removed..... people can worship the fuckin Sasquatch for all I care, it don't mean they need or should be acknowledged, it's not an damn achievment.

BTW DU, you butt fucker, I shot guns today, that's way cooler than getting a POS car out of the garage.

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here.

~ the late Mitch Hedburg
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:49 am

FUDU wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here.

~ the late Mitch Hedburg

There's omsething we can agree on. Mitch Hedberg was aewsome.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:52 am

Robin Meade, Fox News Babes, Erin Andrews, Lisa Guerrero, Sharon Reed, Sara Underwood, Ann Allred, Dylan Dreyer, the cast of most reality shows.

You show me the fat slob with talent, or the ugly woman, and I'll show you 100 good looking hacks. This isn't some new revelation. My post also didn't deal in absolutes, just that looking good makes it easier, especially in media. Its a visual medium, and Neil Postman wrote about it in 1985 in the book Amusing Ourselves to Death, and its my opinion (subjective) that its only gotten much worse since then.

Think Taft could be elected President today?

Don't know where I said religion should be celebrated as an achievement, just that I hate people that go so far out of their way to be non-offensive and enlightened. Fuck your strawman Sasquatch.
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Orenthal wrote:Don't know where I said religion should be celebrated as an achievement, just that I hate people that go so far out of their way to be non-offensive and enlightened. Fuck your strawman Sasquatch.

Why should Google acknowledge your dumb religion? Just explain that to me.

And why the fuck does it even matter? It's Google!

Poor OJ, the mean internet people didn't salute the sweet baby Jesus on this holy day of our lord. Ohhh The horror.

Today also happens to be the day to remember Marduk, Slayer Of Tiamat. Now grab all the meat you can grill, throw it on fire and stand naked beneath the moon in honor of the Protector Of The Cosmos!
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Obligatory defense post to keep CDT going.

I would suppose the only reason Google should acknowledge/observe/celebrate Easter is because it happens to be the biggest holiday/observance of the Christian faith, or if it makes you feel better, the majority of their US users. The fact they highlight the most obscure bs just makes it seem odd.

Imagine if they crucified Baby Jesus? Would Pilate have been recalled to Rome by Tiberius?
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

It's ok, OJ. I'm done.

I'm starting a religion and I want you to join.

I haven't worked out all the details yet, but i'm probably gonna go with Polytheism.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby jb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:10 am

FUDU wrote:BTW JB, stick with your day job b/c you'd be pretty bad at marketing if you were willing to dis 175 million Christians by ignoring Easter. Gotta say I'm with OJ on that, it's just annoying.

You should hear my ideas about marketing the RC church. I'd give the Muslims a money run in the first world.

Again, you can marker Easter easily, How in the HELL does one market Good Friday though, without going Mel Gibson?

I bet you know all the words to the entire score of Jesus Christ Superstar.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby jb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:13 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Do I have to spell out that Pros is EdgeWaterPeker any clearer for you?

Wait.

Edgewater Joe is Prosecutor is Peeker?
jb

Unread postby jb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:15 am

Orenthal wrote:I DON'T hate...

We all know you hate poor people and government employess, OJ.

Creates your entire belief system.
jb

Unread postby jb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 am

Erie Warrior wrote:
Orenthal wrote: Yet they put up fucking Earth Day. Fuck Earth Day, bunch of commie pinko guilty cuckolds.

Fuck you, Earth Day has never killed millions of innocent people, spawned hate and persecution for millennia, and made intolerance acceptable because it is approved by an invisible man who sits in the clouds and decides what I should and should not do.

Oscar, you're gay.

Boom.

Roasted.
jb

Unread postby jb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:21 am

jerryroche wrote:Things I Hate…

1) Female TV announcers in MLB, the NFL, the NBA. WTF??? They oughtta be doing the 11 o’clock weather. Or stick ‘em in tight sweaters and short skirts, give ‘em pom-poms, and let ‘em do some cartwheels on the sidelines.

2) Female newspaper beat reporters in MLB, the NFL, the NBA. Let ‘em write up weddings and obits. Or take away their laptops, chain ‘em to the desk, and make ‘em copy edit. Better yet, force ‘em to interview Joe Willie Namath every day of the year, until they quit.

Totally friggin’ worthless.

Add in female MC's and all comics except Kathleen Madigan and you've just hit for the cycle.

The worst is that woman who does P-B-P they alway sick Speilman with on Saturdays.

Women sideline reporters are good. You can't get rid of Erin Andrews.

And I'd rather listen to Barkly pass gas than Doris Burke.
jb

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:28 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:It's ok, OJ. I'm done.

I haven't worked out all the details yet, but i'm probably gonna go with Polytheism.

I'm game, they sure were more tolerant of monotheists then vice versa.
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:30 am

jb wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:

Oscar, you're gay.

Boom.

Roasted.

Meh, all those have been accomplished without religion.
Orenthal

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:07 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:It's ok, OJ. I'm done.

Is it a beer church?

lord knows the world could use one of those.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:24 pm

The Browns' 3D helmet logo.

This one is much better:
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians