Text Size

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

Hey Tripods - free Chick-fil-A

Discuss good eats, beverages, recipes, restaraunts, bars and other food and drink related topics in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mswerb

Hey Tripods - free Chick-fil-A

Unread postby Ziner » Tue May 25, 2010 11:26 am

In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Hey Tripods - free Chick-fil-A

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue May 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Not sure how the spicy chicken will be. I'm not really a chicken sandwich guy from there unless I have a coupon. I'm more of the strips and nuggets type.

But I'll check it out.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby hebner20 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Bump

Tripods don't have a shit-fit there is no new offer for free Chick Fil A. I just did not think this warranted a new thread.

Since i have been in the Atlanta area for about 2 months now, i have jumped and I mean Jumped on the Chick Fil A bandwagon. The franchise started in the Atlanta area and they are everywhere down here. I never gave them much of a thought but now I am hooked on the 4 piece chicken strips meal with the Chick Fil A sauce. I was back in Ohio on business this week and I missed my Chick Fil A fix. I have got to get some this week. What is the secret? Do they add an addictive drug to the food somehow? It has definitely become my number 1 fast food restaurant.

I will never have it 50+ times a year like FUDU does the Chipotle pilgrimage but the place rocks.
:cheers:
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey now...

I'm way off the pace for 2011, only 9 trips to Chipotle so far this year. However my Penn Station visits are up as are my gyro trips. I'm trying to eat a little bit more balanced diet this year.

Throughout the course of my travels for eats I have uncovered a harrowing correlation between long lines and traffic jams. Without fail it always comes down to one person, if we can just figure out a way to eliminate that one person I think we can solve most of the worlds problems.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby hebner20 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 pm

^^^^^^

I am selling my Chipotle stock for sure now. Analysts will be slashing sales forecasts once that info gets out. ;-) ;) :wink:
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby waborat » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Walked in once, paid 4 clams on a tiny, dry bird-between-buns w/ a tomato on it...

Be like asking for a Big Mac and getting a patty w/ a pickle...

Oh, and their waffle fries were yellowish-white :pb:
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby jb » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:08 pm

waborat wrote:Walked in once, paid 4 clams on a tiny, dry bird-between-buns w/ a tomato on it...

u musta had a bad experience. try it again.

add hot auce & mayo next trip.

never had an issue w/ chickfillet. great shakes, too.

ps - can you fed ex me a roman burger?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby waborat » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:17 pm

jb wrote:
waborat wrote:Walked in once, paid 4 clams on a tiny, dry bird-between-buns w/ a tomato on it...

u musta had a bad experience. try it again.

add hot auce & mayo next trip.

never had an issue w/ chickfillet. great shakes, too.

ps - can you fed ex me a roman burger?

Funny you say Roman, because after leaving and paying close to $9 for fast chow, I was thinkin I coulda taken out a loan, gone to Hero and gotten sum quality chit :thumb up:

I tried goin one other time, but it was on the sabbath and they were closed?

They Dutch relatives of yours?
waborat

Unread postby jb » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:44 pm

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/the-best-fast-food-fried-chicken-sandwich-2467733/

Good thing CDT isn't in this thread as he knows nothing about chicken sandwiches.
jb

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:44 pm

You fu#$ers are all idiots. Eat at Five Guys burgers. Best fast food hands down. Chick fil A? Seriously, I could go out and get a jar of Vlasics and save my self the indigestion. Their sandwiches always have a strong tastes of pickles regardless of whether I get them taken off or not. Its like they have all the sandwiches pre-made and a guy just stands in the back taking off what people don't want.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Unread postby jb » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:03 pm

RickNashEquilibrium wrote:You fu#$ers are all idiots. Eat at Five Guys burgers. Best fast food hands down.

As overrated as Duke basketball.

I hate wet, limp, greasey fries and the burgers taste like I made them at home on a skilet wallowing in grease. I can do that with my eyes closed at half price. YTF do I want to then go out and pay for that?

5 Guys can't hold Wendy's jock. <- reads really wierd. And it is pricey.

Pickles rule. I ask for extra.
jb

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:47 pm

jb wrote:
RickNashEquilibrium wrote:You fu#$ers are all idiots. Eat at Five Guys burgers. Best fast food hands down.

As overrated as Duke basketball.

I hate wet, limp, greasey fries and the burgers taste like I made them at home on a skilet wallowing in grease. I can do that with my eyes closed at half price. YTF do I want to then go out and pay for that?

5 Guys can't hold Wendy's jock. <- reads really wierd. And it is pricey.

Pickles rule. I ask for extra.

Then this whole mess must be the individual locations we eat at. The one here in Beachwood is outstanding. The burger there reminds me of the 4th of July and their fries have never been limp or wet. Sucks too, because I know Chick-Fil-A has a good rep. I'll still take Popeyes (but with Church's biscuits).
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Unread postby jb » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Popeyes is the shit.

Once every few weeks I drive up where the hood starts in Ytown for my fix.
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Where does the hood end and Poland begin?
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby jb » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:13 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Where does the hood end and Poland begin?

You wish you grew up in Poland, farmboy. ;-) In fact, I attribute mich of your effite Masshole snobbery to latent Poland envy growing up.

Fortunately, Strutters remains a buffer still. Soth of Matthews starting near Trafficant's house is still pretty pristine.

Things get "interesting" at Indianola (Road, not avenue). North of Midlothian is hood. Drove by St Dom's one weekend afternoon when it was 60 degrees recently and it looked like an old Dr Dre/Snoop video down the sidestreets.
jb

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:55 pm

I'm leaning with JB anymore on 5 Guys, unless it is the Lakewood location itself, they are just eh anymore. They taste fine but the quality is bleh, by no means garbage, and sorry JB Wendy's is dumpster food. 5 Guys fries are a matter of location IMO, most times I get em they are top notch, not as good as Penn Station fries though.

You'll get a better burger at 99% of most bar n grilles than 5 Guys in Ctown.

Clausen is the only mass produced grocer pickles I'll ever eat.

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 pm

FUDU wrote:

Don't think this slipped by me.

It didn't but I won't.

You're welcome.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby jb » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:26 am

Wedy's is the caddilac of fast food. You could pay $ 8 for a burger thats not as good.

I don't hate 5 Guys brugers. I just don't get the fuss. It's awe-ite. And I hate natural cut fries when they are greasy as hell. All preference.

If you don't dig Packos pickle & pepper dills, you have no soul. But agree on the fridged pickles thing. Gotta be deli quality. I never get a JJ's sub w/ out the pickle tho.

FUDU wrote:I'm leaning with JB anymore on 5 Guys, unless it is the Lakewood location itself, they are just eh anymore. They taste fine but the quality is bleh, by no means garbage, and sorry JB Wendy's is dumpster food. 5 Guys fries are a matter of location IMO, most times I get em they are top notch, not as good as Penn Station fries though.

You'll get a better burger at 99% of most bar n grilles than 5 Guys in Ctown.

jb

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:52 am

jb wrote:Wedy's is the caddilac of fast food. You could pay $ 8 for a burger thats not as good.

I don't hate 5 Guys brugers. I just don't get the fuss. It's awe-ite. And I hate natural cut fries when they are greasy as hell. All preference.

If you don't dig Packos pickle & pepper dills, you have no soul. But agree on the fridged pickles thing. Gotta be deli quality. I never get a JJ's sub w/ out the pickle tho.

I love Tony Pacos Brittany Tomatoes. A-maz-ing.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Unread postby pup » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:10 pm

or

Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:45 pm

jb wrote:Wedy's is the caddilac of fast food. You could pay $ 8 for a burger thats not as good.

Wendy's absolutely blows. I'd rather eat curry off the ground in a Calcutta alleyway than go to Wendy's. The only good there is the frosty and that's because it's hard to fuck that up.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby jb » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:03 pm

skatingtripods wrote:

Wendy's absolutely blows. I'd rather eat curry off the ground in a Calcutta alleyway than go to Wendy's. The only good there is the frosty and that's because it's hard to fuck that up.

Ur spleefed 'Pods. A double wit cheese and fries (even tho the news ones aren't quite as good) dunked in ketchup mixed with the hot chilli sauce is the best burger/fry combo item available from any order-at-the-counter joint anywhere, including Freddies and In & Out.
jb

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:07 pm

jb wrote:
Ur spleefed 'Pods. A double wit cheese and fries (even tho the news ones aren't quite as good) dunked in ketchup mixed with the hot chilli sauce is the best burger/fry combo item available from any order-at-the-counter joint anywhere, including Freddies and In & Out.

This ^^^

The Wendys by us no longer carries the chili sauce and I refuse to go to that one anymore. Can't have the fries w/o it.

and no mixing w/ ketchup, take it straight
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Love child of shawn kemp » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 pm

I went to Chik Fil A one time and vowed never again. The chicken was not even real chicken, it was that diced and spliced fake patty. Nasty. The fries were damn good though. Five Guys I could eat weekly and not get tired of it. My son and I always sneak peanut shells into my wife's purse and coat pockets. She pulls peanuts out for weeks after a visit which makes it that much more enjoyable to go there.
Love child of shawn kemp

Favorite Player: Flash Gordon
Least Favorite Player: TWofA

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:
jb wrote:

This ^^^

The Wendys by us no longer carries the chili sauce and I refuse to go to that one anymore. Can't have the fries w/o it.

and no mixing w/ ketchup, take it straight

Don't go there often but when I do it's a 2bl w/cheese, fries, and small chili w/chs and extra hotsauce. Need enough for the chili and the fries.

We've done this before but I'll forever swear that the Big Boy from Manners was the best burger of all time. Not the canadian thousand island sauce either. The tartar sauce. Like the Manner's/Bob's at Babbit & Lakeshore or 272nd and Euclid when I was growing up.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:18 pm

jb wrote:Ur spleefed 'Pods. A double wit cheese and fries (even tho the news ones aren't quite as good) dunked in ketchup mixed with the hot chilli sauce is the best burger/fry combo item available from any order-at-the-counter joint anywhere, including Freddies and In & Out.

Awful. Simply awful. Lamest, most pathetic ass fast food burger out there. Their fries aren't even any good.

Haven't gone to Wendy's in at least 3 years to get their food. Don't miss it at all.

Do yourself a favor. Go to Swenson's.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:23 pm

jb wrote:http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/the-best-fast-food-fried-chicken-sandwich-2467733/

Good thing CDT isn't in this thread as he knows nothing about chicken sandwiches.

I think CDT went off his meds on Friday, March 25th, 2011.

Dispatch dregs up Tressel shit that wasn't really even news and then the hoops team is punked by a buncha 17 yr olds coached by a junk bond salesman.

CDT may have gone to Thurmans and just ate til his heart exploded.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:26 pm

skatingtripods wrote:Awful. Simply awful. Lamest, most pathetic ass fast food burger out there. Their fries aren't even any good.

Haven't gone to Wendy's in at least 3 years to get their food. Don't miss it at all.

You haven't been to a Rally's huh? /Puke

And there aren't Swenson's in Madison, OH.

As one who refuses to eat McDonalds it's between the occasional Whopper w/cheese or Wendy's 2b. I like Wendy's. It's clearly you who is gorked here. ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:48 pm

peeker643 wrote:You haven't been to a Rally's huh? /Puke

As one who refuses to eat McDonalds it's between the occasional Whopper w/cheese or Wendy's 2b. I like Wendy's. It's clearly you who is gorked here. ;-) ;) :wink:

Love Rally's, thank you very much. Hardly ever go there because the closest one is somewhere I don't usually go past. Big fan of their fries and the burgers, albeit greasy, are more filling than most places. Plus, I can get 2/$3.

I don't like the bullshit flame-broiled taste of BK. I rarely go there either.

Wendy's is so beyond awful, I cannot for the life of me fathom why people like it so much. Even when I went, I'd get chicken nuggets because the burgers are so unappetizing.

I like McDonalds, quite a bit actually. Convenient, cheap, and tasty. Couldn't care less about Morgan Asshole Spurlock's documentary. Couldn't care less about all the bitching people do about McD and how unhealthy it is.

That said, give me Taco Bell or Arby's over McD. Nothing beats Taco Bell for me in terms of the easy-access fast food joints. Swenson's and Chick-Fil-A are far better on taste, but nothing beats 3 tacos and a chicken burrito for $4.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby jb » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:58 pm

skatingtripods wrote:
jb wrote:Ur spleefed 'Pods. A double wit cheese and fries (even tho the news ones aren't quite as good) dunked in ketchup mixed with the hot chilli sauce is the best burger/fry combo item available from any order-at-the-counter joint anywhere, including Freddies and In & Out.

Awful. Simply awful. Lamest, most pathetic ass fast food burger out there. Their fries aren't even any good.

So-so. A Galley Boy is pretty much a wet, sloppy Sonic with a loyal following. Overpriced & overrated. They even riun tater tots.
Last edited by jb on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jb

Unread postby jb » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:01 pm

peeker643 wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:Awful. Simply awful. Lamest, most pathetic ass fast food burger out there. Their fries aren't even any good.

You haven't been to a Rally's huh? /Puke

How is a Big Buford so cheap and so good?

Never mind. Don't wanna know. Last local Rally's closed a while back. Boo.

I only chow a whopper and McD's quewpie on occsion cause there is something Proutian about it.

I'm with Adam on the taco Hades, plus the kids love it. But only once in a while. can't drive past Chipotle for hat shit unless it's kid related.
jb

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:16 pm

jb wrote:So-so. A Galley Boy is pretty much a wet, sloppy Sonic with a loyal following. Overpriced & overrated. They even riun tater tots.

If you ever had any food credibility, it's 100% gone now.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby waborat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:33 pm

peeker643 wrote:
We've done this before but I'll forever swear that the Big Boy from Manners was the best burger of all time. Not the canadian thousand island sauce either. The tartar sauce. Like the Manner's/Bob's at Babbit & Lakeshore or 272nd and Euclid when I was growing up.

THE effin best...

Gotta hit up a BB in Columbus to get the good tartar...

Used to get double BB's w/ fried 'shrooms over by Neff 'n Lakeshore, sheer Heaven...

And Jeez H JB, Galley Boys ain't no boiled corned beef. BBQ, tartar, actual melted cheeses, the Big "O" on top, what's not to love???

And for all you Wendy dissers, order up a double Baconator and tell me it's not 5 Guys chow?

After midnight, pretty much any of these dump-a-do's are sexy
waborat

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Wendy's is severely over rated, better than MCD's of course (McD's is worst restaurant on the planet, reason is they are also the largest).

Whopper's are pretty damn good burgers, for fast food. Big Bufords are good JB b/c you're drunk when you eat em, at least you should be, also the reason why they're cheap. You don't even have to chew em, that is by design, see drunk comments above. Wendy's actually has pretty decent chicken sandwiches.

I'm with peeker though, Big Boy burgers were awesome, might be best ever.

The catch with fast food sandwiches though is mostly about the promotions they have going on, I mean they all have some fairly average to god awful food but if you get the right deal sometimes one stands out way above the others (IE 2 whoppers for $4, etc for Wendy's or even America's Roast Beef).

FUDU

Unread postby jb » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:40 am

Haven't had a BB in years. Gonna have to pilgrammage that shit. Used to b one off Tallmadge sqaure in Akron, too, as late as the 90's.

Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger.

More I think on it more FUDU has a point about tavern burgers. You put a Gally Slave next to a Ray's Place Mofo and it's like Snooki next to Brooklyn Decker. I lived for over adecade in the Kent area, "pods. Had all the Summit types hoein' for Swensons repeatedly. Tried it many times without hate. It just ain't the shit, brah.
jb

Unread postby waborat » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 am

jb wrote: They even riun tater tots.

Tater Tots?

Other than elementary brats & seniors w/o choppers, I didn't know anyone feasted?
waborat

Unread postby jb » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:55 am

waborat wrote:

Tater Tots?

Other than elementary brats & seniors w/o choppers, I didn't know anyone feasted?

And thus we are full circle once again.
jb

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:17 am

Remember my mom taking us to Manner's in Valley View, grabbing a sckful of BB's and heading over to the Cloverleaf Drive In to catch the Apple Dumpling Gang, Swiss Family Robinson or whatever the latest Disney flavor of the week movie was playing.

I made the mistake of trying to eat Rally's in the middle of the day. No way can anyone digest that unless they have at least a 6 pack in 'em or half a fifth of bourbon. Kinda the reason the original Big Egg was packed between 1:30 and 5am and barely a soul in there during real breakfast hours.

Had my first taste of Sonic last weekend. May probably be my last as it was none too impressive or memorable.

Head over to Rockn'e and get a Max the Knife, so big two can enjoy.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby jb » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:17 am

Kinda the reason the original Big Egg was packed between 1:30 and 5am

K, now Imina cry tears of joyful drunkin memories past.
jb

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:08 pm

Culver's anyone? Burger cooked in butter is a pretty neat concept.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:10 pm

jb wrote:
waborat wrote:

Tater Tots?

And thus we are full circle once again.

Where the f#$k is that tot lovin' hippy Ziner on this?
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:42 pm

RickNashEquilibrium wrote:Where the f#$k is that tot lovin' hippy Ziner on this?

I am back, had 3 days up in the mountains (including an 18 inch powder day at Vail that was unbelievable. Powder to your thighs in spots. Amazing) and a day walking around Denver hitting up samplers at Wynkoop, Breckenridge Brewing and Great Divide

My TaterTotdar was ringing and I knew they were being discussed.

Holy shit this thread turned in to a cluster fuck.

jb wrote:If you don't dig Packos pickle & pepper dills, you have no soul. But agree on the fridged pickles thing. Gotta be deli quality. I never get a JJ's sub w/ out the pickle tho.

Everything at Packo's are amazing, anyone that thinks anything other is just plain wrong, no use in arguing it. Spicy Ketchup, Dogs, Chili and those god damn fried pickles. First stop everytime back. Everytime.

love child of shawn kemp wrote:I went to Chik Fil A one time and vowed never again. The chicken was not even real chicken, it was that diced and spliced fake patty. Nasty.

The only explanation for this is that you went to the Chik Fil A and not Chick-fil-a. Because at the real Chick-Fil-A the chicken is real and delicious and certainly not the fake meat shit at Mickey D's or Burger King. It is the real shizzy, quit going to the poser.

Official Rankings of Fast Food Burgers and these can not be argued with

1. In and Out - Animal style only, must be 3x3 or bigger

2. Culvers - double butter burger

3. Five Guys
4. Wendy's Double with cheese
5. Sonic
6. McDouble - must be hungover and eat at least 3

7. Everyone else including the crap that BK serves (the Whopper blows), every other McD's burger, Rally's, Jackoff in the Box, Carls Jr. Hardees and all the other crap.

Oh and FTR the Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit is phenomenal. The spicy one might be better.

Oh and don't dispute these rankings. I can not come up with a glaring omission so unless someone can point one out the ranking is firm.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Is this the thread where FUDU talks about sticking grocer's pickles in his mouth?

5 Guys is good, only a braindead person ignorant on all things burger would disagree.

Rallys is awful, and down here they're all in the worst parts of town.

Culvers is also very good.

Wendys taint so bad, their prices are getting retarded though.

And Tater Tots are for godless commies and children. Karl Marx invented the Tater Tot...... because he was lazy.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Ziner wrote:
RickNashEquilibrium wrote:Where the f#$k is that tot lovin' hippy Ziner on this?

I am back, had 3 days up in the mountains (including an 18 inch powder day at Vail that was unbelievable. Powder to your thighs in spots. Amazing) and a day walking around Denver hitting up samplers at Wynkoop, Breckenridge Brewing and Great Divide

My TaterTotdar was ringing and I knew they were being discussed.

Holy shit this thread turned in to a cluster fuck.

jb wrote:If you don't dig Packos pickle & pepper dills, you have no soul. But agree on the fridged pickles thing. Gotta be deli quality. I never get a JJ's sub w/ out the pickle tho.

Everything at Packo's are amazing, anyone that thinks anything other is just plain wrong, no use in arguing it. Spicy Ketchup, Dogs, Chili and those god damn fried pickles. First stop everytime back. Everytime.

love child of shawn kemp wrote:I went to Chik Fil A one time and vowed never again. The chicken was not even real chicken, it was that diced and spliced fake patty. Nasty.

The only explanation for this is that you went to the Chik Fil A and not Chick-fil-a. Because at the real Chick-Fil-A the chicken is real and delicious and certainly not the fake meat shit at Mickey D's or Burger King. It is the real shizzy, quit going to the poser.

Official Rankings of Fast Food Burgers and these can not be argued with

1. In and Out - Animal style only, must be 3x3 or bigger

2. Culvers - double butter burger

3. Five Guys
4. Wendy's Double with cheese
5. Sonic
6. McDouble - must be hungover and eat at least 3

7. Everyone else including the crap that BK serves (the Whopper blows), every other McD's burger, Rally's, Jackoff in the Box, Carls Jr. Hardees and all the other crap.

Oh and FTR the Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit is phenomenal. The spicy one might be better.

Oh and don't dispute these rankings. I can not come up with a glaring omission so unless someone can point one out the ranking is firm.

Ziner your credibility on food has taken a huge hit here, why, b/c you have McD's on the list, let alone at 6. I've had shits that look more appetizing than burgers from McD's. They literally have the worst tasting food ever, the only redeeming thing they have is their fries and those have been out done by competitors for years now.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 pm

McDonalds worst tasting food ever? Have you ever tried eating Indain food?

You silly pickle puffer.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:McDonalds worst tasting food ever? Have you ever tried eating Indain food?

You silly pickle puffer.

Native American food or food from India?

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:16 pm

FUDU wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:McDonalds worst tasting food ever? Have you ever tried eating Indain food?

You silly pickle puffer.

India.

I wonder if there are really Native American restaurants. I've had a real craving for a warm beating buffalo heart.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Tell you what, why don't you look into that and let us know, you can finally be an expert on a specific kind of food!

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:43 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
FUDU wrote:

You silly pickle puffer.

India.

I wonder if there are really Native American restaurants. I've had a real craving for a warm beating buffalo heart.

Dammit. Had you told me this yesterday I woulda had you over for some. As long as you promised not to tell the zoo where ya got the buffalo meat.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby waborat » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
FUDU wrote:

You silly pickle puffer.

India.

No way, I'll take some outsourced curry dish over a wagon-burner's livermush & acorn bread anytime
waborat

Next

Return to Eat, Drink, & Be Merry