Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Ke$ha

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Ke$ha

Unread postby redneckofsc » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:20 am

Can anyone name a worse singer than Ke$sha? Is there anyone who ever appeared on mainstream radio with less talent than this bitch?

Even Nickelback, Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, etc are all bad, but has there been anyone as bad as Ke$sha?
"I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice."

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
User avatar
redneckofsc
The Ultimate Grinder
 
Posts: 4644
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:24 pm
Location: W/ Russell Branyan
Favorite Player: Wil Cordero
Least Favorite Player: Matt LaPorta

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:43 am

Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
User avatar
Larvell Blanks
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Medina, Ohio
Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby jb » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:49 am

The "winner" hands down. Got Mom's singing and dad's looks.




And AFAIC it's a flip of the coin with Ke$ha and Katy Perry.

Nothin' wrong with Maroon 5 so long as you judge them by what they are within their scope. There should always be room for a well done 3 minute pop song about boy losing girl in R & R. And I'll give you the scouting report from taylor Swift. My 10 year old daughter's soon to be first concert. Think Don Darper, Sally, an dthe 64 Beatles.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:21 pm

redneckofsc wrote:Can anyone name a worse singer than Ke$sha?


ask and yee shall recieve.



her singing voice sounds like a middle-aged parma stripper.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6380
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby redneckofsc » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Triple-S wrote:
redneckofsc wrote:Can anyone name a worse singer than Ke$sha?


ask and yee shall recieve.



her singing voice sounds like a middle-aged parma stripper.




I forgot about her. Someone posted that shit over on Rivals the other day. Definetly does not get much worse than her.
"I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice."

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
User avatar
redneckofsc
The Ultimate Grinder
 
Posts: 4644
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:24 pm
Location: W/ Russell Branyan
Favorite Player: Wil Cordero
Least Favorite Player: Matt LaPorta

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby jb » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

That's not real, is it?

Has to be one of those Nick/Disney prop ups gone way bad.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:46 pm

jb wrote:That's not real, is it?

Has to be one of those Nick/Disney prop ups gone way bad.


And there's a million of us just like me
who cuss like me; who just don't give a f**k like me
who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6380
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Ok I'm no fan of Kesha, nor anybody referred to as a "musician" on the radio these days but I've heard the Kesha song (one about partying) and it drives me nuts, not b/c it sucks but b/c of the one sound effect constantly heard throughout the song. I can't place it but it sounds like a Nintendo game theme or the midi the used to create one back in the day.....anyone know what I'm talking about?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13359
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Naw JB. Her mom fronted 2K to make that video and thanks to the Youtube profit sharing agreement they are now over five digits in profits. Everytime some fuck like SSS gets someone else to click on that video they make bones.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:27 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Naw JB. Her mom fronted 2K to make that video and thanks to the Youtube profit sharing agreement they are now over five digits in profits. Everytime some fuck like SSS gets someone else to click on that video they make bones.


I recently read some guy who reviews old movies gets up to 54k a year in ad. revenue due to him having a following of 200k views per week.

amazing.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6380
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby Jumbo » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 am

FUDU wrote:Ok I'm no fan of Kesha, nor anybody referred to as a "musician" on the radio these days but I've heard the Kesha song (one about partying)


That doesn't limit Kesha's songs very much.

and it drives me nuts, not b/c it sucks but b/c of the one sound effect constantly heard throughout the song. I can't place it but it sounds like a Nintendo game theme or the midi the used to create one back in the day.....anyone know what I'm talking about?


But I think you're thinking of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_It_Off_%28song%29

Which uses this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Streets_of_Cairo,_or_the_Poor_Little_Country_Maid
User avatar
Jumbo
Chowderhead
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:29 pm
Favorite Player: is not Buster Posey
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby redneckofsc » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 am

Image
"I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice."

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
User avatar
redneckofsc
The Ultimate Grinder
 
Posts: 4644
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:24 pm
Location: W/ Russell Branyan
Favorite Player: Wil Cordero
Least Favorite Player: Matt LaPorta

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:50 am

Wow. "Take it Off" is really bad. It makes me hate people.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby jb » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:49 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Naw JB. Her mom fronted 2K to make that video and thanks to the Youtube profit sharing agreement they are now over five digits in profits. Everytime some fuck like SSS gets someone else to click on that video they make bones.



This is a great country.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Jumbo wrote:
FUDU wrote:Ok I'm no fan of Kesha, nor anybody referred to as a "musician" on the radio these days but I've heard the Kesha song (one about partying)


That doesn't limit Kesha's songs very much.

and it drives me nuts, not b/c it sucks but b/c of the one sound effect constantly heard throughout the song. I can't place it but it sounds like a Nintendo game theme or the midi the used to create one back in the day.....anyone know what I'm talking about?


But I think you're thinking of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_It_Off_%28song%29

Which uses this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Streets_of_Cairo,_or_the_Poor_Little_Country_Maid
LOL. I see what you mean now.

I was told it's called Tick Tock, ugh talk about a real contender to go up against JB's candidate for worst song ever. Anyway the tune within the tune that I'm talking about starts at the beginning of it, some sort of syn bass or analog voice you'd find on your standard keyboard. It's totally from Nintendo game, probably something Mario.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13359
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby Jumbo » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:21 pm

FUDU wrote:
Jumbo wrote:
FUDU wrote:Ok I'm no fan of Kesha, nor anybody referred to as a "musician" on the radio these days but I've heard the Kesha song (one about partying)


That doesn't limit Kesha's songs very much.

and it drives me nuts, not b/c it sucks but b/c of the one sound effect constantly heard throughout the song. I can't place it but it sounds like a Nintendo game theme or the midi the used to create one back in the day.....anyone know what I'm talking about?


But I think you're thinking of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_It_Off_%28song%29

Which uses this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Streets_of_Cairo,_or_the_Poor_Little_Country_Maid
LOL. I see what you mean now.

I was told it's called Tick Tock, ugh talk about a real contender to go up against JB's candidate for worst song ever. Anyway the tune within the tune that I'm talking about starts at the beginning of it, some sort of syn bass or analog voice you'd find on your standard keyboard. It's totally from Nintendo game, probably something Mario.


I listened to Tik Tok (yes, that's the spelling) again, and now I hear what you're talking about. I get it - yeah, sounds 8-bit, but probably not from an actual game.

But, thanks to that song, we have this video:

User avatar
Jumbo
Chowderhead
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:29 pm
Favorite Player: is not Buster Posey
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby dmiles » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:45 pm

I think L'Trimm wants a piece of Ke$ha's $$$ action.

On Twitter @DaBashers
User avatar
dmiles
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:36 am
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Ke$ha

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Jumbo wrote:But, thanks to that song, we have this video:



Jumbe that actually isn't a bad effort by who ever it is that has too much time on their hands, however IMO not as much time on their hands as the creator of this one. I admit it is one of my favorite youtubes ever.

Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13359
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You


Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests