Text Size

No Holds Barred

Honestly, Why Are Men Pigs?

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Honestly, Why Are Men Pigs?

Unread postby waborat » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Look, been in construction my whole life and I consider myself quite the dirtball when it comes to most things...

Perverted? sure

Language? not for gramma's ears

Disgusting? at times

But what I want to know is why are guys sickos when it comes to bathroom etiquette? Just got back from FLA and I swear everytime i had to stop at a rest area or gas station it was like the Four horsemen were there before me...

Bottom line, guys are nasty motherf#ckers when it comes to public restrooms. Pissin all over the place. Walls, seats, floor, even on the toilet paper if its not guarded by that plastic box...

Nothing worse than an emergency dump situation that you've battled on the road for miles testing just how strong your sphincter is. You know the kind of pain from holding it, your debating on shitting your pants while driving just to make the pain go away? Then making to a bathroom on the road and findin the place busted up. My fave is when the last guy didn't flush and there's a nice present in the bowl to top it all off...

I mean, who cleans these things? All I know, is that saint needs to be paid top dollar w/ full benefits...

Seriously, the f#ck gets off on an excrement fetish???

Also, I'm all ears for any of you guys who have a better idea than stopping at these joints while traveling? Next year, it's Depends and talc for me
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Re: Honestly, Why Are Men Pigs?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:33 pm

I don't know dude. It blows my mind.

I think the same thing at Buckeye games. You have to use one of the port-a-potties at VC or somewhere else and they are all absolutely disgusting. I feel so bad for the women.

I just don't get it. I can go into one of those things, do what I have to do, and leave it EXACTLY the same way that I found it, no matter how wasted I am. If everyone did that, they would all be nice pleasant places to visit. Instead they are harbingers of disease and infection. It doesn't matter how early you visit one either. They are all the same disgusting shit bombs at all times.

I don't fucking get it. How does it happen?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:18 pm

I'm young, worked thru college, and had my share of shitty bottom rung jobs. The women's room was usually worse, and its just people today have 0 class.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby waborat » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Orenthal wrote: The women's room was usually worse,

Really?!?!?!?

When I bitched to my wife after witnessing, she told me the chick's room gets the occasional mud mark or cotton pony left behind, maybe even the big ol' Texan once in a blue moon, but not a friggin Mr Hankey crime scene!!!
waborat

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Keep and extra pair of socks in the glove box. In the event of an emergency, hit the breakdown lane, open the passenger side door, have the old lady turn the music up real loud, and D-up right there by the front tire. Woods are always preferable, but drastic times call for drastic measures.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby waborat » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Keep and extra pair of socks in the glove box. In the event of an emergency, hit the breakdown lane, open the passenger side door, have the old lady turn the music up real loud, and D-up right there by the front tire. Woods are always preferable, but drastic times call for drastic measures.

Socks, huh?

I'm gonna hafta start wearin knee-highs
waborat

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:46 pm

^lmao

btw women always lie about such things. It would make them appear as "bad" as men. Of course my sample size of bathrooms is much more limited then your wifes. :thumb up:
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Orenthal wrote:^lmao

btw women always lie about such things. It would make them appear as "bad" as men. Of course my sample size of bathrooms is much more limited then your wifes. :thumb up:

Just what are you trying to say about Wabo's wife, dude?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:38 pm

motherscratcher wrote:I feel so bad for the women.

I worked at Kaufmann's for two years back in the day and the womens' bathrooms were, by and large, FAR worse than the mens'. Toilet paper strewn all over the place, shitty diapers just left out in the open at the baby-changing stations... disgusting.

Believe me, chicks are just as bad as men when it comes to bathroom etiquette- especially when it isn't their bathroom.

TBH, I think men have had this "Women are perfect angels and we're disgusting pigs" narrative so pounded into their heads by the mass media and popular culture that a lot of them have internalized it. But men give nothing away to women when it comes to being slovenly.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:45 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
Orenthal wrote:^lmao

Just what are you trying to say about Wabo's wife, dude?

She's been in more women's restrooms. ;-) ;) :wink:

ETA
Like Herm was saying the couple of bottom rung jobs I had provided me with the same expierence.
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:50 am

I think it's just more of the fact that people have no common sense or they just do not give a flying fuck about the next guy trying to take a dump.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:08 pm

I never shit in public toilets. Period.

The key to not having to shit in rest stop johns while traveling is to eat cheese dumas'

Swear to God I drove from Erie to Beaumont Tx and back and never once crapped in a public...

I'd check into a hotel before I used one of those crab infested bacteria slime ridden seats...a squat.....maybe

But again, you are what you eat
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Return to No Holds Barred