Text Size

No Holds Barred

Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:54 pm

If Hiroshima and Chernobyl had a baby, it would be this thread.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:03 pm

skatingtripods wrote:If Hiroshima and Chernobyl had a baby, it would be this thread.


Do you think it would have super powers?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7731
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:05 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:If Hiroshima and Chernobyl had a baby, it would be this thread.


Do you think it would have super powers?


I bet it would at least use proper grammar.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7058
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:06 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:If Hiroshima and Chernobyl had a baby, it would be this thread.


Do you think it would have super powers?


It would radiate math knowledge.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Kingpin3 wrote:
Dude. Look at the thread Subject (title). You are missing an "o" in the word to. It is wrong. The fact that you still haven't recognized this is beyond ridiculous.



The word 'to' is spelled correctly. The grammar error is that i used the wrong 'too'. Nobody expects you to understand this.

Just to bring everyone up to speed... spelling smack is incredibly lame. This may be why this place is a low traffic shithole. The only time spelling smack is allowed is when the meaning is lost.

Up your game, have a take and leave spelling smack for the children.


You're better than a low traffic shit hole. Plus now it's now lower by one. You should go where your talents are more appreciated.

Best wishes.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22632
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Can, or should, we rename this thread Colon cleansing?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:31 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Kingpin3 wrote:
Dude. Look at the thread Subject (title). You are missing an "o" in the word to. It is wrong. The fact that you still haven't recognized this is beyond ridiculous.



The word 'to' is spelled correctly. The grammar error is that i used the wrong 'too'. Nobody expects you to understand this.

Just to bring everyone up to speed... spelling smack is incredibly lame. This may be why this place is a low traffic shithole. The only time spelling smack is allowed is when the meaning is lost.

Up your game, have a take and leave spelling smack for the children.


You're better than a low traffic shit hole. Plus now it's now lower by one. You should go where your talents are more appreciated.

Best wishes.


Damn, didn't realize you booted him. I figured you would at least give him a chance to respond to my post :thumbdown:

I even provided citations.

I suppose I did ask him like 3 times in public and once when he pm'd me to not do the flame throwing bullshit. Peeks you are two mean.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7058
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Ziner wrote:Damn, didn't realize you booted him.


<----- handing FMB $5

Double or nothin he tries to ghost?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Well we called that one right. Yeah abortion should be legal.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby danwismar » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Damn...and just when the traffic was starting to surge.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar
 
Posts: 2546
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Kingpin flames the entire board and has the ban-hammer dropped on his ass? I'm shocked, I tell you- shocked.
User avatar
hermanfontenot
History Buff
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 am
Location: NE Ohio
Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby WarAdmiral » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 pm



I may owe Bob Taft an appology before this guy is done.
User avatar
WarAdmiral
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:35 am
Location: Mantua, oh

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:05 pm

The guy had a chance to contribute and did not. People warned me but I'm not eliminating someone's opportunity to post and contribute here on reputation. He did nothing but drive-by bullshit and was a troll and a douchebag that had no interest in discussion. He's what appears to be a human propaganda leaflet. There are people here who can argue the left side of the court and do so intelligently. He never had an interest in that but he did have the opportunity to show that.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22632
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Im by no means anti-law enofrocement, but are you not allowed to call a police officer an idiot? Kasich was basically pointing out the mentality of "Government worker" to their customer. Was it a perfect analogy? Maybe not. I would have focused on a BMV type story.

I had a officer in Middleburg Heights tell me not to thank him after he passed me my license back. I was just being polite. I wasn't expecting to drive off after he glanced at my license. I'm not even sure he told me what I had done at that point... He was an asshole. Most on this board have a similar story. Doesn't make me jfiling.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby jb » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:15 pm

peeker643 wrote:The guy had a chance to contribute and did not. People warned me but I'm not eliminating someone's opportunity to post and contribute here on reputation. He did nothing but drive-by bullshit and was a troll and a douchebag that had no interest in discussion. He's what appears to be a human propaganda leaflet. There are people here who can argue the left side of the court and do so intelligently. He never had an interest in that but he did have the opportunity to show that.



I think yah done good, Peeker. This is why whenever I finish my online insurance transaction and they offer the survey I take it and end it with "BRIAN MCPEEK IS THE BEST EMPLOYEE EVER!!!!!!!! Give him a raise!"

:salute:
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby jb » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:17 pm

315 is one big speed trap
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:34 pm

I keep saying it, a tourney needs to be done of all the banned users in the past history of TCF. Peeker being the host of the whole damn thing.

I believe Swerb had a pretty comprehensive list going a few months a go.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:45 pm

jb wrote:315 is one big speed trap


Kinda, it depends on what time it is and where you are.

North of OSU it taint so bad. And old 315 is kinda scenic.... but it's a deer death trap in the fall and spring. Peek could stand in the road with a cinder block. one would probably run into it.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Kingpin was a fag.

He will not be missed.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Kingpin was a fag.

He will not be missed.


There's just a beauty and a symmetry in his only thread being a question of stupidity and yet with a huge grammatical error in the thread title.

Long live the King.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22632
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
jb wrote:315 is one big speed trap


Kinda, it depends on what time it is and where you are.

North of OSU it taint so bad. And old 315 is kinda scenic.... but it's a deer death trap in the fall and spring. Peek could stand in the road with a cinder block. one would probably run into it.


Would I have to stand there and hold the cinder block and attempt to throw it at the deer or would a deer ultimately hit the cinder block I'm holding? I appreciate a good deer-killing spot more than most but I still kinda think a bow or a shotgun would be better suited to the purpose.

This isn't Baghdad or Kabul man.

Christ.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22632
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby Love child of shawn kemp » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:03 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Kingpin was a fag.

He will not be missed.

There's just a beauty and a symmetry in his only thread being a question of stupidity and yet with a huge grammatical error in the thread title.
Long live the King.


At least he will leave with the satisfaction that you apparently now know the difference between a spelling error and a grammatical error.
User avatar
Love child of shawn kemp
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:37 am
Favorite Player: Flash Gordon
Least Favorite Player: TWofA

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Love child of shawn kemp wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Kingpin was a fag.

He will not be missed.

There's just a beauty and a symmetry in his only thread being a question of stupidity and yet with a huge grammatical error in the thread title.
Long live the King.


At least he will leave with the satisfaction that you apparently now know the difference between a spelling error and a grammatical error.


His intended use of the word was misspelled. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22632
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Are Republicans To Stupid To Exist?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:39 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
jb wrote:315 is one big speed trap


Kinda, it depends on what time it is and where you are.

North of OSU it taint so bad. And old 315 is kinda scenic.... but it's a deer death trap in the fall and spring. Peek could stand in the road with a cinder block. one would probably run into it.


Would I have to stand there and hold the cinder block and attempt to throw it at the deer or would a deer ultimately hit the cinder block I'm holding? I appreciate a good deer-killing spot more than most but I still kinda think a bow or a shotgun would be better suited to the purpose.

This isn't Baghdad or Kabul man.

Christ.


You just hold it. They will come to you. They run into the side of cars all the time on that fuckin road. They might just be suicidal deer.

And for fuck's sake put this into the Library as an object lesson to any of the Short Bus "Traffic" that might pass through these parts.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Previous

Return to No Holds Barred

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest