Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Reghi Challenging Listeners To A Fight!

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Re: Reghi Challenging Listeners To A Fight!

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:Should be interesting to hear Reghi crow about his still being in drive time. ::doh::

Excellent. Reghi will be interesting for a brief period of time. That's something new.

I can't believe any of you guys listen that shit.

Honestly. There's not one personality (other than Rome if you're into him) on that station worth a minute of your time.

Why the hell do you guys do it?
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:47 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Excellent. Reghi will be interesting for a brief period of time. That's something new.

Honestly. There's not one personality (other than Rome if you're into him) on that station worth a minute of your time.

I flip in and out sometimes when the Stern replay is something I've already heard, but I can't take it for more than 5 minutes at a time. For me, it's morbid curiosity, especially with the HC change and coordinator search going on. I did listen regularly when Reghi first started as I thought he'd bring something to the table NBA wise. Too bad the guys ego pushed it's way to the forefront.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 pm

peeker643 wrote:Why the hell do you guys do it?

Heavy Drinking seems to help.

Really, if KNR was smart they would get some new blood in. And I've been sounding like a broken record on that, but there's just so many potential guys out there that could host a damn good radio show.

You got guys from this site, guys from WFNY, guys from OBR, all of whom seem to know their stuff pretty well, and as mentioned before, Jerod and LeCharles are the only guys worth listening to, and you keep ignoring their potential right there?

I mean, hell, at least 1350 is making an effort out of trying to make a local sports talk show.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:55 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Larvell Blanks wrote:Should be interesting to hear Reghi crow about his still being in drive time. ::doh::

The reason I do it, sometimes, is because I have little interest in listening to a national show. I get enough Yankees, RedSox, Celtics, Lakers, Jets, etc talk. I like Denver sports talk, but frankly I just don't care that much about what they are talking about. I like their personalities much more though.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

I flip in and out sometimes when the Stern replay is something I've already heard, but I can't take it for more than 5 minutes at a time. For me, it's morbid curiosity, especially with the HC change and coordinator search going on. I did listen regularly when Reghi first started as I thought he'd bring something to the table NBA wise. Too bad the guys ego pushed it's way to the forefront.

I just don't understand. It's awful. People here complain about it daily. They bitch about each and every host and rightfully so.

Then they listen to it again. And they have a choice.

It's like bitching about the taste of liver and then going to the store every day and buying liver.

Spare me the 'local' angle. If it blows it blows. What do you learn from Fedor and Hammer? IIs Sabrina cluing you in to what's going on inside Berea?

And I don't buy the 'what else is there' crap. Everybody has an Ipod or MP3. Download some entertaining, informative shit. Kill that fucking station dead by NOT listening to the crap they put on.

That's when they'll change and figure it out.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby jb » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:15 pm

peeker643 wrote:

I like tRBS
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:18 pm

jb wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

I like tRBS

Whatever. Some people like 'Glee' too.

Can I ask why you like tRBS? What do you learn? What's entertaining? I'm asking seriously because I can't find it and maybe I'm looking at it wrong. Is it the train wreck element or the fact Rizzo talks for hours and says nothing?

:pop:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 pm

peeker643 wrote:

The Rome Show is the shit if Jay Mohr is hosting the whole time.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:30 pm

RickNashEquilibrium wrote:

You have your 'Beer, Bitch' handle now sir. You want something different then let me know. :thumb up:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby hiko » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Ziner wrote:Wow, this is an awful idea. Rome was about the only salvation on that station.

Damn, and there I was thinking how it would be nice to move the RBS to the 12-3 slot so I never had to hear Jim fucking Rome's stupid voice ever again.

It's bad enough that 1350 plays him at 12-3 too. Can't escape his ass in that slot. If you still need your Rome fix, you can listen to that station. I'm happy for a choice that isn't GD Rome (even if it's just an hour less).

I don't like Rizzo... but at least he's more listenable than Rome (to me). If I'm in the car from 12-3, I have no choice but to listen to - gasp! - music. Pretty sure that's the only time slot that WMMS actually plays music...
hiko

Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:39 pm

peeker643 wrote:
RickNashEquilibrium wrote:

You have your 'Beer, Bitch' handle now sir. You want something different then let me know. :thumb up:

Thank you, sir. Its perfectly suitable and gets the point across. Come to think of it, that handle is pretty much my stance on everything.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Unread postby hiko » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:42 pm

peeker643 wrote:
jb wrote:I like tRBS

Whatever. Some people like 'Glee' too.

Can I ask why you like tRBS? What do you learn? What's entertaining? I'm asking seriously because I can't find it and maybe I'm looking at it wrong. Is it the train wreck element or the fact Rizzo talks for hours and says nothing?

I'm curious too. Whenever I listen (which doesn't last long, b/c I get frustrated too quickly, usually by something that Hammer says), I keep thinking that if the show were a band, they'd be called Spazzo and the Douchebags.
hiko

Unread postby pup » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:01 pm

STO Radio by The Cleveland Fan.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:05 pm

I used to like Rome, but his show just got old for me. He spends forever repeating himself and playing soundbites over and over and over again. And his callers are never interesting. All they want to do is form a take around getting to say "aaassssssssss".

But, Peek is right. I listen to my iPod and that's about it. Simmons, Carolla, and now (thanks to Peeker) LeBatard. If KNR wants to know how to do a good sports radio show, they should listen to that show. Of course, then they'd actually have to go find some talent willing to come to Cleveland.

The only time I listen to KNR anymore is on short excursions. And it's usually enough to remind my why I don't listen to KNR anymore.

Really, when's the last time anyone here ever learned ANYTHING about Cleveland sports that you didn't already know/consider from spending time on this site? I'll take the opinions of the writers here and a dozen regular posters way before I give a crap what "insights" Roda, Munch, and the gang have.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Spin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:10 pm

peeker643 wrote:

Because who the hell else is going to talk about Cleveland? Especially with the state the teams are in now.

Here's my listening pattern:
6:00 Morning Zack and Jack on 1350
9:00 Then RBS on 850. Depending on the subject matter and amount of contrived bickering
12:00 I usually skip Rome, unless something catches my ear. But as soon as he starts repeating a half funny take ove and over, or gets off a decent interview and then reads clone mail about how it was the best ever, I'm gone.
3:00 Ken Carmen and Todd Fisher on 1350
6:00 Back to KNR until "Ned" comes back on with his own show.

I don't listen that whole time, just when something happens or I'm driving.

I have listened to sports radio from New York and Chicago at night, and I never catch any local talk. It's all piped ESPN or Fox. Maybe the local stuff is during the day when the big stations don't propogate.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby GodHatesClevelandSport » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 pm

This probably means Rome's ratings aren't very good and giving Rizzo an extra hour (especially since he bought into ownership) won't hurt the station.
GodHatesClevelandSport

Favorite Player: Joe Smith
Least Favorite Player: Joe Smith

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Spin wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Because who the hell else is going to talk about Cleveland? Especially with the state the teams are in now.

So you'll listen to something really shitty because it's local? You can talk to a buddy that knows more. ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Spin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:
Ziner wrote:Wow, this is an awful idea. Rome was about the only salvation on that station.

It could drive people to 1350am as they carry the Rome Show uninterrupted

I just got this email today:
Jim Rome
WARF-AM <donotreply@sportsradio1350.com>
Add to Contacts
To: Mike <mike@or4c.com>
Mike, There are lots of rumors on twitter and facebook about the future of the Jim Rome show on the radio in Northeast Ohio. Here is what you need to know, Rome will still be heard for his entire three hour show weekdays from 12pm-3pm on Fox Sports 1350am. That's every weekday, the whole show, one station, 1350am. out.
You are a registered member at our site (http://www.sportsradio1350.com).
You may update your subscription or membership preferences or unsubscribe immediately.
Contact us with questions regarding your newsletter subscription or membership.</ font>
Click here to Forward This Email To A Friend.

Another Karmizan blunder?
Spin

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:47 pm

WARF's lineup is pretty damn good (outside of Zips sports ;). Dan Patrick is very good, as is Carmen's show in the afternoon.

I guess Rome was getting a few calls about the matter and was quite pissed about it, as Cleveland is one of the spots where he's really loved.

I will probably more than likely take peek's advice on the matter, and just listen to 1350 and hook up my IPod to my car somehow. and I do agree, I value people like peek's, hiko's, etc opinion on the Browns over a good percentage of the the guys on WKNR.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S

Unread postby Spin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:49 pm

peeker643 wrote:

So you'll listen to something really shitty because it's local? You can talk to a buddy that knows more. ;-) ;) :wink:

I skip the shitty altogether, and tune in to the bad if it sounds interesting.

If not, I plug the iPod into the car stereo.
Spin

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Spin wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

I skip the shitty altogether, and tune in to the bad if it sounds interesting.

If not, I plug the iPod into the car stereo.

Now we're talking. ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby leadpipe » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Dan Lebatard.

Stugotz.

On Sportstalk 790

THE TICKET

Got an Ipod?

Like sports.

Your welcome in advance.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:16 pm

leadpipe wrote:Dan Lebatard.

Stugotz.

On Sportstalk 790

THE TICKET

Got an Ipod?

Like sports.

Your welcome in advance.

You and Peek turned me onto that a few months back. :thumb up:
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Dan LeBatard is pretty funny, but sometimes I wish he would get eaten by bears.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Dan LeBatard is pretty funny, but sometimes I wish he would get eaten by bears.

what kind of bears?

Triple-S

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Dan LeBatard is pretty funny, but sometimes I wish he would get eaten by bears.

Stugotz reminds me of you CDT.

Non-sequiturs, often doesn't pay attention before answering a question, rarely if ever does homework on the guests.

Funnier than shit because of all of it and despite himself.

Just like you.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Non-sequiturs

I may be German, but I have no problem with Jews.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Non-sequiturs

I may be German, but I have no problem with Jews.

Stugotz would say the exact same funny as hell/stupid shit.

Look man, I'm ahead of my time. This is true and it's not your fault as much as it's me being so damn awesome. But when you finally get on board with Twitter and the LeBatard Show, well, you can owe me for the good advice.

Don't hold onto the past. Get on my future train.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:21 pm

I can't even get the LeBatard show because I don't have one of them newfangled space radios. I don't do the whole "podcast" thing either.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I can't even get the LeBatard show because I don't have one of them newfangled space radios. I don't do the whole "podcast" thing either.

No Twitter, no podcasts.... why don't you jump into the 1990's any time you're ready.

You have a microwave?

Christ.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:34 pm

lol "Microwave", you think i'm gonna let a device that puts out radiation into my home? No way.

I have an iPod, I just prefer listening to live radio..... I might decide to get a space radio.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:01 pm

I agree with CDT. Fuck them new fangled devices. Too much work.

Just listen to this non-stop...

http://www.maddecent.com/blog/blood-bros-first-blood
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:28 am

CurmudgeonDT
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Spin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:45 am

Anybody listen to these guys lately? I haven't listened since their forum went to shit.

http://sportstalknetwork.com/cleveland/
Spin

Unread postby Spin » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Rizz said yesterday he almost fell, and it's good he didn't because he doesn't have medical coverage now.

Yeah? Who's fault is that?
Spin

Unread postby Cease » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Spin wrote:Rizz said yesterday he almost fell, and it's good he didn't because he doesn't have medical coverage now.

Yeah? Who's fault is that?

I blame the Bush administration.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:03 pm

The HMFIC of Good Karma was on in the afternoon trying to get some feedback from some callers this afternoon.

He kept insisting that Cleveland would be more successful w/an all-local format

One guy actually called in and made some good points in regards to how, he would expect the shows to be run, saying he was tired of having to hear the host blab on about women and unrelated stuff, and running off callers, mentioning that in the history of cleveland sports talk, it was generally caller driven and not so much about the host.

HMFIC in keeps insisting that it's more of the host :rolleyes:.

Triple-S

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Triple-S wrote:The HMFIC of Good Karma was on in the afternoon trying to get some feedback from some callers this afternoon.

He kept insisting that Cleveland would be more successful w/an all-local format

One guy actually called in and made some good points in regards to how, he would expect the shows to be run, saying he was tired of having to hear the host blab on about women and unrelated stuff, and running off callers, mentioning that in the history of cleveland sports talk, it was generally caller driven and not so much about the host.

HMFIC in keeps insisting that it's more of the host :rolleyes:.

Howard 101 was replaying Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf.

Much better than the HMFIC pandering to his listeners b/c their upset they have to switch the station for an hour of Rome.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Spin » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:34 am

Triple-S wrote:He kept insisting that Cleveland would be more successful w/an all-local format

Except he fails to use the word local TALENT. These hacks couldn't squeeze the saliva out of Pete Franklin's microphone wind screen.

I would love to hear Rizzo by himself with the callers. No "producers", no "haters", no "ho's".

I would love to hear Rheggi doing Chaminade games. I don't get their station even on a clear night.

I would love to hear X's and O's during morning drive. Maybe they would blow all these rock station talk hosts back into oblivion where they belong. Although M&M do get some interesting guests now and then.

On the national level I would love to hear Michel Rahal back on the radio once a week. It's a sad day when you get fired from a racing show for saying "kiss my ass" on the air.

Why in the hell is Tony Bruno on during the midnight shift? At least Fox did end that Stephen Ahole Smith fiasco, I'll give them credit for that.
Spin

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:13 am

Rahal had a radio show?

that would have been pretty cool to hear. I pull for his son all the time during the Indy season.

In regards to any significant change happening with that particular radio station, it all falls upon death ears. They don't want to try what has worked in the past, or try to go a new direction with something. Rather, they insist upon pumping out and pushing out members of the old guard back in the spotlight and trying to be Jim Rome like.

Triple-S

Unread postby Spin » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Spin wrote:Another Karmizan blunder?

HOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT are people pissed off!!!!

I didn't know Romie had so many fans left. This us epic. I've heard about 10 minutes of show today going from place to place and the C-town clones are blowing up the show.

Brilliant fricken move. This is gonna rank right up there with Cleveland radio management FUBAR's.
Spin

Unread postby Loo » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:44 pm

You have any details on what the callers were saying?

And duh, Rome has the most successful sports radio show in the country at that time slot. And what even competes with Rome? Maybe DP?

The RBS is just crap. I've tried to like it, I still listen out of lack of options in the morning because DP always seems to be on a commercial when I'm driving, but it's crap. I never say "Oh, that guy's an idiot" because usually he has a job for a reason, but I've never heard a member of the media say dumber things than Hammer. Then you have Rizzo, the biggest homer I've ever heard.

And that's the show that took an hour of broadcasting away from The Jim Rome Show? What the hell is 850 thinking (I know Rome can be heard on KNR's other station)? The 1350 guys have been talking all week about how they've been getting more and more callers than ever before, mostly around noon and even into the 3-6 time slot.
mmm, this is, a tasty burger!
Loo

Favorite Player: Josh Willingham
Least Favorite Player: Josh Willingham

Unread postby hiko » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:59 pm

If Rome can be heard in its entirety on KNR's other station (thus covering the Cleveland market) and on 1350 (thus covering the Akron market), I don't know what the big deal is. I don't get KNR's other station down here in Akron, so the choices previously were either Rome or Rome (both of which I hate).

I say knock Rome off of 850 altogether - his fans in Cleveland can still listen on 1540 or whatever and the others can listen to 1350 - and give sports radio listeners that detest Rome a frickin' option from 12-3.
hiko

Unread postby jerryroche » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Too many smart-asses on local sportstalk radio who think we care about their love life and music fetishes.
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Ol' No.23

Unread postby Spin » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 pm

hiko wrote:If Rome can be heard in its entirety on KNR's other station (thus covering the Cleveland market)

You can't pull in KNR2 unless you're downtown. That was the main point in the calls to Rome. And 1350.

This plays right into 1350's hands. All these disenchanted clones are finding out 1350 has a half way listenable show in the drive time.
Spin

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:39 pm

It's cuz daddy Mel invented corporate radio. Let the no fun begin more...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby jb » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 am

peeker643 wrote:Whatever. Some people like 'Glee' too.

Its local. If I hate anything, it's espn and the nationals.

Tom Brady. The Heat. Yankees. Red Sox. Jets. Over and over and over and over and over, again. And now super bowl hype tripe. How boring can it be?

Who the fuck cares? I don't live in New York, I live in CLEVELAND. I want local sports. National shows give me none. Thread / .

Let me ask you this: Why do you get involved with TCF instead of espn.

Rizzo is one of us and understands what it means to be a Clevelander. Hammer is there to be out of town foil. Fedor needs to go as soon as they feel a cost cutting need again. Serves zero purpose. I am fine with buffoonery as well, plus TR's schtick. That's subjective. Beats the cult of big market bullshit your national shoes you pimp are 100% about.

The 4th hour needs to go tho. Need to bang the monkey. Romie is the only palatable national show other than 2 Live Stews.
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 am

I love it when you get all cute and pontificate on what it means to "be one of us"

City has lost more talent in the last 30 years than anywhere else in the nation, maybe similar interests should just cover it for you?
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby jb » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 am

e0y2e3 wrote:I love it when you get all cute and pontificate on what it means to "be one of us"

City has lost more talent in the last 30 years than anywhere else in the nation, maybe similar interests should just cover it for you?

Stop stalking me kid. And I'm hurt I don't warrent profane insults and homesexual smack thus I don't get your best effort. Do some mid morning shots and get back at me.

I don't redefine you as a non-NEO. You did that for yourself when you drank the elite kool aid. Listen to all the Chowd/national shit you want. Bore us about how yu were on Facebook with Zuckerberg and 16 others after it left 4 universities. Suite yourself. But you voluntarily turned in your card. I didn't. Truth isn't pontification.

Now being serious and stopping F'm around with you. ;-)

If you do national content, you never cover any Clevveland sporst talk. Why? Becasue every bit of pro sports here is completely irrelevant on the national level. So the choice is rendered binary. It is what it is.

It really is that simple. I don't even see how that is debateable.
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 am

I feel you on that, I really do, but I just don't get why you listen daily to a radio show when you can get better opinions on any number of message boards.

Feels like a waste of time and an exercise you do just to say you do it.

And blow me, I'm the greatest and biggest c-town sports fan ever!

I've evolved to the point where I just hit podcasts. You fly and travel enough you could do the same if you cared to.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

PreviousNext

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture