Text Size

No Holds Barred

Facebook is

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Facebook is

Unread postby jb » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:29 pm

the most voyeuristic and narcessistic waste of time yet invented.

Fuck your farmville and all the updates that you just replaced your lost aglet with tape clogging up my shit like as if I just pounder a poppa johns with double cheese.

Sheer boredome. How do I kill my account?

Discuss?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Facebook is

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:37 pm

My cousin convinced me to join about a year and a half ago. I pop in occasionally and have absolutely no fucking idea what it is I'm supposed to be doing there.

People post the most boring, irrelevant shit fathomable. It's like going to the TCF forums to find that the only poster in history is 1Perry.

I will no go to facebook and cut and past something:

Sharing DNA does not make you family, the way people treat each other is what REALLY makes your family.

And I like the girl that posted this. She's a nice girl. But what the hell am I supposed to take from that.

It doesn't bother me having an account as I rarely go there so it's not like it affects me. The occasional email I get from facebook are pointless but no more annoying than any other spam.

The whole thing just seems so pointless.

I haven't deleted my account because it didn't seem worth my time trying to figure out how.

And I don't understand what farmville or mafia wars is.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:44 pm

I play no games and I liberally (and I mean liberally) remove people from view. That includes cousins and friends who I'll talk to but not read on that site.

I use it to post the Weekend Wrap. I get a lot of hits from it and I get a lot of feedback from it.

I also found an ENT who would see me the day after I posted for friends suggestions when the ENT happened to be friends with one of my friends.

My kids are into it so I ghost them to make sure there's nothing goofy going on.

So that's pretty much how I use it. When I need something, when I want people to read my shit and to make sure my kids aren't going off the tracks with it.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:46 pm

peeker643 wrote:I play no games and I liberally (and I mean liberally) remove people from view. That includes cousins and friends who I'll talk to but not read on that site.

I use it to post the Weekend Wrap. I get a lot of hits from it and I get a lot of feedback from it.

I also found an ENT who would see me the day after I posted for friends suggestions when the ENT happened to be friends with one of my friends.

My kids are into it so I ghost them to make sure there's nothing goofy going on.

So that's pretty much how I use it. When I need something, when I want people to read my shit and to make sure my kids aren't going off the tracks with it.

What do you mean remove people from view? Is that defriending?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Facebook sounds a lot worse when you are all old and crap.

I organize parties, stay in touch with friends that live all over the country, and check out hot chicks from college and high school who post their pictures from the Bahamas where they are half naked. You guys need new facebook friends.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby jb » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:52 pm

the basis for a movie im watching tonight
Last edited by jb on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jb

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:52 pm

motherscratcher wrote:What do you mean remove people from view? Is that defriending?

In the Live Feed, you can click an x near the post and it will hide that person. You can hide all posts produced from certain apps (Farmville, FourSquare, etc.).
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Ziner wrote:
I organize parties, stay in touch with friends that live all over the country, and check out hot chicks from college and high school who post their pictures from the Bahamas where they are half naked. You guys need new facebook friends.

That's about it. Don't forget seeing how fat and unattractive HS people have gotten. I trim my friends list every few months. Under 90 right now, so that helps with the BS posts.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:58 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:I play no games and I liberally (and I mean liberally) remove people from view. That includes cousins and friends who I'll talk to but not read on that site.

What do you mean remove people from view? Is that defriending?

No, not de-friend.

If you go to the top right of each 'post' so to speak, an 'X' will pop up (it's hidden til you put your cursor over it).

You can remove that post from your view or remove that person's posts from your view permanently (and you can get them back if you change your mind down the road). I have like 250 friends or so (most of whom I either don't know or don't speak to but I accept all requests) and I would say that I see posts from probably 50 and have hidden the rest.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Ziner wrote:Facebook sounds a lot worse when you are all old and crap.

check out hot chicks from college and high school who post their pictures from the Bahamas where they are half naked. You guys need new facebook friends.

Yup, this. Only reason I have an account. That and to keep tabs on Peeker.

Facebook suggested yesterday that I should be "friends" with LeCharles Bentley and Adam Dunn. Seriously. I think Facebook overestimates my social standing in the world.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I've been on Facebook since it was just the elite coastal colleges allowed to jump on.

It was fun then.

Facebook in it's current state is the worst thing in all of civilization.

I log on every six months and accept all the stupid friend requests I have then log off, only to ever log back on prior to my six month request acceptance if I need to look up a phone number.

Fuck Facebook.

And fuck all of you cock-suckers I went to high school with that I haven't talked to in 8 years and don't even really care if you are alive that think I need to be Facebook friends with you.

Same with you random whore I worked with four years ago that I had a beer with once and maybe hit on.

And you, guy who frequents the same bar as me on weekends, why do you think we should be facebook friends if I purposefully avoid conversation with you on a regular basis?

And fat bitch I accidentally slept with that time I blacked out, FTR, I forgot that happened before it happened... stop reminding me on Facebook with friend requests.

Lastly, hot bitch I went to college with, it was nice knowing you and maybe we even slept together but you can stick your 400 feed updates a day about your annoying bitch ass kids up your ass. And I especially don't give a fuck where you and your lame ass husband went out to eat last night.

Incessant cunts, all of em.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:12 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I've been on Facebook since it was just the elite coastal colleges allowed to jump on.

It was fun then.

I log on every six months and accept all the stupid friend requests I have then log off, only to ever log back on prior to my six month request acceptance if I need to look up a phone number.

Fuck Facebook.

And fuck all of you cock-suckers I went to high school with that I haven't talked to in 8 years and don't even really care if you are alive that think I need to be Facebook friends with you.

Same with you random whore I worked with four years ago that I had a beer with once and maybe hit on.

And you, guy who frequents the same bar as me on weekends, why do you think we should be facebook friends if I purposefully avoid conversation with you on a regular basis?

And fat bitch I accidentally slept with that time I blacked out, FTR, I forgot that happened before it happened... stop reminding me on Facebook.

Lastly, hot bitch I went to college with, it was nice knowing you and maybe we even slept together but you can stick your 400 feed updates a day about your annoying bitch ass kids up your ass. And I especially don't give a fuck where you and your lame ass husband went out to eat.

Lee and I are Facebook friends everyone.

Honestly, I'm a much bigger fan of Twitter than I an Facebook. Not even close. A random condescending note and then done. And if someone wants to take me apart for it they're limited to 140 characters.

Not to mention the Cavs recaps that I now write only by looking at Twitter feeds and not the actual game.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:14 pm

We are Facebook friends, tis true. You're one of the 750+ lucky people who I am friends with on a site I hate that I don't use.

Twitter, we vibe on the Twitter thing.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Anyone who posts their status as "So tired..." or "Guess what Little Carly/Johnny said this morning..." is automatically removed from my FB feed.

I don't give a fuck if you're tired or how much you think you do and I don't give a fuck about your fucking kids either.

I barely can deal with what mine are doing.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Twitter is a news delivery device if used correctly (combined with snark delivery).

Facebook is attention whoring to the one millionth power.

I really hate all the fucks that upload pictures of me and force me to sign into Facebook, hunt the pictures down and untag myself.

If I wanted pictures of me tagged on the internet I would upload my own pictures and tag them. I don't even own any pictures myself (let alone a camera), pictures are for bitches. Fuckwads.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:22 pm

peeker643 wrote:Anyone who posts their status as "So tired..." or "Guess what Little Carly/Johnny said this morning..." is automatically removed from my FB feed.

I don't give a fuck if you're tired or how much you think you do and I don't give a fuck about your fucking kids either.

I barely can deal with what mine are doing.

Dead on, anyone who lets me know how their potty training is going or how adorable their child is every 5 minutes is gone.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:25 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Twitter is a news delivery device if used correctly (combined with snark delivery).

Dead nuts right.

Not to mention if you can't be clear, concise and amusing in 140 characters or less then you're not clear, concise and amusing at all.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:28 pm

skatingtripods wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:What do you mean remove people from view? Is that defriending?

In the Live Feed, you can click an x near the post and it will hide that person. You can hide all posts produced from certain apps (Farmville, FourSquare, etc.).

Huh, that's interesting, man. That's fuckin' interesting.

I have about 3-4 "friends" that post about 29 things a day each. They drown out everything else.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Fuck Facebook.

Fuck Twitter.

Fuck the assholes that use them. I don't give a fuck about your crazy cat, or your stupid slut 19th birthday party, or your knee injury and relationship with god.

Fuck off.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Fuck Facebook.

Fuck Twitter.

Fuck the assholes that use them. I don't give a fuck about your crazy cat, or your stupid slut 19th birthday party, or your knee injury and relationship with god.

Fuck off.

You're a hump. OldHossRadburn is worth signing up all by himself. He's an old-time un-dead ballplayer who tweets about the goings on in baseball and life.

He adds something to my day. Unlike having to read 1perry or the Tribe boards.

OldHossRadbourn Old Hoss Radbourn
Around this time I'd crawl from under a rock and think of base ball. "Rock" was of course a nick name for Bertha, Illinois's largest whore.

ldHossRadbourn Old Hoss Radbourn
Hoss's Brothel Tips, Vol. I: Always bring a blade. But never brandish it! Trust me on this, or end up like Mordecai "Three-Finger" Brown

I did indeed run a "fantasy camp," @AnswerDave. Sadly, we lost too many of the corpulent participants in the Gatling Gun live fire drill.

Chinese President Hu J. arrived in the United States today. Little known fact: his "air plane" uses Tibetan blood as fuel.

Hoss has seen many horrendous things. Reb gunfire. Opium tremors. A sea monster. All pale compared to a split bag in a "Diaper Genie II."

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Oh ha ha ha.......

Fuck Twiter, Fuck Facebook, and fuck OldRossBlackburn.

It's all some ol' bullshit.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:57 pm

I think Hunter would have embraced twitter.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:00 pm

motherscratcher wrote:I think Hunter would have embraced twitter.

Oh yeah? Well he embraced ether too, but i'm not breaking into a funeral home to try it.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

Oh yeah? Well he embraced ether too, but i'm not breaking into a funeral home to try it.

Good. You're depraved enough as it is.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

I Wish you'd embrace a chainsaw.

Or a Kodiak bear.

Twitter is for winners.

Remember that. If you can't say something in 140 characters then you should shut the fuck up. (and that was 93 characters if you were counting).

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:14 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

I Wish you'd embrace a chainsaw.

Or a Kodiak bear.

Twitter is for winners.

Remember that. If you can't say something in 140 characters then you should shut the fuck up. (and that was 93 characters if you were counting).

I would just kill the bear with the chainsaw and enjoy my new rug while sipping whiskey.

If twiiter makes you happy then i'm happy.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Facebook has its purpose and is fine for those that use it in that way, beyond that it has become a way for people to think out loud, twitter ain't much different.

The best is when a FB user posts that other people should mind their own business.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby JCoz » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 pm

gotribe31 wrote:
Ziner wrote:Facebook sounds a lot worse when you are all old and crap.

check out hot chicks from college and high school who post their pictures from the Bahamas where they are half naked. You guys need new facebook friends.

Yup, this. Only reason I have an account. That and to keep tabs on Peeker.

Facebook suggested yesterday that I should be "friends" with LeCharles Bentley and Adam Dunn. Seriously. I think Facebook overestimates my social standing in the world.

:lmfao:

I love TCF, I really do.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:53 pm

This...
motherscratcher wrote:
Sharing DNA does not make you family, the way people treat each other is what REALLY makes your family.

and this...
eyeyeyeyeyeye0123 wrote:

The month that I had an account a guy I ripped on incessently requested me, and then suggested I follow his band. I was very disgusted.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby JoJo White » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Did one of you develop this site?

http://stfuparents.tumblr.com/

You used to be fun. Now you have a baby. If you're being driven crazy by your friends' baby updates every time you check your status feed, please feel free to contribute to this blog. stfuparentsblog@gmail.com Also on Twitter: twitter.com/STFUParents *submissions can be text, screen capture, anonymous, etc.*
JoJo White

Favorite Player: Johann Olav Koss
Least Favorite Player: Zola Budd

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 am

I use facebook to post pictures of the kids for out of state relatives and friends. No comments, no daily updates. The worst part is I used to be on my High School's MIA list for reunions. Now these assholes know where I'm at and I get stupid invites to "get togethers" every month.Now w/ our 25th looming, the shit will be non ending. I hated these people 25 yrs ago, do I want to pretend I like them now? I log on maybe once a week, se if there's anything interesting but it's usaully someone giving me coins for Bejeweled or some other stupid game.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 pm

JoJo White wrote:Did one of you develop this site?

You used to be fun. Now you have a baby. If you're being driven crazy by your friends' baby updates every time you check your status feed, please feel free to contribute to this blog. stfuparentsblog@gmail.com Also on Twitter: twitter.com/STFUParents *submissions can be text, screen capture, anonymous, etc.*

These ideas do pass through my head. Unfortunately I'm either too dumb or too lazy to take advantage.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 am

peeker643 wrote:
JoJo White wrote:Did one of you develop this site?

These ideas do pass through my head. Unfortunately I'm either too dumb or too lazy to take advantage.

You don't strike me as lazy.

I have ideas too.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:05 pm

only time it's really all that useful is for keeping touch with friends who live more than 25 miles away.

my sole reason for having it, any other reasons are pretty much gay and pointless.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby jb » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:I've been on Facebook since it was just the elite coastal colleges allowed to jump on.

It was fun then.

Fuck Facebook.

And fat bitch I accidentally slept with that time I blacked out, FTR, I forgot that happened before it happened... stop reminding me on Facebook with friend requests.

Lastly, hot bitch I went to college with, it was nice knowing you and maybe we even slept together but you can stick your 400 feed updates a day about your annoying bitch ass kids up your ass. And I especially don't give a fuck where you and your lame ass husband went out to eat last night.

I love this guy. Perfect.

As the college experience as stated in TSN I get it. Other than that what Lee wrote.
jb

Unread postby jb » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 pm

peeker643 wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Twitter is a news delivery device if used correctly (combined with snark delivery).

Dead nuts right.

Not to mention if you can't be clear, concise and amusing in 140 characters or less then you're not clear, concise and amusing at all.

What about posts / pix on the dead durr they offed?
jb

Unread postby Boston_butt » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Facebook is an embodiment of why the world hates America.

Let me first and foremost say that I don't Facebook. If I wanted to wade through a few tons of shit to find a nugget of gold, I'd put on a snorkel and go into the sewer looking for the wedding ring or two that gets accidentally flushed down the toilet every day. But quite frankly, my time and dignity are worth more to me than that.

That being said, I am absolutely familiar with Facebook, specifically the type of creature that inhabits Facebook. I can speak with authority on this topic because I live above the surface of the earth, and get out occasionally. I don't need to be raped Marcellus-Wallace-style by Zed and Maynard to know it would be an affront to my dignity. As such, here are the reasons I don't Facebook:

The first type of person I am avoiding on Facebook is Miss High School Queen. Susie Spirit is always reminiscing about the good ol days of high school when the only thing she had to worry about was getting the cum stains out of the back seat of daddy's El Dorado. Ms. Spirit still thinks her little clique was and is authorized in some way to rule over the plebeians and receive their adoration and idolization like some amalgamation of Hosni Mubarak and Leona Helmsley. Frankly Susie, all you were good to me in high school for was imagining giving you a good hate fucking in the El Dorado, which entertained me while Miss Blusterbreath droned on and on about medieval literature. I've moved on, why can't you?

The second type of person is the work associate. For some reason, when you shake hands with someone in a meeting and give them your business card, in a Facebook world they feel it is a license to connect with your personal life. I get tons of emails inviting me to friend after meetings, all sitting in my trash folder with every other "temptation" to Facebook. But if I were to use Facebook, I may post something about spending the weekend face down in the bathroom shouting at my friend Earl on the big white porcelain telephone after clearing out a bottle of Pepe Lopez, because that would be an important (and not-unusual) event in my life. And then I'd see you on Monday, and you'd be judging me, and losing respect for me, when we had a perfectly fine cordial and professional relationship prior. Do I need that? Hell no. Oh, the Glamour Shot on your desk of that pig you married is a more than sufficient window into YOUR personal life for me. For God's sake, please, I do NOT want to see her in a bikini when you post your vacation photos.

And what about Lefty and Righty, the political fanatics who twist every post to be about politics, and then turn your wall into their own little Hippodrome? "I just had a colonoscopy" would be a seemingly innocent post and then Righty would come in and say "You know under Obamacare, they won't be able to use lube for that", and then Lefty would come back with "No lube? That sounds like the entire Bush presidency". And then a boring, inane, cliche-laden unreadable tripe-throwing battle of half-wits would ensue, and all my friends would see that for some reason I befriended two of the dumbest creatures ever to emerge successfully from a vagina. None of that is needed in my life.

And that's just the surface. There's Drunky McDrunkerson, who not only posts all the time about his drinking, but posts on your wall while he's drunk, and that's never good. There's Divorcy McDrama, who feels Facebook is the appropriate forum to give you all the updates about her failing marriage. Mommy McBoring thinks nobody else has ever had a kid, and therefore every awesome revelation she experiences as a mother MUST BE SHARED RIGHT NOW! "My kid stops crying if I clean up the diaper full of shit he is wearing! Amazing!" Shutup. Your family is uninteresting, you're worse, your kids are ugly, and you need to rediscover the gym to get rid of that "pregnancy weight".

Oh, and as e0 mentioned so eloquently above, most of you douchebags have fallen out of my life for a reason. I no longer contact you because you are no longer my friend, and are no loner useful in my life. I neither care nor need to know any element of your daily life, or that your useless body even still breathes. I just don't fucking care.

In conclusion, yes, fuck Facebook.
Boston_butt

Favorite Player: Ryan Pontbriand
Least Favorite Player: Don't hate the playa

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 pm

:thumb up: ;-) ;) :wink: :salute: :cheers: (inlove) :clap: :woot: (cash) :git: :cavs1: :itcf: :TCF: :yes: :wow:

I can sum it up.

I hate you, I hate your life, stfu and die.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Whoa dude.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby gotribe31 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Whoa dude.

Can we safely call that the most epic 5th post in the history of TCF?
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby jb » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Chowd Butt chimes in like 3 times a year, and it is always the most choiceset shit.

No exception here.
jb

Unread postby swerb » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:53 am

jb wrote:Chowd Butt chimes in like 3 times a year, and it is always the most choiceset shit.

No exception here.

Exactly. The dude posts once every six months, but comes large when he does.

:thumb up:
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 am

He was due.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:42 pm

That was amazingly awesome.

this guy should write for the site.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:56 pm

FUDU wrote:He was due.

bwahahahahaha
Orenthal

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Awesome. Where's my fuckin' parrot?

http://literallyunbelievable.org/
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Awesome. Where's my fuckin' parrot?

::doh::

I wish we weren't so lazy or all of us here could band together and lord over the stupid. ;-) ;) :wink:

But give me the address to that Abortionplex. You know the chicks walking outta that joint are up for a party.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby dmiles » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:59 pm

I've posted an Onion story and seen this phenomena with my own FB friends.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 am

peeker643 wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:Awesome. Where's my fuckin' parrot?

::doh::

I wish we weren't so lazy or all of us here could band together and lord over the stupid. ;-) ;) :wink:

But give me the address to that Abortionplex. You know the chicks walking outta that joint are up for a party.

Our hometown could use one of them thar Abortionplexes Peek.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Spin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:54 am

All I can say is you guys have the WRONG FRIENDS...

FB is a great way to trade one-liners, keep up with people you actually do want to keep up with, and hook up for games and races and shit.

But then I'm in a job here you actually LIKE 90% of the people you work with, and there's a lot of job switching. And we like to talk shop, find out what interesting shit the others got themselves into.

Maybe that's the difference.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Next

Return to No Holds Barred