Text Size

College Sports Arena

Pryor to have surgery today on injured foot

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Pryor to have surgery today on injured foot

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 pm

An Ohio State spokesperson has confirmed that Terrelle Pryor will have surgery today to stabilize a ligament in his foot, injured Tuesday night in the Sugar Bowl.

This thread might be an appropriate forum for apologies and retractions from those posters so predisposed to hating on the Buckeye quarterback, that they filled this forum with baseless and defamatory slurs on the 21-yr old college student in recent days...either implying, or claiming outright that he was either faking the injury entirely, or exaggerating the pain he was in, or playing the injury up needlessly to garner sympathy with the fan base, or only pretending to require the assistance of teammates to help him walk to the awards podium to receive his MVP Award.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Re: Pryor to have surgery today on injured foot

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Guilty.

He still shoulda been in the locker room if it was that severe and I still am not a fan of him personally. He seems to handle everything the wrong way ;-) ;) :wink: :hide:

I do hope his surgery is successful and that the kid gets healthy. As I said before, as a college QB he is tremendous and Dan (as he has repeatedly and rightfully reminded me) is right in that kids mature at different points in life. Hoping TP's day comes before it costs him more than it has.

I'm done with the topic now. Best of health to the kid going forward.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:42 pm

If I was in any camp it was the "exaggerating the pain he was in, or playing the injury up needlessly to garner sympathy with the fan base" camp. Looks like I was wrong.

Consider this my apology.

(So this is what it feels like to be wrong about something. It kinda sucks. How do all of you other guys deal with it so often?)
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby noles1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Same here. Did not think it was anything more than a low-grade sprain. Not sure that I did anything more than read others and nod according to their posts but I'll throw my hat in the apology line.

I won't apologize for my feelings toward Pryor as a player and "student" at OSU. I still stand by ever ounce of that.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby pup » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Still not sure why it took so long for him to decide he needed taped up and forced Bauserman to take a snap.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Not sure why people "owe" apologies on a message board that Terrelle Pryor and his teammates are never, ever going to read.
exiledbuckeye

Favorite Player: OSU
Least Favorite Player: scUM

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:32 pm

peeker643 wrote:He still shoulda been in the locker room if it was that severe [...] He seems to handle everything the wrong way.

Or...since he's not a doctor, and had no way of knowing how serious it was, maybe instead he could have just erred on the side of caution, and because of the pain, asked some teammates to help him get to the podium, so he wouldn't put any weight on it unnecessarily....oh, wait...he did that...and got ripped here for it.

Not trying to be a dick (it's involuntary). Your apology seemed gracious and sincere.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:35 pm

exiledbuckeye wrote:Not sure why people "owe" apologies on a message board that Terrelle Pryor and his teammates are never, ever going to read.

Are you telling me my bitching and moaning about JT's play calling goes unnoticed?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby mattvan1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 pm

FUDU wrote:
exiledbuckeye wrote:Not sure why people "owe" apologies on a message board that Terrelle Pryor and his teammates are never, ever going to read.

Are you telling me my bitching and moaning about JT's play calling goes unnoticed?

We notice it. That's why we don't like you.

Signed,

98% of TCF Message Board Posters and e0y2e3 ;-) ;) :wink:
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Maybe suggesting an acknowledgment that the accusations seem to have been baseless and unfair would have been a better way to put it. It goes to credibility on the message board long term. Gnome sane?

Nobody "owes" anybody anything. I didn't use that word.

danwismar

Unread postby pup » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:00 pm

pup wrote:Still not sure why it took so long for him to decide he needed taped up and forced Bauserman to take a snap.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 pm

FUDU wrote:

Oh, no...they read yours.
exiledbuckeye

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:09 pm

danwismar wrote:

Maybe suggesting an acknowledgment that the accusations seem to have been baseless and unfair would have been a better way to put it. It goes to credibility on the message board long term. Gnome sane?

Allowing instantaneous reaction, or even "soon after" reactions to news and sports events on a message board means that these things will happen. Otherwise you'd have to lock down the forums for several days following anything to allow users time to reflect and gather their thoughts before thoughtfully posting. Not going to happen, and in my opinion the credibility of the message board is not affected at all by that. There are enough regular posters who post good information that make this a credible site worth visiting.

(FWIW, I put "owe" in quotes precisely because you didn't use it. I know that's weird. Sorry.)
exiledbuckeye

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:15 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
FUDU wrote:

We notice it. That's why we don't like you.

Signed,

98% of TCF Message Board Posters and e0y2e3 ;-) ;) :wink:

So you're tellin me there's a chance.

FUDU

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:15 pm

exiledbuckeye wrote:
danwismar wrote:

Allowing instantaneous reaction, or even "soon after" reactions to news and sports events on a message board means that these things will happen. Otherwise you'd have to lock down the forums for several days following anything to allow users time to reflect and gather their thoughts before thoughtfully posting. Not going to happen, and in my opinion the credibility of the message board is not affected at all by that. There are enough regular posters who post good information that make this a credible site worth visiting.

(FWIW, I put "owe" in quotes precisely because you didn't use it. I know that's weird. Sorry.)

All quite true. No argument.

All the more reason to be accountable for what you've said when the facts do come out.

Edit: I didn't mean anything about the credibility of the message board as a message board...it is what it is. I was talking about the credibility of individual posters going forward, in the eyes of their fellow-posters.

danwismar

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:29 pm

danwismar wrote:All quite true. No argument.

All the more reason to be accountable for what you've said when the facts do come out.

Edit: I didn't mean anything about the credibility of the message board as a message board...it is what it is. I was talking about the credibility of individual posters going forward, in the eyes of their fellow-posters.

Looks like I misread "credibility on the message board" as "credibility of the message board," which changes what (I thought) you said significantly.
exiledbuckeye

Unread postby JCoz » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:33 pm

So Dan, I take it there is no reason to peruse recent threads?

I think I took a nice long break at juuuuuuuuuuuuust the right time.

Browns tank, Bucks get popped for NCAA violations....I'm sure comments on the bucks post halftime to present.... didn't even browse for the last 7-8 weeks.

Couldn't have timed that much better IYAM.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:40 pm

pup wrote:Still not sure why it took so long for him to decide he needed taped up and forced Bauserman to take a snap.

Ever have an injury that hurt a lot worse two (or 10...or 20) minutes after it happened than it did at the moment it happened? I have.

When (if) you played football, was it up to the player himself to decide when, or if, he would get treated by the trainer?...or whether or not he would sit out a play? Because that's often not the way it works in college football at this level.

(Since you double-posted this, I assumed you really wanted someone to respond.)

danwismar

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:42 pm

JCoz wrote:So Dan, I take it there is no reason to peruse recent threads?

I'd caution against it, in fact, unless you want your head to explode.

Let's just say I've missed my wingman, Coz.

danwismar

Unread postby JCoz » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 pm

danwismar wrote:
JCoz wrote:So Dan, I take it there is no reason to peruse recent threads?

I'd caution against it, in fact, unless you want your head to explode.

Let's just say I've missed my wingman, Coz.

I'll take your word for it.

Sorry Dan, I'm sure you could have used some backup. I'm back now, just in time for Friday.

Time for a beer. :cheers:
JCoz

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Yeah....... "Ohhh huurrrr durrrrr i'm a doctor from my house and I can tell he's faking. Durrrrr! I also hear he likes to kick puppies. HURRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Fucking morons.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Coz. we should not post back to back.

If you want me to change my avatar I will.

Since you had ol' Walt first.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Yeah....... "Ohhh huurrrr durrrrr i'm a doctor from my house and I can tell he's faking. Durrrrr! I also hear he likes to kick puppies. HURRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Fucking morons.

Actually, I am a doctor. Well...a dentist anyway. Does that count?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:36 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Yeah....... "Ohhh huurrrr durrrrr i'm a doctor from my house and I can tell he's faking. Durrrrr! I also hear he likes to kick puppies. HURRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Fucking morons.

Actually, I am a doctor. Well...a dentist anyway. Does that count?

Yes. Obvioulsy.

Now tell me, does this look infected?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Fer crissakes. Just when I thought I was out..... ;-) ;) :wink:

Some sanctimonious/holier than thou shit in here. :dead:

You guys should take a second between blowing each other to remember I think the kid is a punk-ass piece of shit whether he dies in surgery or whether everything turns out just okey-dokey for TPeezy2 or whatever the eff he calls himself and he wins a Heisman and Nat'l Championship. That's admittedly the basis of my initial comments and I stand by every word of it.

And mark these words that there'll be an official 'Apologize to Peeker' thread when said immature a-hole brings more investigators/sanctions/suspensions/vacated wins/etc down the road.

Yes, I get the immaturity and not holding it against a kid. But hey, that's Time to Grow Up knocking and you can answer the door any second now TPeezy.

Oh.....And no, 'blowing each other' isn't meant in the literal terms lest there be any confusion or sore feelings. :nanner:

But carry on with the circle jerk. :salute: :gah:

Now I'm done.....I hope.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:17 pm

peeker643 wrote:Fer crissakes. Just when I thought I was out..... ;-) ;) :wink:

You guys should take a second between blowing each other to remember I think the kid is a punk-ass piece of shit whether he dies in surgery or whether everything turns out just okey-dokey for TPeezy2 or whatever the eff he calls himself. That's admittedly the basis of my initial comments and I stand by every word of it.

And mark these words that there'll be an official 'Apologize to Peeker' thread when said immature a-hole brings more investigators/sanctions/suspensions/vacated wins/etc down the road.

Oh.....And no, 'blowing each other' isn't meant in the literal terms lest there be any confusion or sore feelings. :nanner:

But carry on. :salute:

Now I'm done.....I hope.

lol.

I really enoy your posts, God bless you.

And you're not done, pussy.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

You guys should take a second between blowing each other to remember I think the kid is a punk-ass piece of shit whether he dies in surgery or whether everything turns out just okey-dokey for TPeezy2 or whatever the eff he calls himself. That's admittedly the basis of my initial comments and I stand by every word of it.

But carry on. :salute:

Now I'm done.....I hope.

lol.

I really enoy your posts, God bless you.

And you're not done, pussy.

You don't know me.

Now I'm done for sure.

Edit to add (as humor can apparently get lost in this forum ;-) ;) :wink: )this: :lmfao:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby fairvis » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:10 am

motherscratcher wrote:Actually, I am a doctor. Well...a dentist anyway. Does that count?

Mother, can you fix my teeth? I need it after five years of PhD studies without good dental. Cut me a TCF deal?
fairvis

Favorite Player: Braxton Miller
Least Favorite Player: Joakim Noah

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:10 am

fairvis wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:Actually, I am a doctor. Well...a dentist anyway. Does that count?

Mother, can you fix my teeth? I need it after five years of PhD studies without good dental. Cut me a TCF deal?

I bet he's the same kinda of dentist as Steve Martin in Little Shop Of Horrors.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby pup » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 am

danwismar wrote:

Ever have an injury that hurt a lot worse two (or 10...or 20) minutes after it happened than it did at the moment it happened? I have.

When (if) you played football, was it up to the player himself to decide when, or if, he would get treated by the trainer?...or whether or not he would sit out a play? Because that's often not the way it works in college football at this level.

So you want me to believe, Tressel told him there is no time to get taped right now, waited 15 seconds and then told him go see the trainer?

Quit it. Please.

About injuries hurting more over time, again. Quit being a puss. If you can walk to the trainers table with NO help, jump up on it, you could have taken a snap and handed a ball off. Pryor limping is a larger threat for Arkansas to be concerned with than Bauserman. Of course, he might not be the "hero" he is today.

Probably no point in listing the injuries I (and a lot of folks that are probably on these boards) have played with. Especially in a moment like that. Shit, stayed in mens softball games with injuries as bad as this. For a bowl game? Better be a stretcher involved. Of course, I am not a me first prima donna.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby JCoz » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:32 pm

You guys should take a second between blowing each other to remember I think the kid is a punk-ass piece of shit whether he dies in surgery or whether everything turns out just okey-dokey for TPeezy2 or whatever the eff he calls himself and he wins a Heisman and Nat'l Championship. That's admittedly the basis of my initial comments and I stand by every word of it.

Yes, I get the immaturity and not holding it against a kid. But hey, that's Time to Grow Up knocking and you can answer the door any second now TPeezy.

But carry on with the circle jerk. :salute: :gah:

Now I'm done.....I hope.

So....I reread the thread quickly to try and identify the holier than thou circle jerk you are referring you and can't.

Can you point some of it out?
Last edited by JCoz on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JCoz

Unread postby JCoz » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:57 pm

pup wrote:
danwismar wrote:

So you want me to believe, Tressel told him there is no time to get taped right now, waited 15 seconds and then told him go see the trainer?

Quit it. Please.

About injuries hurting more over time, again. Quit being a puss. If you can walk to the trainers table with NO help, jump up on it, you could have taken a snap and handed a ball off. Pryor limping is a larger threat for Arkansas to be concerned with than Bauserman. Of course, he might not be the "hero" he is today.

Probably no point in listing the injuries I (and a lot of folks that are probably on these boards) have played with. Especially in a moment like that. Shit, stayed in mens softball games with injuries as bad as this. For a bowl game? Better be a stretcher involved. Of course, I am not a me first prima donna.

Is anyone actually calling Pryor a "hero"? Seriously, lots of exaggeration all over this deal....I haven't thought myself nor seen one single article painting him as some sort of Kirk Gibson or Willis Reed.

Beanie was alot more of a wuss/primadonna that Pryor ever will be when it comes to pain IMO.

But Beanie was a more likable guy.

I get the backlash as Pryor reminds alot of Ohioans a bit too much of THoA right now.

Course even THoA probably would have known which of his teammates made the game winning interception ::doh::.

It is what it is, he isn't the first or last athlete that I don't identify with.

Doesn't necessarily warrant the irrationality you can see going on in some circles/conversations.
JCoz

Unread postby danwismar » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Allow me to apologize in advance to Peeker and Pup and JB and the rest of the Pryor-haters...because we all know Pryor will do something in the future they can point to as evidence that he remains a "punk-ass piece of shit". That will surely be a satisfying day for them.

(You call a college kid is a "punk-ass piece of shit"...and out of the other side of your mouth, criticize someone else for being sanctimonious? Got it.)

danwismar

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:17 pm

danwismar wrote:Allow me to apologize in advance to Peeker and Pup and JB and the rest of the Pryor-haters...because we all know Pryor will do something in the future they can point to as evidence that he remains an irredeemable douchebag. That will surely be a satisfying day for all of them.

Thank you. I accept your apology.

Now I'm completely finished with this thread.

Enjoy the weekend fellas.

PS- Does 'immaturity' end when a jail sentence begins? Or can that card still be played? Is there an actual drop dead age of maturity? Just wondering when 'Kids will be kids' stops and 'What a douchebag' begins so I don't have to say anything that will bring Buckeye Nation down upon me like the right hand of God. ;-) ;) :wink:

Thanks in Advance.

All done now. :hide:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby danwismar » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:31 pm

peeker643 wrote:
PS- Does 'immaturity' end when a jail sentence begins?

Forgot that it's fair game for Pryor to be damned for his "potential" offenses, not just for the shit he has actually done....horrible as all that is.

danwismar

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:36 pm

danwismar wrote:Allow me to apologize in advance to Peeker and Pup and JB and the rest of the Pryor-haters...because we all know Pryor will do something in the future they can point to as evidence that he remains a "punk-ass piece of shit". That will surely be a satisfying day for them.

(You call a college kid is a "punk-ass piece of shit"...and out of the other side of your mouth, criticize someone else for being sanctimonious? Got it.)

Dang it. Quit editing while I'm responding. ;-) ;) :wink:

Yeah, 'Punk-ass piece of shit' is too strong where a college kid is concerned. I blame it on the drugs and the past week in general. Frustrating. Drop the 'Piece of Shit' part. You are correct.

But at some point, and apparently you know better than I when that is, a kid needs to mature. He's had multiple opportunities to do and as the face of the program should have enough self awareness to do so.

But he hasn't. Still. At least not that I've seen (and that includes his priorities and his 'show' Tuesday night). And I stand by the statement he will bring more drama/shame whatever.

Lastly, I believe those who steadfastly refuse to require accountability from a kid who's been entitled and spoon fed his entire athletic career feed into the reasons that keep him from actually maturing and becoming accountable. Why should he? People protect and shield him from it with 'kids will be kids', 'immaturity', 'judge not...'

Just how I feel about it Dan. I expect more from a young man who's been handed all he's been handed. Sorry if that upsets you.

And yeah, I can get loose in the corners with my words describing it. Doesn't change the bottom line feeling on the matter.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:40 pm

danwismar wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
PS- Does 'immaturity' end when a jail sentence begins?

Forgot that it's fair game for Pryor to be damned for his "potential" offenses, not just for the shit he has actually done....horrible as all that is.

No no no.

Just wondering where you draw the line personally.

Was Mo Clarett a criminal or a misunderstood immature kid?

What about Art Schlichter?

The hoops players involved in gun play a few years back? Immature or criminals. Not that Pryor is in that vein, but just wondering.

And is there an age of maturity in your head? When does one go from immature to a-hole (and don't say at whatever age I was when I registered on this site). ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby leadpipe » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Just wanted everyone to know, that while Pryor was unable to answer the bell for that snap, I once played a regular season coed volleyball match with a bloody sock. Hell, people were ready to award Schilling the purple heart for that same thing.

And I said MATCH, not GAME.

People aren't arbitrarilly jumping on Pryor over this. Simply a reaction to how the guy has carried himself. Everyone rolled their eyes at Pryor just like they did when LBJ got his head band bumpied off.

Nothing more, nothing less.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:11 pm

peeker643 wrote:
danwismar wrote:
peeker643 wrote:And is there an age of maturity in your head? When does one go from immature to a-hole (and don't say at whatever age I was when I registered on this site). ;-) ;) :wink:
Just going by discussions from the past peeker I'd say 10 is about the age a kid turns into an asshole.
;-) ;) :wink:

FUDU

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:26 pm

I stand by my statements in the other thread. Pryor was hurt but to the point that he needed the hman crutches after the game. I recall him standing on the podium w/o the assistance of said crutches and leaning back with arms raised to the sky. If he was as hurt that he needed help, it would be difficult to maintain your balance if you were hurt as bad as he made it out to be. I won't go as far as calling him Paul Pierce in the '08 Finals. I just think injury+ great performance= on camera apology that Buckeye fans would accept and forget the pawning of articles for coin. As I also said, Jack Youngblood played the entire '79 playoffs on a broken leg. I never recall him being assisted walking off the field.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:27 pm

NM
Last edited by Larvell Blanks on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:05 pm

leadpipe wrote:Just wanted everyone to know, that while Pryor was unable to answer the bell for that snap, I once played a regular season coed volleyball match with a bloody sock. Hell, people were ready to award Schilling the purple heart for that same thing.

And I said MATCH, not GAME.

People aren't arbitrarilly jumping on Pryor over this. Simply a reaction to how the guy has carried himself. Everyone rolled their eyes at Pryor just like they did when LBJ got his head band bumpied off.

Nothing more, nothing less.

If Cam Heyward had gone this route I'd have had a different reaction than Pryor taking it for sure. Past history affects future performance and all that.

Although Cam is a year older and may have matured. :nanner:

Now I'm done.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:05 pm

lol.

Now he's a pussy that can't play with pain.

Wasn't he hurt in the Rose Bowl and the Fiesta Bowl too?

Man you people will throw any shit against the wall, not matter how stupid it is.

So far what i've gathered on Pryor based on the evidence put forth by our crack expert team.

- He's a criminal that will destroy the Buckeye football program years later, despite that the only wrong doing they've found is him selling his own shit 2 yeears ago.

- He fakes injuries.

- He's a pussy that can't answer the bell do to faking injuries.

- He's an arrogant punk kid beyond any redemption.

- He smirks too much

- He can't throw

- He's me first and doesn't care about the team.

- He shot Kennedy.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:lol.

Now he's a pussy that can't play with pain.

Wasn't he hurt in the Rose Bowl and the Fiesta Bowl too?

Man you people will throw any shit against the wall, not matter how stupid it is.

So far what i've gathered on Pryor based on the evidence put forth by our crack expert team.

- He's a criminal that will destroy the Buckeye football program years later, despite that the only wrong doing they've found is him selling his own shit 2 yeears ago.

- He fakes injuries.

- He's a pussy that can't answer the bell do to faking injuries.

- He's an arrogant punk kid beyond any redemption.

- He smirks too much

- He can't throw

- He's me first and doesn't care about the team.

- He shot Kennedy.

No.

He's just a kid being a kid. Leave him alone. He'll mature at his own pace and we need to nurture him and love him and give him the tenderness his helmet ... I mean...situation calls for.

That's all you're gonna hear from me on that.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:47 pm

"I can feel your hatred, it makes you STRONGER!" -The Emperor

You can't come to my Birthday party.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:"I can feel your hatred, it makes you STRONGER!" -The Emperor

Is there going to be one of those bouncy castle things?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Pffft.... Obviously.

And no, Peek, there will not be "bobbing for TPeezy's knob", or whatever dumb joke you were thinking of. (Acutally on second thought, that's a pretty good joke).
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:"I can feel your hatred, it makes you STRONGER!" -The Emperor

Athletes always grow up and out of their entitlement stages into productive human beings. Look at the NBA. Just let him be. We owe it to him to wait for it because he plays ball at the school we root for. ;-) ;) :wink:

Just didn't realize it was mandatory to like him.

I could come to your party if I wanted. Even if you don't invite me I could show up. And dollars to donuts that if I bring a bottle of Wild Turkey I'd be allowed to stay.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Pffft.... Obviously.

And no, Peek, there will not be "bobbing for TPeezy's knob", or whatever dumb joke you were thinking of. (Acutally on second thought, that's a pretty good joke).

Shit... in Buckeye-Land you wouldn't be able to get close to the bucket with TPeezy's knob. Be surrounded by jersey wearing gobblers all night. :lmfao:

I'm out.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Pffft.... Obviously.

I just want you to know that I think Peeker is a douchebag and probably got his brains scrambled a bit last weekend. Personally, I think TP is an awesome dude. People should just leave him alone. He's suffered enough.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:And no, Peek, there will not be "bobbing for TPeezy's knob", or whatever dumb joke you were thinking of. (Acutally on second thought, that's a pretty good joke).

Yes, that is actually a very good joke.

Oh wait, you didn't think...no...did you think I said all of those things just to get invited to your bouncy castle birthday party? No. Honestly, it never crossed my mind. Really. But if I were to be invited, I have a case of Zima in my trunk as we speak.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Next

Return to College Sports Arena