Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Delonte West back on the market?

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Delonte West back on the market?

Unread postby jfiling » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:07 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/ne ... id=5741743

The Celtics are gathering information on the situation, but sources told Hoopsworld that they are considering releasing West based on this and other incidents with teammates.

There's no way Byron Scott wouldn't have kicked his ass personally if he was still a Cav, is there?
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Delonte West back on the market?

Unread postby papacass » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:20 pm

I get the feeling that we might be witnessing the end of Delonte's career. Slowly but surely. He just doesn't seem to be able to function properly in a team environment anymore.

Lots of stuff happened here with Delonte that still hasn't reached the light of day, and I'm not talking about boinking Gloria James on the trainer's table.

Windy has hinted at it numerous times, and Shaq said something to that effect. Shaq said he was the only one Delonte respected in the Cavs locker room last year.

Delonte just has serious issues with mood swings, depression and anger management. And quite possibly self-control. Seems like it's getting worse, not better.

At the very least, he might have to take a year off from basketball. At worst, his career might be done at age 27. Right now, he's virtually unemployable.
papacass

Favorite Player: D. Miles jersey
Least Favorite Player: D. Stallworth jersey

Unread postby bookelly » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:28 pm

I can see the movie, "A beautiful Redz"

/seriously thou...this illness usually gets worse with time. Until they find the right meds balanced with stress. Certainly, playing in the NBA would qualify as stress.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby aoxo1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 pm

I thought this was about the DeLoria break up.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:21 pm

World Wide Wes wasn't afraid to voice his opinion. Guess since DWest can't help WWW make some coin well...

william_wesley Just a reminder of the quality locker room Dan Gilbert put together in Cleveland. http://cot.ag/bGaq51
about 7 hours ago via CoTweet
**edit - may not be THE WWW, waiting for account to be confirmed

A couple reports say Wafer is as much to blame as Redz is. Wafer has a chip on his shoulder being player #15 and practice scuffles between the 2 fueled the frustration since Wafer becomes expendable once Redz serves his suspension.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby leadpipe » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:02 am

With one fist flying at Wafer, and Gloria's hand on his crank, there's still a better chance that he gets the Cavs into their offense faster than Sessions or Boobie.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA