Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Mad Men Season 4

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Re: Mad Men Season 4

Unread postby Cease » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:48 am

Agreeing on the time-lapse of Don going to bed Friday, waking up Sunday with a frumpy broad.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby jb » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 pm

mitch wrote:In real life, Don probably died of liver failure on his 49th birthday.

OK, so I will freely admit that on occasion I drink A LOT. I mean way, way, more than is socially acceptable in the 21st century anywhere outside of Muni Lot. But I've never remotely stayed THAT wasted to the point where in keeping it going the next day I completely black out for like 48 hours with no consciousness. Is that even possible? You know, all that pink elephant shit old timers used to talk about. They make alcohol seem like mescalin or acid. I've always just found it made me an a-hole eventually if I didn't keept it between the navigational beacons and then I slept alot and my stomach & head hurt.

War lots of grease, sodium, H20 and powering thru the next day "blah".

Oh, speaking of drinking, and how awesome was it to see Duck, clearly off wagon, hammered out his mind going Kanye at the start of the awards' ?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby DarNoor » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:56 pm

The writing on this show if so freaking brilliant. There's no other show on right now that can touch it.
~D~
DarNoor

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 pm

mitch wrote:I think you're right, JB...just remembered that Betty was bitching at him that it was Sunday, so it would have been the groupie on Friday night and the Waffle House horseface on Saturday night.

And did you catch how Doris called him "Dick"? Guess he's trying to re-do his pickup lines, especially after he was totally shot out of the saddle by the hot doc once again.

In real life, Don probably died of liver failure on his 49th birthday.

Exactly, that's how I took it. He nailed both broads. In fact, I was under the impression that he was at the Waffle House with the groupie, she left, and Don told the waitress that she was his sister.

It was so effective because we were "waking up" with Don expecting the groupie the same way he was. He couldn't remember a damn thing and we didn't know anything either. We had to piece it together the same way he did.

Great way to show what a mess he really is right now. If they had shown him actually doing those things, it wouldn't have been nearly as evident how low he's fallen.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby mitch » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:06 pm

We kept wondering when the bottom would be reached, and the reclamation begun.

It was tonight.

Don's turnaround will be slow, but it already started after his bounce back the next morning after his breakdown, and the understanding that Peggy can be his new Anna.
mitch

Favorite Player: Joe Thomas
Least Favorite Player: Ben Toothlessburger

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 am

I agree Mitch, it was the start of the reconstruction, and you're right it will be slow.

This show is also so much about Peggy as the symbolic image of the woman rising up to take what she feels is rightfully hers in the world.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby jack_tors » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:09 pm

mitch wrote:We kept wondering when the bottom would be reached, and the reclamation begun.

It was tonight.

Don's turnaround will be slow, but it already started after his bounce back the next morning after his breakdown, and the understanding that Peggy can be his new Anna.

Totally agree. In a season in which I really enjoyed all episodes, this one stood out. One of the best, if not the best, of the whole series. You finally saw Don breakdown only to be seen rising from the ashes the next day. When Peggy and Don interact, its perfection and this episode nailed it.

Good recap below

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/tgoodman/detail?entry_id=71767
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Anybody read the Rolling Stone article about the series, I assume the most recent RS (although I didn't look at the date), revealed something I was not aware of and not sure it has been made public in any episode, won't say anything as to not ruin it (it's about Joan).

FUDU

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:06 pm

FUDU wrote:Anybody read the Rolling Stone article about the series, I assume the most recent RS (although I didn't look at the date), revealed something I was not aware of and not sure it has been made public in any episode, won't say anything as to not ruin it (it's about Joan).

She has big tits?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby jb » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:07 pm

mitch wrote:We kept wondering when the bottom would be reached, and the reclamation begun.

It was tonight.

Don & peggy destined to hook up fo real. I NEVER saw that coming, but Angela called it two seasons ago. I still can't believe she one-upped me on MM that bad.
jb

Unread postby mitch » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:43 am

jb wrote:

It was tonight.

Don & peggy destined to hook up fo real. I NEVER saw that coming, but Angela called it two seasons ago. I still can't believe she one-upped me on MM that bad.

I just don't think Don and Peggy ever hook up, JB.

He never banged Anna, and now that he has Peggy as the one person he can be Dick Whitman with, he'll never bang her.

BTW...been laughing my ass off regarding two consecutive weeks with Mad Men alcohol references to you from Angela.

"Nothing that can't be solved with a flask".
mitch

Unread postby metalhead9x9 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:54 am

jb wrote:

It was tonight.

No way. If it would've happened, they'd have gotten busy right then when they were drunk and purging a shitload of emotion to each other. I kept waiting for it, but it didn't come. Don and Peggy are destined to be married to each other through work, which is the only thing they really love anyway.
metalhead9x9

Favorite Player: Schaudenfraude
Least Favorite Player: Jeffrey Maier

Unread postby jb » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:42 pm

metalhead9x9 wrote:
jb wrote:

It was tonight.

No way. If it would've happened, they'd have gotten busy right then when they were drunk and purging a shitload of emotion to each other. I kept waiting for it, but it didn't come. Don and Peggy are destined to be married to each other through work, which is the only thing they really love anyway.

Haven't hppked up yet. But they will get married. She's more than a hook up for DD/DW
jb

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Peggy and Don will never happen, it's too late. The more Peggy realizes her place and feels she is his equal (and believe me they have setting that up since day one) the quicker the less than 1% chance of that ever happening hits zero. Young naive willing to do anything to skip ahead in the world Peggy would have, hell she tried to, now, no way.

FUDU

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Hey if I can't have her than Draper might as well...

FUDD.

Joan boiling over is great, might be a prelude to her letting the secret out. It is a secret right?

Henry getting irritated with Don & Betty, wonder if Henry Francis blows up at some point.

FUDU

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 am

FUDU wrote:Peggy and Don will never happen, it's too late. The more Peggy realizes her place and feels she is his equal (and believe me they have setting that up since day one) the quicker the less than 1% chance of that ever happening hits zero. Young naive willing to do anything to skip ahead in the world Peggy would have, hell she tried to, now, no way.

You are vindcated, Angela is as nuts as I thought she was.

Good to see D/DW get his mojo back.

Betty is a hot mess. Henry is starting to hate her.
jb

Unread postby jack_tors » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Great episode tonight. Watching the recap of the prior episodes and then seeing how Don has progressed, it made me think of the 6 Million Dollar Man... we can rebuild him, we have the technology. Its like he is being born again hard and will become an even better all around man. Nice to see the merge of the old and new Don as both are still there.

It was nice seeing him part of Sally's life and for a split second it seemed like he might actually grant her wish by allowing her to live with him. Kids dont act out cause they are inherently bad, they act out cause of bad home life, like living with the raging bitch Betty Francis has become. A prelude of things to come cause its only getting worse..

Don's line of taking everything important with him was the line of year.

And look at the old pimp, the silver fox strikes again. One of my fantasies right there.

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 pm

I didn't see any of this coming. Damn.

IMO Don is over reacting to Defense inquiry, but it coming up now does make one wonder where they are going with it. The phone conversation with Betty was ridiculous. The elevator conversation with Pete was not, loved it.

Has the secret of Peggy's marriage been addressed on the show? I don't want to spoil it if not.

Roger a fraud in the business all these years?

Price is a strange dude, hated his British ass at first. Curious as to what he's been hiding about himself (for awhile I figured him for a fruitcake) turns out he's just a puss.

Pete calling himself honest, hilarious.

FUDU

Unread postby jb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Wow wow wow wow wow.

Best episode ever?
jb

Unread postby mitch » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 am

This is setting up the remainder of the season and posing all kinds of questions.

What will SCDP look like if Lucky Strike is gone and Roger can't produce? Hell, everything coming in now is due to Don's talent, and Pete and Cosgrove's works pulling in new accounts. Both Roger and Bert Cooper are totally worthless.

What happens if Pryce leaves? Can Joan really handle all of the business functions? Lane seems to hint that she could.

Can Don strike a deal to clear himself with the military for the identity switch?

BTW, that bit last night with Sally screaming at the top of her lungs when Don said he was taking her to the Beatles concert was perfect. Betty even became a tiny bit less of a beyotch when she was watching her reaction.
mitch

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 am

What will SCDP look like if Lucky Strike is gone and Roger can't produce? Hell, everything coming in now is due to Don's talent, and Pete and Cosgrove's works pulling in new accounts. Both Roger and Bert Cooper are totally worthless.

Yep. Loved Roger trying to call his rolodex card set and pople were dead. Guy hasn't actually worked in years.

Wonder if the youth will make a 60's like move and they throw out Roger and Bert?

Weird dynamic with Pete having Don by the short curlies.

How does faye get the botom of her bob to do that?
jb

Unread postby jack_tors » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 pm

FUDU wrote:I didn't see any of this coming. Damn.

IMO Don is over reacting to Defense inquiry, but it coming up now does make one wonder where they are going with it. The phone conversation with Betty was ridiculous. The elevator conversation with Pete was not, loved it.

Has the secret of Peggy's marriage been addressed on the show? I don't want to spoil it if not.

Price is a strange dude, hated his British ass at first. Curious as to what he's been hiding about himself (for awhile I figured him for a fruitcake) turns out he's just a puss.

I wonder if Don's reaction about the Defense inquiry is part tired of running and part something else we dont know about? In any case, I cant see that ending just yet and I thought Betty was gonna spill the beans to Francis.

Peggy's marriage? Perhaps I missed that, would be interested in knowing whats up there..

Price is strange but they did a nice job making him a more likable guy. At first he was overbearing and annoying but he has become a welcome sight in that office.

Pete has been, is, and will be a douche. He is the office trouble maker, the Frank Burns of SCDP. And with his hard on for Don, gotta wonder if he is the gonna be the guy that gets him out of SDCP or even the business all together.

I cant decide, is Faye hot or not? I mean, if she showed up asking for some loving who am I to turn her down but would I regret it in the morning?

-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:18 pm

jack_tors wrote:
FUDU wrote:I didn't see any of this coming. Damn.

I wonder if Don's reaction about the Defense inquiry is part tired of running and part something else we dont know about? In any case, I cant see that ending just yet and I thought Betty was gonna spill the beans to Francis.

Peggy's marriage? Perhaps I missed that, would be interested in knowing whats up there..

Price is strange but they did a nice job making him a more likable guy. At first he was overbearing and annoying but he has become a welcome sight in that office.

Pete has been, is, and will be a douche. He is the office trouble maker, the Frank Burns of SCDP. And with his hard on for Don, gotta wonder if he is the gonna be the guy that gets him out of SDCP or even the business all together.

I cant decide, is Faye hot or not? I mean, if she showed up asking for some loving who am I to turn her down but would I regret it in the morning?

I'm wondering if Don telling the story to whats-er-nuts is going to come back to bite him on the ass. Thought that was a bad move, although I can understand his urge to tell someone. Just though that if he did, it might be Peggy.

I missed Peggy this episode. She very stealthily became my favorite character.

I'm not sure I agree that Pete's the office troublemaker. At least not anymore. I can't think of anything he's stirred up recently that wasn't reasonable. A for the thought that he might be the guy to try to get Don out of SDCP...maybe in season 1. Not now, though.

Pete's smart enough to know that Don is about the only creative partner worth a shit, and is the main reason they have any business at all. Did you see the absolute look of terror in Pete's eyes when Don mentioned the possibility of leaving if Pete's man in the defense dept couldn't help?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 am

Don told Dr. Miller b/c first he actually likes her, second b/c she is a psychologist, she'd see right threw him if he lied and he knows it. Anyone notice the tension easing up a bit between Don and Betty?

FUDU

Unread postby jb » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:22 am

Jacki boy, Henry Francis wants to be a political figure. It is only a metter of time before the naive Bety spills or t lter comes out about Don/Dick's desertion. It will either bite henry and cost him or he will find out pre-emptively.

Either way Henry is gonna drop Betty like a hot plate out the microwave and/or turn in Don.

And yes, Faye it hot. Thing is, so is his new secretary. Will Don stray again?
jb

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:23 am

jb wrote:Jacki boy, Henry Francis wants to be a political figure. It is only a metter of time before the naive Bety spills or t lter comes out about Don/Dick's desertion. It will either bite henry and cost him or he will find out pre-emptively.

Either way Henry is gonna drop Betty like a hot plate out the microwave and/or turn in Don.

And yes, Faye it hot. Thing is, so is his new secretary. Will Don stray again?
I wonder that too, this is Don's last big test as to his loyalty to the ladies, if he can keep his hands off the new sec. Megan is her name?

FUDU

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:57 pm

I think it is 50/50 that Joan actually had the abortion.

Is Roger mentally stable, especially with Joan telling him no, the Lucky Strike blow, the back 9 of life in general?

What are the chances Don knee jerks with his relationship with Faye and ends up doing the sec. Megan? ETA: wrote that before the last scene, um yeah at least 50/50. ETA again: 80/20.....85/15....88/12....93/7.....boom!

Pete gaining Don's ultimate support, sincere or not?

FUDU

Unread postby mitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:30 am

After that scene in the church at the funeral, with all those co-workers (liars) talking about family being more important to the Recently Deceased, and all the other Roger crap going on; I'm wondering if this isn't a signal for Don to turn somewhat into a mentor for Pete as well.

While I was pretty sure that Don would be tempted by Megan, I didn't see her throwing himself at him the way she did. Hell, he turned her down twice before she finally pretty much said "it's just sex".

I think him getting back home and finding that Faye wasn't breaking up with him, and was willing to comfort him might have just sealed the deal with her. If Megan pushes for a repeat, I think she'll be out on the street.

I'm thinking that Roger just might be making that leap out the window in the last or next-to-last episode. Even Bert Cooper told him he was a worthless Sack of Excrement who was only there because he inherited the Lucky Strike account. Roger will either use this to finally do something in his life, or (probably) just take the easy way out.
mitch

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 am

Interesting wind down.

Did Don put Pete's $ in as gratitude or to have the upper hand on him?

Finale should be 3 freakin hours.

Joan's hubby is probably dead and she's gonna start to show, Coop is retiring IMO, Faye is gonna hint at marriage.

As hot as Megan is she has a slightly goofy mouth.

FUDU

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:29 am

FUDU wrote:Interesting wind down.

Joan's hubby is probably dead and she's gonna start to show, Coop is retiring IMO, Faye is gonna hint at marriage.

Did you know that Bert Cooper has no balls.

Something big will come from Don going Jerry Maguire on the tabacco industry. Huge. Heinz as well.

maybe not this season, but certainly next.

I wonder if this seson's cliff hanger is the fate of SDP ?
jb

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:38 am

jb wrote:
FUDU wrote:Interesting wind down.

Did you know that Bert Cooper has no balls.

Something big will come from Don going Jerry Maguire on the tabacco industry. Huge. Heinz as well.

maybe not this season, but certainly next.

I wonder if this seson's cliff hanger is the fate of SDP ?
Oh yeah and exactly what I though of as well, but Megan is ten times hotter than Renee Zellwegger.

As far as the fate of, not sure, but it will be different no doubt. I can see them leaving Roger in but phasing him out next year.

The other thing I love about this show is the lack of need for irrelevant BS. Like in the scene with Faye saying by to Peggy, lots of periods of silence that the later generations have felt the need to fill with phony unnecessary yapping. I just wonder if it is an accurate portrayal of the times...JB?

FUDU

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Dunno FUDU. Not even I'm that old.

And they are NOT alllowed to deep six Roger. He still has all the best one liners.

If he does go, I wonder if he jumps and falls like the opening sequence guy and this is something that Weiner has planned since the shows conception. That'd be the only aceptable way for him to go.
jb

Unread postby metalhead9x9 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:20 pm

If there's one thing I don't wanna see, it's Don as a morale booster. Man, that was weird.

I don't think Don giving the money was leverage one way or another. It was probably to even things out and get on Pete's good side seeing as he's been acting like a little bitch since he had to kamikaze the NAA account (plus his knowing Don's big secret and all).

And you can't off Roger. Everybody's learned his name.

But Orchiectomy Bert is probably not comin back, though I thought he would even as he was goin to get his hoes. Out with the old, in with the new. That was the theme established in the season opener.
metalhead9x9

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:13 pm

jb wrote:Dunno FUDU. Not even I'm that old.

And they are NOT alllowed to deep six Roger. He still has all the best one liners.

If he does go, I wonder if he jumps and falls like the opening sequence guy and this is something that Weiner has planned since the shows conception. That'd be the only aceptable way for him to go.
IMO the opening sequence is in relation to Don at this point, I would think this season makes that glaringly obvious.

FUDU

Unread postby jb » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:18 pm

jb

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Nice find. That can't be a coincidence, right?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby metalhead9x9 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:03 pm

I forget, why did Connie nix the deal with Sterling Cooper? Did it have something to do with the uncertainty over the British overlords?
metalhead9x9

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:06 pm

metalhead9x9 wrote:I forget, why did Connie nix the deal with Sterling Cooper? Did it have something to do with the uncertainty over the British overlords?

If I remember correctly, Connie told Don that he wanted an ad with "A Hilton on the Moon." Don took it figuratively. Connie meant it literally. And that was that.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby jb » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Motherscratcher wrote:Nice find. That can't be a coincidence, right?

I think not. I dug deeper on the internets and guess who Connie was pretty tight with in the buisness world?

Two hints: the name of the last episode is "tomorrow land" and sometimes saying an operation is "micky mouse" is an oxymoron.

can't take credit for the original work there.
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:22 am

jb

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:32 am

Somewhat fascinating read JB, I really skimmed it though tl:dr thang, but can you exact me to what it has to do with Mad Men as you imply? Maybe I missed it, just a time line thing?

FUDU

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:54 am

FUDU wrote:Somewhat fascinating read JB, I really skimmed it though tl:dr thang, but can you exact me to what it has to do with Mad Men as you imply? Maybe I missed it, just a time line thing?

It took me a while to find it too. Go down to page 20. Under the heading "Other Committees" The first on listed is American Cancer Society.

In parenthesis it says he was on the public information committee. I'm assuming that would have something to do with informing the public of the dangers of smoking. Possibly using an Ad agency?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:28 am

All that fuckin around for that one bullet point...

JB can be such a dick.

FUDU

Unread postby jb » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:25 pm

FUDU wrote:All that fuckin around for that one bullet point...

JB can be such a dick.

Sorry man.

The irony is that the other partners think this is a PSA gig.

But while the other agancies wrestle over soon to be constricting tobacco ad sales, these campaigns became ubiquitous.

The whole point of the series is watching the country change as portrayed thru the lens of Madison Avenue. Anti-smoking and Disney will be hargingers of the future.

Don' gets its an dthe other's don't.
jb

Unread postby metalhead9x9 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm

jb wrote:
Motherscratcher wrote:Nice find. That can't be a coincidence, right?

I think not. I dug deeper on the internets and guess who Connie was pretty tight with in the buisness world?

Two hints: the name of the last episode is "tomorrow land" and sometimes saying an operation is "micky mouse" is an oxymoron.

can't take credit for the original work there.

So it might not have been a coincidence that the first poster Connie floated to Don for his input had a cartoon mouse on it? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Weiner planned this shit that far in advance.
metalhead9x9

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:31 pm

jb wrote:Don' gets its an dthe other's don't.

Does Don get it? Or is he just going to get lucky? I'm leaning towards he can somewhat see what's coming.

Before he wrote that letter he stared at heroin girl's painting for quite a while. What do you think he saw in that? What inspiration do you think Don was able to draw from that painting that seemed to be able to make him think a few steps ahead of everyone else on this?

Was he just thinking about the girl and the nature of addiction?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby jb » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Motherscratcher wrote:
jb wrote:Don' gets its an dthe other's don't.

Does Don get it? Or is he just going to get lucky? I'm leaning towards he can somewhat see what's coming.

Before he wrote that letter he stared at heroin girl's painting for quite a while. What do you think he saw in that? What inspiration do you think Don was able to draw from that painting that seemed to be able to make him think a few steps ahead of everyone else on this?

Was he just thinking about the girl and the nature of addiction?

Absolutely.

He meditated on the painting like a bhuddist and he saw the addiction of tobacco and the destructive power of it. He saw it as America's legal herion. He saw the connection to his business'/indutry's addiction to it. He saw the future and his opportunity to differentiate; zag when everyone zigs. "Change the conversation." That's why he's Don F'n Draper.

And he sees all that and has the nards to do all that..... and yet he still smokes himself. Because he's Don F'n Draper.

And THAT'S why I love that show.
jb

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:51 am

The whole point of the series is watching the country change as portrayed thru the lens of Madison Avenue. Anti-smoking and Disney will be hargingers of the future.
Oh I caught on to that around episode 3 season 1, just didn't really remember the Connie angle until you brought it up.

FUDU

Unread postby metalhead9x9 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:03 pm

So I guess Dr. Faye didn't pass the test the one time with Sally and Megan aced it with a weekend in Cali. Boy, did Don choose the wrong girl to spill the beans to.

Everyone expected some huge deus ex machina and we got small potatoes hosiery. SDP's future TBD next season.
metalhead9x9

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Sade said it best, smooth operator.

Is Don lusting Meg (panicing), or thinking long term about family, image etc...? Faye can't have kids (or doesn't want em right), or is it b/c of the thruth being revealed to Faye and he still can't deal with it? Funny how he is on similar path as Roj (hilarious as usual, best golf clapper ever). Free ring, cheapstake SOB. Faye give me a call.

Peggy improvising and impressing a perspective client, closing the gap between her (women) and Don (men). Don exiting, Peggy ready to take his spot?

Loved the bitch session, again sign of the times (JB).

<------look at the big brain on Brett, smart mother fucker [/Joan's baby's voice].

Betty disappointed, tough shit.

FUDU

PreviousNext

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture