Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby swerb » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:43 pm

... and a freaking Alaskan Assassin sighting:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A ... oscow-heat
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby StewieG » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 pm

So is he just going to flake out every time the going gets even an eensie bit tough? Even in a preseason game against some euro team with Trajan fucking Langdon on it? Or will he just go nuclear flake in the playoffs again?
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Get used to it. He's going to get this cramping about once a month.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby aoxo1 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:13 am

Motherscratcher wrote:Get used to it. He's going to get this cramping about once a month.

Wait, are you implying he is a she?
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 am

Did ESPN interrupt programming to give us updates on LBJ's staus every 5 minutes?
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:07 am

Larvell Blanks wrote:Did ESPN interrupt programming to give us updates on LBJ's staus every 5 minutes?

We're lucky ESPN doesn't have the MLB playoffs or they probably would have cut away from Lee's gem to show Lebron hobbling to the locker room.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:18 am

Same player, same show, different team.
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:28 am

fundamentals wrote:Same player, same show, different team.

How heavy was that rock that you finally decided to crawl out from under? :salute:

C'mon now, be somewhat fair. When he was hurt and performed his LeDrama, it was after a foul and despite his acting like he got shot from the grassy knoll, he did stay on the court.

I'm highly anticipating the ESPN Sports Science segment on leg cramping and how James and his super human physique can and will recover.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:
fundamentals wrote:Same player, same show, different team.

How heavy was that rock that you finally decided to crawl out from under? :salute:

C'mon now, be somewhat fair. When he was hurt and performed his LeDrama, it was after a foul and despite his acting like he got shot from the grassy knoll, he did stay on the court.

I'm highly anticipating the ESPN Sports Science segment on leg cramping and how James and his super human physique can and will recover.

Larvell, good to hear from you. I kind of, sort of, knew you would be the first to comment about my first post in quite some time. :hide:

The whine and gold colored glasses are off and people are seeing the guy for what he is. :loadof:

ESPN's love for him is genuine now that he is out of Ctown. :dead:
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Man, some of you guys are in for a long year.

Again, that smokin' chick that dumped you for a billionaire - does you no good to bitch about her. She doesn't care, she's sittin' on the beach.

You got boned. It happens.

But it's best to move on.

And tryin' to tell us all that suddenly she ain't so hot, well, that desperation is crystal clear.

So, all of the sudden the guy is going to play poorly, lose games, and miss games cause of injury???

Don't let a guy being an enormous prick make you delusional. And don't think some sort of karma's going to come and save us. If that were the case Ray Lewis woulda snapped his neck in the Super Bowl.

He's gonna play MVP caliber, he's gonna win - a lot, and he'll play his usual number of games.

She's gone. That's the reality. Wishing her bad might make you feel good, but it ain't going to change anything.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

leadpipe wrote:Man, some of you guys are in for a long year.

Again, that smokin' chick that dumped you for a billionaire - does you no good to bitch about her. She doesn't care, she's sittin' on the beach.

And tryin' to tell us all that suddenly she ain't so hot, well, that desperation is crystal clear.

So, all of the sudden the guy is going to play poorly, lose games, and miss games cause of injury???

Don't let a guy being an enormous prick make you delusional. And don't think some sort of karma's going to come and save us. If that were the case Ray Lewis woulda snapped his neck in the Super Bowl.

He's gonna play MVP caliber, he's gonna win - a lot, and he'll play his usual number of games.

She's gone. That's the reality. Wishing her bad might make you feel good, but it ain't going to change anything.

Here's the problem. When you run into the smoking hot chick and her billionaire husband, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that the first thought that runs through his head upon seeing you is "that guy f***ed my wife. a lot."

Miami doesn't have to worry about that.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 pm

leadpipe wrote:So, all of the sudden the guy is going to play poorly, lose games, and miss games cause of injury???

All I know is Baltimore Colts fans got a Super Bowl and Modell was forced to sell the Ravens. Rock Thome never got a ring. Manny and CC did, but they left with more class. My Carl Sagan side can't fully wrap itself around the notion and I wouldn't put any money on it, but I can't help but to think that there really is such a thing as karma.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:
leadpipe wrote:So, all of the sudden the guy is going to play poorly, lose games, and miss games cause of injury???

All I know is Baltimore Colts fans got a Super Bowl and Modell was forced to sell the Ravens. Rock Thome never got a ring. Manny and CC did, but they left with more class. My Carl Sagan side can't fully wrap itself around the notion and I wouldn't put any money on it, but I can't help but to think that there really is such a thing as karma.

But if Thome were arguably the best player in the league, and went to the Yankees, than there is a real good chance that the "karma" that has followed him in regards to a ring would have never been.

Look, I don't blame Clevelanders for hating, wishing bad karma or anything else of the guy, all I'm sayin' is I wouldn't get myself in a bunch with every move the guy makes, and I wouldn't allow myself to get delusional about the players skills or situation, because at the end of the day - probably at the end of quite a few days, he's going to be sitting at the top, and it's going to piss you off more than if you just let it go.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 pm

leadpipe wrote:Look, I don't blame Clevelanders for hating, wishing bad karma or anything else of the guy, all I'm sayin' is I wouldn't get myself in a bunch with every move the guy makes, and I wouldn't allow myself to get delusional about the players skills or situation, because at the end of the day - probably at the end of quite a few days, he's going to be sitting at the top, and it's going to piss you off more than if you just let it go.

Meh, maybe in a few years when he's older and wiser and it won't hurt as much. Just not seeing it anytime soon.

"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:01 am

They say he just had a "really bad cramp"

I say, it's probably just menstral

.....really coming into your own, Aye Mellon?

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby papacass » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:05 am

Motherscratcher wrote:Here's the problem. When you run into the smoking hot chick and her billionaire husband, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that the first thought that runs through his head upon seeing you is "that guy f***ed my wife. a lot."

Miami doesn't have to worry about that.

See, if you were Beyonce's ex, I don't think Jay-Z would be thinking that. He'd be more like "Sorry, who are you?"

At least we can take some solace in the fact that LeBron put seven years of hard wear and tear on his massive frame playing for the Cavs. The Heat are probably getting him with about 60,000 miles on the odometer. So if he starts to develop recurring leg and back problems on the Heat's watch, we can give Miami a smile and wink.
papacass

Favorite Player: D. Miles jersey
Least Favorite Player: D. Stallworth jersey

Unread postby DrPoove » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:23 pm

leadpipe wrote:Man, some of you guys are in for a long year.

Agreed. But can't you take a little smile if she catches syphillis?

;-) ;) :wink:
"What is understood need not be discussed."
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Favorite Player: Cleveland
Least Favorite Player: The Inbred

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I don't really see the need for the lecture(again), but eh, whatever.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Swerb should have hired Windy for the TCF Heat Index, there is going to be an informal one anyway. Gotta expect it is coming, no use fighting it.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 pm

what a bag of douche.

lived in neohio all his life, never supported any of the teams, and then suddenly he's a marlins fan.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Squints » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Man, by the looks of that picture, Gloria has really let herself go.
Squints

Favorite Player: Howard, Tim
Least Favorite Player: Howard, Desmond

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 am

Triple-S wrote:Image

what a bag of douche.

lived in neohio all his life, never supported any of the teams, and then suddenly he's a marlins fan.

You're right, never, EVER saw the guy wear any NEO team gear...

Hate him all you want, just don't make shit up. Dude was wearing a Marlins hat because he was showcasing his new Nike shoe w/ it's Miami color influence. No way that front runner would throw away his Yankee hat and disposable payroll to root for a team that has a payroll lower than one of his game checks.

It's all in the name of promotion and whatever matches his kicks that day.

HOLY SHIT, I never knew Joe was a die-hard Tribe fan!
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby StewieG » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 am

Squints wrote:Man, by the looks of that picture, Gloria has really let herself go.

She's despondent because Delonte isn't there to pork her.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA