Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby swerb » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:43 pm

... and a freaking Alaskan Assassin sighting:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A ... oscow-heat
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
User avatar
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch
 
Posts: 17918
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby StewieG » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 pm

So is he just going to flake out every time the going gets even an eensie bit tough? Even in a preseason game against some euro team with Trajan fucking Langdon on it? Or will he just go nuclear flake in the playoffs again?
StewieG
 
Posts: 4021
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Get used to it. He's going to get this cramping about once a month.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby aoxo1 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:13 am

Motherscratcher wrote:Get used to it. He's going to get this cramping about once a month.

Wait, are you implying he is a she?
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
User avatar
aoxo1
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 am

Did ESPN interrupt programming to give us updates on LBJ's staus every 5 minutes?
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
User avatar
Larvell Blanks
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Medina, Ohio
Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:07 am

Larvell Blanks wrote:Did ESPN interrupt programming to give us updates on LBJ's staus every 5 minutes?



We're lucky ESPN doesn't have the MLB playoffs or they probably would have cut away from Lee's gem to show Lebron hobbling to the locker room.
Fuck the Browns...
User avatar
rebelwithoutaclue
 
Posts: 3639
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:43 am
Location: Under them Skies of Blue
Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:18 am

Same player, same show, different team.
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 pm
Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:28 am

fundamentals wrote:Same player, same show, different team.


How heavy was that rock that you finally decided to crawl out from under? :salute:

C'mon now, be somewhat fair. When he was hurt and performed his LeDrama, it was after a foul and despite his acting like he got shot from the grassy knoll, he did stay on the court.

I'm highly anticipating the ESPN Sports Science segment on leg cramping and how James and his super human physique can and will recover.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
User avatar
Larvell Blanks
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Medina, Ohio
Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:
fundamentals wrote:Same player, same show, different team.


How heavy was that rock that you finally decided to crawl out from under? :salute:

C'mon now, be somewhat fair. When he was hurt and performed his LeDrama, it was after a foul and despite his acting like he got shot from the grassy knoll, he did stay on the court.

I'm highly anticipating the ESPN Sports Science segment on leg cramping and how James and his super human physique can and will recover.


Larvell, good to hear from you. I kind of, sort of, knew you would be the first to comment about my first post in quite some time. :hide:

The whine and gold colored glasses are off and people are seeing the guy for what he is. :loadof:

ESPN's love for him is genuine now that he is out of Ctown. :dead:
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 pm
Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Man, some of you guys are in for a long year.

Again, that smokin' chick that dumped you for a billionaire - does you no good to bitch about her. She doesn't care, she's sittin' on the beach.

You got boned. It happens.

But it's best to move on.

And tryin' to tell us all that suddenly she ain't so hot, well, that desperation is crystal clear.

So, all of the sudden the guy is going to play poorly, lose games, and miss games cause of injury???

Don't let a guy being an enormous prick make you delusional. And don't think some sort of karma's going to come and save us. If that were the case Ray Lewis woulda snapped his neck in the Super Bowl.

He's gonna play MVP caliber, he's gonna win - a lot, and he'll play his usual number of games.

She's gone. That's the reality. Wishing her bad might make you feel good, but it ain't going to change anything.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6574
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

leadpipe wrote:Man, some of you guys are in for a long year.

Again, that smokin' chick that dumped you for a billionaire - does you no good to bitch about her. She doesn't care, she's sittin' on the beach.

You got boned. It happens.

But it's best to move on.

And tryin' to tell us all that suddenly she ain't so hot, well, that desperation is crystal clear.

So, all of the sudden the guy is going to play poorly, lose games, and miss games cause of injury???

Don't let a guy being an enormous prick make you delusional. And don't think some sort of karma's going to come and save us. If that were the case Ray Lewis woulda snapped his neck in the Super Bowl.

He's gonna play MVP caliber, he's gonna win - a lot, and he'll play his usual number of games.

She's gone. That's the reality. Wishing her bad might make you feel good, but it ain't going to change anything.


Here's the problem. When you run into the smoking hot chick and her billionaire husband, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that the first thought that runs through his head upon seeing you is "that guy f***ed my wife. a lot."

Miami doesn't have to worry about that.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 pm

leadpipe wrote:So, all of the sudden the guy is going to play poorly, lose games, and miss games cause of injury???


All I know is Baltimore Colts fans got a Super Bowl and Modell was forced to sell the Ravens. Rock Thome never got a ring. Manny and CC did, but they left with more class. My Carl Sagan side can't fully wrap itself around the notion and I wouldn't put any money on it, but I can't help but to think that there really is such a thing as karma.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
User avatar
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist
 
Posts: 4656
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:06 am
Location: Parma, OH
Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:
leadpipe wrote:So, all of the sudden the guy is going to play poorly, lose games, and miss games cause of injury???


All I know is Baltimore Colts fans got a Super Bowl and Modell was forced to sell the Ravens. Rock Thome never got a ring. Manny and CC did, but they left with more class. My Carl Sagan side can't fully wrap itself around the notion and I wouldn't put any money on it, but I can't help but to think that there really is such a thing as karma.


But if Thome were arguably the best player in the league, and went to the Yankees, than there is a real good chance that the "karma" that has followed him in regards to a ring would have never been.

Look, I don't blame Clevelanders for hating, wishing bad karma or anything else of the guy, all I'm sayin' is I wouldn't get myself in a bunch with every move the guy makes, and I wouldn't allow myself to get delusional about the players skills or situation, because at the end of the day - probably at the end of quite a few days, he's going to be sitting at the top, and it's going to piss you off more than if you just let it go.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6574
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 pm

leadpipe wrote:Look, I don't blame Clevelanders for hating, wishing bad karma or anything else of the guy, all I'm sayin' is I wouldn't get myself in a bunch with every move the guy makes, and I wouldn't allow myself to get delusional about the players skills or situation, because at the end of the day - probably at the end of quite a few days, he's going to be sitting at the top, and it's going to piss you off more than if you just let it go.


Meh, maybe in a few years when he's older and wiser and it won't hurt as much. Just not seeing it anytime soon.

Image
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
User avatar
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist
 
Posts: 4656
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:06 am
Location: Parma, OH
Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:01 am


They say he just had a "really bad cramp"

I say, it's probably just menstral






.....really coming into your own, Aye Mellon?
____________________________________________________________________________

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:22 pm
Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby papacass » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:05 am

Motherscratcher wrote:Here's the problem. When you run into the smoking hot chick and her billionaire husband, at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that the first thought that runs through his head upon seeing you is "that guy f***ed my wife. a lot."

Miami doesn't have to worry about that.


See, if you were Beyonce's ex, I don't think Jay-Z would be thinking that. He'd be more like "Sorry, who are you?"

At least we can take some solace in the fact that LeBron put seven years of hard wear and tear on his massive frame playing for the Cavs. The Heat are probably getting him with about 60,000 miles on the odometer. So if he starts to develop recurring leg and back problems on the Heat's watch, we can give Miami a smile and wink.
User avatar
papacass
 
Posts: 2259
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:35 am
Location: Fairview Park, OH
Favorite Player: D. Miles jersey
Least Favorite Player: D. Stallworth jersey

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby DrPoove » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:23 pm

leadpipe wrote:Man, some of you guys are in for a long year.

Again, that smokin' chick that dumped you for a billionaire - does you no good to bitch about her. She doesn't care, she's sittin' on the beach.

You got boned. It happens.

But it's best to move on.

And tryin' to tell us all that suddenly she ain't so hot, well, that desperation is crystal clear.

So, all of the sudden the guy is going to play poorly, lose games, and miss games cause of injury???

Don't let a guy being an enormous prick make you delusional. And don't think some sort of karma's going to come and save us. If that were the case Ray Lewis woulda snapped his neck in the Super Bowl.

He's gonna play MVP caliber, he's gonna win - a lot, and he'll play his usual number of games.

She's gone. That's the reality. Wishing her bad might make you feel good, but it ain't going to change anything.

Agreed. But can't you take a little smile if she catches syphillis?

;-) ;) :wink:
"What is understood need not be discussed."
-Loren Adams
User avatar
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee
 
Posts: 2279
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:36 am
Location: Lakewood, OH
Favorite Player: Cleveland
Least Favorite Player: The Inbred

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I don't really see the need for the lecture(again), but eh, whatever.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Swerb should have hired Windy for the TCF Heat Index, there is going to be an informal one anyway. Gotta expect it is coming, no use fighting it.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Image

what a bag of douche.

lived in neohio all his life, never supported any of the teams, and then suddenly he's a marlins fan.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6367
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby Squints » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Man, by the looks of that picture, Gloria has really let herself go.
Squints
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Fairview, PA
Favorite Player: Howard, Tim
Least Favorite Player: Howard, Desmond

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 am

Triple-S wrote:Image

what a bag of douche.

lived in neohio all his life, never supported any of the teams, and then suddenly he's a marlins fan.


You're right, never, EVER saw the guy wear any NEO team gear...
Image

Image

Hate him all you want, just don't make shit up. Dude was wearing a Marlins hat because he was showcasing his new Nike shoe w/ it's Miami color influence. No way that front runner would throw away his Yankee hat and disposable payroll to root for a team that has a payroll lower than one of his game checks.

It's all in the name of promotion and whatever matches his kicks that day.

HOLY SHIT, I never knew Joe was a die-hard Tribe fan!
Image
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
User avatar
Larvell Blanks
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Medina, Ohio
Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: LeBitch's 1st Fake Injury of the Year...

Unread postby StewieG » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 am

Squints wrote:Man, by the looks of that picture, Gloria has really let herself go.


She's despondent because Delonte isn't there to pork her.
StewieG
 
Posts: 4021
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit


Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest