Text Size

No Holds Barred

A strange but true occurrence in Akron

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

A strange but true occurrence in Akron

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 11:23 pm

I live in a duplex. This morning, while my wife was working out, she saw police on our front yard. Looking out the window, she saw that at least one was a U.S. Marshal. Concerned, she went to the bedroom, where I was reading, and told me that the U.S. Marshals were here. I had already heard knocking at the upstairs apartment, and when she told me what was going on I was sure they were there to get the boyfriend of the woman who lives upstairs, because he is a sex offender who wasn't registered to live there (he did have that as his address, and the landlord got pissed, so the idiot changed his address in the registry but kept living there).

I threw on my shoes and went outside. There were 4 members of the APD and 2 U.S Marshals, basically surrounding the property except for the two who went inside the upstairs apartment. When I went outside, one of the APD asked me my name, which I gave him. He then asked (with a smile) another APD if they were looking for a white guy or a black guy. Both guys had shit-eating grins (which was awesome!) when the other APD said they were looking for a black guy, 6' 5", to which the APD in front of me said "I guess you're not him", which we both laughed at.

See, I get along with professional cops just fine, and really have never (except for one asshole in Uniontown, who tried to give me a speeding ticket, but couldn't, after he couldn't show me the radar reading but had a weak-assed claim the he was "pacing" me (he was so embarrassed after admitting that garbage he didn't even try to give me a ticket), which didn't affect my life at all), had a problem. Akron PD are always professional, and I've dealt with them a lot.
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: A strange but true occurrence in Akron

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Fri May 21, 2010 11:56 am

I'm glad you and the cops were able to have a good laugh about black people together lol. You must live in a really nice part of Akron. I'm just joking you.

Anyways, I don't have a problem with cops as long as they don't have a God complex which a lot of them do. I avoid police like wildfire but I'm grateful for the job they do.
Shadow Scars

Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat May 22, 2010 5:31 pm

If they only knew the crap you spout on internet message board, they probably would have unloaded, with intent. One day a post of yours will be used by some wacko as his inspiration... How do you feel about that?
Last edited by Orenthal on Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun May 23, 2010 9:05 am

JFTR, in PA only the State cops can use radar. Any other speeding ticket you get must be within measured boundaries w/stop watch....that's those big fat dotted white lines that cross the streets

BTW, OJ, great shot at Kingpin on the other site! Wish I could pile on but I'm banned for exposing penndawg's membership at a date site [pink background] where some chick wrote he was a narcisistic, closet homosexual... :thumb up:
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun May 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Audie I cannot stand penn and had to pretty much stop posting in the doghouse. I just cannot deal with the people such a gayfling anymore, presume truth, don't seek it... I am not surprised by the penn revelation at all. Sums up the tone and content of his posts perfectly.

I gotta remove that smiley upthread seeing as how I don't think I mean that as a joke anymore...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby jfiling » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:29 pm

The guy who was wanted in this thread is on the loose, and wanted by the U.S. Marshals. His name is Davon Debman, and a few weeks ago, he beat up his girlfriend in Cuyahoga Falls big time, going so far as to break her back. I'm going to put up a picture when I find one, because if the TCF community could help me get this POS behind bars it would be a win for everyone. I'm also going to reach out to the /b/tards at 4chan, because they are awesome at this stuff, but I'm not so sure how they do with fugitives.
jfiling
Old School Writer

Unread postby StewieG » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 pm

So he's a woman-beating child rapist? Can we just hang the fucker now?
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby mattvan1 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:22 pm

StewieG wrote:So he's a woman-beating child rapist? Can we just hang the fucker now?

At the very least, he should be tased. (is tased, or tasered?)
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby Spin » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 am

StewieG wrote:So he's a woman-beating child rapist? Can we just hang the fucker now?

Just shoot on sight and save the taxpayer millions in PD feeds and feeding his ass and giving him college classes the next 5-10 years.

Not to mention sparing her and the kids waiting nervously for his parole...

"In self defense" of course.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Now I'm really confused. The U.S. Marshals were here at least 5 times, and he was finally arrested somewhere the week before last.

And the charges against him have been dropped.

He pled guilty to a reduced earlier charge of "aggravated menacing" (reduced from domestic violence), and will be released from jail in the next two days.

I really don't understand the system. :gah:
jfiling
Old School Writer

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:20 pm

jfiling wrote:Now I'm really confused. The U.S. Marshals were here at least 5 times, and he was finally arrested somewhere the week before last.

And the charges against him have been dropped.

He pled guilty to a reduced earlier charge of "aggravated menacing" (reduced from domestic violence), and will be released from jail in the next two days.

I really don't understand the system. :gah:

Too many sissy cop hating bitches like yourself have the right to vote in sissy bitch judges for starters

Then there's the whole 'take the club out of their hands please don't taze me bro'
thingy
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Too many sissy cop hating bitches like yourself have the right to vote in sissy bitch judges for starters

Then there's the whole 'take the club out of their hands please don't taze me bro'
thingy

That is an interesting view. I just can't remember the last time a judge ran an advertisement promoting himself as a "sissy bitch".

I am a hater of the "sissy cop" faction, particularly those who fire on family pets while they are chasing a suspect through someone's yard, due to the pretense that the dog had them "scared for their lives". Assuming that's what you meant by "sissy cop hating".
jfiling
Old School Writer

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:45 pm

jfiling wrote: Concerned, she went to the bedroom, where I was reading, and told me that the U.S. Marshals were here.

You're not fooling anyone. You can't read.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:34 pm

C'mon. Let's not do this negative bullshit.

Let's talk about something else, like the fact that steak is awesome, and so is beer.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby hebner20 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:C'mon. Let's not do this negative bullshit.

Let's talk about something else, like the fact that steak is awesome, and so is beer.

CDT, you could probably get elected president running on that ^^ as your platform.

We could also talk about your awesome knowledge of pizza or the cool new avatar you just added. One down side of you adding a new avatar is that this stuff gets contageous and pretty soon eveyone has a new one and then i can't tell quickly who is who.(I also can't read)
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby jb » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:26 am

I predict that these exact words come out of Newt Gingrich's mouth in a GOP preseidential primary debate.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby hebner20 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:04 pm

hebner20 wrote:

CDT, you could probably get elected president running on that ^^ as your platform.

We could also talk about your awesome knowledge of pizza or the cool new avatar you just added. One down side of you adding a new avatar is that this stuff gets contageous and pretty soon eveyone has a new one and then i can't tell quickly who is who.(I also can't read)

Hey CDT,you changed back to your old avatar are you messin' with me? I am so confused.
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah, man. I just like this one better.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Return to No Holds Barred