Text Size

College Sports Arena

OSU vs Ohio U Official "game" thread

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Re: OSU vs Ohio U Official "game" thread

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:01 am

First Buckeye game I have seen less than 30 minutes of since 2001, so tell me were Pryor's INT meaningless screwing around type of throws or were they poor decisions, or great plays by the opposition etc?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:02 am

FUDU wrote:First Buckeye game I have seen less than 30 minutes of since 2001, so tell me were Pryor's INT meaningless screwing around type of throws or were they poor decisions, or great plays by the opposition etc?

First one was at end of half into end zone. Bad throw, took points of the board of what was already a 34-0 lead so IMO it wasn't a big deal.

2nd one was forced into coverage and was truly a bad throw.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:41 am

What Peeker said. The INTs were bad decisions. I've come to accept that TP is going to make a few bad decisions trying to force things a few times every game. That's just what he does, and wishing he wouldn't isn't going to change anything.

More than the INT's I was concerned about the accuracy. He's still not great on short/mid range throws. I know, I know...16 completions in a row. I know I'm picking nits. I know he was better than last week. It just seems like, even though he was completing a lot of throws, very few of them were "right there."

They mostly seemed to be a little behind, a little high, a little low for the receivers. I feel like a bit of an asshole bringing it up after a game when we annihilated the opposition and Pryor completed such a high percentage, but we're in Cleveland. We have to bitch about something, right?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Previous

Return to College Sports Arena