Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Run Lola Run

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Run Lola Run

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 pm

German film that came out in '98. It's pretty fast paced and only like 90 minutes.

It's well written and deals with the butterfly effect.
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
User avatar
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:18 pm
Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby aoxo1 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 pm

I think Mitch has some competition.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
User avatar
aoxo1
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby waborat » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Rat_Tail wrote:German film that came out in '98. It's pretty fast paced and only like 90 minutes.

It's well written and deals with the butterfly effect.


So, kinda like a kraut version of Cocoon?
User avatar
waborat
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Concord
Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby mitch » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:47 pm

waborat wrote:
Rat_Tail wrote:German film that came out in '98. It's pretty fast paced and only like 90 minutes.

It's well written and deals with the butterfly effect.


So, kinda like a kraut version of Cocoon?


But does it have Ashton Kutcher?
User avatar
mitch
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 am
Location: Triad, NC
Favorite Player: Joe Thomas
Least Favorite Player: Ben Toothlessburger

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 am

C'mon Rat, I saw this exact review on IMDB and nearly 90% of the people that viewed it found it useful.

Don't plagiarize, have an original thought!


;-) ;) :wink:
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
User avatar
Larvell Blanks
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Medina, Ohio
Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:20 am

How can it deal with the Butterfly Effect when it came out 6 years before that movie? Are you sure it was the Butterfly Effect? Because I'm thinking maybe it was Krush Groove.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Motherscratcher wrote:How can it deal with the Butterfly Effect when it came out 6 years before that movie? Are you sure it was the Butterfly Effect? Because I'm thinking maybe it was Krush Groove.


It doesn't deal with the movie the butterfly effect but with the theory of the butterfly effect. I don't know how no one else on here hasn't heard of that. Geeze

And I don't know how I would have plagiarized that. I was giving out pretty blatant facts about the movie.
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
User avatar
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:18 pm
Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Rat_Tail wrote:
Motherscratcher wrote:How can it deal with the Butterfly Effect when it came out 6 years before that movie? Are you sure it was the Butterfly Effect? Because I'm thinking maybe it was Krush Groove.


It doesn't deal with the movie the butterfly effect but with the theory of the butterfly effect. I don't know how no one else on here hasn't heard of that. Geeze

And I don't know how I would have plagiarized that. I was giving out pretty blatant facts about the movie.


Now you're just making shit up.

And, you just completely ignored my salient point about Krush Groove.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby jb » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:08 pm

About the 1984 Olympics?
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Motherscratcher wrote:
Rat_Tail wrote:
Motherscratcher wrote:How can it deal with the Butterfly Effect when it came out 6 years before that movie? Are you sure it was the Butterfly Effect? Because I'm thinking maybe it was Krush Groove.


It doesn't deal with the movie the butterfly effect but with the theory of the butterfly effect. I don't know how no one else on here hasn't heard of that. Geeze

And I don't know how I would have plagiarized that. I was giving out pretty blatant facts about the movie.


Now you're just making shit up.

And, you just completely ignored my salient point about Krush Groove.


See for yourself then...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

And just watch the damn movie. It's good.
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
User avatar
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:18 pm
Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:C'mon Rat, I saw this exact review on IMDB and nearly 90% of the people that viewed it found it useful.

Don't plagiarize, have an original thought!


;-) ;) :wink:


I really don't have anything to contribute to this thread.

All I wanna know is who's that hot, vintage babe in Larvell's avatar...
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
User avatar
Bill the Butcher
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Five Points
Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby mitch » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Bill the Butcher wrote:
Larvell Blanks wrote:C'mon Rat, I saw this exact review on IMDB and nearly 90% of the people that viewed it found it useful.

Don't plagiarize, have an original thought!


;-) ;) :wink:


I really don't have anything to contribute to this thread.

All I wanna know is who's that hot, vintage babe in Larvell's avatar...


Please go rent "Caddyshack" right away.
User avatar
mitch
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 am
Location: Triad, NC
Favorite Player: Joe Thomas
Least Favorite Player: Ben Toothlessburger

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Rat_Tail wrote:And I don't know how I would have plagiarized that. I was giving out pretty blatant facts about the movie.

::doh::

I really don't have anything to contribute to this thread.

All I wanna know is who's that hot, vintage babe in Larvell's avatar...

::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh::


Youth really is wasted on the young.
Bill, PLEASE follow Mitch's orders pronto!
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
User avatar
Larvell Blanks
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Medina, Ohio
Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby waborat » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:47 am

Larvell Blanks wrote:
Rat_Tail wrote:And I don't know how I would have plagiarized that. I was giving out pretty blatant facts about the movie.

::doh::

I really don't have anything to contribute to this thread.

All I wanna know is who's that hot, vintage babe in Larvell's avatar...

::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh::


Youth really is wasted on the young.
Bill, PLEASE follow Mitch's orders pronto!


And grab a copy of Animal House while you're at it :gah:
User avatar
waborat
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Concord
Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby jb » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:22 pm

waborat wrote:
Larvell Blanks wrote:
Rat_Tail wrote:And I don't know how I would have plagiarized that. I was giving out pretty blatant facts about the movie.

::doh::

I really don't have anything to contribute to this thread.

All I wanna know is who's that hot, vintage babe in Larvell's avatar...

::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh::


Youth really is wasted on the young.
Bill, PLEASE follow Mitch's orders pronto!


And grab a copy of Animal House while you're at it :gah:




Then the Blues Bros and Slapshot.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:36 pm

jb wrote:
waborat wrote:
Larvell Blanks wrote:
Rat_Tail wrote:And I don't know how I would have plagiarized that. I was giving out pretty blatant facts about the movie.

::doh::

I really don't have anything to contribute to this thread.

All I wanna know is who's that hot, vintage babe in Larvell's avatar...

::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh::


Youth really is wasted on the young.
Bill, PLEASE follow Mitch's orders pronto!


And grab a copy of Animal House while you're at it :gah:




Then the Blues Bros and Slapshot.


Followed by Trading Places.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4325
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby jb » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
jb wrote:
waborat wrote:
Larvell Blanks wrote:
Rat_Tail wrote:And I don't know how I would have plagiarized that. I was giving out pretty blatant facts about the movie.

::doh::

I really don't have anything to contribute to this thread.

All I wanna know is who's that hot, vintage babe in Larvell's avatar...

::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh::


Youth really is wasted on the young.
Bill, PLEASE follow Mitch's orders pronto!


And grab a copy of Animal House while you're at it :gah:




Then the Blues Bros and Slapshot.


Followed by Trading Places.



Looking good Billy ray!
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
jb wrote:
waborat wrote:
Larvell Blanks wrote:
Rat_Tail wrote:And I don't know how I would have plagiarized that. I was giving out pretty blatant facts about the movie.

::doh::

I really don't have anything to contribute to this thread.

All I wanna know is who's that hot, vintage babe in Larvell's avatar...

::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh::


Youth really is wasted on the young.
Bill, PLEASE follow Mitch's orders pronto!


And grab a copy of Animal House while you're at it :gah:




Then the Blues Bros and Slapshot.


Followed by Trading Places.


Don't forget to grab The Jerk either.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:44 am

jb wrote:Looking good Billy ray!


Feeling good, Louis!

Also home to: Monkey? MONKEY! I'm a fucking gorilla, you clown!

Image
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4325
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:48 am

And for those of you who haven't seen Run Lola Run, she was also the girl in The Bourne Identity.

Image

Image
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
User avatar
Hikohadon
 
Posts: 4325
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 am
Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby jb » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:43 am

Hikohadon wrote:And for those of you who haven't seen Run Lola Run, she was also the girl in The Bourne Identity.

Image

Image


She looks like Ronald McDonald's sister
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Run Lola Run

Unread postby waborat » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 pm

jb wrote:
She looks like CarrOttop in da murning
User avatar
waborat
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Concord
Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps


Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest