Text Size

No Holds Barred

Doesn't it tick you off...

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Doesn't it tick you off...

Unread postby OldDawg » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:27 am

Please contribute things that tick you off.
These can be pet peeves.
It can be a situation that upset you, etc.

Here's one for me recently...

I love the deal for the all-in-one printer/scanner/copier for $65. Comes complete with ink cartridges, and all.

However, when I go to replace the 3 ink cartridges necessary, they cost over $70. I am paying more for the ink cartridge replacements than I paid for the whole darn device with cartridges. I should buy a new printer every time!!
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Re: Doesn't it tick you off...

Unread postby Ziner » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 am

I have done that before. However, I have heard from somewhere that the cartridges that come with the printers aren't full. Who knows about the accuracy of that.

I have a whole thread about my bitching lately, I dont think I need to add anymore.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby waborat » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:46 am

-People who don't have their check written out (store name, date, signature) when the cashier tells them how much it'll be

-Indecisive people at counters (deli, ticket booth, gambling, etc)

-When people are driving and it's not you

-Lazy fuckers

-People who take too many pictures with their camera ("smile")

-People who think & talk too slowly where you finish thier sentence before they do

-When people talk on thier cells in a restaurant and you ahve to hear every word

-When people don't show up on time

-Blue M&M's
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby mswerb » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Asshole neighbors
Lazy people
Dook fans
Stupid drivers
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby aoxo1 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 pm

waborat wrote:-People who don't have their check written out (store name, date, signature) when the cashier tells them how much it'll be

How about just "People who use checks at the store"

Seriously, wtf?
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:40 pm

People who let their children run around unsupervised no matter where they are

Slow employees at the checkout

People who rev motorcycles late at night

Opening a bag of chips to find it half full

People who pay with cash at the gas station

Flimsy lead on mechanical pencils

Humid weather pisses me off
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:43 pm

People who don't use turn signals, it's right there, they've been standard equipment on cars for 50 years, it is an unconditional motion just like breathing use it you stupid fucks.

Grocery store cashiers that don't use the automatic conveyor the way it was designed, meaning let it go on its own, don't turn it on and off.

People who go to the Post Office counter to buy stamps, they have machines that dispense them now just like pop machines assholes.

Customer service reps that ask you for your pertinent information after you just entered it through the automated system two times in the prior 5 minutes that you've been waiting, GFY, page the rep I gave the info to before and get it from them I'm sick of repeating it dickface.

Gas stations that have two registers and have one of them closed when they have 2 or more empolyees working...WTF is a register closed for, you studying for your GED.

People that park in handicap spots, that is the crime I want to get away with, killing them. Fat it's the new handicap.

Strongsville.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Movies about human triumph

Anyone who purchases more items than they have money for

crying babies

Pennsylvania
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:37 pm

waborat wrote: People

Fixed
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Unread postby OldDawg » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:40 pm

FUDU wrote:Customer service reps that ask you for your pertinent information after you just entered it through the automated system two times in the prior 5 minutes that you've been waiting,

YES!!!
I hate it when the have you enter your home phone number or account number 50 times while you wait. And then a human asks you for it as soon as you get to one. I really want to yell, "Why the HECK have I entered it 50 times if it doesn't really matter!!!!" I'm with you, FUDU.

And BTW, I might suggest a good anger management counselor!! LOL. I don't want to read about you getting nabbed right before you board a foreign-bound plane in Atlanta some day after a random nationwide string of attacks on grocery and gas station clerks.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Unread postby OldDawg » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I love speaking to the customer service reps that are based in a foreign country.

A) Their English stinks.
B) Their English still stinks.
C) What English they do spit out, you can't understand because of the severe accent.
D) Then they speak quietly on top of that, so you can't even hear parts of the heavily accented broken pseudo-English they are spewing at you.

FUDU, my blood pressure is rising...
OldDawg

Unread postby mswerb » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 pm

People on the cell phone at ANY public place.
Ignorance
People waiting at the deli to be called on, and when they are, they have no idea what they want.
Teenagers
Hillbillies across the street.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby danwismar » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 pm

People too stupid or chickenshit to pull out into the intersection while they wait to make a left turn, preventing those behind them from going straight through the intersection, often forcing people to sit through another red light. (I may yet kill one of these people)

Parents who let their kids run around in restaurants.

Baseball game attendees (I won't call them "fans") who won't so much as clap when the home team takes the field or get off their dead asses to cheer for a hit or a great play in the field, but will jump around and scream and yell and wave when kids are flinging 99-cent promotional T-shirts from the dugout roof.

The Wave at baseball games.

Any guy over the age of 14 who brings a baseball glove to a major league game. Dorks.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby Schruted it » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Bikers who ride in the middle of the streets of the Metroparks when there is a bike path. People, this isn't the tour de France, you don't need bike shorts and spandex shirts. Get the hell out of my way.
Schruted it

Favorite Player: Z
Least Favorite Player: Kendrick Perkins

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm

FUDU wrote:Customer service reps that ask you for your pertinent information after you just entered it through the automated system two times in the prior 5 minutes that you've been waiting, GFY, page the rep I gave the info to before and get it from them I'm sick of repeating it dickface.

Can't blame the CSRs for that no matter how annoying it is. They usually have a script that they have to read, and the calls are monitored.

And what's wrong with the 'Ville, anyway?
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:02 pm

80 yr old politicians. WTF? Out @65 like everyone else or die. Please!

Politicians. More of them need to die in office. Those who fit the profile yet continue to get re-elected need to be killed....with Extreme Prejudice.

People who text and tweet while they drive. They need to be run into ditches or telephone poles. Dying in the process would help.

Men who wear crocks. I don't care how comfortable they may be. They scream Fag! Kill whoever invented them.

Fat broads. You smell....and No!, your bulbous building rattling ass is NOT! sexy.

Guys who drive non-military Hummers. Queers. Kill them and strengthen the gene pool.

Reality TV shows and the people who watch them...seriously...reality? Die, please. And take your lame ass shows with you

Steeler Fans. Fuck them. Kill them all. Let Myron Cope sort 'em out.
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:34 am

The lady in front of us at Kohl's who questioned the price of everyone of the items she purchased (about 15 items) at the checkout. She practically forced the cashier to get another sales associate to run back to ladies to determine pricing. There are plenty of scanning devices throughout the store where you can get the EXACT cost of the items.

Downtown drivers. People suddenly get dumber once they cross Carnegie.

The idiot behind us at Phantom of the Opera Saturday night. All he did was complain about the fact that I was blocking his view. Being 6'6" and w/ the Allen Theatre built early in the 20th Century, the seats are not the most ideal for today's man. All his bellyaching before the show got on my nerves that I turned around and asked him politely if he and his wife would like to exchange seats with me and my wife. He declined, yet continued to bitch and whine throughout, ruining my night as I felt somewhat guilty about being a freak.

People who don't tip wait staff properly. I always seem to compensate for others in a group when they short change someone who provided great service.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby aoxo1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:01 am

Tall people who are rude enough to go to shows in public.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby Cease » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 am

The right lane is the travelling lane, the left lane is for passing. It's just that simple.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 am

The right lane is the travelling lane, the left lane is for passing. It's just that simple.
Translation: Get the fuck out of my way.

Couldn't agree more.

FUDU

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:20 am

hermanfontenot wrote:And what's wrong with the 'Ville, anyway?

2.5 kids per, a dog, a cat, golf clubs for the entire family, $1500 BBQ grills, landscaping service and the "our kids are in traveling leagues".....

The level of self involvement in that place is sickening to the point I want to puke. It's hip to be busy in Strongsville.

FUDU

Unread postby Cease » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:30 am

FUDU wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

After a couple weeks driving in Italy, I've adopted the practice of getting in people's rear-views and hi-beaming. Not trying to scare people or cause a pile-up, but get the F out of the passing lane if you are not actively passing, especially on a two lane Interstate.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 am

Cease wrote:
FUDU wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

After a couple weeks driving in Italy, I've adopted the practice of getting in people's rear-views and hi-beaming. Not trying to scare people or cause a pile-up, but get the F out of the passing lane if you are not actively passing, especially on a two lane Interstate.

I do the same, they get a hi beam flash, I count to 5, they get a second flash, I count to 3, then I pass them on the right and maybe even cut their stupid ass off afterward.....

FUDU

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:48 am

I covered this in 5 question Friday

Vehicular homicide should be a right
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 am

Dante Stallworth wrote:I covered this in 5 question Friday

Vehicular homicide should be a right

FUDU

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Cease wrote:
FUDU wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

Speeding up, passing on the right, then pulling in front to break check 'em FTW

90W to 271S/N from Mentor I've got down to a science. I can get from the 615 ramp to 90W to chagrin BLVD in 16 minutes flat in morning traffic. Just look for a dark blue Audi TT and feel free to give me one of these :fu: if I pass on the right. Truth: National City Bank in Mentor to my bro's condo @Cedarwood in Westlake in a shade under 30 minutes without being stopped by Bratenahl 5-0. Considering how much driving I've done at speed, I trust myself at 100mph more than the jackass merging from the left at 50mph every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Last edited by RickNashEquilibrium on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:06 pm

People who piss and moan about lines in gas stations or stores.....

Implying that they're just too important to wait an 2 extra minutes.

And hell yeah I pay with cash at a gas station, I can pay with whatever the hell I want. I hope i'm in line in front of Tripods at a Speedway or some shit. I'm gonna pay with loose change in a ziplock bag.

Asian drivers tick me off......
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby mattvan1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 pm

FUDU wrote:

2.5 kids per, a dog, a cat, golf clubs for the entire family, $1500 BBQ grills, landscaping service and the "our kids are in traveling leagues".....

The level of self involvement in that place is sickening to the point I want to puke. It's hip to be busy in Strongsville.

So if Diane Lane were to tell you, "Donny, I want to have your babies. Let's move to Stongsville, fuck like minks, raise athletic rugrats and buy a house with a yard big enough for pets..." Your response would be?

a) Can't we just buy a riverview loft at The Bingham?
b) Strongsville is too far away from the Lakewood bar scene for me
c) Slap her and tell her to iron your Kosar jersey
d) Tell her that you would drink her dirty bathwater but you will never live in Strongsville
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby waborat » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:21 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
FUDU wrote:

So if Diane Lane were to tell you, "Donny, I want to have your babies. Let's move to Stongsville, fuck like minks, raise athletic rugrats and buy a house with a yard big enough for pets..." Your response would be?

d) Tell her that you would drink her dirty bathwater but you will never live in Strongsville

e) I'd prefer a cape near the metroparks versus the mall, babe
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Good stuff this far, I think most everything has been covered, but I will try to contribute

-Hipsters, like in the Mike Polk video, fuck your shitty beard and your skinny jeans, looking like you have the hiv should never be cool.

-Downtown Youngstown, stop trying to revitalize a cess pool, you can't polish a turd and enough with the shitty coffee shops and call centers.

-Already been covered but it can't be stressed enough, assholes on cell phones anywhere in public, heightened by those with faggoty blue tooths.

-Anyone who shops at Buckle.

-Any KISS radio station and or the DJ on it.

-Assholes who stare you down as your turning the corner.

-Aaron Goldhammer.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:And hell yeah I pay with cash at a gas station, I can pay with whatever the hell I want. I hope i'm in line in front of Tripods at a Speedway or some shit. I'm gonna pay with loose change in a ziplock bag.

It's only acceptable if you're making another purchase. If you go in there just to pay for gas with cash, go fuck yourself.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:24 pm

So, CDT is a day laborer who can't get a credit card? Who knew?

There is absolutly no reason to enter a convenience store except to piss.
___________________________________________________________________________________

People like FUDU who piss and moan about others who hire out lawn maintenence and tree care. So what, you cheap SOB?

The New York State police. Listen close...if you drive in New York, be afraid. Be very very afraid. They are ticketing for their jobs.....I'm talkin 10 cruiser speed traps

Illegal aliens. Seriously...I've fucking had it. I want 2000 miles of fence, concertina wire, claymores and trip flares. I want towers with mini-guns on top and troops elbow to elbow....and any politician that disagree with me should die a slow horrible death. A Brown Recluse spider bite would be a good start....a few drops of Willie Peter on their head a close 2nd

Peyton Manning fans...seriously...you really think he's any more than Jim Kelly?

The war on drugs. The only war America ever lost.

Drug commercials. When it takes longer to tell you the side effects and that death may be imminent maybe you just might not want to ask your Dr for it, dontchya think?

Ambulance chasing lawyers who advertise on TV. Die please. Every last one of you, you bloodsucking fucking leeches. Here's a clue, pigs...schitzophrenia is unpreventable

Obamanomics...epic fail
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby OldDawg » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:People who piss and moan about lines in gas stations or stores.....
Implying that they're just too important to wait an 2 extra minutes.

Here is my version of this same scenario:
You're on an interstate and 2 or more miles away from construction. Signs clearly indicate that the left lane ends, merge right into one lane. 85-95% of the reasonable folks do so and virtually stand still in traffic. Its the 5-15% that see that as a golden opportunity to go 50 mph and pass 200+ cars standing still in traffic that really get under my skin. Hey, guy, you learned in kindergarten that you shouldn't cut in line at the water fountain, but this is OK? I always hope NOBODY will let them in. I know I always don't let them in and they stare at me like I am the arse.
And why is the right lane standing still? Because the 5-15% are nudging in at the merge and making you wait.
OldDawg

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:04 pm

skatingtripods wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:And hell yeah I pay with cash at a gas station, I can pay with whatever the hell I want. I hope i'm in line in front of Tripods at a Speedway or some shit. I'm gonna pay with loose change in a ziplock bag.

It's only acceptable if you're making another purchase. If you go in there just to pay for gas with cash, go fuck yourself.

Nah. It's acceptable to pay in any form I choose. If it holds you up for 30 seconds while I get my change, too fuckin bad, you'll wait.

There is absolutly no reason to enter a convenience store except to piss.

Apparently you've never been stoned at 3am and had a strong craving for Nacho Cheese Combos and Reese's Pieces.

. A Brown Recluse spider bite would be a good start

Nobody dies from BRS bites. I've been bit by one and had a small bump and then nothing happened. After all my friend's telling me my skin was going to rot off, nothing.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby OldDawg » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:. A Brown Recluse spider bite would be a good start

Nobody dies from BRS bites. I've been bit by one and had a small bump and then nothing happened. After all my friend's telling me my skin was going to rot off, nothing.

I think that's because your blood alcohol count at 12% basically served to neutralize the venom of the BRS. Your particular BRS has been seen swaggering around at a few local pubs trying to get another hit off of someone like you. Tough habit.
OldDawg

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 pm

OldDawg wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:. A Brown Recluse spider bite would be a good start

I think that's because your blood alcohol count at 12% basically served to neutralize the venom of the BRS. Your particular BRS has been seen swaggering around at a few local pubs trying to get another hit off of someone like you. Tough habit.

lol.

There's a Black Widow in my shed, maybe i'll see if it can hurt me.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:There's a Black Widow in my shed, maybe i'll see if it can hurt me.

You killed her husband and locked her in your shed?

Twisted sonofabitch.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:51 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
FUDU wrote:

Some of you people know a little too much about me, & all I can say is damnt.
S

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:52 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:There's a Black Widow in my shed, maybe i'll see if it can hurt me.

You killed her husband and locked her in your shed?

Twisted sonofabitch.

Wait.... You know too much.

Now I have to kill you.

Are you busy Saturday?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:43 am

CDT my issue with waiting is WHY are we waiting, 99/100 times it is b/c the cashier or customer is a stupid fuck.

Ron, I'm actually complimenting those who do the lawn service when I call people who pay somebody else to mow their lawn total losers.

FUDU

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:34 am

Shit. Now I have to start all over
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:

Nah. It's acceptable to pay in any form I choose. If it holds you up for 30 seconds while I get my change, too fuckin bad, you'll wait.

No, I'll piss in your freshly full gas tank and key a Swastika into your driver's side door.

Technically, I guess I am waiting on you to move your car though.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:21 pm

FUDU wrote:CDT my issue with waiting is WHY are we waiting, 99/100 times it is b/c the cashier or customer is a stupid fuck.

Yeah I know. Someone is always to blame. You're running late amd it's the asshole making $7/hr fault.

I hate getting stuck at train tracks. DAMN YOU COMMERCE!

Why are we even still using primitive ground trains? Why have we not got the hover train technology? Who fell asleep on that project? I blame Aoxo, he's involved in science.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:56 pm

skatingtripods wrote:
No, I'll piss in your freshly full gas tank and key a Swastika into your driver's side door.

You would never do anything like that, Sally.

Plus, if my gas tank is full, how would you piss in it? Wouldn't you end up pissing on yourself?

My truck is white, so a Swastika probably wouldn't be very visible. Nice to see you fall back on that.

Semantics?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
FUDU wrote:CDT my issue with waiting is WHY are we waiting, 99/100 times it is b/c the cashier or customer is a stupid fuck.

Yeah I know. Someone is always to blame. You're running late amd it's the asshole making $7/hr fault.

I hate getting stuck at train tracks. DAMN YOU COMMERCE!

Why are we even still using primitive ground trains? Why have we not got the hover train technology? Who fell asleep on that project? I blame Aoxo, he's involved in science.
It's not like that CDT, but I am not surprised at your rush to use the "somebody else is always to blame" line, that's liberal thinking, hell that is what they whole HC debate was about. The point about waiting is of course it isn't my fault, I just stepped into the back of the line, the problem is always at the head of the line, other wise there wouldn't be a line. Kind of like when you've lost something, you always find it in the last place you look........

FUDU

Unread postby JCoz » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:54 am

I have an irrational distaste for people who need several car lengths of space between them and the car in front of them when stopping at a traffic light.

Actually 99% of my bitch normally comes from the road.

MD drivers are the worst I have ever seen and its not close.

Ohio, Michigan, Georgia, Mississippi, Pennsylvania and Germany....I've lived in all these places and there is no close comparison among them.

Simple shit like understanding how the fucking roads work....its a passing lane, not the fucking "fast" lane, meaning you go as fast as you personally feel is "enough" and screw anyone behind you....

If you are not passing people on your right, get the fuck out of the far left lane of the highway.

The result is douchebags who sit in the far left lane which then cause the other pricks on the road to pass using the right lane(s) to pass, and then chaos ensues as people try to exit the highway with a stream of cars flying past at 80 mph on your right.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 am

I don't like the pre-packaged chinese mustard they put in carry out. I have to remember to ask for the table mustard when I go grab take-out.

But I also don't like getting too big a blast of the good table mustard and then hacking and gagging til the fire goes out.

It's a delicate balance and my life is made just a bit more difficult by all of it.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:25 am

peeker643 wrote:I don't like the pre-packaged chinese mustard they put in carry out. I have to remember to ask for the table mustard when I go grab take-out.

But I also don't like getting too big a blast of the good table mustard and then hacking and gagging til the fire goes out.

It's a delicate balance and my life is made just a bit more difficult by all of it.

Hey you just need to worry about getting yourself better about this whole LeBron thing, priorities Peeker, the mustard thing will come.

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 am

FUDU wrote:
peeker643 wrote:I don't like the pre-packaged chinese mustard they put in carry out. I have to remember to ask for the table mustard when I go grab take-out.

Hey you just need to worry about getting yourself better about this whole LeBron thing, priorities Peeker, the mustard thing will come.

It's one catastrophe after the other Donny. May need to chemically balance it all out.

Thank Christ Favre came back or that woulda been the final Jenga piece.

And I hate Jenga too. Too nerve-wracking and loud.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby OldDawg » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:34 pm

I love Jenga.
The more you play with it, the more it grows.

:hide:
OldDawg

Next

Return to No Holds Barred