Text Size

No Holds Barred

OT: On occsion, I am a rotten human being

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

OT: On occsion, I am a rotten human being

Unread postby jb » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:20 pm

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=2016&t=6172356

How could I pass this up?

And, for new users, I think it is important ... that new folks find a primary forum with primarily football content.

If you appreciate the inside joke, enjoy. If not, move along. Nothing to see here.

jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: OT: On occsion, I am a rotten human being

Unread postby mistero » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Yeah, I still both on both sites bit OBR now has something like 7 forums I may use. Too fragmented. Nice and tidy here. Less traffic but fewer tards.
In Chud We Trust
mistero

Favorite Player: Miller High Life
Least Favorite Player: Natural Light

Unread postby jb » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:56 pm

I should prolly move this to NHB'd.

mistero wrote:Yeah, I still both on both sites bit OBR now has something like 7 forums I may use. Too fragmented. Nice and tidy here. Less traffic but fewer tards.

I am agnostic on the OBR & I try to stay as frindly as I can with Barry. However, the T-Doosh ? You have no idea. Chickens. Roost. Home.

From PO Puppy. He wrotes it best. Will never forget hoim running on the Sgoreway of Muni after the 2000 win over Pittsburgh, or how we'd have to trust tree the poor guy when they'd shoot off fireworks at Muni due to his nam days. As old and loyal as they come:

Posted: Yesterday 10:57 AM

Re: Wouldn't Mods solve this entire issue?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T you just don't get it. It wasn't the way I wanted the board run. It was the way you set up the charter about how the cooler was supposed to run. It is/was your inflated ego and the power trip you were/are on that set up the cooler to become what had become. IF you and the powers to be would have enforced that charter that YOU wrote none of this wouldn't have happened. I'm sure most posters would have stayed even IF you would enforce the cooler charter. Maybe a couple would have gone elsewhere but I'm pretty sure most would have stayed. Now you have caused an exodus of subscribers to leave, more than nine in a day or two. I will state this, IMO you are not a good team player at all. The whole check your ego at the door thing. I wasn't the only one who is/was upset about the way the cooler went. I'm one of the few that spoke out about it though. I often stated the cooler wasn't mine and after I awhile I just sat back and watched as the cooler went further and further downhill.

When I first came on board my posting sucked. Yeah I got called on it but it was much different than what has gone on the last several years. I got called on it respectfully and other posters gave reasons and what I should do if my posts were going to get read and responded to. I wasn't called names or anything else like that. Once the board started to grow you were AFRAID of enforcing the charter rules that YOU came up with. You were scared to death that if you didn't let the cooler become a playground you wouldn't have the busiest forum on the scout network. You stated so in so many words. You and the other mods let things get out of hand and guess what just like I told some time ago there were/are posters that would take advantage of that. That happened and you just let happen. The cooler lost a lot respect to others with posting. I would also respect a board and mods if they would have stuck with the charter rules. The way the cooler was run when I first came on board is what kept me here for awhile.Now we have cluster going on. Hope you are happy and feeling good about this.

There is no way you or anyone else will be able capture what the cooler once was. It's gone and nothing anyone can do will bring back that magical place. This is like trying to put a bandage on an open chest wound the way I see it. It ain't going to work. The board is fragmented because of the move to make 2 coolers. Hope you feel good about that.

You knew what I was going to type. Well Duhhhh. I have stated the same things to you over the years so that doesn't make you a Norman Einstein, or a Dick Tracy. You stated how much you care about this site and I in my mind I question that. To me it looks like you are more worried about how busy your forum is for the most part and you did everything you could to make sure that happened by letting the cooler become a playground. To tell you the truth it hurt my heart watching the cooler keep going down hill. When some of us old timers complained we were told that we should keep going to the cooler and don't let the noobs take it over. Well that was almost impossible if the charter rules weren't being enforced. You just can't admit that you screwed up either by letting the cooler go to hell or that this idea of 2 coolers is such a good idea. The last thing I wanted was a fragmented board and now that's what we got. To bad you never cared about the quality of the cooler, maybe I shouldn't have never but for some reason you became obsessed with the cooler becoming the busiest board on the scout network. I also think that are blinded by that and can't see or refuse to see what the real issues were/are.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Lord Of The Flies was awesome.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Never posted in the Watercooler...

WAR
WWR
CS
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby rk » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:34 pm

I saw that the other day. Laughed. Moved on. Only took him a decade or so to learn.
"If your mouthpiece is strong, she’ll give you some money." - D. West
rk

Favorite Player: Ozzie Newsome
Least Favorite Player: Ray Lewis

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 pm

I'll be in touch w/ you JB and you RK.

I was IP banned a couple of weeks ago for calling him out.

I also quit adminning when he came back and unveiled this plan six months ago.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby mitch » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 pm

I wonder if T-Dog has sent Kat the money that he owes her after he walked out on us at lunch at Damons in Berea...without paying the bill.

Hey...could happen to anyone (OK, it's never happened to me, but I'm just anal that way).

Until Suzi informs me later on that three years ago T-Dog and his whole table of friends walked out of Voodah's without paying the bill.

THAT is some serious douche-ness.
mitch

Favorite Player: Joe Thomas
Least Favorite Player: Ben Toothlessburger

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 pm

JB I know you have a history w/OBR, the people, people that are here and people that do both but you have to admit the whole thing is so freakin stupid. I mean OK criticize the direction they took things, fine, but for people to freak out as they have even with the excuse of "it's b/c of TDog" is beyond lame.

Is TDog a schmuck, of course, a jerk, sure, an idiot, OK fine, but how exactly he is ruining anything for anybody is a mystery to say the least. I mean this is 2010, ignore buttons have already been invented, so whether by button or not ignore the guy right? People can go to the forums that suit them best and be done with him.

TDog is Mike Sanders. He's needed by the HMFIC to do some dirty work, but nobody goes to the game to see him and nobody went out to get a Mike Sanders autograph.

If people feel the site offers good football content then go to the site to get it (sorry Rich not trying to rock the boat here), if people feel there are other forums that amuse them or give them some sort of good info or want to support Barry then do so, how tDog is preventing any of that is...well bottom line he isn't. Fix your MyMenu list and get the fuck over it it isn't that hard.

Not directing this at you JB but rehashing OBR stuff every 5-9 months in here is getting old too.

^^^ understatement.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 am

FUDU wrote:JB I know you have a history w/OBR, the people, people that are here and people that do both but you have to admit the whole thing is so freakin stupid. I mean OK criticize the direction they took things, fine, but for people to freak out as they have even with the excuse of "it's b/c of TDog" is beyond lame.

Is TDog a schmuck, of course, a jerk, sure, an idiot, OK fine, but how exactly he is ruining anything for anybody is a mystery to say the least. I mean this is 2010, ignore buttons have already been invented, so whether by button or not ignore the guy right? People can go to the forums that suit them best and be done with him.

TDog is Mike Sanders. He's needed by the HMFIC to do some dirty work, but nobody goes to the game to see him and nobody went out to get a Mike Sanders autograph.

If people feel the site offers good football content then go to the site to get it (sorry Rich not trying to rock the boat here), if people feel there are other forums that amuse them or give them some sort of good info or want to support Barry then do so, how tDog is preventing any of that is...well bottom line he isn't. Fix your MyMenu list and get the fuck over it it isn't that hard.

Not directing this at you JB but rehashing OBR stuff every 5-9 months in here is getting old too.

^^^ understatement.

Spoken like an idiot injecting himself into this whole mess (like most of tCooluh) without knowing 1/8th of what is actually going on, actually happened or is blatantly the truth.

As you would say, if you don't like the thread don't click on it. Last thing anyone who helped build a place and is annoyed by T being T should be doing is being bothered by you interjecting w/ uninformed and lost opinions.

But if you didn't do that you wouldn't be FUDU.

IOW: STFU, ignore the thread, etc.

JB wants to vent about something he built he can, so can I, so can everyone else. This may not be the correct place to do so, but trust that Rich will probably get a spike in traffic thanks to this, so there will be a noticeable correlation.
Last edited by e0y2e3 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby aoxo1 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 am

The Cooler was always terrible.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:11 am

Spoken like an idiot injecting himself into this whole mess (like most of tCooluh) without knowing 1/8th of what is actually going on, actually happened or is blatantly the truth.

As you would say, if you don't like the thread don't click on it. Last thing anyone who helped build a place and is annoyed by T being T should be doing is interjecting w/ uninformed and lost opinions.

::doh::

Talk about missing the point.

The corn in my shit has more brain cells than your retarded ass.

6 posts in and trying to make this about you....the X game flasher thread is one door down.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:13 am

FUDU wrote:

As you would say, if you don't like the thread don't click on it. Last thing anyone who helped build a place and is annoyed by T being T should be doing is interjecting w/ uninformed and lost opinions.

::doh::

Talk about missing the point.

The corn in my shit has more brain cells than your retarded ass.

6 posts in and trying to make this about you....the X game flasher thread is one door down.

Yep, trying to make it about me, that's my game.....

One day, maybe, you'll find a way to get your head out of your ass. Until then You'll remain FUDU.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:18 am

Run along now there's a "Hey guys look what I said on that other site" thread for you to start.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:23 am

FUDU wrote:Run along now there's a "Hey guys look what I said on that other site" thread for you to start.

Yeup, if only I were one of those idiots running all over the other site crying about this.

Again, things are moving and happening all around you FUDU, just because your cock is stuck in your Hot Rod's exhaust pipe and you cannot get it out and see the world around you doesn't mean your uninformed opinion has ever been worth the bandwidth it eats.

I've been all over this T-Dog thing, probably started six threads on it over there myself, you got me... !
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 am

God damn you ARE dumb as fuck.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:43 am

FUDU wrote:God damn you ARE dumb as fuck.

Nice... :thumb up:
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby gameface » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:01 am

Seems to me you can't have an internet message board that isn't full of biddies and drama queens. Honest, I don't see much difference between here and there. Periods of lucid, interesting discussion broken by periods of playground pissiness of the most middle school quality. Shit, calling it middle school is probably over-rating.

E, after riding the bucking bronco that was the switch to Scout boards, I'm sure its no surprise that splitting the Cooler caused a bunch of peeps to freak the f::k out. These folks need some drama in their lives, and what's better than manufacturing some outrage over a perceived dis, topped with a nice splash of conspiriacy paranoia. I imagine it will all settle down eventually.

At any rate, I have no comment on T-Dog, but I do like Barry. I believe he misses JB. IMO, there's a place for both sites, and it's not one or the other unless it's a personality conflict issue.
gameface

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:27 am

LOFL

Just moi opinion:

I would go to war with or for PO Puppy any day, any time, any war, any enemy. He's my Brother like no other on the net. Dude is rock solid inside and speaks truth.

.....and I am having a ball over there right now as penndawgsdaddy... : )

This is a great fuking line here. I will use it often in public conversation whenever I need to make a point...The corn in my shit has more brain cells than your retarded ass :thumb up: Epic!

As for traffic to Swerbie because of all the BS there? I called it a few days ago in Barry's posted thread in the Rant ...check it out...you'll like it

YankeeBigAss finally said it aloud that Barry is a hypocrite :nanner: ....now all my sins have been forgiven and I am on the Stairway to Heaven
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 pm

jb wrote:http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=2016&t=6172356

How could I pass this up?

And, for new users, I think it is important ... that new folks find a primary forum with primarily football content.

If you appreciate the inside joke, enjoy. If not, move along. Nothing to see here.

SD:

What ,,,,,,,,,,

You......miserable........... you

Oh Go on .

Your such a kidder

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:34 pm

FUDU wrote:...the X game flasher thread is one door down.

That's a good thread, dude.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:33 pm

The moron edits his take 12hrs later and still gets it wrong.

.....yet again manages to make references to himself, predictably priceless.

My comments to JB about rehashing are simply an affirmation that he's viewed as a good dude regardless of how history ends up reading on said situation, and by no means do I try to pretend I know all about it, hence me never referencing said situation, the moron would realize that if he ever put down his joystick and came up with an original thought

My whole point was about the forum split and how lame the overall reaction is......but sc0hm2uck3 telling others to ignore a thread is classic.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am

So, while you are backtracking and eating your own cock do you or do you not want to go on record as to when I edited said post?
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am

I'm not joinin taht shit jstu to see what you fags are argunig about.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby RedDawg » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 am

broken by periods of playground pissiness of the most middle school quality. Shit, calling it middle school is probably over-rating.

Truth
RedDawg

Least Favorite Player: Ben Rapistberger

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 am

GF: Frankly, you nailed it, but I am done, a new board is started (which I never wanted to do, but T ran a bunch of peeps off). Our crew got treated like shit during this whole thing, be that the PF crew or the tPF crew, no one gave a fuck or talked to anyone. I'm out, the attempt to bring CS back is out. I'm not gonna ever support anyone leaving tOBR, but I and most smart peeps, will not post there w/ that fuck being the overloard.

Last edited by e0y2e3 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 am

Last edited by e0y2e3 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Ziner » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:22 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I'm not joinin taht shit jstu to see what you fags are argunig about.

What you drinking tonight?
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:27 am

I love how schmuck nuts spends half his time on "the other" board ripping on this board then the other half on this board bitching about "that board".

Look Mr. I'm : NBA League Pass :: Al Gore : Internets, George Clooney & Bill Simmons aren't inviting you to their slumber parties anytime soon so you're gonna have to earn your own way. Your copy & pasting, please read my movie reviews, I live in Boston but swear I'm a CTown fan, look what I posted over there, errrrr Triple s double posted, I listened to a podcast today, I stalk Tree's work out regiment, the Cavs rule I mean they suck, hey I want my own boring land of boring forum, I don't take shit from ANYBODY on the Interweb's ass isn't getting a Rolex for time served. You're as predictable as an episode of the Dukes of Hazard, and your time slot follows the The Incredible Hulk.

The internet is like crack to people with insecurity issues so take a deep breath, step away from the keyboard and try to hook up with that girl from south of the border you like so much, whose name rhymes with Rick.

FUDU

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:00 am

FUDU wrote:I love how schmuck nuts spends half his time on "the other" board ripping on this board then the other half on this board bitching about "that board".

Look Mr. I'm : NBA League Pass :: Al Gore : Internets, George Clooney & Bill Simmons aren't inviting you to their slumber parties anytime soon so you're gonna have to earn your own way. Your copy & pasting, please read my movie reviews, I live in Boston but swear I'm a CTown fan, look what I posted over there, errrrr Triple s double posted, I listened to a podcast today, I stalk Tree's work out regiment, the Cavs rule I mean they suck, hey I want my own boring land of boring forum, I don't take shit from ANYBODY on the Interweb's ass isn't getting a Rolex for time served. You're as predictable as an episode of the Dukes of Hazard, and your time slot follows the The Incredible Hulk.

The internet is like crack to people with insecurity issues so take a deep breath, step away from the keyboard and try to hook up with that girl from south of the border you like so much, whose name rhymes with Rick.

Awesome, your diggs just keep gettin deeper.

:bunny:

Still not invited.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:53 am

I'm wondering how and why a guy rips T-Dog a new ass here, and from all apearances deservedly so, but, trashes a guy over there for:..."Who could forget the relentless attacks on T-Dog?"

:gah:
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:19 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I'm not joinin taht shit jstu to see what you fags are argunig about.

I'm with CDT

This seems really stupid.

I'd kill to be a part of CDT's secret little club, he probably has hookers, a ton of booze and a dartboard with a picture of Ziner on it.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Triple-S wrote:

I'm with CDT

This seems really stupid.

I'd kill to be a part of CDT's secret little club, he probably has hookers, a ton of booze and a dartboard with a picture of Ziner on it.

I don't know about you fellas, but I sure am enjoyin' it. And I keep learning new things. For example, who knew that Clooney and Simmons have slumber parties? Together or separate? Either way, I'm going to find out how to get to one.

That being said, CDT's club would definitely kick all of your other club's asses.
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 pm

There was a lot of awesome in that last drunken FUDU post.

May be my favorite post Of All Time.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:36 pm

I'm tall and "German" so I'm probably automatically in CDT's club.

...and that is one of my favorite posts as well, b/c it was not only stone cold sober but stone cold truth.

FUDU

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:59 pm

What about...

"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:55 pm

And let's not forget

Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby mitch » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:I'm wondering how and why a guy rips T-Dog a new ass here, and from all apearances deservedly so, but, trashes a guy over there for:..."Who could forget the relentless attacks on T-Dog?"

:gah:

I am going to guess that this one was aimed at me...YMMV.

Some things can happen at camp that make you change your mind about someone. Usually for me, that's worked on the positive side, although sometimes they go back to acting like a dickwad once camp is over. Skreeman's fanatical evangelism/NWO/"I don't think babies who die are in heaven" crap tops that list.

T-Dog's always been OK in my book prior to this, and I still think YipiLIEa was a dick for what he did to him on the boards. (I still think Yip is a deranged lunatic that is probably more psychologically screwed up than PBT ever thought about being...but that's another point).

But TWICE skipping out on tabs in Berea that force other "friends" to pay?

:tool: (that would be the skipper, not the poster of the original comment).

Now if I had been making any comment on any other board defending T-Dog since this event, you might have a point. But I haven't...so I stand by my modified opinion.
mitch

Least Favorite Player: Ben Toothlessburger

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 pm

JTDC - I have no idea what the hell any of this is (it's entertaining though), but I can't remember the last time I heard of a bunch of guys more in need of a "lock in at the rec center".
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Well there ya go...

I don't really care but, the mods there have been as much of the problem as some posters imo

I don't include myself tho as I'm as close to perfect as perfect gets, or so says the political compass AudieTheGreat just posted :thumb up:
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 pm

FUDU wrote:I'm tall and "German" so I'm probably automatically in CDT's club.

Whoa whoa whoa. I don't think having a club that requires you to be tall and German is a good idea.

I think i'm going to buy another gun.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Love child of shawn kemp » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:53 pm

[/quote]Whoa whoa whoa. I don't think having a club that requires you to be tall and German is a good idea.[/quote]
Yeah, maybe some uniforms would be cool. Something dark or muted, maybe a splash of color on the arm.
Love child of shawn kemp

Favorite Player: Flash Gordon
Least Favorite Player: TWofA

Unread postby aoxo1 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
FUDU wrote:I'm tall and "German" so I'm probably automatically in CDT's club.

Whoa whoa whoa. I don't think having a club that requires you to be tall and German is a good idea.

I think i'm going to buy another gun.

I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Return to No Holds Barred