Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Bosh & Wade Sign With Miami

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: Bosh & Wade Sign With Miami

Unread postby p.b. fan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 pm

even clint listens to lee. criticism taken and applied. i get excited sometims and shoot wild. lucky i got a SPW mit 2x MG '42.
p.b. fan

Favorite Player: marion motley
Least Favorite Player: yankees

Unread postby p.b. fan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:48 pm

but really...does anyone think LBJerk tanked vs. Celtics?? i sincerely do. if so, nothing a player can do is as bad.
p.b. fan

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Yes. Many here knew he was a douche, but looked the other way focusing only on the basketball player. Very few saw what he was from the start and beat that drum (Triv, Skip Bayliss, a few here). However I think for the majority that game 5 performance turned the tide because this was him quitting/pouting on the court. The Game six rebound fest did little to change that mindset. He gave it a faux hustle, playing out of control and outside the offense.

The Decision confirmed it...

Is as he always was off the court, finding out more and more much was the same on the court. A horrible person, overlooked due to once-in-a-lifetime talent. JB said to cherish these years if he left, I doubt he feels the same way now.

Keep up the hate pb, just keep working on getting those thoughts into complete sentences. Not trying to be a dick, just want to be able to enjoy that venom.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:25 pm

With that writing style PB&J fan would be the more appropriate name.

To answer the question for the 313th time, hell yes.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby p.b. fan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 pm

i thought D's bangin' mother lebron was the big factor...but these three hardwood-hoodlums had planned this for three years. can LBJ stay away from the dope/slut/gunnery of little havana?? Hope not. Florida prison would be tough for a sissy.
p.b. fan

Unread postby OldDawg » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:08 pm

p.b. fan wrote:As sleazy as the NBA is, the "Lebron Show" on the whore ESPN was the most disgusting, slimey, scumbag thing i ever saw in sports. If james left cause of Delonte, Gilbert, realizing he's Pippen, not Jordan, better coke/sluts in littler havana, or whatever...his behavior is worthy only of contemp. He should ata least given cavs a year's notice so arrangements could have been made. No, he f*****-up this teams for years to come. Caves fans...support the team now or we may lose them in a few years. Lebron--you're sposs'd the win and then wear the crown...you is ass[hole]backwards. Gilbert would have got you the piece you need to win, obviously you know you are not the Guy to win at crunch time...unless you threw the Boston series[which i believe]..Gilbert would have done what it took. Have fun in little havana with your posse,better coke/sluts and hopefully time in jail....you traded your soul for a Ring that only players of Character can wear with pride. no Jordan, Bird, Kobe respect for you,ever, and not only in N.E.Ohio. you fucked up. :spanky:

Orenthal wrote:^Try a rough draft next time.

Hey, maybe he did. In fact, maybe this was his 20th draft. How else can you explain a 20 day delay in the rage most of us displayed long ago...
:gah:
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby p.b. fan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 pm

i don't have a computer. use one every few weeks.
p.b. fan

Unread postby OldDawg » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:53 pm

p.b. fan wrote:i don't have a computer. use one every few weeks.

Just bustin your chops, man. Nuttin personal.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby p.b. fan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:32 am

OldDawg...perfectly o.k.. this is the first time i've been treated fairly on the boards.
p.b. fan

Previous

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA