Text Size

The Fantasy Forum

Fantasy Football League

Talk fantasy football, baseball, basketball in here ... as well as any other fantasy sports contests or strategies.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, ramllov, Eckersley

Fantasy Football League

Unread postby No Mistake » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:35 am

Hey guys,

I know a lot of you are probably already in fantasy football leagues, but I think this one is a unique opportunity. It's at http://www.turnipsports.com and it looks awesome.

LINEUPS & PLAYER SELECTION: Coach's must have their lineups in 15 minutes prior to kickoff of the first game of the week. Coach's can choose ANY lineup they want on a weekly basis, but once they use a player, they may not use him again.

They must select: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Special Team, 1 Defense

**REMINDER - Once a player has been started, he is no longer eligible the rest of the season!

The purpose of this contest is to find the Best Fantasy Football Coach in America! How and when you use your players is the most important part of the contest. Do you take Drew Brees early against the Vikings in week 1, or do you wait for an easier matchup? The risk...he might be injured if you wait too long!

SCHEDULE: The contest runs from week 1 thru week 16. After week 16, the contest is CLOSED. We do not use week 17.

TIES & TIE BREAKS: It is possible that there will be a tie for the final spot. In that case, everyone tied for the last spot available will be invited to the audition in Las Vegas, Nevada.

PRIZE STRUCTURE: The top ten coaches from each city are invited to audition for a spot on our Web-based Reality TV Show. The winning coach from each city will play for $100,000 on LIVE web TV and be crowned the "Best Fantasy Football Coach in America"!

The league only costs 39.95 with the coupon promotional code "1157" when signing up and even though I haven't posted anything on TCF in quite awhile, I figured I would share it with you guys because I surely will be signed up to play this league.
Hunting Trip, Gainesville, Summer 2007: Anyone know of any good Gator bait?
No Mistake

Return to The Fantasy Forum