Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

I would actually enjoy a lockout

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

I would actually enjoy a lockout

Unread postby Tree » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:35 am

Rumblings about a possible lockout recently regarding the CBA, and LeBackstabbers recent cowardly retreat to play 2nd or 3rd fiddle to Bosh and Wade, has me actually wishing for a lockout to watch those three have to stew together. It would suit me fine to miss a season of basketball just to not have to hear about LeChoke every night.
Tree

Re: I would actually enjoy a lockout

Unread postby jb » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:39 am

Fucxk u troll. Don't play off my pain.

You and SD.

Fuck off.

I hate you all.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Tree » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:40 pm

The NBA needs some sort of franchise tag to prevent this kind of thing happening. A lockout might actually help to get that done. How exactly can you lose the # 1 overall pick in the NBA draft, and get ZERO...ZERO compensation.

And secondly, if you don't think I am feeling offended by LeChoke's antics, that I am not hurt by it, you'd be sorely mistaken. I've been an avid Cavs fan for 20 years. Met Brad Daugherty, and Hot Rod Williams, and even got to play some Horse with them and my brother at a private party. Met Mark Price..loved that team an all those guys. But the CBA allows players like LeChump to rip the rug right out from under a franchise with ZERO compensation. For once, I'd like to see the NBA fall on its face for one season until this gets fixed, and it might take a lockout to do so.
Tree

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Did you not notice JB telling you to f off troll? You just rambled on right through his STOP sign. Go away, and Shadow don't PM me just go away.

Die
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA