Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

2010 Rumor Mongering thread

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: 2010 Rumor Mongering thread

Unread postby scott » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:01 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:Bosh at four, Andy at five, and Antawn as the sixth man?

Hollinger speculated Twan, West, Moon and Powe would go to Toronto for Tutkoglu and Bosh.

Take it fwiw but Toronto would get out of one bad deal and get Tawn's shorter, richer deal back.

johnhollinger My best Cavs-Raps S&T -- Bosh and Turk for Jamison, West, Moon and Powe. Saves Raps $10 mil, replaces Bosh, dumps Turk.

Saw that too, and I'd be really surprised if they managed to work this without including JJ or Andy.
scott

Favorite Player: Sabby Piscitelli
Least Favorite Player: Everyone Else

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Hollinger speculated Twan, West, Moon and Powe would go to Toronto for Tutkoglu and Bosh.

Take it fwiw but Toronto would get out of one bad deal and get Tawn's shorter, richer deal back.

johnhollinger My best Cavs-Raps S&T -- Bosh and Turk for Jamison, West, Moon and Powe. Saves Raps $10 mil, replaces Bosh, dumps Turk.

If the Cavs keep AV and JJ plus get Bosh than it's a steal for Cleveland. I think that if a S&T goes down for Bosh , AV is involved. Tor likes him too much.

I'd like for Antawn to come in as a 6th man. He played that role very well in Dallas.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/070710dnospomavstrade.11299a8b0.html

The Miami Heat have discussed a deal with the Dallas Mavericks to acquire big man Brendan Haywood, the Miami Herald reported, citing a player and a separate agent who have been directly involved in those discussions.

Miami would part with Heat free agent center Jermaine O'Neal or Michael Beasley — or both. The Heat has met with Mavericks free agent center Haywood already. It also has talked with the Utah Jazz and power forward Carlos Boozer.
It's possible the Heat would also seek a backup point guard from Dallas, with Rodrigue Beaubois and J.J. Barea both playing behind Jason Kidd.

Any potential sign-and-trade with Utah would certainly center on a O'Neal-for-Boozer swap, with free agent Jazz swingman Kyle Korver also a possible Heat target.

Could this leave it a two team race?

I don't see Miami parting with Beasley to get another player. They let Beasley go so they can sign 2 max FA's
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Triple-S wrote:"LeBron & Bosh want to play together. Bron would prefer Cleveland. Bosh prefers Chi, Mia or NJ. Who persuades who?"

-chad ford.

Duh.

Does Tony Yayo call the shot in G Unit?

I think not.

The question is whether Bosh will grow up, and get his mind / priorities right like Bron. I don't want him here if he's miserable. If he's right?

Ohhhhhhhhhh Chilllllllleeeeeee ?!

Still gotta fix the back court.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:19 pm

swerb wrote:
Cease wrote:What's up Bosh's butt about Cleveland? Man up, be professional. You've got all summer to hang where ever you want, and you are for travelling 41 games+ a year anyway.

Someone's gotta let him know about The Melt and Great Lakes Brewery. Quick.

Someone's gotta fly in some big city supermodels and hoes ASAP, and lie to him that they were always here. A Hollywood type facade on most of downtonw would help, too.
jb

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
swerb wrote:
FUDU wrote:Bosh needs LeBron, LeBron doesn't need Bosh.

Problem is, Bosh doesn't think Bosh needs LeBron. I think he'd rather be The Man in a big market than come here and win a sausage as the second fiddle.

We will see very soon.

Not true at all, all reports are that Bosh is going w/ LBJ or Wade, cat just doesn't want to play in Cleveland. Mainly because we have no center and he refuses to play the five but also because he just doesn't want to play in Cleveland.

Foregone consluion that Pup's favorite cav leaves via S & T?

Can we get dalembert cheap? Keep Shaq cheap?

Or...... do they just need to introduce him to SASHA FREAKIN KAHN KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jb

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:If Bosh is sour on being in Cleveland during the season, he just needs to talk to Shaq and get his opinion. Everyone assumed Shaq would HATE living here in the cold.

If Bosh is worried about endorsements, he should think that playing side by side w/ LBJ is gonna open more doors for him as far as endorsements.

I'm sure IF James is recruiting him (as rumors are indicating) James knows of the FO plans and can assure Bosh he won't be stuck at the 5.

There are $29 million other reasons why Bosh should consider a S&T to Cleve. if speculation is correct that Toronto is demanding Noah in return and they are turing their noses up to Miami's offer.

True dat. Is he really gonna rack p $ 30 mil in endorsements being Wade's Robin in Mihammi? Or on his own with Yao in H-town?

That, and I just can not get past the man's mediocre effect on a franchise for hall the hype. There's this part of me thinking that in 3 seasons I'll be happy we missed out on Bosh.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/TOR/
jb

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:35 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:Bosh at four, Andy at five, and Antawn as the sixth man?

You gotta be fakkin' kiddin' me. 4 Chicken McNuggetts and a fading satr for Bosh and Heido -- and I'm almost as excited about Heido as Bosh. You're telling me we can roll out JJ, Bosh, Bron, Heido and JAG (Mo now, the eal solution later) until we find a true PG with Scott calling a running game? Sign me up for the "too good to be true" segment.

Gives us a few years to get the PG right in a deal for a young player in a numbers game or via the draft.
jb

Unread postby ajunior148 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 pm

jb wrote:That, and I just can not get past the man's mediocre effect on a franchise for hall the hype. There's this part of me thinking that in 3 seasons I'll be happy we missed out on Bosh.

Don't forget that Memphis was garbage when they had Pau, JB.
ajunior148

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:43 pm

ajunior148 wrote:
jb wrote:That, and I just can not get past the man's mediocre effect on a franchise for hall the hype. There's this part of me thinking that in 3 seasons I'll be happy we missed out on Bosh.

Don't forget that Memphis was garbage when they had Pau, JB.

True.

Again, case that a player who is more like a 1A rather than a 1 can be The Dif (to steal a Gilbertism) with the 1 as the 1A, but meh as the wagsta 1?
jb

Unread postby ajunior148 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm not entirely sure I read that correctly, but I'd say yes.
ajunior148

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:14 pm

It's not Bosh's fault Colangelo built the single worst defensive team to ever grace the NBA. And you're totally ignoring just how efficient Bosh is on O JB. He's Pau level efficient.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby aoxo1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Bosh is Gasol, except he creates more of his own shots and gets to the line more frequently.

http://www.hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Chris%20Bosh
http://www.hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Pau%20Gasol
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby ajunior148 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Agreed, though Pau did make a sincere effort to get more physical and better on D after they lost to the Celtics in the Finals. Hopefully we could get that across to Bosh quickly.
ajunior148

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Well at least it damn nears settles it that LeBron is staying

I really doubt someone will influence Him away from his decision to remain

so if Bosh would rather team up with Wade in Chicago... so be it

Get me Al Jefferson's number
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:49 pm

True salary cap hell under a new CBA if Hedo is involved...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Woj's latest...

"Cavs officials are confident of two things now, multiple sources say: Chris Bosh won't play for them next season, but LeBron James will."

http://twitter.com/wojyahoonba

ETA
Right after...
"Bosh has long made it clear that he doesn't want to play in Cleveland, and LeBron knew it was a longshot to sell him on it."

Give me Al Jefferson please...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby CohibaTC » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Not too familiar with Barbosa's game, but apparently the Suns are looking to deal him to the Cavs for Moon and West. Perhaps a Plan B or C if the Bosh rumors turn out to be false, and an Al Jefferson deal cannot be had.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/ar ... -plan.html
CohibaTC

Unread postby dmiles » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:36 pm

jb wrote:
That, and I just can not get past the man's mediocre effect on a franchise for hall the hype. There's this part of me thinking that in 3 seasons I'll be happy we missed out on Bosh.

OK, we've established that he was on the worst defensive team possibly to ever grace the floor.

With the hype of Bosh does it at least compute to compare his first 7 seasons to say Barkley? That is I am just plucking a PF who had a lot of hype behind him.

Points/Rebounds/FG%/Assts/Steals/Playoff appearances (all but once) -- Barkley
FT%/Turnovers per game - Bosh
Blocked Shots - roughly a push

So Barkley apparently isn't a good data point. I guess what I am wondering is if this is truly a max guy where does he fit in historically? Is he our KG? Our Malone? I can't ever seem to point to a great PF and say that's Bosh.

I do think we mostly agree that in today's NBA, he is as close as we can get to one of those guys (assuming he had any interest) at the present time. So since my brain is fried this afternoon what great sidekick does Bosh stack up to at the 4? McHale? It's still been 7 years. I'll gladly take him, I just have some buyer's remorse thoughts.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Bosh = pre-2008 Gasol. Big man, great touch around the basket, decent jumper, good rebounder. Soft against other team's centers.

I don't know where he stacks historically.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby noles1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 pm

So at this point should we be hoping for Minnesota to get David Lee so that Jefferson becomes available for us and we can fleece Kahn...

Or am I missing something cause that's basically all I can seemingly look forward too.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:47 pm

I dunno if David Lee is going to really be the determining factor in Big Al getting moved.

Kahn likes Love and they cannot see the court together defensively (although neither can Lee and Love or Lee and Jefferson).

Darko is entrenched as a starter as well.

I dunno, I just EOD nothing Kahn is doing w/ that front court makes any sense.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby noles1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Agreed. Just figure Lee would be the icing on the cake.

That said, I figure we would have to take Sessions off their hands too. Another utterly baffling contract they signed to even after drafting 3 PG's and only being able to dress 1.

As for the Cavs. I see them absolutely NEEDING to get a big here and Al Jeff is the one guy that has the potential for cats to say, "Whoa, who the hell knew about this kid?" While countless NBA fans nod and say "I told ya so". Only thing holding this kid back is his team and some bad luck with the knees. Here's hoping we fix all that.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 pm

noles1 wrote:As for the Cavs. I see them absolutely NEEDING to get Lebron James to sack up and play like he's capable of in the post season and Al Jeff would be really neat too.

fixed
Gradysmanldy

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Ride not nearly over for the day.

"PDcavsinsider

Right now there are rumors exploding in the NBA. All over the place involving three-team sign-and-trades, etc. No idea what to believe."
Gradysmanldy

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:17 am

PS: VINNY DEL NEGRO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby pup » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:20 am

e0y2e3 wrote:PS: VINNY DEL NEGRO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+1
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 am

Does anyone seriously think Boozer is an option now that Bosh is out of play considering the bad blood between him, the fans and the FO?

Would the FO entertain such an idea as bringing him back. Would HE?

He certainly fits the bill for what we need on the roster EXACTLY!

He's just a jackass

but so was Albert Belle. We learn to love
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby jb » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:42 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:Does anyone seriously think Boozer is an option now that Bosh is out of play considering the bad blood between him, the fans and the FO?

He's just a jackass

1) no one from that era is still here. no one cares.

2) he's fit the bill for yers and him not beig here probably has cost us two titles by now.

3 ) NFW we can fit him under the cap is my understanding.
jb

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 am

e0y2e3 wrote:PS: VINNY DEL NEGRO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn, now the Clippers are back in play too. This changes everything.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 am

jb wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Does anyone seriously think Boozer is an option now that Bosh is out of play considering the bad blood between him, the fans and the FO?

He's just a jackass

1) no one from that era is still here. no one cares.

2) he's fit the bill for yers and him not beig here probably has cost us two titles by now.

3 ) NFW we can fit him under the cap is my understanding.

I know it won't happen

I just haven't said anything for a while

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby CharacterIV » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:24 pm

You have to imagine that if Boozer comes back via S&T within 48 hrs of LeBron re-signing, then the immediate relief of keeping LeBron colors the event in much more of a "prodigal son" light than anything else.
Being a Cleveland fan builds character.
CharacterIV

Favorite Player: Hometown Pride
Least Favorite Player: Wiggins Remorse

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:48 pm

CharacterIV wrote:You have to imagine that if Boozer comes back via S&T within 48 hrs of LeBron re-signing, then the immediate relief of keeping LeBron colours the event in much more of a "prodigal son" light than anything else.

I think so too, certainly makes for a memorable off-season if both events take place

if Boozer helps win a Championship it's all good

if he doesn't he's still a money grubbing swine

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Is it even possible to S&T for Jefferson (Al) and sign Haywood?
Orenthal

Unread postby CP » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Any reason we can't S&T for Childress? Or trade for Josh Smith? I can't see ATL paying all these guys after maxing out Johnson. They offered Shaq the MLE...
CP

Favorite Player: Bernie Kosar
Least Favorite Player: Colt McCoy

Unread postby jb » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Windy tweets Bron is at CSU at his AAU tourney.

Quick if you are downtown you MUST STOP WHAT UR DOING AND KIDNAP HIM NOW.

Don't worry about having a plan.
jb

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Wierd...he's in Cleveland at 330 pm and has a press conference in Greenwich at 9:00 sharp.

He must be flying into one of the small airports, because JFK/New Haven/Hartford are an hour drive, easy, after an hour flight...and makeup, etc....tight schedule.
Gradysmanldy

Unread postby swerb » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 pm

jb wrote:Windy tweets Bron is at CSU at his AAU tourney.

I got a van and a couple ski masks JB ... will be by your crib to get you in 30 :bag:
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby dmiles » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:40 pm

jb wrote:Windy tweets Bron is at CSU at his AAU tourney.

Go get these guys they'll help out...

On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby swerb » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 pm

JB - If we can't "secure the target", we'll just stay downtown to light some cars on fire after The Decision tonight. You bring the molotov cocktails and I'll pick up the pre-riot bar tab.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby jb » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Gradysmanldy wrote:Wierd...he's in Cleveland at 330 pm and has a press conference in Greenwich at 9:00 sharp.

He must be flying into one of the small airports, because JFK/New Haven/Hartford are an hour drive, easy, after an hour flight...and makeup, etc....tight schedule.

Bridgeport or Danbury will do the trick in well under and hour, depending on traffic.

Wish someone could check his flight plans on line. Seems someone had that capacity with other FAs unless he borrowing Lerner's jet. :lmfao:
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:46 pm

swerb wrote:JB - If we can't "secure the target", we'll just stay downtown to light some cars on fire after The Decision tonight. You bring the molotov cocktails and I'll pick up the pre-riot bar tab.

ABAO Drennan is reporting there is beefed up security around his Bath mansion. So that target may not be a good idea. And that is NOT a good sign either.

How epic would it be if there were to be a riot in Cleveland over this? It's like 90 degrees, no one in the city can sleep, and everyone is pissed at the economy and just looking for a reason.
jb

Unread postby swerb » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 pm

jb wrote:
swerb wrote:JB - If we can't "secure the target", we'll just stay downtown to light some cars on fire after The Decision tonight. You bring the molotov cocktails and I'll pick up the pre-riot bar tab.

ABAO Drennan is reporting there is beefed up security around his Bath mansion. So that target may not be a good idea. And that is NOT a good sign either.

How epic would it be if there were to be a riot in Cleveland over this? It's like 90 degrees, no one in the city can sleep, and everyone is pissed at the economy and just looking for a reason.

I know ... all that crap, and my gall bladder is killing me and I gotta get cut open on Monday to get it removed. I was looking for a reason to light something on fire before Bron to Miami and my gall bladder imploded. I'm filled with rage and ready to riot.

Cause when the going gets tough.. The tough get goin'. Who's with me?

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby CP » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:51 pm

LBJ has been around long enough to know how quickly the ledging occurs. They're liable to destroy his crib in Bath before he even says anything. We assume the worst here, and the craziest among us don't want for confirmation. All they need is a reason to be pessimistic.
CP

Favorite Player: Bernie Kosar
Least Favorite Player: Colt McCoy

Unread postby swerb » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:47 pm

CP wrote:LBJ has been around long enough to know how quickly the ledging occurs. They're liable to destroy his crib in Bath before he even says anything. We assume the worst here, and the craziest among us don't want for confirmation. All they need is a reason to be pessimistic.

Security increased at the Bath mansion ...

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/lebron-in ... week-28650

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Wow! The view of the mansion from these bushes is fantastic!
Shadow Scars

Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 pm

jb wrote:How epic would it be if there were to be a riot in Cleveland over this? It's like 90 degrees, no one in the city can sleep, and everyone is pissed at the economy and just looking for a reason.

"Let's get this party started right"
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby SDM » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:35 pm

http://twitter.com/pdcavsinsider

#Cavs appear ready to move on. Sources say there's been progress made in a sign-and-trade with the Heat for LeBron. No deal yet.

Could it be possible for us and Toronto to own every Miami pick for the next few years?
SDM

Favorite Player: Delonte West
Least Favorite Player: Bruce Lee Bowen

Unread postby StewieG » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Ey's favorite hack, Sam Amico, tweeted that the Cavs and Hawks are discussing a potential deal.

The principles in the trade would supposedly be Mo, Shaq, Childress, and Marvin Williams.

SamAmicoNBA

Source in Vegas just said talks between Cavs, Hawks heating up. Hawks supposedly have sight sets on Mo Williams, Shaq (an unrestricted FA).

SamAmicoNBA

According to source, Cavs would be targeting Marvin Williams and Josh Childress (at least). Josh Smith supposedly not available.

Take it FWIW.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:26 pm

FWIW:: the entire reason, as a basketball fan, that the Hawks are willing to let Childress go is Williams. They are redundant at this point.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby swerb » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:21 pm

StewieG wrote:Ey's favorite hack, Sam Amico, tweeted that the Cavs and Hawks are discussing a potential deal.

The principles in the trade would supposedly be Mo, Shaq, Childress, and Marvin Williams.

SamAmicoNBA

Source in Vegas just said talks between Cavs, Hawks heating up. Hawks supposedly have sight sets on Mo Williams, Shaq (an unrestricted FA).

SamAmicoNBA

According to source, Cavs would be targeting Marvin Williams and Josh Childress (at least). Josh Smith supposedly not available.

Take it FWIW.

Sam is on fire. Nailed the Miami thing being in the works and the sign and trade aspect when no one else had it. Rumor has it eyeore's even following him on Twitter now.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA