Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Delonte West sleeping with Gloria James?

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: Delonte West sleeping with Gloria James?

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Sat May 22, 2010 10:27 am

YahooFanChicago wrote:A friend of a friend of a friend works down at the east side wash and he cleans-up Delonte's ride real good so they are like cousins by now.

This guy said it's true and he saw Delonte and Lebron's Moms mucking about one time next to the washer dryer where they clean the shamwows. He said Lebrons Moms was hiking up her dress and Delonte's face looked like a glazed apple.

ding ding ding!!!!

:lmfao:
Shadow Scars

Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby jack_tors » Sat May 22, 2010 11:05 am

I can confirm this rumor and also shed light on the "other guy" involved in this sordid affair. FWIW, A cousin of twice removed of my best friend walked in and saw West, Gloria, and Humpty Hump banging in a Burger King bathroom down in Canton. Humpty was reported as saying : Grab em in the biscuits.

:hide:
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Sun May 23, 2010 6:36 am

peeker643 wrote:
YahooFanChicago wrote:A friend of a friend of a friend works down at the east side wash and he cleans-up Delonte's ride real good so they are like cousins by now.

This guy said it's true and he saw Delonte and Lebron's Moms mucking about one time next to the washer dryer where they clean the shamwows. He said Lebrons Moms was hiking up her dress and Delonte's face looked like a glazed apple.

Tremendous.

:salute:

Back at you Peek. You write some of the funniest shit on here that I have ever read. Your reply to Slegend a couple of years ago calling him out as a narcisist and calling him an old man who must spend his day on the front porch yelling at neighborhood kids for stepping on his lawn was an all time classic.

:thumb up:

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby jb » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Is there anyone left who doesn't believe this BTW.

Watching ABAO tonite and Drennen said to a caller who asked if West can be outright cut without a cap hit or payment, (close paraphrase) "I'm not going to go into this, but LeBron wants West off this team. He's gone.") Bruce is usually source-poor IMO and doesn't rumor monger, but it sounded like fact.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby scott » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Hoping LBJ sticks around C-town for obvious reasons, but also for the tell-all book Windy writes 15 years from now. Between Gloria, Bron's crew having the run of things behind the scenes, and the characters on this team over the past 5 years it will be fucking incredible - if he can write it.
scott

Favorite Player: Sabby Piscitelli
Least Favorite Player: Everyone Else

Unread postby smalls1129 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Yea I agree, the way the local talk media has been pushing this aside is very telling. And it's everyone, every personality from WTAM to KNR to STO have almost sounded apologetic when pushing this aside...including at least once even Triv so that says volumes.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chances two separate glances meet and I am you and what I see his me."
smalls1129

Favorite Player: A-Cab
Least Favorite Player: Squire James

Unread postby waborat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:53 am

jb wrote:Is there anyone left who doesn't believe this BTW.

Quit throwing those Rumorangs 'round here, someone might get hurt? ;-) ;) :wink:
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 am

Raising my hand here.

Elin and her nine-iron say that if this really was the cause of game 5 & 6, then you would've had an ESPN Outside The Lines special before Stephen A even drew his first breath on the topic. Yeah the local media may be deferential to 'Bron, but if the national media took a whiff of it? No way.

There's nothing there because there's nothing there. And Oswald was the lone gunman too.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby pup » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 am

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:

Raising my hand here.

Elin and her nine-iron say that if this really was the cause of game 5 & 6, then you would've had an ESPN Outside The Lines special before Stephen A even drew his first breath on the topic. Yeah the local media may be deferential to 'Bron, but if the national media took a whiff of it? No way.

There's nothing there because there's nothing there. And Oswald was the lone gunman too.

But the man who has carried a much less talented roster through how many grueling playoff series, decided this one was not worth his effort and quit with his impending FA on the horizon.

There is no story because LeBron is respected by that same national media and so well liked by just about everyone out there.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 am

pup wrote:There is no story because LeBron is respected by that same national media and so well liked by just about everyone out there.

I don't know, man. You're saying that the there is a story out there but nobody is reporting it because they like and respect Lebron too much? In 2010?

You have a lot more faith in people than me, I guess.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:11 am

Although I've wondered why nobody has come out in full denial of this I am with Madre, nothing to see here is probably the real answer.

Liked or not LeBron doesn't own an invisible force field from the media when it comes to controversial matters, especially one that could have possibly been played to sway him from CTown, where the national media does not want him to be. MJ was obviously liked way more than LeBron, never stopped the rumors of gambling and the controversy of exactly why his father was murdered.

Bottom line appears to be nothing happened or there was way to little evidence to support this rumor, so there was no need for any of the said parties to speak about it.

If Gloria gives birth to Dennis Johnson Jr. then you can say I told you so.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Cease » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 am

My prediction on this unfounded rumor is that Delonte and Gloria are in love and LeBron is cool with it.

Wedding bells ring after this year's finals and Delonte West becomes a pillar of Northeast Ohio for the rest of his life, eventually taking the sideline reporter job from Jeff Phelps.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 am

Remember how much heat people talking about this got when the rumor first started? Even in the media, I remember windy saying something like people talking about it needed to go back to tmz or something along those lines. Here we are a short time later and the rumor has been accepted as fact by most now lol.

Deltone West is just your typical mother fuckin, shot gun slingin, son of a bitch. I love Delonte but if Lebron stays, don't let the door hit you on your herpes on your way out redz.
Shadow Scars

Unread postby aoxo1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:24 am

Motherscratcher wrote:
pup wrote:There is no story because LeBron is respected by that same national media and so well liked by just about everyone out there.

I don't know, man. You're saying that the there is a story out there but nobody is reporting it because they like and respect Lebron too much? In 2010?

You have a lot more faith in people than me, I guess.

I don't know whether there is a story or not, but you are foolish to think that the media doesn't bury stories about certain guys. Whether you think it is because they like them, or because they are afraid of getting frozen out by them, the end result is the same. How do you think ESPN would like it if one of their guys did a huge piece on this and in response LeBron cut off everyone from the network?

I mean, do you really think no one knew what Tiger Woods was doing? Or the 80-90% of these guys who are doing the same? That only became a story because the circumstances FORCED it out there.

I'm sure there were plenty of guys in the media who knew about Vick's operation, too.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby aoxo1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:26 am

FUDU wrote:Although I've wondered why nobody has come out in full denial of this I am with Madre, nothing to see here is probably the real answer.

Liked or not LeBron doesn't own an invisible force field from the media when it comes to controversial matters, especially one that could have possibly been played to sway him from CTown, where the national media does not want him to be. MJ was obviously liked way more than LeBron, never stopped the rumors of gambling and the controversy of exactly why his father was murdered.

Bottom line appears to be nothing happened or there was way to little evidence to support this rumor, so there was no need for any of the said parties to speak about it.

If Gloria gives birth to Dennis Johnson Jr. then you can say I told you so.

Right. Rumors. Where was the OTL piece 2 months after the events?
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 am

Shadow Scars wrote:Remember how much heat people talking about this got when the rumor first started? Even in the media, I remember windy saying something like people talking about it needed to go back to tmz or something along those lines. Here we are a short time later and the rumor has been accepted as fact by most now lol.

Deltone West is just your typical mother fuckin, shot gun slingin, son of a bitch. I love Delonte but if Lebron stays, don't let the door hit you on your herpes on your way out redz.
Do you have any links that support the claim that most people accept this rumor as fact?

FUDU

Unread postby OldDawg » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 am

There might be media man-love for LBJ, but I also gotta wonder if moms are kinda out of bounds for media mongers. I mean, we're talking moms, for goodness sake. Wanna start a fight, say something about mom. Out of bounds.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:32 am

FUDU wrote:
Shadow Scars wrote:Remember how much heat people talking about this got when the rumor first started? Even in the media, I remember windy saying something like people talking about it needed to go back to tmz or something along those lines. Here we are a short time later and the rumor has been accepted as fact by most now lol.

Do you have any links that support the claim that most people accept this rumor as fact?

I am most people and my voice is fact. boom!
Shadow Scars

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:12 pm

As yeah, Terezowens obvious attempt at attention grabbing just after starting his blog is still being treated like a legit rumor.

Wow.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby pup » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:As yeah, Terezowens obvious attempt at attention grabbing just after starting his blog is still being treated like a legit rumor.

Wow.

Somebody offer up another reason for LeBron's play at that time and we can discuss.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby mattvan1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:47 pm

As a public service. Suggest application of a "ESPN media blow hard" filter. Just another data point, and despite the fact I do not like the guy at all, he does make an interesting point.

I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Interesting sure, but IIRC LeBron's mom lives with him in her own section of his place, no? That would mean the camping out was at LeBron's, which I am not buying for a second.

FUDU

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 pm

FUDU wrote:Interesting sure, but IIRC LeBron's mom lives with him in her own section of his place, no? That would mean the camping out was at LeBron's, which I am not buying for a second.

actually, I heard the rumor from a friend of mine that she's not allowed on the premises when he's not around.

This of course was YEARS before the Delonte Rumor.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 am

mattvan1 wrote:As a public service. Suggest application of a "ESPN media blow hard" filter. Just another data point, and despite the fact I do not like the guy at all, he does make an interesting point.

The Knicks dropped because they got beat, bad at their own game in regards to clearing space for two max guys and having talent to put around those guys, period.

The Knicks are the only team to get a second audience w/ LBJ's representatives throughout this whole process.

Cowherd has no sources.

I mean, what is interesting about this?
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Spin » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:06 am

Right. Like the Knicks could shut down the nationwide media. Like the NY media could shut doiwn the nationwide media. Too many tabloids who could care less what NY gets...
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby rk » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:57 pm

What is 'this'?

Because I don't really care whether or not Delonte West slept with Gloria and have absolutely no idea if it's true or not but mostly wouldn't even bother trying to figure out if I do believe it or not.

But did something happen between them that affected Lebron in the playoffs? Total and absolute bunk. I don't just disbelieve it - I think there's no one who's even come close to presenting any thing that would lend a shred of credence to the rumor. It doesn't explain Lebron playing bad in one game then good in one game then bad again. It doesn't explain why Delonte was still no the team. It doesn't explain why Lebron couldn't shoot. We've seen Lebron when he gets pissed (remember Bosh's girlfriend/cousin heckling him in Toronto?) so if he was angry there's no way he plays the way he did.

But people hear the rumor about them sleeping together and because It's crazy Delonte and crazy Gloria they decide if they believe it or not and THEN believe the rest based on it.

It's the same way any Internet rumor starts. Give one item that is true and then add a bunch of shit that isn't and people are trained to believe everything once they confirm one thing.
"If your mouthpiece is strong, she’ll give you some money." - D. West
rk

Favorite Player: Ozzie Newsome
Least Favorite Player: Ray Lewis

Unread postby jb » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 am

Guys , its coming out now on 950
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 am

jb wrote:Guys , its coming out now on 950

Well? Fill us non Clevlander or non real Italian having folks in.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby waborat » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:27 am

What they say?

Told ya DF said ya can't hide it :spanky:
waborat

Unread postby JCoz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:49 am

What was said JB?
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:58 am

Necessary bump.

FUDU

Unread postby waborat » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 am

FUDU wrote:Necessary bump.

Awesome :lmfao:
waborat

Unread postby furls » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:02 pm

So has anything broken on this thing? With all the ill-will toward LePrince I would think that some folks may have started talking if this thing was true.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby StewieG » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:26 am

StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby tired » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:47 am

furls wrote:So has anything broken on this thing? With all the ill-will toward LePrince I would think that some folks may have started talking if this thing was true.

+1 worth repeating
Going blind, out of reach, somewhere in the vasoline.
tired

Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby Lubber » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 am

Another new LeBron commercial

Lubber

Favorite Player: London Fletcher
Least Favorite Player: LeBron James

Previous

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA