Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Man vs. Food - Cleveland

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Re: Man vs. Food - Cleveland

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:
Larvell Blanks wrote:Watched this episode last night. Overall it was meh. All I know is I'm headed down to the WSM and visit Steve's Gyro for sure.

The wife woke up and said, "Lets head down to the West Side Market". Was able to get a gyro today. It's everything MvF sai it was and more. The regular is more than enough butI got greedy an went jumbo! There's 2x the meat to pita. No way can you walk and eat at the same time. We split the gyro between the 2 of us. The heat they add to the sauce makes it. Get there early as at 10:30 still hd to wait 20 minutes. The day before for lunch I was told th wait was an hour +

Was there in line for about 45 minutes Friday. Pretty damn tasty, gotta bring a dinner plate next time. While walking through the WSM saw some chick barely wearing clothes with a couple store bought enhancements, and a very hourglass backside...

Yummy on both counts!
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:26 pm

I don't mean to hijack the thread (nor did I want to a create a new thread for this) but anybody catch the new series called Bert the Conquerer.

It's the tits.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby swerb » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 am

Bill the Butcher wrote:I don't mean to hijack the thread (nor did I want to a create a new thread for this) but anybody catch the new series called Bert the Conquerer.

It's the tits.

Have seen some of the promos ... what is the premise?
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby jb » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:46 am

swerb wrote:
Bill the Butcher wrote:I don't mean to hijack the thread (nor did I want to a create a new thread for this) but anybody catch the new series called Bert the Conquerer.

It's the tits.

Have seen some of the promos ... what is the premise?

Take M V F format right down to the challenge thing and replace food with regional parks and then an extreme thrill ride.

Just dunno how much material is out there esp after the Veagas stratosphere tower jump. 108 stories on a little wire is b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

Fun show.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:55 am

Bingo.

Bert the Conquerer and Man v. Food are great compliments to each other. If somehow they can merge and release episodes at the same location at the same time, you can basically plan your vacation that night. You'll have places to eat and know places to have alot of fun.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby exiledbuckeye » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 pm

It's the tits.

I enjoyed the Cedar Point episode.

But listening to Burt scream like a shrill woman for an hour (or half hour, who knows, the screaming made it seem like an eternity) got real old, real fast. So fake.
exiledbuckeye

Favorite Player: OSU
Least Favorite Player: scUM

Unread postby jb » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Bill the Butcher wrote:Bingo.

Bert the Conquerer and Man v. Food are great compliments to each other. If somehow they can merge and release episodes at the same location at the same time, you can basically plan your vacation that night. You'll have places to eat and know places to have alot of fun.

Nahh. Too much puking. ;-)
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Previous

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture