Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Boston V Orlando

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: Boston V Orlando

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Wed May 26, 2010 11:27 pm

I want both teams to lose the series someway somehow, but since that can't happen I'll say "Go Celtics" with a monotone voice.

I don't like the Magic for last year, Vince Carter, Rashard, and especially Dwight Howard. I don't like the Celtics either, I hate Boston in general. Yes, they're old... but they're beating another higher seed with will and desire, and I like that.

Maybe both planes can crash on the way back to Boston...
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 26, 2010 11:27 pm

I'm rooting for more concussions.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu May 27, 2010 12:51 am

I don't know, perhaps this is just pure homerism on my part, but speaking strictly as a sports fan, colored me disappointed at the lack of a Cavs-Lakers finals

Lakers-Celtics unless it's featuring Bird and Magic really isn't entertaining for the sports fan out there, I mean, it's better than say, Pistons-Spurs from last decade, but it really doesn't live up to what you really want to see in an NBA finals. I mean other than the Suns, whom I'm hoping get the ring, is there anybody out there who you really want to see win an NBA title?

Really was hoping for like this little run the Cavs would have where they'd play the Lakers one year, maybe the Suns and then watch Durant finally hit the big time and see a Zombie Sonics-Cavs finals.

or maybe that's asking too much?
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 am

The NBA...............where J.J. Redick happens

Alllllllllll of a sudden, "the Master of panic" looks like a genius again

Orlando making some shots it clanked earlier in the series. Rashard Lewis had a little skip in his step last night as he defended KG pretty well. Shelden Williams's 15 minutes of fame is approaching. :hide:
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby Cease » Thu May 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Boston wishing they had that last possession of Game 4 back. That could go down as a "Dave Roberts steals second base" moment of the series. Or not. Either way, the Magic used that stop/squander to grab momentum and have held it for two wins.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Back in Boston to end it in six. Speciall since Perk is able to play.
http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5225994
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Previous

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA