Text Size

No Holds Barred

Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby dem425 » Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Didn't want to hijack the thread in which this initially appeared....


Re: The AK Rowdy
by jfiling » Tue May 18, 2010 5:50 pm

More information here:

http://www.freep.com/article/20100518/N ... ources-say

Stupid Detroit cops got a warrant to raid both units of a duplex, and found the guy they were looking for in one unit. They also managed to murder a 7-year old in the other unit.

Anyone want to lay odds on the trigger-happy officer actually serving time for this killing?


A terrible tragedy that should have never happened.

But sometimes, jfiling, your stupid comments and over reaction can really be tiresome.......
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Yea, great story. Cops burst in, accidental discharge through the sleeping girls neck, and then they tackle the dad and have him down on his face in the puddle of his daughters blood. They kept him locked up for who knows how long despite that fact that he's supposedly innocent and the whole time no one would tell him the status of his daughter or anything. Fuck the police.

Then there's the story from MO. The video is floating around online. The cops got a tip that dude is selling mass amounts of pot so they break down his door, shoot and kill his dog, shoot another, and all this in front of his 7 year old. Turns out the guy had a bowls worth of weed. Then they had the nerve to charge the guy with child endangerment for having drugs in the house. Because weed is more dangerous then flying bullets you know. Wisely, they dropped that charge. Again, fuck the police. In the video you can hear the dog barking, hear the gun shot, and hear the dog yelping as it dies.

Yea, yea, yea, the guy shouldn't have had pot and the girl shouldn't have been sleeping on the couch and the cops were just doing their jobs. Save your breath. Whatever helps you sleep at night lol.
Shadow Scars
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Akron, OH
Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed May 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Shadow Scars wrote:Yea, great story. Cops burst in, accidental discharge through the sleeping girls neck, and then they tackle the dad and have him down on his face in the puddle of his daughters blood. They kept him locked up for who knows how long despite that fact that he's supposedly innocent and the whole time no one would tell him the status of his daughter or anything. Fuck the police.


Were you there?
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jb » Thu May 20, 2010 9:40 am

Maybe opinions should be held until all facts come in?

I have no quarter for officers if the allegations are true. None. Our soldiers do time for stuff like this if caught and proven.

But as has been pointed out, it is all a big "if" right now.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Thu May 20, 2010 9:42 am

Why do Americans in a professional position that entitles them to firearms have to behave like they're in a shoot 'em up game?

It's why I'd never want our police officers to have guns.
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9162
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jb » Thu May 20, 2010 9:47 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:Why do Americans in a professional position that entitles them to firearms have to behave like they're in a shoot 'em up game?

It's why I'd never want our police officers to have guns.



Because they are faced with commensurate violence.

Yer bobbies don't have guns becasue your populace largely doesn't have guns. Here guns are like blades in the UK. All yer crinials and hooligans like to stab, we just go straight for the cap.

Not trying to go all gun control here, just asnwering your question.

I really dunno how men and women on the law enforcement front lines in urban areas (not suburban ticket writing dooshnozzle) don't all have PTSD .
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 20, 2010 9:49 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:Why do Americans in a professional position that entitles them to firearms have to behave like they're in a shoot 'em up game?

It's why I'd never want our police officers to have guns.


That is quite the generalization you just made there. There are a TON of police officers that have never pulled the trigger.

You're police don't have guns? Seriously? How are they at apprehending dangerous criminals, yell at them and hope they listen? What do they do if the criminals have guns? Sounds like your police are mall cops.


Image
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7062
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Thu May 20, 2010 9:53 am

Ziner wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Why do Americans in a professional position that entitles them to firearms have to behave like they're in a shoot 'em up game?

It's why I'd never want our police officers to have guns.


That is quite the generalization you just made there. There are a TON of police officers that have never pulled the trigger.

You're police don't have guns? Seriously? How are they at apprehending dangerous criminals, yell at them and hope they listen? What do they do if the criminals have guns? Sounds like your police are mall cops.


Image


gun crime is a growing problem here but only in certain cities (Manchester, Nottingham and London especially)

It's incredibly difficult to acquire firearms here so knife crime is the bigger problem.

No Mr Facetious they have batons and pepper spray.

By the way I wasn't saying police in the US shouldn't have guns, they clearly need them there unlike over here.
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9162
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 9:58 am

jb wrote:Maybe opinions should be held until all facts come in?

I have no quarter for officers if the allegations are true. None. Our soldiers do time for stuff like this if caught and proven.

But as has been pointed out, it is all a big "if" right now.

True enough, but there are a few facts that are known.

1) This girl lived in the other unit of a duplex, not the one where the suspect lived.
2) She was already burned by a flash grenade before she was shot.
3) The police were being filmed for an A&E television show.
4) This isn't the first time this unit has done something similar: http://www.freep.com/article/20100519/N ... g-incident
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jb » Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 am

jfiling wrote:
jb wrote:Maybe opinions should be held until all facts come in?

I have no quarter for officers if the allegations are true. None. Our soldiers do time for stuff like this if caught and proven.

But as has been pointed out, it is all a big "if" right now.

True enough, but there are a few facts that are known.

1) This girl lived in the other unit of a duplex, not the one where the suspect lived.
2) She was already burned by a flash grenade before she was shot.
3) The police were being filmed for an A&E television show.
4) This isn't the first time this unit has done something similar: http://www.freep.com/article/20100519/N ... g-incident



Let it go thru due process. If they did it, those responsible need to get treated like renegare solidiers AFAIC. No way in the general population, but they have to go away.

Tough, tough job, but you can't file all this stuff under the guise of "accident".
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby dem425 » Thu May 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Overheard in the DPD Roll Call room a few days before the incident:

"Hey Capt., I hear that A&E TV will be sending a film crew out with the SRT. That would be a great time for us to ACCIDENTLY (which is a misnomer) shoot a 7-year old AFTER we burn her with a flash bang. Then we will cover it up and hope that no one notices except for some highly skilled and extensively trained sport bloggers from Cleveland"................................................

Classic......
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 3:14 pm

dem425 wrote:Overheard in the DPD Roll Call room a few days before the incident:

"Hey Capt., I hear that A&E TV will be sending a film crew out with the SRT. That would be a great time for us to ACCIDENTLY (which is a misnomer) shoot a 7-year old AFTER we burn her with a flash bang. Then we will cover it up and hope that no one notices except for some highly skilled and extensively trained sport bloggers from Cleveland"................................................

Classic......

I posted the few facts that are known. I'm also following this case closely, and as more facts (not conjecture, which has been tossed out by the victim's family's attorney, and not really worthy of mentioning until there is proof) come out, I'll be more than happy to update. I also am waiting for a news story to come out in the Akron Beacon Journal either today or tomorrow, but I have a post that may give you a new perspective on me, and how I feel about these raids, in a new thread. Just waiting for the news to catch up with life.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby dem425 » Thu May 20, 2010 4:57 pm

[/quote]
I posted the few facts that are known. I'm also following this case closely, and as more facts (not conjecture, which has been tossed out by the victim's family's attorney, and not really worthy of mentioning until there is proof) come out, I'll be more than happy to update. I also am waiting for a news story to come out in the Akron Beacon Journal either today or tomorrow, but I have a post that may give you a new perspective on me, and how I feel about these raids, in a new thread. Just waiting for the news to catch up with life.
][/quote]

The "few facts" you posted were accentuated by the contempt you have continually demonstrated for law enforcement.

WE GET IT!.......You don't like cops due to some traumatic event(s) perpetuated by law enforcement affecting you, your friends or your family. I am truly sorry about that. But, WE GET IT!

You must be a painter because you seem so adept using that broad brush each time a cop(s) does something stupid, illegal or immoral......

Pay the piper a little more to play a different tune............
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Thu May 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Everything in my reply was reported in the article I read elsewhere. I haven't looked at the article linked here. I assumed it had close to the same details.
Shadow Scars
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Akron, OH
Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm

jfiling wrote:I posted the few facts that are known. I'm also following this case closely, and as more facts (not conjecture, which has been tossed out by the victim's family's attorney, and not really worthy of mentioning until there is proof) come out, I'll be more than happy to update. I also am waiting for a news story to come out in the Akron Beacon Journal either today or tomorrow, but I have a post that may give you a new perspective on me, and how I feel about these raids, in a new thread. Just waiting for the news to catch up with life.


So let me get this straight. Because the victim's family attorney says them, they are facts? I would think he has a bit of a conflict of interest when it comes to the truth, wouldn't you say?

Unless you were there, you don't know the truth either. But keep condemning the police without the whole story.

Last I read, the woman inside the house got into a physical altercation with the officer, forcing his gun to go off accidentally. But that must be false, right?


Regardless, nobody feels worse than the officer whose gun went off. I can assure you of that.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 6:52 pm

skatingtripods wrote:
jfiling wrote:I posted the few facts that are known. I'm also following this case closely, and as more facts (not conjecture, which has been tossed out by the victim's family's attorney, and not really worthy of mentioning until there is proof) come out, I'll be more than happy to update. I also am waiting for a news story to come out in the Akron Beacon Journal either today or tomorrow, but I have a post that may give you a new perspective on me, and how I feel about these raids, in a new thread. Just waiting for the news to catch up with life.


So let me get this straight. Because the victim's family attorney says them, they are facts? I would think he has a bit of a conflict of interest when it comes to the truth, wouldn't you say?

Unless you were there, you don't know the truth either. But keep condemning the police without the whole story.

Last I read, the woman inside the house got into a physical altercation with the officer, forcing his gun to go off accidentally. But that must be false, right?


Regardless, nobody feels worse than the officer whose gun went off. I can assure you of that.

Sigh. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it? I stated the facts, and plainly stated I would not toss out the things the family's attorney is saying in this thread until there was proof behind it. Let me know if you can get that straight.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Thu May 20, 2010 7:14 pm

haha I love that you're saying we're speaking without knowing all the facts (which is probably right) but at the same time you're telling us how the cop feels. How do you know? I mean, I'm sure you're right but you don't KNOW lol.
Shadow Scars
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Akron, OH
Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 7:15 pm

dem425 wrote:
I posted the few facts that are known. I'm also following this case closely, and as more facts (not conjecture, which has been tossed out by the victim's family's attorney, and not really worthy of mentioning until there is proof) come out, I'll be more than happy to update. I also am waiting for a news story to come out in the Akron Beacon Journal either today or tomorrow, but I have a post that may give you a new perspective on me, and how I feel about these raids, in a new thread. Just waiting for the news to catch up with life.


The "few facts" you posted were accentuated by the contempt you have continually demonstrated for law enforcement.

WE GET IT!.......You don't like cops due to some traumatic event(s) perpetuated by law enforcement affecting you, your friends or your family. I am truly sorry about that. But, WE GET IT!

You must be a painter because you seem so adept using that broad brush each time a cop(s) does something stupid, illegal or immoral......

Pay the piper a little more to play a different tune............

Um, a cop murdered a 7-year old girl. I'm really not sure how I'm losing the high moral ground here, but you and your mindless defense of the police are making yourself look pretty stupid.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Uh, "Fuck the Police", Stupid Cops", yeah broad brush indeed.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby aoxo1 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:47 pm

skatingtripods wrote:
jfiling wrote:I posted the few facts that are known. I'm also following this case closely, and as more facts (not conjecture, which has been tossed out by the victim's family's attorney, and not really worthy of mentioning until there is proof) come out, I'll be more than happy to update. I also am waiting for a news story to come out in the Akron Beacon Journal either today or tomorrow, but I have a post that may give you a new perspective on me, and how I feel about these raids, in a new thread. Just waiting for the news to catch up with life.


So let me get this straight. Because the victim's family attorney says them, they are facts? I would think he has a bit of a conflict of interest when it comes to the truth, wouldn't you say?

Unless you were there, you don't know the truth either. But keep condemning the police without the whole story.

Last I read, the woman inside the house got into a physical altercation with the officer, forcing his gun to go off accidentally. But that must be false, right?


Regardless, nobody feels worse than the officer whose gun went off. I can assure you of that.

I don't know, I would think the girl's family feels worse.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
User avatar
aoxo1
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu May 20, 2010 9:03 pm

jfiling wrote:Sigh. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it? I stated the facts, and plainly stated I would not toss out the things the family's attorney is saying in this thread until there was proof behind it. Let me know if you can get that straight.


Fair enough. I misread your post.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Shadow Scars wrote:haha I love that you're saying we're speaking without knowing all the facts (which is probably right) but at the same time you're telling us how the cop feels. How do you know? I mean, I'm sure you're right but you don't KNOW lol.


Because it's human nature. If the guy had no heart for killing, he'd probably have chosen to go a different path. Most people become a police officer to protect the people.

You think the guy's happy to have killed a 7-year-old girl? You think he goes home at night with a smile on his face. Probably looking at children of his own trying to figure out how he's going to explain it to them.

I'm sure he's sleeping well at night.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby dem425 » Thu May 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Hey jfiling and scars:

Here's your high moral ground.......................

In 1989, I pulled an 11-year old girl out of a car that had just been involved in a traffic crash seconds before. She had a compound fracture of her left leg and later I found out she had ruptured her spleen. She lived.

I caused the crash, chasing an asshole who had stolen a leather coat from the Great Lakes Mall. The girl's uncle, who was driving, didn't see my lights or hear my siren as I went through an intersection against a red light and two cars were totaled.

Yeah, she lived and 21 years later, I will occasionally have a nightmare realizing I caused this while trying to do my job. But she lived..........

BTW, he STRUCK me, I didn't strike him. I went through the intersection at a crawl, so it was determined by another PD who conducted the investigation (not mine for fear of impropriety) that the uncle was at fault and cited for FTY to an Emergency Vehicle.

Didn't stop my nightmares.........

They won't stop for the cop who killed that girl..........

Both of you can go to hell..........and visit us in our nightmares.
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu May 20, 2010 9:49 pm

dem425 wrote:Hey jfiling and scars:

Here's your high moral ground.......................

In 1989, I pulled an 11-year old girl out of a car that had just been involved in a traffic crash seconds before. She had a compound fracture of her left leg and later I found out she had ruptured her spleen. She lived.

I caused the crash, chasing an asshole who had stolen a leather coat from the Great Lakes Mall. The girl's uncle, who was driving, didn't see my lights or hear my siren as I went through an intersection against a red light and two cars were totaled.

Yeah, she lived and 21 years later, I will occasionally have a nightmare realizing I caused this while trying to do my job. But she lived..........

BTW, he STRUCK me, I didn't strike him. I went through the intersection at a crawl, so it was determined by another PD who conducted the investigation (not mine for fear of impropriety) that the uncle was at fault and cited for FTY to an Emergency Vehicle.

Didn't stop my nightmares.........

They won't stop for the cop who killed that girl..........

Both of you can go to hell..........and visit us in our nightmares.


C'mon, now, you're ruining jfiling's Christmas. The guy excitedly sits by the computer nightly waiting for a "fucking pig" (his words a few of these instances ago)to screw up.

Yeah, in his eyes that cop "murdered" a 7 year old. Not accidentally shot. Murdered her because all cops are out to get someone.

I suppose going into a residence in that neck of the woods in Detroit carries zero pressures. A wonderful walk in the fucking park. Yet, in dirty, run-down crime ridden murderous holes guys are doing it every night to protect the liberties of ungrateful paranoid bastards.

And save us the impending story that's supposed to give us some clarification on your stance. You only end up embarrassing yourself. By this time it's waaaay past the point that people don't know exactly what you're going to say anyway. Like a broken record.

Straighten up. Then guys who enforce rules won't bother you as much.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6592
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Here's the latest: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162- ... 04083.html

Joseph Weekley, a Special Response Team member, is at the center of the storm.

Police spokesman John Roach confirmed Weekley's name Wednesday in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Weekley was part of a police team that raided the Detroit duplex where Jones lived. They were searching for a murder suspect, but had the wrong apartment.

Aiyana was on a downstairs living room sofa sleeping when police lobbed a flash-bang grenade through the window.

Assistant Chief Ralph Godbee said that Weekley's gun discharged after he was jostled by, or collided with, the girl's grandmother inside the house.

The girl's family on Tuesday announced two lawsuits claiming officers violated Aiyana's constitutional rights. The family's lawyer, Geoffrey Fieger, says the child was shot in the neck and within seconds police carried out a little body that "looked like a ragdoll."

Fieger claims he has seen a video of police raiding the house on Sunday morning. He told CBS News' Crimesider, "What I'm most concerned about is that this videotape demonstrates that police are involved in a cover-up of a child's killing."

Weekley is on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of an investigation into the May 16 incident. The suspect police were initially looking for, Chauncey Owens, was later apprehended and charged.

Some people may find it interesting that the "official" police story is slowly changing from "the grandmother attacked the officer, causing the gun to go off" to the officer's "gun discharged after he was jostled by, or collided with, the girl's grandmother inside the house".

Since we have so many LEO experts here, as well as gun enthusiasts, I'd love to ask a question. Why is it that gun owners are taught to never have your finger on the trigger of a gun unless you have the intent to fire, and LEOs either aren't taught that or just get away with ignoring it?
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 10:13 pm

leadpipe wrote:Yeah, in his eyes that cop "murdered" a 7 year old. Not accidentally shot. Murdered her because all cops are out to get someone.

So, in your view, anyone who is "accidentally" shot and killed isn't a murder victim. Do I have that right?
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 20, 2010 10:21 pm

jfiling wrote:
Since we have so many LEO experts here, as well as gun enthusiasts, I'd love to ask a question. Why is it that gun owners are taught to never have your finger on the trigger of a gun unless you have the intent to fire, and LEOs either aren't taught that or just get away with ignoring it?


If you were heading in to a house such as this when trying to apprehend someone who is wanted for a homicide, which I would classify as dangerous and likely armed, dont you want to be able to be the one that pulls the trigger first?

I am unsure of the protocol, but once again I wasnt there and I am unsure of the danger that officer felt.

Accidents happen, no one likes it, but it is a part of life. If he was a reckless asshole it will be rooted out.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7062
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Ziner wrote:
jfiling wrote:
Since we have so many LEO experts here, as well as gun enthusiasts, I'd love to ask a question. Why is it that gun owners are taught to never have your finger on the trigger of a gun unless you have the intent to fire, and LEOs either aren't taught that or just get away with ignoring it?


If you were heading in to a house such as this when trying to apprehend someone who is wanted for a homicide, which I would classify as dangerous and likely armed, dont you want to be able to be the one that pulls the trigger first?

I am unsure of the protocol, but once again I wasnt there and I am unsure of the danger that officer felt.

Accidents happen, no one likes it, but it is a part of life. If he was a reckless asshole it will be rooted out.

Yeah, Ziner, I could understand that if it wasn't for the fact that the idiot LEO fired his weapon in the wrong unit in the duplex. There was no dangerous suspect in the unit where the kid was killed. The suspect was apprehended in the unit where he lived, without incident. Some around here feel it's ok that a girl was burned and then shot to death, though, just because the cops have a "tough job".
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 20, 2010 10:31 pm

has it come out why they went in to the other side of the duplex?
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7062
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu May 20, 2010 10:33 pm

I'd love to see how people who criticize police would do in their situations. Especially in a place like Detroit.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Ziner wrote:has it come out why they went in to the other side of the duplex?

They had a warrant to search the entire property, which isn't unreasonable. If Lead Pipe allows me to tell my story from today, you'll see why I agree, although I'll never agree with deadly force being apologized for in the wrong unit there in Detroit.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 10:40 pm

skatingtripods wrote:I'd love to see how people who criticize police would do in their situations. Especially in a place like Detroit.

I guess I'd start by not throwing flash grenades into the wrong unit, and then killing a 7 year old girl who was burned by said flash grenade by shooting her in the throat in the wrong unit. I really don't understand how that can be so difficult to avoid.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 20, 2010 10:55 pm

jfiling wrote:Some around here feel it's ok that a girl was burned and then shot to death, though, just because the cops have a "tough job".


Can you show me where it says that specifically jfiling. Because whomever uttered those precise words is an asshole.

And if those exact words weren't stated as you noted above then I'm going to go with someone else being a far bigger asshole.

Deal?

BTW, why doesn't a guy like you with a strong moral fabric and a keen eye for handling himself under pressure go out and make a fucking difference in the world? Such a waste for a beacon of calm, cool and righteousness to be sitting at a computer screen all day long judging the incompetence of others.

What do you do, by the way? Are you a civil rights lawyer? An ex-MP or DEA agent? Can you give me a little background on what makes you an expert in these matters? You have kids? You lose a kid to a bad police shooting? Been on the wrong end of a taser? Or are you just yet one of a vast number of underachieving malcontents who blame society for the fact that halfway to death's warm embrace you're still unhappy with your lot in life and rather than looking in the mirror at numerous failed opportunities you may have had or were deprived of you look to bitch about authorities who probably rousted you for a loose j or two back in the day or who gave you a bad deal when some honey pot cried foul at your expense?

I'm gonna just call you Menstrual Show from now on given your proclivity to bleed from the keyboard once per month.

Was a day I'd actually take you to task over this whole pattern of yours. But that would imply your tired, regular anti-authority thread wasn't a fucking joke. And always upon the release of the story. Jesus, one would think someone as knowing and wise as you would learn to let shit play out.

And let me be clear lest I have to interject myself into this shit soup you've started again; I think you're the joke here. Not the fact that a 7 yr old girl is dead from a colossal fuck-up.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22680
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 11:08 pm

peeker643 wrote:
jfiling wrote:Some around here feel it's ok that a girl was burned and then shot to death, though, just because the cops have a "tough job".


Can you show me where it says that specifically jfiling. Because whomever uttered those precise words is an asshole.

And if those exact words weren't stated as you noted above then I'm going to go with someone else being a far bigger asshole.

Deal?

Sure, those "exact words" weren't spoken. If you don't think that the apologetics for the police (a.k.a. guys like dem425 who find the happy sunshine no matter how badly the police act) meant the same thing, then I would think you'll find the asshole in the mirror.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby That_Guy™ » Thu May 20, 2010 11:23 pm

The cop did not MURDER the girl. Murder the intent to take life with malicious aforethought. Can you honestly believe that the officer in question woke up that morning and thought to himself "Gee, I think I should go out and kill a kid today. That would be swell."

Preparing to defend yourself against a wanted HOMICIDE suspect is not the same thing as wanting to kill someone.

On a lighter note: Would it have been okay if the little girl was accidentally tazed instead... :hide:
The first rule of Fight Club is: Don't tell Chuck Norris about Fight Club.
User avatar
That_Guy™
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:06 pm
Favorite Player: Leroy Jenkins
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 11:31 pm

That_Guy™ wrote:The cop did not MURDER the girl. Murder the intent to take life with malicious aforethought. Can you honestly believe that the officer in question woke up that morning and thought to himself "Gee, I think I should go out and kill a kid today. That would be swell."

Preparing to defend yourself against a wanted HOMICIDE suspect is not the same thing as wanting to kill someone.

On a lighter note: Would it have been okay if the little girl was accidentally tazed instead... :hide:

Felony murder = someone killed during the commission of a crime. Launching a military assault into an apartment just because they live in the same building as a criminal suspect should be considered criminal by thinking people. Killing someone in the commission of that crime = felony murder.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu May 20, 2010 11:38 pm

jfiling wrote:Felony murder = someone killed during the commission of a crime. Launching a military assault into an apartment just because they live in the same building as a criminal suspect should be considered criminal by thinking people. Killing someone in the commission of that crime = felony murder.


What crime was involved in executing a search warrant?
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu May 20, 2010 11:40 pm

jfiling wrote:
That_Guy™ wrote:The cop did not MURDER the girl. Murder the intent to take life with malicious aforethought. Can you honestly believe that the officer in question woke up that morning and thought to himself "Gee, I think I should go out and kill a kid today. That would be swell."

Preparing to defend yourself against a wanted HOMICIDE suspect is not the same thing as wanting to kill someone.

On a lighter note: Would it have been okay if the little girl was accidentally tazed instead... :hide:

Felony murder = someone killed during the commission of a crime. Launching a military assault into an apartment just because they live in the same building as a criminal suspect should be considered criminal by thinking people. Killing someone in the commission of that crime = felony murder.


This.... this is the perfect post for how delusional you are in regard to authority.

Man, are you a fucking idiot.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6592
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby That_Guy™ » Thu May 20, 2010 11:48 pm

jfiling wrote:
That_Guy™ wrote:The cop did not MURDER the girl. Murder the intent to take life with malicious aforethought. Can you honestly believe that the officer in question woke up that morning and thought to himself "Gee, I think I should go out and kill a kid today. That would be swell."

Preparing to defend yourself against a wanted HOMICIDE suspect is not the same thing as wanting to kill someone.

On a lighter note: Would it have been okay if the little girl was accidentally tazed instead... :hide:

Felony murder = someone killed during the commission of a crime. Launching a military assault into an apartment just because they live in the same building as a criminal suspect should be considered criminal by thinking people. Killing someone in the commission of that crime = felony murder.


That's just weak. How did this become a military assault? They were serving a warrant. A judge thought that there was enough reason to include both sides of the duplex in the warrant. There was a justifiable reason to enter the apartment. Accidents DO happen. There are thousands of interactions between police and citizens everyday. To think that nothing unexpected should ever happen should be considered criminal by thinking people.
The first rule of Fight Club is: Don't tell Chuck Norris about Fight Club.
User avatar
That_Guy™
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:06 pm
Favorite Player: Leroy Jenkins
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Thu May 20, 2010 11:57 pm

That_Guy™ wrote:
jfiling wrote:
That_Guy™ wrote:The cop did not MURDER the girl. Murder the intent to take life with malicious aforethought. Can you honestly believe that the officer in question woke up that morning and thought to himself "Gee, I think I should go out and kill a kid today. That would be swell."

Preparing to defend yourself against a wanted HOMICIDE suspect is not the same thing as wanting to kill someone.

On a lighter note: Would it have been okay if the little girl was accidentally tazed instead... :hide:

Felony murder = someone killed during the commission of a crime. Launching a military assault into an apartment just because they live in the same building as a criminal suspect should be considered criminal by thinking people. Killing someone in the commission of that crime = felony murder.


That's just weak. How did this become a military assault? They were serving a warrant. A judge thought that there was enough reason to include both sides of the duplex in the warrant. There was a justifiable reason to enter the apartment. Accidents DO happen. There are thousands of interactions between police and citizens everyday. To think that nothing unexpected should ever happen should be considered criminal by thinking people.

A 7 year old girl being shot through the throat by an LEO, while in a different unit than the person the police were going after. The fact that anyone can call that an accident just confirms to me how deferential everyone is to the power of the state. No investigative work was done, and no precautions were taken, especially in the light of the fact that kids toys were in the front yard (I'm guessing everyone jumping my ass on this issue hasn't actually read the stories, or else they would know that), because apparently the death of a 7 year old girl is acceptable collateral damage.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri May 21, 2010 12:10 am

jfiling wrote:because apparently the death of a 7 year old girl is acceptable collateral damage.


Dude, NOBODY IS FUCKING SAYING IT IS ACCEPTABLE.

It's an accident. A horrible, sad accident.

But a crime? Absolutely not.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri May 21, 2010 12:18 am

I don't even know what's going on. Why is everyone yelling? It's harshing my buzz.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Fri May 21, 2010 12:18 am

skatingtripods wrote:
jfiling wrote:because apparently the death of a 7 year old girl is acceptable collateral damage.


Dude, NOBODY IS FUCKING SAYING IT IS ACCEPTABLE.

It's an accident. A horrible, sad accident.

But a crime? Absolutely not.

Accident my ass. By calling it such you are implicitly saying that the police actions are acceptable, whether you want to accept it or not. If your child was killed, say because you had a criminal living above or below you in a duplex, you'd be crying a different story. Since you aren't involved, it's really easy for you to call it a "accident", instead of the complete clusterfuck that it is.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri May 21, 2010 12:55 am

jfiling wrote:Accident my ass. By calling it such you are implicitly saying that the police actions are acceptable, whether you want to accept it or not. If your child was killed, say because you had a criminal living above or below you in a duplex, you'd be crying a different story. Since you aren't involved, it's really easy for you to call it a "accident", instead of the complete clusterfuck that it is.


And you aren't involved so it's easy for you to criticize the police.

See how easy that is?
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby jfiling » Fri May 21, 2010 1:12 am

skatingtripods wrote:
jfiling wrote:Accident my ass. By calling it such you are implicitly saying that the police actions are acceptable, whether you want to accept it or not. If your child was killed, say because you had a criminal living above or below you in a duplex, you'd be crying a different story. Since you aren't involved, it's really easy for you to call it a "accident", instead of the complete clusterfuck that it is.


And you aren't involved so it's easy for you to criticize the police.

See how easy that is?

The difference between you and I is I can call a murder a murder. You want to dissemble, pick legal nits, etc., while in the meantime a 7 year old girl who wasn't involved in any crime is dead due to police incompetence.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Ziner » Fri May 21, 2010 2:47 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I don't even know what's going on. Why is everyone yelling? It's harshing my buzz.



Buzzkill all over this place. Whether it is e0y melting over bad posters or this shit.

J, if it isnt an accident, you are saying it was on purpose. Cops don't kill 7 year olds for fun. Its bad for their rep and they arent in season this time of year.

I like beer

Peace I'm outta here.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7062
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Fri May 21, 2010 7:26 am

jfiling wrote:
skatingtripods wrote:
jfiling wrote:because apparently the death of a 7 year old girl is acceptable collateral damage.


Dude, NOBODY IS FUCKING SAYING IT IS ACCEPTABLE.

It's an accident. A horrible, sad accident.

But a crime? Absolutely not.

Accident my ass. By calling it such you are implicitly saying that the police actions are acceptable, whether you want to accept it or not. If your child was killed, say because you had a criminal living above or below you in a duplex, you'd be crying a different story. Since you aren't involved, it's really easy for you to call it a "accident", instead of the complete clusterfuck that it is.


You sure r a judgemental asshole when it comes to thinking you know whats in other people's heads and if yir not embarressed by epic Carnak fail you should be for being a spastic fucking moron

Right about now I'm glad I've always treated you like a POS but the humanity in me still suggests you seek some professional help for your readily apparent mental problems

Get sum help, son...and get over yourself...yir not that important and certainly less than inspiring in addition to seriously fucking boring...plus you've yet to say anything that makes any freaking sense

You're welcome!
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Fri May 21, 2010 12:08 pm

dem425 wrote:Both of you can go to hell..........and visit us in our nightmares.


Wait, I should go to hell just because I made the point that no one here can say for 100% fact that they know what the cop is thinking right now?

That was my point. I'm sure the cop is beside himself and feels awful. I didn't say he doesn't. Telling me to go to hell was kind of harsh and I'm sorry you had to be in that crash. That sucks and I feel bad for you and the parties involved. Just like I feel bad for the cops and the kids family in Detroit.

I don't have a problem with cops as long as they aren't shooting innocent people in the face or arresting me. Other then that I respect them and am grateful for what they do cause I'm sure it's a shitty job.

This thread is out of control.
Shadow Scars
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Akron, OH
Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby Ziner » Fri May 21, 2010 2:13 pm

This thread

Shadow Scars wrote: Fuck the police.


Shadow Scars wrote:Again, fuck the police. In the video you can hear the dog barking, hear the gun shot, and hear the dog yelping as it dies.


Another thread

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17882

Shadow Scars wrote:Anyways, I don't have a problem with cops as long as they don't have a God complex which a lot of them do. I avoid police like wildfire but I'm grateful for the job they do.


If only everyone was as grateful as you.

bolded part - oh really? How many cops are there in this country and how many are problems?

Concerning the dog, do you have any idea what the dog was doing? I love dogs, but if I am a cop and there is a German Shepard in there bareing its teeth ready to bite my head off, good bye dog. If it was a poodle you might have a beef, but that's the key. You don't fucking know. Nothing cracks me up more then Monday Morning Quarterbacking police officers. Why dont you take your fuck the police rant to one of their faces. I am sure my dad would listen if you need help finding one.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7062
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Detroit PD Shooting of 7-year old......

Unread postby dem425 » Fri May 21, 2010 3:18 pm

If you don't think that the apologetics for the police (a.k.a. guys like dem425 who find the happy sunshine no matter how badly the police act) meant the same thing, then I would think you'll find the asshole in the mirror.


Poor scars and jfiling:

I won't pile on anymore. The written ass-kicking you have received from the likes of leadpipe, peeker643, FMB, Tripods, Ziner, et..al....was more than substantial and if you accept it like men, learn from it and move on, you will begin your maturation process.

SWERB: I apologize for starting this flame thrower thread............

Uncle Incendiary
dem425
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Now in Strongsville
Favorite Player: Dick Marcinko
Least Favorite Player: All Politicians

Next

Return to No Holds Barred

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest